PDA

View Full Version : This behaviour gives Gays a bad name.

arnie666
01-01-2008, 11:45 AM
I was doing lengths at the pool and these two blokes got in the pool one much younger than the other one. They got into my lane and were blatantly holding hands and playfighting. I just ignored it... free country and that.

Later on the older bloke left (probably to wash his arse out for the arse bang later) and the younger one was swimming behind me. When I say behind me, I mean any closer and If I had to stop suddenly his face would be in my backside. I was doing breast stroke and he was doing front crawl.He wasn't a slouch he could have easily overtaken me. This went on for some time.

Later on when I got out to have a shower he walks in and starts soaping himself and looking at me and my 'package' with a smile on his face. Thats when I left. Isn't there a law against it? I mean if a girl done it I wouldn't be moaning on here but girls unless they are drunk don't act like that anyway (well I've not experienced it and that kind of thing is more acceptable in a bar or club). It creeps me out. I mean if your Gay fine , but why act like a total tosser in a public place?

Gays can preach about respect and tolerance for their lifestyle.But what about straight males lifestyle? What was I supposed to do get out of the pool if I was bothered by him? Although iam on this site I have no interest in men.I don't consider the girls on here men. Some of them are better looking than many women.

I don't have any tolerance or respect for people like that. If I didn't need to use the pool I would have sparked him out in the showers.

justatransgirl
01-01-2008, 11:13 PM
Yep Arnie, I'd say it's unanimous... you are NOT gay. :-) Giggle.

And if you didn't know it, a lot of health clubs are contact points for gay men. Don't bend over in the suana honey.

PS: Next time he gets that close swimming behind you, just slow down suddenly, then accidentally kick him in the head. I promise he'll give you more space after that. Gotta teach you boys everything I guess...

Giggle,
TS Jamie :-)

loosenoose24
01-01-2008, 11:36 PM
it's weird
I'm bisexual, with gay friends
but when I see Chris Crocker I feel intense homophobia

loosenoose24
01-01-2008, 11:45 PM
keep in mind as well: would you have been as upset if it was a woman?

just tell him to stop looking. IT'll shame him.

peggygee
01-02-2008, 12:08 AM
Men are sexual beings, pretty much always looking or
figuring out ways to get their rocks off.

Gay men are like that, but more amped up.

I was watching Intervention on A & E yesterday, and
there was this meth addict who had sex with 20 guys in
one day, unprotected might I add.

Now of course all gays are not promiscous, but I have
known many, family and friends, that are constantly
seeking out sex.

Whether it be at truck stops, health clubs, gloryholes.
airport restrooms (Senator - please stop tapping your foot).

For them it seems to be not so much about the quality
but the quantity.

Again this is not all, but way too many.

Let the flaming begin.

http://i92.photobucket.com/albums/l2/magi43/flame5x4.jpg

Jasadin
01-02-2008, 12:10 AM
Where's the part when you tell the bloke that you're not interested in men or that your invading my space or "Fuckoff dude I like chicks"?

loosenoose24
01-02-2008, 12:32 AM
Men are sexual beings, pretty much always looking or
figuring out ways to get their rocks off.

Gay men are like that, but more amped up.

I was watching Intervention on A & E yesterday, and
there was this meth addict who had sex with 20 guys in
one day, unprotected might I add.

Now of course all gays are not promiscous, but I have
known many, family and friends, that are constantly
seeking out sex.

Whether it be at truck stops, health clubs, gloryholes.
airport restrooms (Senator - please stop tapping your foot).

For them it seems to be not so much about the quality
but the quantity.

Again this is not all, but way too many.

Let the flaming begin.

http://i92.photobucket.com/albums/l2/magi43/flame5x4.jpg

You have to admit part of the sex in discreet public locations is to protect their identity and keep their secret from friends and family who wouldn't understand. Just y'know, making a point.

BeardedOne
01-02-2008, 12:45 AM
Where's the part when you tell the bloke that you're not interested in men or that your invading my space or "Fuckoff dude I like chicks"?

Sometimes we're too polite or just shy. :shrug

Oddly enough, I've never been scoped by a guy (Though I've been told by some that I am cute/handsome/hot). Maybe I just missed the signals. Maybe they weren't scoping me because I was , unknowingly, scoping them? Hmm. Does the mutual act cancel itself out?

scroller
01-02-2008, 01:31 AM
Sounds pretty hot to me. :)

peggygee
01-02-2008, 01:58 AM
You have to admit part of the sex in discreet public locations is to protect their identity and keep their secret from friends and family who wouldn't understand. Just y'know, making a point.

I can see your point, I do agree that may be the case for some
who are on the down low for family reasons, etc.

Jasadin
01-02-2008, 02:53 AM
Sometimes we're too polite or just shy. :shrug

Oddly enough, I've never been scoped by a guy (Though I've been told by some that I am cute/handsome/hot). Maybe I just missed the signals. Maybe they weren't scoping me because I was , unknowingly, scoping them? Hmm. Does the mutual act cancel itself out?

That's the part I wonder about.I mean is a slight hint enough to stop the advancement in a guy/guy scenario :?: Does a str8 guy expect his hetero-ness to be the scarlet letter upon his sleeve recognized by all :?: If approached by someone and you don't make it clear by saying "I ain't interested"then aren't cha inviting more unwanted attention :?: :shrug