PDA

View Full Version : zzzzzzzzz

karizma
12-29-2007, 12:26 AM
zzzzzzzz

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
12-29-2007, 12:36 AM
she's blonde perfection..................

that's all I have to say

if she accepts you as a client you should feel honored

RawNY
12-29-2007, 12:51 AM
JWBL,
I know I sound stupid, but is she TG or post op? I have seen her on several different sites and ads as both.
Txs

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
12-29-2007, 01:34 AM
neither, she's pure woman

NYTSJulie
01-02-2008, 10:55 PM
JWBL,
I know I sound stupid, but is she TG or post op? I have seen her on several different sites and ads as both.
Txs

I am a pre-op transsexual.

johnb
01-02-2008, 11:01 PM
JWBL,
Txs

I am a pre-op transsexual.I beg to differ. I would say you are an absolute fox.

nohj68
01-02-2008, 11:02 PM
anybody have any? i was thinking of giving her a call but i dont see any reviews on TER...thanks.

She is super hot, very sexy. I felt a bit rushed, didn't get the full hour, but ymmv.

tsntx
01-02-2008, 11:03 PM
she wasnt satisfied the first time so she thre in an extra hour for free bc she couldnt get enough of me... thnx for the memories betch! lol

tsntx
01-02-2008, 11:10 PM
anybody have any? i was thinking of giving her a call but i dont see any reviews on TER...thanks.

She is super hot, very sexy. I felt a bit rushed, didn't get the full hour, but ymmv.

every guy feels rushed when he paid for an hour and nutted in 5 mins

saifan
01-03-2008, 02:25 AM

:lol:

EyeCumInPiece
01-03-2008, 07:09 AM

LOL Very true!

NYTSJulie
01-03-2008, 07:16 PM
she wasnt satisfied the first time so she thre in an extra hour for free bc she couldnt get enough of me... thnx for the memories betch! lol

Bitch it was so good, I love me some Jennifer Justice

NYTSJulie
01-03-2008, 07:19 PM

Co Sign to that. I dont get right on it with a mission to make them nut. I might just be good, lol and in the act they cant hold it in. Once they nut I dont ask them to leave. Most chat for a few then get up and get dressed.

MonsieurValentine
01-03-2008, 07:25 PM
that has to be embarrassing...

nohj68
01-03-2008, 11:22 PM

True but that's not what happened. I had a good time, we were both into eachother but I got the feeling that she can rush through a session without a second thought. I was slowing her down. If I'm paying decent money I'm not leaving in 5 minutes, sorry.

RawNY
01-03-2008, 11:54 PM
Damm,
I thought payment was for a block of time! You should be able to "nut" as many times as you can in that hour. I think this shoul dbe refered to the Department of Consumer "Affairs".

MonsieurValentine
01-03-2008, 11:57 PM
Damm,
I thought payment was for a block of time! You should be able to "nut" as many times as you can in that hour. I think this shoul dbe refered to the Department of Consumer "Affairs".

That is true. Most do say "per hour".

blonde zombie
01-04-2008, 02:10 AM
The pressure to "nut" in time must be unbearable.

NYTSJulie
01-04-2008, 02:22 AM

True but that's not what happened. I had a good time, we were both into eachother but I got the feeling that she can rush through a session without a second thought. I was slowing her down. If I'm paying decent money I'm not leaving in 5 minutes, sorry.

I apologize that my cock sucking skills are too good, lol. Based on the picture of your body you look hot, you should come see me again, I will make it worth your while lol..............kisses....Julie

nohj68
01-04-2008, 10:24 PM
I apologize that my cock sucking skills are too good, lol. Based on the picture of your body you look hot, you should come see me again, I will make it worth your while lol..............kisses....Julie

I didn't say I didn't have a great time! It was enjoyable I just like to take my time. And I'd love to see you again, PM me!

NYTSJulie
01-05-2008, 03:11 AM

I didn't say I didn't have a great time! It was enjoyable I just like to take my time. And I'd love to see you again, PM me!

nohj68
01-07-2008, 10:46 PM
And by the way Julie, you are more beautiful in person then your pictures. If you think she is hot in her pictures guys you should see her in the flesh.

NYTSJulie
01-09-2008, 07:53 AM
And by the way Julie, you are more beautiful in person then your pictures. If you think she is hot in her pictures guys you should see her in the flesh.

Awwwww thank you babe. I dont think I photograph well. I hear all the time "your the only one Ive seen who looks better then her pictures, most dont even look like their pictures" I think I need some new pictures, if I could only find the time and someone good.

NwGuy9
01-09-2008, 08:03 AM
I offered to take pictures for you Julie....you wanted to charge me. :shock:

NYTSJulie
01-09-2008, 08:05 AM

LOL cause there is a difference between a photographer and a horny guy with a camera lol. How have you been babe?

NwGuy9
01-09-2008, 08:06 AM

LOL cause there is a difference between a photographer and a horny guy with a camera lol. How have you been babe?

Haha that made me laugh....I am good thanks. I didn't say the pictures would be good but I would sure enjoy it. Call my secretary sometime to schedule an appointment?

NYTSJulie
01-09-2008, 08:08 AM

Haha that made me laugh....I am good thanks. I didn't say the pictures would be good but I would sure enjoy it. Call my secretary sometime to schedule an appointment?

I dont take nude pics so you might get bored lol.