PDA

View Full Version : Starting 2008.............

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
01-01-2008, 01:45 PM
I was going to open up one of those lame ass blogger things, but I've decided this is a blog in it's own right, with guaranteed comments. So here goes:

for 2008 I've decided to drop all of the insignificant people and their bullshit from my life, AND insignificant things; at least for '08, can't guarantee what will happen in '09.......

Let me explain, and hopefully I'll say one or two things another dude on here feels he has or is going through and can relate........

No more folks in my life that have the 'me me me' complex in their life and want me to drop everything I'm doing and help them out.

All phone #'s in my non-business cell of chicks who made sure I had their # yet never have anything to say except "can you take me to buy this, or can you get me that" have been deleted.

All feminine cable channels have been put on parental block on every cable box in my house. Any chick visiting will be up for a rude awakening thinking they can slip over wearing a tight pair of jeans, raid my fridge, and jump on my sofa to look at the latest Oxygen or Lifetime show/movie.

Women that can't make up their mind on simple shit are temporarily on my own private ban list. I can't multi-task my life and help you with yours on a regular basis. Decide who & what you want that will make you a better person, then talk to me. I'm not a shrink.

Hip Hop: I agree with a previous poster, the shit is dead. I might be old school when it comes to rap but when the dudes I grew up with have become the underground aka real hip hop and mainstream hip hop has become what the Beastie Boys originally sounded as it's time for me to go back to my original love: Jazz Music and House Music.

I'm done with chicks that take men back in their lives who fuck up ALL THE TIME, then want to have me as the backup guy/dick who will listen to their bullshit, crawl up on my lap, then turn off my ESPN on tv so they can get a real orgasm before they go back to said fuckup. And I'm talking GG's, don't even get me started on TS'.

Last but certainly not least: Gas
BMW's bringing over some Diesel engined vehicles this year. I look forward to trying them out. I've become tired of the bullshit and let's face it until this asshole is out of office gas ain't droppin people.

sorry if I was long winded (ala Peggy) but I needed to get this off my chest while it's fresh on the brain...........

JWBL™

p.s. if anyone wants to throw there's in or discuss any of mine, feel free...........

Have a great year, vote wisely

CORVETTEDUDE
01-01-2008, 04:16 PM
Proud of ya, agree with ya, applaud ya!!!!! I hope you can make it work!

The diesel Beamer, BTW, is on the way. They're also going 'Hybrid', with a system they developed jointly with GM.

irishgirl
01-01-2008, 05:54 PM
[

All phone #'s in my non-business cell of chicks who made sure I had their # yet never have anything to say except "can you take me to buy this, or can you get me that" have been deleted.

I don't understand how this works. People actually just call you up so you can buy them things? Are they homeless?

Quinn
01-01-2008, 06:24 PM
Solid stuff, JWBL.

-Quinn

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
01-01-2008, 10:12 PM
[

I don't understand how this works. People actually just call you up so you can buy them things? Are they homeless?

lol, practically.............................

one bedroom split into 3 via Home Depot plywood can accomplish a sense of near homelessness

loosenoose24
01-01-2008, 10:14 PM
glad to see you agreed on hiphop

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
01-01-2008, 10:25 PM
hip hop is horrible
I remember when hip hop began, yes I'm that old
I remember the lyrics and how they hit the listener smack in the face with the truth

aka Melle Mel performing "white lines"

today this shit is the complete opposite of everything hip hop stood for

you have mainstream hip hop resembling barnum & bailey's circus acts in music videos, and you have former drug dealers and wanna be pimps exploiting women and throwing money at the camera saying 'fuck you' to their competition for record sales then meeting up at a bar to hug them and count their cash from a concert

loosenoose24
01-01-2008, 10:27 PM
hip hop is horrible
I remember the lyrics and how they hit the listener smack in the face with the truth

you have mainstream hip hop resembling barnum & bailey's circus acts in music videos, and you have former drug dealers and wanna be pimps exploiting women and throwing money at the camera saying 'fuck you' to their competition for record sales then meeting up at a bar to hug them and count their cash from a concert
And it's all about hyping yourself and selling brand names.

TomSelis
01-01-2008, 10:30 PM
[

one bedroom split into 3 via Home Depot plywood can accomplish a sense of near homelessness

Classic!

justatransgirl
01-01-2008, 10:35 PM
Well, what can I say about this, but it looks like Johnny won't be getting any ass in 2008...

:-) :-) :-)

Giggle,
TS Jamie :-)

PS: Do you really buy girls the things they ask for? I want a new Mercedes.

TomSelis
01-01-2008, 10:38 PM
hip hop is horrible

So basically, hip-hop has become like some posters on HA?

:lol:

peggygee
01-01-2008, 10:42 PM
[

So how'd that happen?

They rockin the pipe, or getting pimped by Prada?

Thought all the girls were making mad loot.

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
01-01-2008, 10:56 PM
So how'd that happen?

hehe
here it comes Peggy, might wanna stand up to read this, then sit down

you get a chick that dodged some 50 caliber bullets at the border fence and made it to that 1978 Chevy pickup truck with the bald tires that was moving while she was running..........

said chick pays a trucker $100 plus however free blowjobs he desires to hide them in the back of the International or Mack trailer on the I-95
http://www.truckerphoto.com/PDRM0780.JPG
then once she makes it to the major city of her choice she hooks up with the contact she was given in her home country. That contact promised her her very own apartment
[she thought she was getting the view on the right, she got the view on the left] http://graphics7.nytimes.com/images/2004/05/02/realestate/cov.650.2.jpg
, transportation
http://images.livescience.com/images/050114_subway_flood_02.jpg, and a job:
http://www.wpneditorial.com/images/09-PaulTaggart.jpg

trish
01-01-2008, 11:10 PM
All feminine cable channels have been put on parental block on every cable box in my house. Any chick visiting will be up for a rude awakening thinking they can slip over wearing a tight pair of jeans, raid my fridge, and jump on my sofa to look at the latest Oxygen or Lifetime show/movie.

make sure you eliminate all those female connectors on back of the cable box too. that's where all those chick channels come from :wink:

peggygee
01-01-2008, 11:43 PM
So how'd that happen?

hehe
here it comes Peggy, might wanna stand up to read this, then sit down

you get a chick that dodged some 50 caliber bullets at the border fence and made it to that 1978 Chevy pickup truck with the bald tires that was moving while she was running..........

said chick pays a trucker $100 plus however free blowjobs he desires to hide them in the back of the International or Mack trailer on the I-95
http://www.truckerphoto.com/PDRM0780.JPG
then once she makes it to the major city of her choice she hooks up with the contact she was given in her home country. That contact promised her her very own apartment
[she thought she was getting the view on the right, she got the view on the left] http://graphics7.nytimes.com/images/2004/05/02/realestate/cov.650.2.jpg
, transportation
http://images.livescience.com/images/050114_subway_flood_02.jpg, and a job:
http://www.wpneditorial.com/images/09-PaulTaggart.jpg

Johnny, I hope this didn't go over folks head.

People often only know of the 'so called glamorous' side
of the sex trade.

Sadly, having been in 'the life' for so many years, I am all
too aware of the harsh realities.

peggygee
01-01-2008, 11:47 PM

make sure you eliminate all those female connectors on back of the cable box too. that's where all those chick channels come from :wink:

Oh shit, I may not be the 'fish' that I hink I
am.

Cause most stuff on Lifetime and Oxygen gets
on my nerves.

I love chick flicks but I hate made for tv movies
with a million commercials.

:lol:

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
01-02-2008, 12:02 AM
peggy 9 times out of 10 you and maybe 2 others get it..........

I've grown used to that

;)

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
01-02-2008, 12:20 AM
i could never get into country
I will admit though i am a fan of Shania Twain
bad ass Canadian

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
01-02-2008, 12:41 AM
wtf is Nascar music?!?

Ecstatic
01-02-2008, 03:27 AM
http://features.teamxbox.com/xbox/1720/NASCAR-07-Music-Video/p1/

http://www.emusic.com/album/Various-Artists-Cherry-Lane-Publishing-The-Sound-Of-Nascar-MP3-Download/10903379.html

http://insiderracingnews.com/Writers/KR/102107.html

Alchemist
01-02-2008, 03:56 AM
I will make an effort to finally find out what the hell money laundering is.