PDA

View Full Version : jealous --or wise?

dreamer
12-30-2007, 08:06 AM
my girl ---tells me that there is ONE person --for whom she'd drop everything (dump me and run toward him) ---TELLS me this -------tonight --her and her friends invite he and his girlfiriend --over for beer pong and company -----I pull her away and ask "so yeah --you still have feelings for this dude?" ---she flat out avoids my eye contact and answers "yeah" --------I leave ---wishing not -to witness her on going affection/feelings for this guy ------I get home and drink ---swearing that it's over ----sulking and hating pain ---

xrey
12-30-2007, 08:09 AM
From your description of the events I say - Wise.

loSTdoLLbaBY
12-30-2007, 08:23 AM
ouch- sorry to hear of your painful evening, you might be wiser still if you prepare for yourself what is known as an "exit strategy"...

like not right this second, but soon- you know get all your stuff and get gone

KiraHarden
12-30-2007, 08:30 AM
my girl ---tells me that there is ONE person --for whom she'd drop everything (dump me and run toward him) ---TELLS me this -------tonight --her and her friends invite he and his girlfiriend --over for beer pong and company -----I pull her away and ask "so yeah --you still have feelings for this dude?" ---she flat out avoids my eye contact and answers "yeah" --------I leave ---wishing not -to witness her on going affection/feelings for this guy ------I get home and drink ---swearing that it's over ----sulking and hating pain ---
:shock: Fire her ass (NOW) and move on... Why would you waste your time on someone who disrespects you and invites another guy over she still has the HAWTS and would dump you for. WHAT A CUNT!!!

loSTdoLLbaBY
12-30-2007, 08:50 AM
yeah, what Kira said!

goldensamba
12-30-2007, 09:20 AM
I would have been gone as soon as he got invited over.

KiraHarden
12-30-2007, 09:28 AM
:shock: Fire her ass (NOW) and move on... Why would you waste your time on someone who disrespects you and invites another guy over she still has the HAWTS and would dump you for. WHAT A CUNT!!!And no it isnt the other guys Fault. So if you wanna kick some ass... Put the Blame where its due... HER.

DJ_Asia
12-30-2007, 09:46 AM
:shock: Fire her ass (NOW) and move on... Why would you waste your time on someone who disrespects you and invites another guy over she still has the HAWTS and would dump you for. WHAT A CUNT!!!And no it isnt the other guys Fault. So if you wanna kick some ass... Put the Blame where its due... HER.

Co-Sign

redtiger
12-30-2007, 10:05 AM
Kick her to the curb, dude!!! If she's got the gaul to tell you that she still has the hots for this guy and would drop you in a heartbeat, (not to mention invite the guy and his gf over for company) then it sounds like she's looking for an excuse for you to split up with her anyway!!

What happened after you left? Did she call and say she was sorry for inviting him over to begin with? Did she say why she invited him over?

I can't help but wonder if she was looking for some excuse to start an arguement and break-up with you.

Perhaps you bailing when you did was the excuse she wanted and will blame you for being insecure and too immature to stay in a relationship with her.

Hara_Juku Tgirl
12-30-2007, 10:13 AM

I've a suspicion that your gf is 'playing you. Preying on your emotions for jealousy and quite frankly who needs that?!? I'd say dump the bitch before she does you!

;)

~Kisses.

HTG

Realgirls4me
12-30-2007, 10:24 AM
Dreamer:

(How old are you if I may ask?)

I'm sorry to read about your painful evening. It is, you know, perfectly normal to have some residual feelings for a former lover, particularly if their parting was somewhat recent and not parted amicably or with many issues unresolved. I wonder if that is what she meant with her very frank answer when she responded to your query?
It sounds like your GF doesn't really know what she wants in a relationship given where you are placed on her VIP list, or maybe she does and you're just not in any future Christmas pictures. She could also be allowing this to fester as a conveniently outlet from the relationship to begin with. In other words, this was an opportune convenient way for her to admit you aren't the answer to her companionship needs. Before any of this took place, it was also unfair of her to move on to another relationship with you if there were still a couple of pilot lights on for her former boyfriend (Lesson-1: Always screen for baggage -- make sure they are over their previous lover before chasing them). She also sounds immature if you don't mind me saying so (Were you both drinking also?). ...Your post kinda reminds of that line about one being better off being number one with a not so attractive girl, than being number 100 with an attractive one. Attractiveness isn't only physical, you know.

A better quote that might also apply here:

The best revenge for the person that "steals" your mate(GF in this case), is to let him keep her.

Good luck. I feel for you. :)

PeterK
12-30-2007, 11:36 AM

Agree and also inform this man's girlfriend, maybe she will kill your soon to be ex girlfriend.

dreamer
12-30-2007, 01:20 PM
I dunno --I am sober kinda now --thanks for all your answers ---I am 35 --she's 26 ---I guess I know my answer --I just needed to vent and some justifying -------and no --no phone call from her still ---then again --no phone call from me either --

goldensamba
12-31-2007, 02:34 AM
I dunno --I am sober kinda now --thanks for all your answers ---I am 35 --she's 26 ---I guess I know my answer --I just needed to vent and some justifying -------and no --no phone call from her still ---then again --no phone call from me either --

OK. I wasn't going ot go here but after that post you need a good dose of the truth. STOP BEING A DOORMAT!! She is doing and saying these things because she knows you are too soft to do anything about it. What the hell would you call HER for? She is the one who did something stupid so why would you be the one calling to work things out? Stop being a wuss and put your own feelings first for a change.

End of rant........................

bezane
12-31-2007, 02:52 AM

Okay. Wise speaking. She's an insensitive person to say these things to you no doubt. Might be immaturity. Might be a character flaw. Kira gave great advice but what I would do is not let it go down in flames. By not calling she has you emotionally tied up. Call her. Explain that you had real feelings for her regardless of past loves that you miss too. You respect her honestly and feel it is best that she goes for him.

Now there is no waiting game going in your heart and she was kicked to the curb and left unable to badmouth you in a way she might done had it all been in anger.

Move on with a clear head. Bext revenge is living well.

KiraHarden
12-31-2007, 02:58 AM
Make sure you dont have to add Stupid as a 3rd option hun.

brdnpa7
12-31-2007, 03:56 AM
move on..plenty of other women out there....

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
12-31-2007, 04:02 AM

OK. I wasn't going ot go here but after that post you need a good dose of the truth. STOP BEING A DOORMAT!! She is doing and saying these things because she knows you are too soft to do anything about it. What the hell would you call HER for? She is the one who did something stupid so why would you be the one calling to work things out? Stop being a wuss and put your own feelings first for a change.

End of rant........................

Damn you, you fuckin beat me to it.

Dude no disrespect but at 35 you should know the game by now. This is embarassing for you and be glad you have wise people on here that will console you because had you posted this a few other places you'd truly have been ripped a new asshole.

What you need right now is some backup pussy. And I hope at age 35 you have at least 2 standby's on speed dial. Don't even mention why you want them to come over, just fuck one get all your frustration out and bust a good load all over said bitch's tits.

JWBL™

CORVETTEDUDE
12-31-2007, 04:31 AM

Yea....What Kira said!!! As we say down South (although I'm in Denver, right now), "Cut bait, and run!"