PDA

View Full Version : It's time to act against prejudice - A Proposal

CORVETTEDUDE
12-30-2007, 08:23 PM
RE: Recommendation in Allanah's thread. You will notice some people can't follow a plan for two seconds.

Night Rider
12-30-2007, 08:26 PM
I'm all for it lads, but it's very unrealistic.

Let's see how in pans out.

Night Rider
12-30-2007, 08:28 PM
find a feud that I started and I'll buy you a drink

http://www.hungangels.com/board/search.php?search_author=Night+Rider

MrsKellyPierce
12-30-2007, 08:30 PM
lol

Night Rider
12-30-2007, 08:33 PM
lol

I'm Miss Shore "entertain me"

Stop following me about here, it's unhealthy.

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
12-30-2007, 08:45 PM
tell you what navy seal, how about you drop this fake name and come post that shit under your usual name here on HA.com

Canadian navy Seals, smh

I'll give you 59 minutes to decide, then this thread gets shut down

CORVETTEDUDE
12-30-2007, 08:51 PM
JW...do we have a fake runnin' around??? I asked NavySeal to "verify", questioning the Canadian address. He should know exactly how to respond!

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
12-30-2007, 08:55 PM
yeah i think so
I have no issues with folks talking shit, but talk shit or 'propose' shit under your real name

this shit stops now 54 minutes and counting

vette gabbly chat is working, come on in

timxxx
12-30-2007, 09:00 PM
Let me make a simple proposal. I would like to propose a boycott of NR posts. This person thrives on attention be it positive or negative. If you truly want to have some impact on his behavior, you must stop enabling him.

Simply do not respond to any post me makes no matter how vulgar, ignorant, or absurd. By doing such his ego will not be fed and he will shrivel away.

This process will take some intestinal fortitude for some of you but this is the ONLY way to deal with a megalomaniac.

Try this, whenever you see a post by NR.......stop, drop, and roll.....take 10 seconds and think.......goodbye asshole and walk away. :wink:

How strong are we? We have control, use it and Happy New Year!

How about this for plan NavySeal or whoever the fuck you are, if you don't like Night Rider's posts
Just ignore them. Or is that too complex a plan for you to follow.

CORVETTEDUDE
12-30-2007, 09:02 PM
yeah i think so
I have no issues with folks talking shit, but talk shit or 'propose' shit under your real name

this shit stops now 54 minutes and counting

vette gabbly chat is working, come on in

I have trouble gettin' in there, for some reason.

Keep the countdown goin', though. I have a REAL problem with the Name being used if he's unautorized. That's an ass whippin' offense!

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
12-30-2007, 09:04 PM
agreed, as a veteran that is quite the insult

Night Rider
12-30-2007, 09:04 PM
By doing such his ego will not be fed and he will shrivel away.

:lol: :lol: shrivel away? If we were still aloud quote sigs this would be my new one