PDA

View Full Version : Cosmetic surgery costs and recomendatoins

SXFX
12-27-2007, 05:12 AM
I'm very sorry to bother you girls.
But I live in the North East, just outside of NYC.
And during this years Xmass party the secrataries got talking about what they didn't like about their bodies and what they wanted to change.
Most are over 40 and are thinking of the usual stuff, implants or a bit or lazer work here or there or maybe some thing for the cellulite.
And well I really love my secrataries, they are like my moms to me. Allways calling me when I'm sick and telling me when to lay low if things are about to hit the fan. And well I just don't want them to get hurt or ripped off.
And well I've seen some of the work you laides have had work done and well let me tell you, your Doctors are artists! Gods ummong men.
And I was hoping if it wasn't too much could you maybe recomend a few of your doctors, don't worry a simple web page would be nice and a he charged me XXX and her was ver professional would be perfect.
Thanks in advance
SX

lust4ts
12-27-2007, 05:13 AM
I payed about 50 quid for my face, I was done I think :cry:

irishgirl
12-27-2007, 05:16 AM

Is that you in the black and white? Hot.

MrsKellyPierce
12-27-2007, 05:23 AM
<<--- I went to Dr Cardenas for my face and body.

lust4ts
12-27-2007, 05:25 AM

No, that's just some unbelievably handsome guy I thought I would use for my avatar, I'm the one with the popcorn! Seriously, that is me, I think it is anyway? Hang on, let me look in the mirror, yep, that's me.

SXFX
12-27-2007, 05:26 AM
NYC? or NJ?
I'll google him.
Nice guy? Good office?
How were the prices?
And.....ok this is going to sound dumb, is there no procedure for celulite?
Yeah get a few glasses of wine into the old birds and they just will tell you every thing and try to hook you up with their.....pleasently plump neace!
Thanks!

ps
He did an amazing job!

irishgirl
12-27-2007, 05:30 AM

No, that's just some unbelievably handsome guy I thought I would use for my avatar, I'm the one with the popcorn! Seriously, that is me, I think it is anyway? Hang on, let me look in the mirror, yep, that's me.

Yeh, with the tats, the skininess and no-shirt, you have this kind of intense iggy-pop look about you. Like, someone who knows how to live life but is still a bit on the introspective side.

Sorry - sometimes I get a bit carried away.

MrsKellyPierce
12-27-2007, 05:31 AM
NYC? or NJ?
I'll google him.
Nice guy? Good office?
How were the prices?
And.....ok this is going to sound dumb, is there no procedure for celulite?
Yeah get a few glasses of wine into the old birds and they just will tell you every thing and try to hook you up with their.....pleasently plump neace!
Thanks!

ps
He did an amazing job! Thank you, Dr. Cardenas is located in both the states and in Mexico. He works with his wife. She did my nose and trachea, Dr. Cardenas did my forehead and breast surgery. Yes Dr. Cardenas works on cellulite. He does an amazing job, one of the girls I stayed with in the recovery house had work on hers. It was non-exsistant before she left home.

www.cardenas-surgery.com

SXFX
12-27-2007, 05:40 AM
Shucks!
Hun I'm sorry I don't think these ladies are going to be headding down to Mexico. They are grandma's and soccer moms.
Thanks though!
But I'll let them know that celulite can be fixed.
They were really worried about that one and most affected by it.
Thank you so much!
SX

MrsKellyPierce
12-27-2007, 05:42 AM
Shucks!
Hun I'm sorry I don't think these ladies are going to be headding down to Mexico. They are grandma's and soccer moms.
Thanks though!
But I'll let them know that celulite can be fixed.
They were really worried about that one and most affected by it.
Thank you so much!
SX oh yes it's just tightening of the skin I believe. I think laser can cure it too if I remember right when I worked at one. I think a vasular surgeon would know more.

lust4ts
12-27-2007, 05:43 AM

Yeh, with the tats, the skininess and no-shirt, you have this kind of intense iggy-pop look about you. Like, someone who knows how to live life but is still a bit on the introspective side.

Sorry - sometimes I get a bit carried away.

LOL, Iggy pop! :shock:

I've never heard that, it's usually Ricky Martin, or babyface.

I'd like to think I look a bit less worn than Iggy :cry:

And I don't think I'm skinny, toned maybe :evil:

I guess different people see different things, very different! :o

irishgirl
12-27-2007, 05:45 AM
To be fair, I meant the 1970's Iggy Pop.

SXFX
12-27-2007, 05:48 AM
oh yes it's just tightening of the skin I believe. I think laser can cure it too if I remember right when I worked at one. I think a vasular surgeon would know more.[/quote]
Thank you so much! I'll let them know.
And I hope to get at least a few recomendations .
And again thank you so much! :-*
SX

lust4ts
12-27-2007, 05:50 AM
To be fair, I meant the 1970's Iggy Pop.

Ahhh OK. 8)

He's much cooler than Ricky Martin anyway! :wink:

SXFX
12-28-2007, 03:22 AM
Hu..?
Maybe every one is out.
Bump?
Help would be nice.
Thanks in advance.
Again thought NYC/NJ
Doctros/how they treated you/prices.
Thanks!

SXFX
12-29-2007, 03:30 AM
:-(
Ok I'll just tell my secrataries to be careful and I'll buy them flowers when they get their work done.

MrsKellyPierce
12-29-2007, 03:37 AM
I don't know any doctors in NYC or NJ hit Allanah up. She's always gracious about surgery info.