PDA

View Full Version : Kind of sad Trans Sex for Crack photos

irishgirl
12-31-2007, 06:11 AM
This is from a DC blogger who recorded it in his alley. The person performing the unsafe sex appears to be trans.

The blogger comes off as a real asshole, and it's kind of exploaitative, but I think it's important for all the dudes here to see what can happen when folks who are so socially cast out that they really fall off the wagon.

http://keithiskneedeepinmud.blogspot.com/2007/10/crack-is-whack.html

loosenoose24
12-31-2007, 06:13 AM
that sucks. But there are plenty of prostitutes where I live. I feel pretty bad for them.
AS for myself, I could never pay for sex. I'd only do it if the other person were a willing and eager participant.

TomSelis
12-31-2007, 06:19 AM
ROTFLMBAO!!!! :lol:

The pic with the guy pointing is so going to be my next avatar

loosenoose24
12-31-2007, 06:21 AM

yours is pretty funny already. Looks like an outtake ?

irishgirl
12-31-2007, 06:23 AM

Seriously now that is not funny.

And there's also nothing funny about being too tight for an over-eager partner, like your avatar displays.

Legend
12-31-2007, 06:24 AM
That's f**king disgusting.,where the fuck is that i did drugs thread now see drugs aren't cool you can end up like two crackheads.

TomSelis
12-31-2007, 06:50 AM

Seriously now that is not funny.

And there's also nothing funny about being too tight for an over-eager partner, like your avatar displays.

Any experience with that? :wink:

tubgirl
12-31-2007, 06:55 AM
funniest line in the whole thing:

"I turned to my friend and said, "I think the black guy had the crack." He responded, "The black guy always has the crack.""

TomSelis
12-31-2007, 07:02 AM
Hmmm, we were just chatting about that....

beatmaker
12-31-2007, 07:43 AM

"I turned to my friend and said, "I think the black guy had the crack." He responded, "The black guy always has the crack.""

Why is that funny tubgirl? Do you agree with that frame of thought? I guess even though they BOTH are crackheads, some people still have to find a way to make the black man the criminal mastermind out of the two. Pathological racism at work folks. What if two blacks said to one another "The white people always have the crystal meth or the ecstasy". Oh, it's not funny now!

Personally, that shit is disgusting and shows you just how low someone can stoop, when addicted to drugs. This truly would be a powerful PSA against drug use.

brickcitybrother
12-31-2007, 07:55 AM
Very very sad. The 'diaper' takes it to another level.

Toro
12-31-2007, 08:05 AM
This truly would be a powerful PSA against drug use.

On the other hand, this might just be the new demographic that the people who make Depends diapers has been waiting for...

SXFX
12-31-2007, 10:49 AM
"Is that a DIAPER???"
WTF?

vegasboy
12-31-2007, 11:50 AM

Why is that funny tubgirl? Do you agree with that frame of thought? I guess even though they BOTH are crackheads, some people still have to find a way to make the black man the criminal mastermind out of the two. Pathological racism at work folks. .
Are you sure you meant to say that people see a crack addict fucking a cross dresser in an alley as a criminal mastermind? I don't think that's anyone's impression. Not like this is a heist of a precious jewel or something :lol: ...just some crack rocks and a crack hoe.

Dino Velvet
12-31-2007, 12:09 PM
Diamonds have come and gone and now "Crack Is A Girl's Best Friend." This Valentine's Day, nothing says "I Love You" like a romantic heart-shaped box of assorted crack rocks. The two of you will conjoin in tweaked out ecstacy doing the freaky-deaky until the break of dawn.

tubgirl
12-31-2007, 02:26 PM

Why is that funny tubgirl? Do you agree with that frame of thought? I guess even though they BOTH are crackheads, some people still have to find a way to make the black man the criminal mastermind out of the two. Pathological racism at work folks. What if two blacks said to one another "The white people always have the crystal meth or the ecstasy". Oh, it's not funny now!

Personally, that shit is disgusting and shows you just how low someone can stoop, when addicted to drugs. This truly would be a powerful PSA against drug use.

i just thought it was funny in a deadpan humor sort of way. calm down. i was watching reruns of the fresh prince last night, and one of the lines that will smith said was "you know if a white guy's in jail he did something really bad". same sort of thing, that line was funny too.

everyone knows drugs are bad. take your PSA somewhere else...

TJT
12-31-2007, 02:36 PM
[/quote]

i just thought it was funny in a deadpan humor sort of way. calm down. i was watching reruns of the fresh prince last night, and one of the lines that will smith said was "you know if a white guy's in jail he did something really bad". same sort of thing, that line was funny too.

everyone knows drugs are bad. take your PSA somewhere else...[/quote]

My grandpa had a great uncle who was executed in Virginia for string of crimes in the 1870's. He'd always say,and it was ironically true,"Do you know how bad a white man had to be to get hung in that day and age?"

SkyTwo
01-06-2008, 03:59 AM

But.... the white guy always does have the meth. :shrug