PDA

View Full Version : What do you think of Clint Eastwood?

Night Rider
12-31-2007, 03:54 AM
DO YOU FEEL LUCKY PUNK!!!!

vegasboy
12-31-2007, 04:00 AM
LMAO great thread :lol: . I've been waiting for some serious discussion on this topic and nobody is interested in talking. The only people who like Dirty Harry are gay rednecks (not that there's anything wrong with that). He is a vicious little man who likes topping other guys.

http://www.cyber-cinema.com/photo_bw/clintEastwood_CE1B2.jpg

wombat33
12-31-2007, 04:02 AM

not a great actor

a good actor with GREAT screen presence.

Night Rider
12-31-2007, 04:03 AM
LMAO great thread :lol: . I've been waiting for some serious discussion on this topic and nobody is interested in talking. The only people who like Dirty Harry are gay rednecks (not that there's anything wrong with that). He is a vicious little man who likes topping other guys.

http://www.cyber-cinema.com/photo_bw/clintEastwood_CE1B2.jpg

Yeah, if I didn't know any better I'd think he was from Texas. I heard his marine boyfriend left him 6 months into his relationship, I think it was because he whined so much, not sure though, could have been for a variety of reasons.

vegasboy
12-31-2007, 04:06 AM

not a great actor

a good actor with GREAT screen presence.
At best a good actor. Gets by with on his sheer cocksucking ability but that's neither here nor there.

vegasboy
12-31-2007, 04:08 AM
Yeah, if I didn't know any better I'd think he was from Texas. I heard his marine boyfriend left him 6 months into his relationship, I think it was because he whined so much, not sure though, could have been for a variety of reasons.
Maybe in another life. But the dirty harry I know has transformed into a world famous movie director, but he's still a bitch.

Night Rider
12-31-2007, 04:10 AM
Maybe in another life. But the dirty harry I know has transformed into a world famous movie director, but he's still a bitch.

LMAO, I heard he's looking to Bravo to air one of his shows :lol:

I've also heard he can be a bit of a diva, sacking people that he couldn't handle.

Night Rider
12-31-2007, 04:12 AM
I see that you're honoring the bet Wombat.
:lol:

Kudos.

I thought I had it baaaaaaaaaaad :lol:

Good work PC

CORVETTEDUDE
12-31-2007, 04:14 AM
I think Eastwood is great!!! Oh, he can't act for shit....but, he's great to watch!

Night Rider
12-31-2007, 04:16 AM
I think Eastwood is great!!! Oh, he can't act for shit....but, he's great to watch!

You're right Vette, he's alright to look at, but he acts like a bitch.

vegasboy
12-31-2007, 04:54 AM
I just voted.