Whatsupwiththat
a few others I won't mention but they know who they are

I met several HA babes
Jennifer Paris
Leora Moore
Tara Emory
Vicki Richter
Mia I missed you at the bday party; this chick was on top of me that night
and a plethora of others I now forget and will get cussed out for forgetting in a pm box later

So all in all with things that went my way in my personal life, and for new friends I've made, and having this board as a way to share an interest I used to think I could never share with anyone else, I am very grateful.

If there is one thing I wish for all of you it's that you spend an hour less than you do on your desktop or laptop each day browsing this board (or buying stuff off ebay, etc.) and go outside.

I don't want any of you ending up like this
http://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i102/chare37/fat_chick.jpg

that's right, a porker
I know, I know [Johnny, that's wrong you're mean!!!!!!!!] Shaddup!!!!

In the past year I've seen 2 people I know in this lifestyle nearly hit the bucket because they were out of shape. Luckily they both survived their ordeal but they could have prevented it with better care of their bodies.

So dudes, if your dame says she likes a lil extra junction above your function, ignore her and hit the gym anyway.
And broads, if your man claims he likes his chicks a little thick, fuck that, go hit up a pilates group or a Curves spot
http://www.jane-fonda.net/Jane%20Fonda/Jane,%203.jpg
and change stations (hehe).

I'd rather have you all here 10 years from now to curse out over meaningless dribble rather than holding my head down over your grave because you couldn't put the gravy down.

Happy New year you fat & out of shape fuckers

JWBL™

MrsKellyPierce
12-31-2007, 11:54 PM
rofl omg

loosenoose24
12-31-2007, 11:55 PM
uggghhhh
that picture gives me nightmares. I could get sucked into one of those belly folds and be lost for all eternity. Just like that movie Labyrinth with David Bowie.

Tomfurbs
12-31-2007, 11:56 PM
Haha who's the bloke who has pics of fat birds on his hard-drive?

seriously busted JWBL.

Anyway, have a good 2008 boss...

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
01-01-2008, 12:00 AM
you too Tom, hehe

Ecstatic
01-01-2008, 01:10 AM
2007 was a great year for me for meeting (or catching up with) people from HA, including eric, JWBL, Hollywoodbuckstrap, bigguy, Leora (who I finally met in person after knowing her online for years), my deaf tg friend Sami, and so many more. Here's to you all, and to friends I hope to meet in '08!

Ecstatic
01-01-2008, 01:11 AM
Oh, and Happy Hogmanay to Mac and all our Scottish friends!

hwbs
01-01-2008, 01:42 AM
happy new years every one !!!!!