PDA

View Full Version : Why do a lot of the Asian girls not get nosejobs?

Nowhere
12-28-2007, 06:20 AM
Ok, ok - before someone goes on, thinking i'm being negative or wanting to cast them in a bad light, this is just a trend I noticed, and am simply curious about it. Yes, many girls don't need one.

But, many do, and if you've got a nose the size of a trucker, you're going to need to get it dealt with, to have some remote amount of femininity to the face. I think that we can all agree on.

So, i've noticed, while girls around the world, elsewhere, seem to be aware of this, in Asia, it's sort of something they're either completely blind to, or just don't care about.

Or, maybe it's something else.

Either way, it's a pattern, and maybe someone here knows about it.

Examples:

http://www.hungangels.com/board/files/amh1016_545.jpg

http://www.hungangels.com/board/files/04bay_743.jpg

And, even if a girl fully transitions (SRS), many still don't get it done (attached):

So, does anyone know the reason behind this?

Thanks! :wink:

Don Ho
12-28-2007, 06:26 AM
Ok, ok - before someone goes on, thinking i'm being negative or wanting to cast them in a bad light, this is just a trend I noticed, and am simply curious about it. Yes, many girls don't need one.

But, many do, and if you've got a nose the size of a trucker, you're going to need to get it dealt with, to have some remote amount of femininity to the face. I think that we can all agree on.

So, i've noticed, while girls around the world, elsewhere, seem to be aware of this, in Asia, it's sort of something they're either completely blind to, or just don't care about.

Or, maybe it's something else.

Either way, it's a pattern, and maybe someone here knows about it.

Examples:

http://www.hungangels.com/board/files/amh1016_545.jpg

http://www.hungangels.com/board/files/04bay_743.jpg

And, even if a girl fully transitions (SRS), many still don't get it done (attached):

So, does anyone know the reason behind this?

Thanks! :wink:They do get nose jobs. I know 4 Asian girls who have had nose jobs and my other half talks about getting her nose done all the time ( of course i do my best to talk her out since i as well as all her friends think she already has a nice nose).

Nowhere
12-28-2007, 06:34 AM
I didn't say ALL don't. I didn't even say "most" don't.

I said a lot don't.

Just go through any of the sites. There are plenty of other examples.

P.S. I do want to repeat to everyone that this is NOT a blanket statement, only a question on what I am observing as a 'trend' by geographic/cultural region.

I do not want to insult anyone here, and am making every effort to do just that.

As said before, plenty of Asian girls do get them and plenty of them do not need them.

Coroner
12-28-2007, 06:36 AM
Ah, c´mon, Nowhere. You´re jealous and want to have the same nose as them.

DJ_Asia
12-28-2007, 06:37 AM
Why??

DJ_Asia
12-28-2007, 06:39 AM
double post

Nowhere
12-28-2007, 06:43 AM
Why??

Fair enough, although it still does baffle me that some of them can get enough $$$ for full SRS (which is radically more expensive), but still not enough for that.

You are there right now, so I'm glad to hear it directly.

Thank you for that.

GroobySteven
12-28-2007, 06:50 AM
All the photos bar the top one DO HAVE NOSEJOBS.

Plenty people in Asia have nose jobs and plenty don't. Just because your stereotype of beauty has a surgically enhanced nose, don't expect everyone to want the same. I think all those girls look fine and feminine. I see more big noses on white girls and they often look better BEFORE they have the nosejob also.

seanchai

DJ_Asia
12-28-2007, 06:56 AM
Why??

Fair enough, although it still does baffle me that some of them can get enough $$$ for full SRS (which is radically more expensive), but still not enough for that.

You are there right now, so I'm glad to hear it directly.

Thank you for that.

SRS here is very popular.Unlike the US where girls talk about it for years and years and make major announcements on HA regarding their SRS ambitions,here the girl simply goes away for a week and when she comes back shes sporting a new vagina.

Nose jobs arent as popular nor as hot a commodity.I recently asked one of my models,who has a rather wide,flat nose if she ever considered a nose job...she simplly said "No want" End of that discussion....

Nowhere
12-28-2007, 07:13 AM

Plenty people in Asia have nose jobs and plenty don't. Just because your stereotype of beauty has a surgically enhanced nose, don't expect everyone to want the same. I think all those girls look fine and feminine. I see more big noses on white girls and they often look better BEFORE they have the nosejob also.

seanchai

I understand how it can be overkill, but it's scientific fact that most women have smaller noses than men. I'm not saying it has to be so extreme, but there is a range of 'norms'. I believe DJ Asia has explained it in directly answering what I was getting in the last post, where it is more of a question of attitude and perception, which is what I guessed beforehand, and now am certain on.

Thanks everyone! :D

62des
12-28-2007, 05:07 PM

seanchai

AMEN. Stop thinking that surgical ways of altering your body is better than natural. Its actually the opposite.

cooper1986
12-29-2007, 12:14 AM
Im pretty sure italians have the largest noses.

tgirlzoe
12-29-2007, 05:14 AM
I have a fairly big nose, I was whining about my features one day to my rommate and we measured with fingers and it's pretty much the same as hers. Contrast that to another rommate of mine who has one of those tiny upturned button noses, kind of like a nose job but hers is natural, and I think it looks funny.

If I got full-on FFS, I'd probably tweak it in conjunction with other facial changes but not by itself. I'm scared of nose jobs, I've seen far too many bad ones or revisions until they look like Michael Jackson! So many women get them (and some men) and then they look disproportionate.

Phillip69
01-13-2008, 04:23 PM
Actually that is their noses after surgery.

Most Asians have a flat bridge on their noses so they get it filled in and the result is what you see here.

Really its true. have a look at some of the other Asian girls and take note of the bridge.

Apart from that, living here in Asia for a period of time, you get to know what surgery the girls are getting.

Nose, breasts, hips, buttocks etc.