PDA

View Full Version : Ladies: Male member of HA for TSSeduction nomination

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
12-30-2007, 03:00 AM
Which one of the HA General Discussion faithful would you like to see tied up and abused on TS Seduction.com by one of the lovely ladies that pass by this site on a regular basis?

Why would you like to see them tied up? And who would you like to see torturing them?

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
12-30-2007, 03:18 AM
Hmmmmmmmmmmm

Well I'd pay good money to watch a few of the flamers on here (pun intended) get mollywhopped by say Jen Justice. I think it would make good film.

hehe
:popcorn

Night Rider
12-30-2007, 03:21 AM
I'm sure Clint Justice would love to participate

blckhaze
12-30-2007, 08:41 AM
Hmmmmmmmmmmm

Well I'd pay good money to watch a few of the flamers on here (pun intended) get mollywhopped by say Jen Justice. I think it would make good film.

hehe

LMAO @ mollywhopped
I'm sure a few ladies wouldnt mind raping some of the guys here.
I just know my doors will be deadbolted for that week.

lust4ts
12-30-2007, 08:44 AM
I'll sit this one out thanks. :shock:

tsntx
12-30-2007, 08:54 AM
Hmmmmmmmmmmm

hehe

id tie some of them up but i wouldnt fuck their faggoty asses... just beat 'em senceless

tsntx
12-30-2007, 08:55 AM
I'm sure Clint Justice would love to participate

u must be shitting bricks as 1-1-8 gets closer... word is spreading ure already crying.... keep calling me by my FORMER name... only shows what kinda man you are... or fag actually... a man wouldnt make such a cowardly move as that... but a fag would

calling me by my former name is just stupid... youre not insulting me in the least nor are you scaring me... im not ashamed of who i am, what i am, where ive been, where i came from, and how i got to where i am today.... but apparently you cant say the same for yourself -j

blckhaze
12-30-2007, 09:04 AM
LOL @ Jen dispensing here justice
*wonders how many times she'll say fag*
Takign bets over/under +1000
LOL

tsntx
12-30-2007, 09:10 AM
What happens on 1.1.8, Jenn?

8)

Groober_meister
12-30-2007, 09:20 AM
i really dont understand the hate for guys who take it in the ass...
seriously if thats what they like let em get fucked ive never tried anal so i wouldnt know but seriously dont bash somebody for what they like.

also if the money was right or the lady was hot enough i would consider doing it.

justatransgirl
12-30-2007, 11:57 AM
I volunteer...

Giggle,
TS Jamie :-)

Hara_Juku Tgirl
12-30-2007, 12:58 PM
Which one of the HA General Discussion faithful would you like to see tied up and abused on TS Seduction.com by one of the lovely ladies that pass by this site on a regular basis?

Why would you like to see them tied up? And who would you like to see torturing them?You and TSBrenda... ;)

Hows about you Nicole and JWBL?!? Who will domme and who will be sub? LOL ;)

~Kisses.

HTG

MrsKellyPierce
12-30-2007, 01:23 PM
I just want to beat someone! lol

tsntx
12-30-2007, 01:34 PM

lmao 1:33

http://youtube.com/watch?v=--TyGPSnegE

MrsKellyPierce
12-30-2007, 01:41 PM

http://youtube.com/watch?v=--TyGPSnegE haha my favorite movie.

ILuvGurls
12-30-2007, 03:54 PM
Hmmmmmmmmmmm

hehe

id tie some of them up but i wouldnt fuck their faggoty asses... just beat 'em senceless

geez jen lots of pent up anger.......what happens on 1-1-8?

lisaparadise
12-30-2007, 03:58 PM
Hmmmmmmmmmmm

hehe

id tie some of them up but i wouldnt fuck their faggoty asses... just beat 'em sencelessROFLMFAO,,,,,,, god i love this chick lol

Night Rider
12-30-2007, 07:22 PM

8)

Jen can't handle not being able to beat people down without paying the price...that's what's happening.

MrsKellyPierce
12-30-2007, 07:24 PM

8)

Jen can't handle not being able to beat people down without paying the price...that's what's happening. Please call me Donald, since you think a birth name will weaken us.

Night Rider
12-30-2007, 07:30 PM

8)

Jen can't handle not being able to beat people down without paying the price...that's what's happening. Please call me Donald, since you think a birth name will weaken us.

You are the most annoying person, I've had to deal with, will you please STFU. Jen can speak for herself, I'm sick of you walking around here with your head firmly up other girls asses.

If it's not offensive, why run your mouth? I'm not gonna say it again, she's got what she deserves whether she says she was offended or not. That's my work done until she comes back moaning about how famous she is and how good her TV show is doing!!! She's a self obsessed whore. In the chatroom she was saying that she's by far the most famous here apart from girls like Allanah and Vicki, what a complete dick!!!!! She's up her own ass, big time and you girls suck up to her because she's dominant and a bossy bitch.

Not my buusiness though, carry on being a slave.

MrsKellyPierce
12-30-2007, 07:31 PM

8)

You are the most annoying person, I've had to deal with, will you please STFU. Jen can speak for herself, I'm sick of you walking around here with your head firmly up other girls asses.

If it's not offensive, why run your mouth? I'm not gonna say it again, she's got what she deserves whether she says she was offended or not. That's my work done until she comes back moaning about how famous she is and how good her TV show is doing!!! She's a self obsessed whore. In the chatroom she was saying that she's by far the most famous here apart from girls like Allanah and Vicki, what a complete dick!!!!! She's up her own ass, big time and you girls suck up to her because she's dominant and a bossy bitch.

Not my buusiness though, carry on being a slave. Rofl you still haven't figured why I follow you around? :lol: :lol: :lol: You are hopeless. I told you I play mind games, and I am purposely trying to annoy you. It's working!

Night Rider
12-30-2007, 07:31 PM
She also said "I'm Jennifer Justice and whoever I say gets banned, gets banned" <------- what an asshole!!

LMAOOOOOO

What about me??? I'm a cert to be banned but she doesn't have ANY power.

Stupid bitch.

Night Rider
12-30-2007, 07:32 PM

8)

Not my buusiness though, carry on being a slave. Rofl you still haven't figured why I follow you around? :lol: :lol: :lol: You are hopeless. I told you I play mind games, and I am purposely trying to annoy you. It's working!

That's like a hondarobot response.

MrsKellyPierce
12-30-2007, 07:33 PM

8)

That's like a hondarobot response. If you say so, again it worked. So stop trying to back out of it like you do everything else.

Night Rider
12-30-2007, 07:36 PM

8)

That's like a hondarobot response. If you say so, again it worked. So stop trying to back out of it like you do everything else.

Back out of what? :lol: Why do you follow me around then? (even though it has no relevance to my post)

MrsKellyPierce
12-30-2007, 07:37 PM
You try to make excuses when you have been lead into a trap or owned. You twist and twist and twist some more. You can't admit when you are wrong.

Mr_Choc69
12-30-2007, 07:40 PM
Now Now - Play Nice.

Night Rider
12-30-2007, 07:40 PM
You try to make excuses when you have been lead into a trap or owned. You twist and twist and twist some more. You can't admit when you are wrong.

Are you OK Kelly, I'm starting to worry about you? What trap have I been led into?

I've admitted when I'm wrong before, that's one thing you can't hold against me. So tell us all what's going on inside that head of yours.

MrsKellyPierce
12-30-2007, 07:41 PM
Now Now - Play Nice. I'm just letting him know I'm the cat and he is the mouse. I am playing nice. He is my yo yo :lol:

BBaggins06
01-01-2008, 01:04 AM

http://youtube.com/watch?v=--TyGPSnegE haha my favorite movie.

:shock: :puke :puke :puke :puke :why

That's three minutes of my life I'll never get back. This clip was almost as bad as NR sigs. Come 1-1-08 I hope there's a new rule banning clips from chick flicks. *bleah* Mahalo

Matt