PDA

View Full Version : a new train movie

mimiplastique
01-01-2008, 07:05 AM
this is funny

http://youtube.com/watch?v=ARZxKkBr02Y

loosenoose24
01-01-2008, 07:11 AM
that's nothing. A friend of mine is a performance artist and stages pranks all the time. Once for a prank a friend and I sat down in a food court in little china. One had peanut butter, I had chocolate. We pretend not to notice each other and talk with other people. Then we both get up and bump into each other. Our food mixes. We bumped into each other hard. People are looking at us. He yells audibly "You got chocolate in my peanut butter" I reply "You got peanut butter in my chocolate." Then we both throw our food away, and start fist fighting. MY friend slipped me packets filled with fake blood we both chewed on to make it look like our mouths were bleeding, and we also had them in our hear to make it seem like we have head wounds.
This goes on until we are forcibly dragged out by security. A friend filmed it.

Another time we created mass panic by spreading a rumor a gorilla had escaped from the zoo and had actors pretend to have seen it and be hiding from it. We actually convinced a ton of people and the news and some police arrived.

mimiplastique
01-01-2008, 07:18 AM
that's nothing. A friend of mine is a performance artist and stages pranks all the time. Once for a prank a friend and I sat down in a food court in little china. One had peanut butter, I had chocolate. We pretend not to notice each other and talk with other people. Then we both get up and bump into each other. Our food mixes. We bumped into each other hard. People are looking at us. He yells audibly "You got chocolate in my peanut butter" I reply "You got peanut butter in my chocolate." Then we both throw our food away, and start fist fighting. MY friend slipped me packets filled with fake blood we both chewed on to make it look like our mouths were bleeding, and we also had them in our hear to make it seem like we have head wounds.

Another time we created mass panic by spreading a rumor a gorilla had escaped from the zoo and had actors pretend to have seen it and be hiding from it. We actually convinced a ton of people and the news and some police arrived.

hey it's nice to meet you

loosenoose24
01-01-2008, 07:22 AM

hey it's nice to meet you
Nice to meet you as well