PDA

View Full Version : A HungAngels Night at Peanuts? Just a thought. :)

Realgirls4me
12-27-2007, 09:57 AM
Here's something we chewed on recently. We tossed this around over at the TER forum not too long ago and wondered how many, if any for that matter, of the posters from either forum who reside in the southern California region, and beyond, would be interested in getting together one Friday night for a TER/HungAngels Night at Peanuts. It would be an excellent opportunity for many of the southern California regulars in here to not only place a face with a familiar anonym, but also just another good excuse for a good time. We'll have a banner or some sign over a booth where everyone could congregate at some point and take it from there. On a personal level, there would be no missed meetings as I have had in the past with Buddy Wood, Buzzer, Willie Escalade, and LAtsgent(?),etc., after I've announced I'm coming to Peanuts only to miss out on personally meeting them for one reason or another. We'd plan it one or two months in advance so schedules and such can be massaged, with plenty of timely reminders in between so you're not likely to forget. Will it fly?

... There are a lot of posters in here from the Los Angeles and San Diego area, thus the idea. :)

If the interest isn't there, so be it, but if you are interested post your "RSVP"s or thoughts here.

Start chewing. :)

Willie Escalade
12-27-2007, 10:23 AM
I'm always there already. They retired my number. :lol:

xrey
12-27-2007, 10:24 AM
I'm always there already. They retired my number. :lol:

And put a plaque on the pool table too!

Felicia Katt
12-27-2007, 12:45 PM
I get my mail delivered there :)

meow

FK

LAGent4ts
12-27-2007, 05:11 PM
Count me in.

Realgirls4me
12-27-2007, 08:05 PM
Well, that's at least one booth taken up.:)

... Will there be a HungAngels in the future is the big question now. :(

TrueBeauty TS
12-27-2007, 08:32 PM

meow

FK

Don't you mean, you get your MALES there?

:wink:

Hank147
12-27-2007, 08:57 PM
I am out in So Cal, where is this "Peanuts"?

mbf
12-27-2007, 10:39 PM

meow

FK

Don't you mean, you get your MALES there?

most likely FK means "Mail-Men", just speculation tho.....

Teabagger Vance
12-27-2007, 10:58 PM

7969 Santa Monica Blvd., LA, CA (West Hollywood)

Ask TrueBeautyTS for directions.
:lol:

TrueBeauty TS
12-27-2007, 11:23 PM

I am NOT the Tranny Mapquest.

:evil:

TrueBeauty TS
12-27-2007, 11:37 PM

Although..... for a fee, I can take anyone on my "Tranny Tours". Show you ALL the hotspots - Peanuts, the Palms, Donut Time, the Yukon, Sylvia Boots Murder Scene, Eddie Murphy Tranny Pick-up spot, Benito's Taco Shop, The BlackLight, The "stroll", Vasiline Ally, The Fruit Loop, and much, MUCH MORE!!!!! :shock:

Call for departure times and prices. 1-800-TrannyTours.

(Tranny Tours is a trademark of TrueBeauty Inc. Prices subject to change if it looks like I can sucker you for more. Generous Gentlemen only, please. No checks. You must be 18 yrs + unless accompanied by an adult. Father/son discounts may be available. No food or drinks on tour. Please remain seated until vehicle comes to a complete stop.)

:D

mbf
12-27-2007, 11:57 PM
Vasiline Ally,

Could I have a private tour at THAT particular spot???

:shock:

hangman820@yahoo.com
12-28-2007, 02:05 AM
Count me in for both

Willie Escalade
12-28-2007, 02:37 PM
Don't want to go to the donut shot or Benitos though...unless it's in the daytime. And don't get me started on Vasiline Ally. :lol:

DJ_Asia
12-28-2007, 02:56 PM

Although..... for a fee, I can take anyone on my "Tranny Tours". Show you ALL the hotspots - Peanuts, the Palms, Donut Time, the Yukon, Sylvia Boots Murder Scene, Eddie Murphy Tranny Pick-up spot, Benito's Taco Shop, The BlackLight, The "stroll", Vasiline Ally, The Fruit Loop, and much, MUCH MORE!!!!! :shock:

Thats funny!I was totally ignorant to the fact that Benitos(the one on SM Blvd) was a tranny hot spot...stopped in there one night about 4 years ago and wow what a shock! There were some trannys there alright...not exactly top shelf selection,but yup there were trannys :shock: .... and their pimps hanging around...and a few cops giving the girls a hard time...ate my taquitos and split

Realgirls4me
06-11-2008, 07:53 AM
I still think we should try to assemble such a meeting. Maybe not Peanuts, but, say, a meeting at Club Cobra? An "HA/TER Night" at Club Cobra some Thursday night?

I had a great time with Hara and Felicia two weeks ago Thursday, both at the club, and at this great little diner we got together at after the club closed. ...I can just picture a bunch of us sitting together afterward at the diner in the wee hours of the morning talking current AND reliving old HA moments and gossiping like no tomorrow. Hee-hee. ;)

... The Cobra Club is a very cool, intimate, and unassuming neighborhood bar to say the least, and the nearby diner was simply to die for -- good food and cool, attractive waitresses. ;)

Let's try to plan an evening for say, two or three months from now? What do y'all think? When is the next pageant? Maybe we can piggyback off that?

Just a thought. :)

justatransgirl
06-11-2008, 08:17 AM

Realgirls4me
06-11-2008, 08:23 AM
Count me and Jessica in.

It would also be a good way to make more people aware of the boards, and would be fun to get to see everyone.

Hugs,
TS Jamie :-)

I think it would be fun ... If Legend showed up (He won't, but ...), I'd put my differences with him aside for the evening and just try to have fun.

I wish I could be there tomorrow. Grrrrrrr. :(

LAGent4ts
06-11-2008, 08:58 AM
I'm still in regardless of the venue, but agree that Cobra is a great spot. As far as the next pagent, I think Queen of the Universe is in October or November and was at the Circus Disco on Santa Monica last year.

Realgirls4me
06-11-2008, 09:27 AM
I'm still in regardless of the venue, but agree that Cobra is a great spot. As far as the next pagent, I think Queen of the Universe is in October or November and was at the Circus Disco on Santa Monica last year.

Well, I've only been there once, and I have to agree that the Cobra is definitely a great spot. Not only would the club be entirely ours (HA's) for the most part, but the diner around the corner would be also -- and it's a clean diner with good food at that! :)

Maybe we should plan it for, say, two(?) months from now, or the week of the next pageant? That way people from afar (Las Vegas, Bay Area, New York,etc) will have plenty of time to make their plans for it.

justatransgirl
06-11-2008, 09:39 AM

juliana_dominguez
06-11-2008, 08:52 PM
peanuts is fun. i love to dance that's why.

Buddy Wood
06-11-2008, 09:22 PM
Like Willie and Felicia - I'm usually out and about anyway unless I'm shooting or traveling - so count me in.

Realgirls4me
06-11-2008, 11:52 PM
We need to get the whole HA gang from the southern California region together there some time. I think it would be fun. :)

Willie Escalade
06-12-2008, 02:11 AM
I'm going down to San Diego tomorrow afternoon (Thursday) to watch the Dodgers beat up on the Padres. I'm still gonna make it to Cobra though!

NYCe
06-12-2008, 02:16 AM
I think I'll be out there in November (Not 100% sure yet).

justatransgirl
06-12-2008, 09:27 AM

goliath_91710
06-12-2008, 10:33 PM
I'd totally go to this! I live in Las Vegas, but I have family and friends who live in San Diego and just outside of L.A. who I visit every few months.

I was at 7969 last Friday and found myself wondering who's who all night long. I love seeing all the STARS, (I personally loved seeing Celeste again, I miss her tending bar here at the Las Vegas Lounge.) And I always find myself so jealous of Bob's table at the Yukon afterward. How does one get into that clique anyway?

But, yeah... save a "seat", so to speak, for me!

BigTSHunter
06-13-2008, 06:29 AM
peanuts is fun. i love to dance that's why.

I would love to come out to dance with sexy Juliana but wife wont let me come out. :(

Realgirls4me
06-13-2008, 09:41 PM
So?

So-o-o-o-o-o ???

How did it go at Club Cobra last night? Who made it there last night?

Allanah was there, right?

Willie Escalade
06-14-2008, 12:05 AM
Hey Willie, FYI the Dodgers are not going to beat San Diego's favorite team on their home turf.

I hope... :-) :-)
No shit! :oops:

To make things worse, I was sitting right next to the Padre dugout...in Dodger gear no less. I took it all, though.

We may not have been in the World Series in twenty years, but at least when we did go, we've won a few. :P

Willie Escalade
06-14-2008, 12:13 AM
So?

So-o-o-o-o-o ???

How did it go at Club Cobra last night? Who made it there last night?

Allanah was there, right?
Nope...but another angel was...and a foxy one at that. I'll let her speak for herself. :wink:

Good night all around! Quite a few of the former pageant contestants were in attendance.

Brooke and Charisma flew in from Las Vegas as well. Total hotties...and nice to just talk to!

LAGent4ts
06-14-2008, 03:36 AM
Missed it last night as I had an early morning drive to san Diego to entertain clients at the Open at Torry Pines. Hopefully next week. Have a great weekend everyone.

justatransgirl
06-14-2008, 05:42 AM

Realgirls4me
06-14-2008, 07:56 AM
Wow. Charisma is quite the hottie. :)

Thanks Willie.

juliana_dominguez
06-14-2008, 10:19 AM
wow petco park. Madonna will be performing in November!

Willie Escalade
06-15-2008, 09:11 AM
wow petco park. Madonna will be performing in November!
If I were to ever move to San Diego (or San Francisco for that matter), I'd live down there by the stadium in one of those apartments. Some nice real estate there! Unfortunately you'll never see anything like that built around Dodger Stadium (and that's not a bad thing)...although a few years ago there was a rumor about a proposed stadium downtown. :?

Back to the club, this was a group that should have been seen at 7969 (and was): Allanah, Kimber James, Felicia, and Danielle. I should have taken a picture!

goliath_91710
06-24-2008, 11:57 PM
"I'm going back to Cali, rising, surprising
Advising realizing, she's sizing me up
Her bikini - small; heels - tall"

I'll be back in the Golden State starting this week from Thursday, the twenty-sixth through July, the third. I'm definitely going to be at 7969 on Friday, the twenty-seventh, and then SRO Lounge in San Diego the next day. (I hope to see Jamie there. :wink: :wink:) I'm thinking about going to Cobra on Thursday, but can't decide. Does anyone know which girls might be going there this week? Any particular theme that night?

Anyone else got plans?

Realgirls4me
06-25-2008, 12:28 AM
I've only been there once, but GO. In fact, RUN, to Club Cobra if you can. It's not as big or well known as Peanuts, nor is it in an area that has or produces the buzz that West Hollywood can on a Friday night, but it has its merits nonetheless. For one thing, it is not as cavernous as Peanuts is, thus a lot more intimate; the drinks are less expensive(Hee-hee); and the TS friendly diner around the corner where some hang out afterward is five star in comparison to the Yukon Mining Company. If you want numbers, and the flighty behavior that can accompany them at times, do Peanuts. If you want to slow it down a bit while watching a beautiful woman dance before you on their own miniature stage within arms reach of you, do Club Cobra. Personally, I can't wait until my next visit.

Willie Escalade
06-25-2008, 01:04 AM
Unfortunately, I won't be there. I'll be in Las Vegas from Thursday until Sunday. But have fun none the less!

Realgirls4me
06-25-2008, 01:35 AM
Unfortunately, I won't be there. I'll be in Las Vegas from Thursday until Sunday. But have fun none the less!

Sounds as if you're going to have fun. What's in Vegas then?