PDA

View Full Version : Tis a sad day for PARIS :(

ARMANIXXX
12-28-2007, 06:39 PM
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/business/7161358.stm

Poor Paris.......she just can't get a break ;)

Night Rider
12-28-2007, 06:42 PM
Good. They need it more than her.

Anubis1079
12-28-2007, 06:44 PM
That's awesome!!!!!

CORVETTEDUDE
12-28-2007, 06:46 PM
The bitch is ugly, she's skinny, and noe she's almost broke. Although, 3% of Billions of $$ ain't chicken feed....do the math!

flabbybody
12-28-2007, 06:51 PM
dont worry about Paris, she won't being eating cat food any time soon. She's managed to build her name into a brand-name franchise that sells tens of millions of dollars worth of products every year and is quite wealthy by her own right.
I'm not defending her, but she's not the dumb hoe the media makes her out to be.

Nikka
12-28-2007, 06:57 PM
good news :)

Mr_Choc69
12-28-2007, 07:05 PM
That's great. I wish her 15 minutes would end already. She is worthless to society. WORTHLESS.

blckhaze
12-28-2007, 07:31 PM
THERE IS A GOD!!!!!!!!

PatrickFromNYC
12-28-2007, 07:34 PM
THERE IS A GOD!!!!!!!!

Agreed !!!

Quinn
12-28-2007, 07:50 PM
Thank God indeed. I dislike silver spoons who inherit all their wealth. It's rare that they're not complete waste products by the third generation (sometimes the second), bringing shame to that wealth’s progenitor.

-Quinn

blckhaze
12-28-2007, 07:53 PM
Thank God indeed. I dislike silver spoons who inherit all their wealth. It's rare that they're not complete waste products by the third generation (sometimes the second), bringing shame to that wealth’s progenitor.

-Quinn

agreed. they end up being spiled and poor money managers. This man is doing something noble and necessary. She need to learn how to an actual adult. Glad he used his head and heart on this one.

ARMANIXXX
12-28-2007, 08:14 PM
FALSE ALARM PEOPLE, FALSE ALARM

Hotel magnate Barron Hilton, 80, will donate 97% of his $2.3bn (£1.2bn; 1.6bn euros) fortune to the Conrad N Hilton Foundation, set up by his father.

The funds come from the $20bn sale of Hilton Hotels to The Blackstone Group.

That's just good ol fashioned TAX EVASION

America's beautiful. :roll:

altarica
12-28-2007, 08:21 PM
Glad to hear it.
Like someone else said,she is ugly and atalentless,self-centred cunt.
No, sorry that gives cunts a bad rep.

mbf
12-28-2007, 08:45 PM
well, I am the devils advocate here, cuz I like Paris Hilton. To me, she seems far less self-centered than let´s say Beyonce or Jennifer Lowpez

Mr_Choc69
12-28-2007, 08:49 PM
well, I am the devils advocate here, cuz I like Paris Hilton. To me, she seems far less self-centered than let´s say Beyonce or Jennifer Lowpez

Ok - Interesting perception (To Each his Own)

However - Beyonce and Jennifer Lopez have actual talents. Beyonce could arguably be called on of the best singers/entertainers of her time.

What the hell has Paris Hilton done? Oh Yeah - Nothing.

Night Rider
12-28-2007, 09:21 PM
I like Paris too but the last thing she needs is more money - it's better off going to charity IMO

vegasboy
12-29-2007, 01:03 AM

Hotel magnate Barron Hilton, 80, will donate 97% of his $2.3bn (£1.2bn; 1.6bn euros) fortune to the Conrad N Hilton Foundation, set up by his father.

I'm not an expert on these matters, but I was hoping someone could say. Yes, charities are tax deductible. But how do you achieve a net positive outcome from donating 97% of your wealth?

Yes it's his father's organization, but it's not like the charity is to pay for Paris' limousine service. Again, not saying you're wrong, but there's a reason charity is tax deductible and using that loophole hardly seems like tax evasion to me.

StaggerLee
12-29-2007, 01:17 AM
I think every day is a sad day when you're Paris Hilton. She may still have millions, but I don't envy her in 10-15 years..that's going to be a tough time for her, when she finally realizes who/what she is.

vegasboy
12-29-2007, 01:20 AM
I think every day is a sad day when you're Paris Hilton. She may still have millions, but I don't envy her in 10-15 years..that's going to be a tough time for her, when she finally realizes who/what she is.
It's sad and it's poetic. It's sad because she has nothing going for her other than the family connection. She's a narcissist and she loves the limelight, but the attention has turned negative. That's the poetry or should I say the irony. She always was somewhat of a joke but now universally so.

My favorite moment though was when she said she read the bible in jail and Larry King asked her what her favorite passage was. She said she like them all.

Quinn
12-29-2007, 01:25 AM

You're assuming that she will ever develop the introspective capacity to honestly examine herself and her actions. That's not a bet I would ever be willing to make with regard to her. She's way too dumb.

-Quinn

vegasboy
12-29-2007, 01:28 AM
You're assuming that she will ever develop the introspective capacity to honestly examine herself and her actions. That's not a bet I would ever be willing to make with regard to her. She's way too dumb.

-Quinn
So life is just pure bliss for a young, vapid, dumb millionaire? For a time. But the attention she so desperately demands is turning sour everywhere she looks. Probably wishful thinking on my part.

And her personality profile won't allow her to age too gracefully. Again wishful thinking :D

icarus2112
12-29-2007, 01:44 AM
Paris is not going to go broke without, that inheritance, thats Grandpas money, there still is daddy to live off of plus what she makes on her own just because of 12 yo girls that think Paris is a role model will buy crap she endorses.

One might hope that the public dissapproval voiced by Grandpa would be more of an eye opener than not receiving free handouts.

tg4me
12-29-2007, 02:36 AM
I'm also a fan. I don't think much of her life choices. She's blown a few chances to do something...anything.. positive. I don't care if she has a talent. The "Girl's Next Door" have no talent. I watch their show. Kendra is hot but is so ghetto. But 800,000+ myspace friends thinks she ok with them. Tila Tequila has no talent and is doing fine. Beasty Boys have no talent but they been around for awhile.
You can call her ugly as far as her looks. To each their own. I like tall thin blonde girls. I say the amount of covers, runway shows,TV's shows, and the thousands of shots taken everyday is proof she's considered to be attractive. If she was 250 lbs. and ugly she would not have been famous..even with her money. And there would be no thread here on HA
I'm willing to bet Paris will make more than most of us, even now that she's no longer the it girl.

JANIRA
12-29-2007, 03:22 AM
HA HA!!!!http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c345/siemprebella/nelsonvoice.gif

ARMANIXXX
12-30-2007, 07:02 PM
vegasboy said,

I'm not an expert on these matters, but I was hoping someone could say. Yes, charities are tax deductible. But how do you achieve a net positive outcome from donating 97% of your wealth?

Yes it's his father's organization, but it's not like the charity is to pay for Paris' limousine service. Again, not saying you're wrong, but there's a reason charity is tax deductible and using that loophole hardly seems like tax evasion to me.

__________________________________________________ _____________________________

Are you a fool sir?

Are you telling me you don't see the value of putting your money TO BE HELD in a TAX FREE charity that you founded and essentially hold the keys to?

No.....you're no fool.......you were just joking........ right?

BeardedOne
12-30-2007, 07:53 PM
Good for Barron, too bad for Paris. Maybe she'll have to get a job when her inheritance runs out, if she lives that long. :roll: