PDA

View Full Version : SEPERATED AT BIRTH.............................

Night Rider
12-31-2007, 04:52 PM
what ammo? :lol:

johnb
12-31-2007, 04:55 PM
happy new year night rider. hope you find some lipstick marks on your butt cheeks, soon.

ImpulZ
12-31-2007, 04:58 PM
what the fuck???????

are you really leaving,that sucks man
but its your choice
I wish you all the best cunt...euuhhh sorry....nightrider :D 8) :wink:

Rogers
12-31-2007, 05:10 PM
All you guys, I got on well with, I'll still be lurking from time to time and checking in for PMs. All you cunts that I disliked, have a good new year and thanks for being such easy targets.

Peace out motherfuckers.
All the best, Night Rider, hope you're fully recovered... and keep buying those crappy Oasis records, those guys really need your support these days. :cry: :lol:

Quinn
12-31-2007, 05:26 PM
All you guys, I got on well with, I'll still be lurking from time to time and checking in for PMs. All you cunts that I disliked, have a good new year and thanks for being such easy targets.

Peace out motherfuckers.
All the best, Night Rider, hope you're fully recovered... and keep buying those crappy Oasis records, those guys really need your support these days. :cry: :lol:

LOL @ "crappy Oasis records." After your recommendation, Rogers, I gave the Stone Roses a chance, but still like Oasis better (Stone Roses aren't bad though). I did try though.

That said, Night Rider, have a great New Year, and good luck in whatever you do following your full recovery. Take it easy.

-Quinn

Tomfurbs
12-31-2007, 05:34 PM
Take it easy man.

Kriss
12-31-2007, 05:37 PM
I've learned a lot about transsexuals but with some here, the battle can never be won, it's like because of what they have been through they are now superior beings. They want to be accepeted as normal, and women, but they expect special priveliges and treatment. Basically they want to have their cake and eat it.

the majority rules, and the majority are passive bitches.

Well said sir. So good that there's someone else that sees thru those insane megalomaniac harpies.

:rock2

TomSelis
12-31-2007, 08:06 PM
Be safe out there man and keep on livin'.

xfiver
12-31-2007, 09:05 PM
douche.

Tepres
12-31-2007, 11:45 PM
wrong thread

Allhail
12-31-2007, 11:49 PM
You crack me up you will be missed!

Allhail
12-31-2007, 11:50 PM
You crack me up you will be missed! Sorry about the doubble post.

loosenoose24
01-01-2008, 12:14 AM
the rumors were true? What rumors?

2754tim
01-01-2008, 12:53 AM
Bye,Bye Nighty

Cute Girlfriend You Have,BTW.

vegasboy
01-01-2008, 01:55 AM
I suppose that's it. You knew this day was coming even before Jen Justice gave her ominous little warning, "1-1-8, u faggots are mine". And so it is that she finally has the chance to pay everyone back for her lifetime of misery. Or maybe it was happening anyway and she needed to feel important.

Either way, it's just the internet. I'm not much for goodbyes or remorse when I don't think I did anything wrong. But the site has to be moderated, I've never complained about how it's been done, and quite frankly restoring order sometimes involves an ugly execution or two. So if my head's on the chopping block, I'll just say beforehand, it's been real and it's been interesting. I've learned some things, many of which I'd rather not know. As for these revelations, my thoughts and prayers are with you.

And if it's not the mass banning we've been told to expect, or I'm not on the list, I suppose nothing changes. Hallelujah.

Felicia Katt
01-01-2008, 02:14 AM
NR, the old cliche is that if you can't stand the heat, get out of the kitchen, but you are leaving because you are afraid of being told you can't set it on fire and thats wrong.

FK

Legend
01-01-2008, 02:20 AM
NR not only are you a emotional whiny bitch but your a fucking coward.Jen warned you and like a pathetic little coward you folded.I really hope those fake injuries heal from that fake accident soon my drunken freind so you can get on living your pathetic life.

ImpulZ
01-01-2008, 02:24 AM
NR not only are you a emotional whiny bitch but your a fucking coward.Jen warned you and like a pathetic little coward you folded.I really hope those fake injuries heal from that fake accident soon my drunken freind so you can get on living your pathetic life.

you are gay.......... :D

leave nr alone now he is gone stupid fucker :)

Legend
01-01-2008, 02:31 AM

Aww i'm sorry your little freind decided he didn't want to play anymore.He came in insulting people and left insulting people so he can go to hell for all i care.Being honest isn't the same as being a fucking jerk.

ImpulZ
01-01-2008, 02:34 AM

Aww i'm sorry your little freind decided he didn't want to play anymore.He came in insulting people and left insulting people so he can go to hell for all i care.Being honest isn't the same as being a fucking jerk.

http://i10.tinypic.com/85olmv5.jpg

:P

ImpulZ
01-01-2008, 02:35 AM
freind ??????? :roll: :sleep

Legend
01-01-2008, 02:41 AM
If that didn't come from a guy who basically just admitted he will miss another guy i would have been truly insulted :wink:

BTW no straight guy calls another straight guy a "cunt".

ImpulZ
01-01-2008, 02:47 AM
are you jealous........................................... .................................................. ........................................cunt :)

Jericho
01-01-2008, 02:49 AM

Small point.
Maybe not in America, but, in the rest of the world.......

ImpulZ
01-01-2008, 02:52 AM

Small point.
Maybe not in America, but, in the rest of the world.......

:wink:

KiraHarden
01-01-2008, 02:54 AM
:popcorn

Rod la Rod
01-01-2008, 03:08 AM
Well Nick, this is my last poll on HA.....emotional moment :D

Thanks everyone for all the laughs, the last few months have been immense. Maybe not for people like Nicolas and Clint, because they've had to suffer the consequences of their vile attitudes. When they both call for you to be banned, it's a dead giveaway that they're uncomfortable that they can't boss people without getting bitchslapped. They'll come here and say "it's because he's a sad, pathetic Irish loser who posts like an energizer bunny", but we all know that's not the case at all.

I've learned a lot about transsexuals but with some here, the battle can never be won, it's like because of what they have been through they are now superior beings. They want to be excpeted as normal, and women, but they expect special priveliges and treatment. Basically they want to have their cake and eat it. That only goes to a few here, the rest are amazing.

Anyway, the mods have been brilliant up to this point and I can understand why it's turning into Holy Angels because the majority rules, and the majority are passive bitches.

Peace out motherfuckers.

You are a funny guy. Sorry to see you go.

ImpulZ
01-01-2008, 03:10 AM
where is that funny gay avatar of yours rod la rod :D :lol: :lol:

Rod la Rod
01-01-2008, 03:24 AM

He is not gay, He is an American Icon and a pioneer of Rock n Roll.

He would kick your ass if you called him gay. If he was still living.

Gene Vincent and the Blue Caps,

:lol: :D :rock2 :rock2 :rock2

ImpulZ
01-01-2008, 03:27 AM

He is not gay, He is an American Icon and a pioneer of Rock n Roll.

He would kick your ass if you called him gay. If he was still living.

Gene Vincent and the Blue Caps,

:lol:

:lol: :D

ImpulZ
01-01-2008, 03:34 AM
metal is way better than rock and roll 8) :rock2 :rock2 :claps :peanutbutter

doublee
01-01-2008, 05:05 AM
Good riddance

Well Nick, this is my last poll on HA.....emotional moment :D

Thanks everyone for all the laughs, the last few months have been immense. Maybe not for people like Nicolas and Clint, because they've had to suffer the consequences of their vile attitudes. When they both call for you to be banned, it's a dead giveaway that they're uncomfortable that they can't boss people without getting bitchslapped. They'll come here and say "it's because he's a sad, pathetic Irish loser who posts like an energizer bunny", but we all know that's not the case at all.

I've learned a lot about transsexuals but with some here, the battle can never be won, it's like because of what they have been through they are now superior beings. They want to be excpeted as normal, and women, but they expect special priveliges and treatment. Basically they want to have their cake and eat it. That only goes to a few here, the rest are amazing.

Anyway, the mods have been brilliant up to this point and I can understand why it's turning into Holy Angels because the majority rules, and the majority are passive bitches.

Peace out motherfuckers.

CaliGuy
01-01-2008, 06:55 AM
Queen Quinn, Night Rider and the following look like they were separated at birth. lol

Quinn
01-01-2008, 07:17 AM
Queen Quinn, Night Rider and the following look like they were separated at birth. lol

Still don't have the balls to post under your regular ID, huh? LMAO @ you, sissy.

-Quinn

CaliGuy
01-01-2008, 07:24 AM
Get a life loser. lol

CaliGuy
01-01-2008, 07:26 AM
Did you suck on some boy cock Queen to ring in the new year? lol

Quinn
01-01-2008, 07:26 AM
Get a life loser. lol

Says the guy with a much higher daily post rate. How about typing under your regular ID, you fucking LA sissy. Yes, we know who you are because you're too stupid to even do this correctly, want wit.

-Quinn

CaliGuy
01-01-2008, 07:30 AM
So daily posting makes you a big man? lol It makes you a loser without a life you stupid idiot! Half the posters on here could bitch slap you into tomorrow and you would not know it because your too stupid. lol

Quinn
01-01-2008, 07:37 AM
So daily posting makes you a big man? lol It makes you a loser without a life you stupid idiot! Half the posters on here could bitch slap you into tomorrow and you would not know it because your too stupid. lol

Come on, Rod, you can't even man up enough to post under your regular ID. If you can't do that, how is your sissy ass ever going to man up enough to bitch slap anyone?

And since English clearly doesn't register in your undereducated brain, I was commenting on how much you post daily, not me, you fucking dullard.

Tell you what, you want a peace of me, bitch? Here's an email address I keep just for internet phonies like you:

sundered_son@hotmail.com

Hit me up if you ever can scrape together enough government assistance checks to make it to Atlanta. We can get together and discuss things.

-Quinn

Rod la Rod
01-01-2008, 07:39 AM
That's not me. Do you want to start with me?

CaliGuy
01-01-2008, 07:42 AM
So you want to suck my cock while running your fingers through my beautiful hair loser Queen? lol Do you swallow Queen Quinn? Do you like it sweet or sour? lol Are you too stupid to know the difference? Forgot, your smart, you have 3000 posts which makes you a big man. lol

Quinn
01-01-2008, 07:42 AM
That's not me. Do you want to start with me?

"Caliguy" comes on here and spontaneously attacks everyone you've previously had problems with, using your terminology, including an obscure reference I used only for you. He's here now. You're here now. No one else is here though.

Shut the fuck up and man up, you fucking phony-ass sissy.

-Quinn

Rod la Rod
01-01-2008, 07:44 AM
Tell me about the "opponent" in you latest R.E deal.

Quinn
01-01-2008, 07:46 AM

Tell me about how many times you've been proven a liar. What do you do again, Batman?

-Quinn

Rod la Rod
01-01-2008, 07:46 AM
Caliguy is not me ask your friends the mods that you cried to last time.

I am happy to use this id for you. I was going to let it go but if you want to start again. Lets talk about your business.

Rod la Rod
01-01-2008, 07:48 AM

Tell me about how many times you've been proven a liar. What do you do again, Batman?

-Quinn

I don't lie. I sent you a PM and you made it public. That is how I know you are not for real.

Quinn
01-01-2008, 07:50 AM

-Quinn

I don't lie. I sent you a PM and you made it public. That is how I know you are not for real.

No history of me being a liar here. You, by contrast, have a far more dubious track record:

I don't brag about money

Really?

. . . I am old and rich.

Calls other people old, yet is old enough to be their father:

OK I am 49. Are you happy now?

Claims to be a scientist, but also claims to manage serveral multi-million dollar trusts:

As a scientist I am interested in your analysis of atmospheric CO2 levels.

I manage several multi-million dollar trusts that belong to me and my family. I don't advertise it you fucking hick. I have a fiduciary responsibilty to my family to keep a low profile.

Actually goes so far as copying part of my own long-ago post to describe his situation:

I doubt that I would be considered very high-profile or a celebrity, which is fine because I work to maintain anonymity, but I am in a position of trust (corporate fiduciary obligations, etc.) -- the continued profitability of which demands that I maintain a certain public image.

Don't worry, gramps, if you backpedal hard enough, you're ineptly clownish ass just might be able to distract from your all-too-obvious lies and hypocrisy. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

http://dadrants.files.wordpress.com/2007/04/clown_on_unicycle.gif

Hey, how about you go create a few more IDs, you fucking sissy.

-Quinn

Rod la Rod
01-01-2008, 07:53 AM
Just saying I was proved a liar does not make it true. I am not a liar. WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT? I STAND BEHIND EVERY QUOTE YOU DUG UP.

What kind of R.E. deal was it in central GA.?

Quinn
01-01-2008, 08:02 AM
Just saying I was proved a liar does not make it true. I am not a liar. WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT? I STAND BEHIND EVERY QUOTE YOU DUG UP.

What kind of R.E. deal was it in central GA.?

You're right, just saying it doesn't, but citing your own statements does. Here, let's do it again.

[quote=Rod la Rod]I don't brag about money

Really?

. . . I am old and rich.

.I am actually wealthy.

Claims to be a scientist, but also claims to manage serveral multi-million dollar trusts:

I manage several multi-million dollar trusts that belong to me and my family. I don't advertise it you fucking hick. I have a fiduciary responsibilty to my family to keep a low profile.

Actually goes so far as copying part of my own long-ago post to describe his situation:

I doubt that I would be considered very high-profile or a celebrity, which is fine because I work to maintain anonymity, but I am in a position of trust (corporate fiduciary obligations, etc.) -- the continued profitability of which demands that I maintain a certain public image.

Well done, Cupcake. Let me know when your old ass is ready to man up for real.

-Quinn

Rod la Rod
01-01-2008, 08:06 AM
Try to concentrate; You say I went through all of your posts and found the word "fiduciary" and then copied your word and used it in a PRIVATE MESSAGE to you,(which you made public). You are a MORON.

ARE YOU THE ONLY ONE IN GEORGIA WHO USES THE WORD FIDUCIARY?

This idiocy is how I know you are not for real.

Rod la Rod
01-01-2008, 08:09 AM
[quote="Rod la Rod"]Just saying I was proved a liar does not make it true. I am not a liar. WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT? I STAND BEHIND EVERY QUOTE YOU DUG UP.

[quote="Quinn"]
[quote=Rod la Rod]I don't brag about money

true

. . . I am old and rich.

true

.I am actually wealthy.

true

true

true

true

the above is true, This was a Private Message to you. You made it public.
Because you don't know anyone with money, you are a broke hillbilly.

The above quote was written by a pompous moron.

Quinn
01-01-2008, 08:11 AM
Try to concentrate; You say I went through all of your posts and found the word "fiduciary" and then copied your word and used it in a PRIVATE MESSAGE to you,(which you made public). You are a MORON.

You copied more than the word, you delusional dullard. Look at it again. Besides, you have no fucking credibility here after the copious displays of hypocrisy and lying. Care to create some more IDs? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Today's word, boys and girls, is "integrity." Can you spell integrity, boys and girls. We know our resident phony, Rod, can't. :lol: :lol: :lol:

-Quinn

Rod la Rod
01-01-2008, 08:12 AM
[quote="Quinn"][quote="Rod la Rod"]Just saying I was proved a liar does not make it true. I am not a liar. WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT? I STAND BEHIND EVERY QUOTE YOU DUG UP.

[quote="Quinn"]
Rod la Rod wrote:
I don't brag about money

true

Rod la Rod wrote:
. . . I am old and rich.

true

Rod la Rod wrote:
.I am actually wealthy.

true

Rod la Rod wrote:

true

true

Rod la Rod wrote:

true

Rod la Rod wrote:

the above is true, This was a Private Message to you. You made it public.
Because you don't know anyone with money, you are a broke hillbilly.

Quinn wrote:

The above quote was written by a pompous moron.

Quinn
01-01-2008, 08:13 AM
Once again, just to make sure everyone's favorite passive-aggressive poltroon gets it:

I don't brag about money

Really?

. . . I am old and rich.

.I am actually wealthy.

Rod la Rod
01-01-2008, 08:15 AM

You copied more than the word, you delusional dullard. Look at it again. Besides, you have no fucking credibility here after the copious displays of hypocrisy and lying. Care to create some more IDs? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Today's word, boys and girls, is "integrity." Can you spell integrity, boys and girls. We know our resident phony, Rod, can't. :lol: :lol: :lol:

-Quinn

Tell me about you latest deal. Let's talk about it. You don't have to reveal
any details just the nature of your latest big deal.

I didn't know there were "opponent's" in R.E deals. I really can learn something from you.

Rod la Rod
01-01-2008, 08:16 AM
You made my private business public. You are not for real.

vegasboy
01-01-2008, 08:19 AM
Hey Rod,
you brought my name into a debate in the other thread and even insulted me. When I came in to arbitrate, I still didn't insult you.

I'm just curious why you have a fiduciary responsibility to maintain a low profile? What does your reputation have to do with your ability to manage family money? That doesn't make sense to me. Clarify this publically even in hypothetical terms and I won't care. But just in the name of fairness, your statement does sound contrived.

Rod la Rod
01-01-2008, 08:23 AM
I will discuss this with you via PM. All trustees have a fiduciary responsibility to the benes. of the trust. Quinn made this public. I did not. Quinn is a phony.

Rod la Rod
01-01-2008, 08:24 AM
Hey Rod,
you brought my name into a debate in the other thread and even insulted me. When I came in to arbitrate, I still didn't insult you.

I'm just curious why you have a fiduciary responsibility to maintain a low profile? What does your reputation have to do with your ability to manage family money? That doesn't make sense to me. Clarify this publically even in hypothetical terms and I won't care. But just in the name of fairness, your statement does sound contrived.

Night Rider brought you into that. I specifically left you out.

Quinn
01-01-2008, 08:25 AM
Tell me about you latest deal. Let's talk about it. You don't have to reveal
any details just the nature of your latest big deal.

I didn't know there were "opponent's" in R.E deals. I really can learn something from you.

Um, yeah, I could do that – if what you believed was any more important than what my wife's cat thinks about my shoes. (I have revealed enough to long-time posters over the years that there aren't any questions of veracity, as there so clearly are in your case.) You can try to backpedal and distract from your farcically inept record of proven deception, but it just won't work.

So, are you sure you don't want to go with my Batman idea. In an effort to backpedal, you could claim to manage several multi-million dollar trusts by day (with a BS in Chemistry as your qualification :roll:), and you could claim to be a crime fighting scientist at night (with your BS in BS).

Give it up, stupid, because no one is buying any of it. We've heard your type of bullshit before.

-Quinn

Quinn
01-01-2008, 08:29 AM
Hey Rod,

BTW my offer to come to Vegas still stands. Night Rider brought you into that. I specifically left you out.

So what you're saying is that you don't have a workable bullshit stor to cover you lapse in logic. Too fucking easy.

You're not even man enough to come at me from your own ID, but have to resort to another one, how are you going to "meet" anyone? What an ass clown. Like I said, no one is buying any of it, you intellectually feeble old man.

http://www.vicesounds.com/images/assclown.jpg

-Quinn

Rod la Rod
01-01-2008, 08:29 AM
Would you like to discuss investing strategies?

What is with this Batman shit? You really are a hick.

vegasboy
01-01-2008, 08:30 AM
I will discuss this with you via PM. All trustees have a fiduciary responsibility to the benes. of the trust. These are private trusts that involve my family. Quinn made this public. I did not. Quinn is a phony.
The second sentence is true. I'm arguing over what the fiduciary responsibility entails. Okay, send me a pm.

Rod la Rod
01-01-2008, 08:33 AM
Hey Rod,

BTW my offer to come to Vegas still stands. Night Rider brought you into that. I specifically left you out.

So what you're saying is that you don't have a workable bullshit stor to cover you lapse in logic. Too fucking easy.

You're not even man enough to come at me from your own ID, but have to resort to another one, how are you going to "meet" anyone? What an ass clown. Like I said, no one is buying any of it, you intellectually feeble old man.

-Quinn

You don't know anyone who went to college? That is just not believable to you? Many of the posters on this board have post graduate degrees.

What is so amazing about that?

Rod la Rod
01-01-2008, 08:36 AM
I will discuss this with you via PM. All trustees have a fiduciary responsibility to the benes. of the trust. These are private trusts that involve my family. Quinn made this public. I did not. Quinn is a phony.
The second sentence is true. I'm arguing over what the fiduciary responsibility entails. Okay, send me a pm.

What do you need to know. You think that Quinn is the only person who uses that word? And that I found it in one of his old posts?

fi·du·ci·ar·y /fɪˈduʃiˌɛri, -ˈdyu-/ Pronunciation Key - Show Spelled Pronunciation[fi-doo-shee-er-ee, -dyoo-] Pronunciation Key - Show IPA Pronunciation noun, plural -ar·ies, adjective
–noun
1. Law. a person to whom property or power is entrusted for the benefit of another.
–adjective
2. Law. of or pertaining to the relation between a fiduciary and his or her principal: a fiduciary capacity; a fiduciary duty.
3. of, based on, or in the nature of trust and confidence, as in public affairs: a fiduciary obligation of government employees.
4. depending on public confidence for value or currency, as fiat money.
[Origin: 1585–95; < L fīdūciārius of something held in trust, equiv. to fīdūci(a) trust + -ārius -ary]

—Related forms
fi·du·ci·ar·i·ly, adverb

fi·du·ci·ar·y (fĭ-dōō'shē-ěr'ē, -shə-rē, -dyōō'-, fī-) Pronunciation Key
adj.

1. Of or relating to a holding of something in trust for another: a fiduciary heir; a fiduciary contract.
2. Of or being a trustee or trusteeship.
3. Held in trust.
2. Of or consisting of fiat money.
3. Of, relating to, or being a system of marking in the field of view of an optical instrument that is used as a reference point or measuring scale.

n. pl. fi·du·ci·ar·ies
One, such as an agent of a principal or a company director, that stands in a special relation of trust, confidence, or responsibility in certain obligations to others.

vegasboy
01-01-2008, 08:36 AM
I made a rule not to meet anyone I don't trust off of the internet. No offense. I can handle myself pretty well, but there are too many unknowns.

1. Why did your parents choose you to run the trusts?
2. Why does your posting here threaten the performance of their trusts?
3. What is your pay structure again? A management fee based on the percentage of the trusts?
4. What instruments (equity, bond, mutual fund) do they invest in?

vegasboy
01-01-2008, 08:39 AM
Rod,
a lot of people use the word. But they use it to talk about relevant issues related to their ability to manage money. Why would your parents care if you were known by people on this board to manage an unknown sum of money for their trust?

My point is what does it have to do with your ability to provide good faith and loyalty?

Quinn
01-01-2008, 08:39 AM
Hey Rod,

-Quinn

You don't know anyone who went to college? That is just not believable to you? Many of the posters on this board have post graduate degrees.

You still haven't even come close to answering Vegas's incisive question, let alone adequately dealt with your other glaringly afactual drivel.

Oh, and before you talk about education with anyone, it would help if you first wrote as well as many of those you have so ineffectually debated. Nice job, Genius. Then again, with a BS in BS, what should we expect?

-Quinn

P.S. Here's an idea for a more clever alternative ID the next time you pull something this inept. You can call it "I'm Not Rod." How would that be? :lol: :lol: :lol:

vegasboy
01-01-2008, 08:47 AM
I agree he mentioned my name first. But I don't have control over what he mentions. Did his mentioning my name in an attempt to argue with you give you license to start popping off at the mouth again and insulting me?

Rod la Rod
01-01-2008, 08:51 AM
You attacked me before I ever know who you were. I just took ten minutes to send you a pm about my personal business.

Rod la Rod
01-01-2008, 08:52 AM
Hey Rod,

-Quinn

You still haven't even come close to answering Vegas's incisive question, let alone adequately dealt with your other glaringly afactual drivel.

Oh, and before you talk about education with anyone, it would help if you first wrote as well as many of those you have so ineffectually debated. Nice job, Genius. Then again, with a BS in BS, what should we expect?

-Quinn

P.S. Here's an idea for a more clever alternative ID the next time you pull something this inept. You can call it "I'm Not Rod." How would that be? :lol: :lol: :lol:

This makes no sense to me. I can't argue with you. I am not caliguy.

Quinn
01-01-2008, 09:03 AM
Hey Rod,

-Quinn

-Quinn

This makes no sense to me. I can't argue with you. You are a moron. I am not caliguy. fuck you hillbilly trash.

Of course it doesn't make sense to you, stupid. Having a BS in BS doesn't really help when it comes to those tough polysyllabic words other posters keep using. Maybe I should use monosyllabic words in the future so you don't get all confused and frightened.

Oh, and for the record, Rod, I did post in reference to you first – in a light-hearted, joking manner (not a concerted attack). You came back at me in a personal manner, which set the stage. The fact is, I never had any problem with you prior to that.

That said, you can tell yourself whatever you need to now. We have your number, no matter what your ID. Run along now, clown.

-Quinn

vegasboy
01-01-2008, 09:07 AM
Fuck you asshole.Who the fuck do you think you are? You fucking attacked me before I ever know who you were. I just took ten minutes to send you a fucking pm about my personal business.
You're going way too far back Rod. I made a joke about your hairline, and you wrote a long attack doing creative things with my screenname (you really have an imagination).

I didn't attack you here. I simply asked tough questions because of your previous attack and you went unhinged. It's a forum, people can't stay out of things when they have real questions. I asked them, and maybe you could have done a better job answering if you weren't so angry.

Rod la Rod
01-01-2008, 09:13 AM
I am not caliguy. Look through his posts. He goes after people I don't know. I have never had any feuds here other than this with NR and a small tiff with Jen Justice when I first joined. That was resolved months ago.

I only had a problem with NR because he went after Nicole
in an unfair way. I actually thought he was funny.

Oli
01-01-2008, 09:23 AM
Of course it doesn't make sense to you, stupid. Having a BS in BS doesn't really help when it comes to those tough polysyllabic words other posters keep using. Maybe I should use monosyllabic words in the future so you don't get all confused and frightened.

Oh, and for the record, Rod, I did post in reference to you first – in a light-hearted, joking manner (not a concerted attack). You came back at me in a personal manner, which set the stage. The fact is, I never had any problem with you prior to that.

That said, you can tell yourself whatever you need to now. We have your number, no matter what your ID. Run along now, clown.

-Quinn

Happy New Year Quinn. Don't stay up too late playing with the kids!

Loved the 'Ass Clown' pic. :lol:

vegasboy
01-01-2008, 09:26 AM

I guess a guy with "boy" in his screenname can't say you're patronizing for calling him kid :lol: . Happy new year everyone.

Oli
01-01-2008, 09:29 AM

I guess a guy with "boy" in his screenname can't say you're patronizing for calling him kid :lol: . Happy new year everyone.

And you Vegas, although I didn't actually mean to add the "s" on the end there. A cogent argument is enough to keep you out of that group.

Quinn
01-01-2008, 09:33 AM

-Quinn

LOL.. Thanks, Oli. Happy New Year to you too. I'll be up working until at least 5 AM, so I'm kind of stuck here (on line). At least I've had a few glasses of Champagne to make me feel better about it though. :lol:

-Quinn

vegasboy
01-01-2008, 09:37 AM

And you Vegas, although I didn't actually mean to add the "s" on the end there. A cogent argument is enough to keep you out of that group.
Thank you. Have a good 2008 everybody.

Rod la Rod
01-01-2008, 09:43 AM
I made a rule not to meet anyone I don't trust off of the internet. No offense. I can handle myself pretty well, but there are too many unknowns.

1. Why did your parents choose you to run the trusts?
2. Why does your posting here threaten the performance of their trusts?
3. What is your pay structure again? A management fee based on the percentage of the trusts?
4. What instruments (equity, bond, mutual fund) do they invest in?

I have gone back and edited some of my posts. I have tried to answer you via PM. You might want to study up on estate law. This is no fun for me without NR.

Happy New Year.

vegasboy
01-01-2008, 09:52 AM
I have gone back and edited some of my posts. I have tried to answer you via PM. This is no fun for me without NR.
Have a good new year. I can only work with what you yourself have revealed. I asked questions out of genuine curiosity but also to reconcile apparent discrepancies. I haven't made up my mind but you should make up your mind not to care about my opinion on an issue you've given me very little info about. Sometimes people feel the way in which someone argues is the most damning evidence against them. Something to consider.

But again, I wish you the best of luck and if everything you say is true, you have nothing but luxury to fall back into. Enjoy your privileges.

Rod la Rod
01-01-2008, 09:55 AM
I have gone back and edited some of my posts. I have tried to answer you via PM. This is no fun for me without NR.
Have a good new year. I can only work with what you yourself have revealed. I asked questions out of genuine curiosity but also to reconcile apparent discrepancies. I haven't made up my mind but you should make up your mind not to care about my opinion on an issue you've given me very little info about. Sometimes people feel the way in which someone argues is the most damning evidence against them. Something to consider.

But again, I wish you the best of luck and if everything you say is true, you have nothing but luxury to fall back into. Enjoy your privileges.

:banghead :claps

vegasboy
01-01-2008, 10:03 AM
You might want to study up on estate law.
I don't need to study estate law. I asked legitimate and relevant questions.

Rod la Rod
01-01-2008, 10:11 AM
You might want to study up on estate law.
I don't need to study estate law. I asked legitimate and relevant questions. :frustrated :deadhorse