PDA

View Full Version : Poll: Is Rod?

vegasboy
12-27-2007, 04:52 AM
I've decided to edit this. Some people have obviously thought this was meanspirited because Rod has more votes than can be explained by the facts. Please read his commentary in this thread starting on page 9. If you read this, the other reading I've linked below probably isn't necessary.
http://www.hungangels.com/board/viewtopic.php?t=29019&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=80

Some of you on the board have probably seen a flame war going on in a couple threads. If not, this is required reading for the initiated amongst us who want to stay away from dangerous people.

http://www.hungangels.com/board/viewtopic.php?t=28998
http://www.hungangels.com/board/viewtopic.php?t=29000&start=0
http://www.hungangels.com/board/viewtopic.php?t=28997&start=0
http://www.hungangels.com/board/viewtopic.php?t=28344&start=20

Yes, I’m talking about Rod, as you can see from the poll. It started harmlessly but it degenerated more than it should have. So I want to bring this to a speedy resolution.

You’ll notice I’m sure that he refers to us as femme boys and queers (what a queer) and he even bragged that he was going to break in night rider’s artificial yet non-existent pussy. Embarrassing as the accusation is, I can say it has no merit. I was with Night Rider when he stood in front of the house of un-Irish activities and was asked for posterity “have you ever had or do you now have… a vagina”. Without missing a beat he replied quite eloquently, "not only do I not have a vagina, but I don’t have a vagina." That settled it for me. Anyway, vote on Rod’s status.

Night Rider
12-27-2007, 05:02 AM
If we're keeping things honest to shame the Devil then 'gay & bald' is the one everyone should vote.

Sorry Rod, maybe you'll not have such a hard life next time round.

lust4ts
12-27-2007, 05:05 AM
Anyway, vote on Rod’s status.

:arrow:

vegasboy
12-27-2007, 05:06 AM
It's unanimous so far? Hey Rod where are ya? We responded to your attack threads.

Quinn
12-27-2007, 05:11 AM
I'm thinking a little bit of column A and a little bit of column B:

http://www.amfitheatro.gr/pics/seh/supergay/SuperGay1.jpg

http://images.southparkstudios.com/media/images/901/901_hi_boys.jpg

-Quinn

Night Rider
12-27-2007, 05:15 AM
Where are ya Rod?

Rod

Rod

Rod

He must be combing his hair

lust4ts
12-27-2007, 05:16 AM
Where are ya Rod?

Rod

Rod

Rod

Look at the poll, one for not gay or bald, he must have voted?

vegasboy
12-27-2007, 05:18 AM
I was disappointed to see that. Maybe Gene Vincent took enough time off of haystack duty to cast a vote.

Rod la Rod
12-27-2007, 05:18 AM

-Quinn

What was the name of that hedge fund Quinn?
Man you are pathetic.

Night Rider
12-27-2007, 05:19 AM
Where are ya Rod?

Rod

Rod

Rod

Look at the poll, one for not gay or bald, he must have voted?

Didn't notice that! He's definitely online but he not show up for a while. :deadhorse

vegasboy
12-27-2007, 05:21 AM

-Quinn

Man you are pathetic.
Funny you say that. Anyone here with experience as a quant can interpret the results for us. 6-2 against so far. What does that mean?

Felicia Katt
12-27-2007, 05:21 AM
sorry guys, but this place has more stupid polls than the Warsaw Special Olympics LOL

meow

FK

Night Rider
12-27-2007, 05:22 AM
So you decided to man up then Rodney? Have you just got back from your gay gathering?

vegasboy
12-27-2007, 05:23 AM
sorry guys, but this place has more stupid polls than the Warsaw Special Olympics LOL

meow

FK
Fair enough. But have you seen the two threads with my name in it? These were models of maturity or highmindedness? Of course I'm gonna retaliate.

Anyway, flattered you're in the thread. I hope you didn't vote option d.

Rod la Rod
12-27-2007, 05:28 AM

meow

FK
Fair enough. But have you seen the two threads with my name in it? These were models of maturity or highmindedness? Of course I'm gonna retaliate.

Anyway, flattered you're in the thread. I hope you didn't vote option d.

You are a pathetic follower. You don't know me. You don't know what I look like. I guess you are another gay guy with a crush on night rider because I have never spoken to you or heard of you before today but you chose to attack me. You a sad little gay boy.

Quinn
12-27-2007, 05:29 AM

-Quinn

Man you are pathetic.

Sniff. Sniff. The washed up old fem doesn't like me. Whatever shall I do? Oh, the humanity!

Don't worry, twinkle toes, if you just hang in there a little longer, you'll be somebody..........someday. In the mean time, feel free to amuse us with more of your ill-conceived, Wile E. Coyote attack threads. After all, it's the intellectually anemic want wits like you that make my busy days pass so amusingly. Thanks for that. :wink:

http://www.cathedralmice.com/images/twinkletoes.JPG

-Quinn

vegasboy
12-27-2007, 05:31 AM
That's it? Did you vote Rod? I like the girls here and I'd name them if I didn't want to be discreet about my crushes. What about you?

When's the last time you got any action? Can you give an approximate date?

Night Rider
12-27-2007, 05:34 AM
You don't know me. You don't know what I look like.

let me refresh their memories..

http://www.hungangels.com/board/files/rod_la_rod_197.jpg

Night Rider
12-27-2007, 05:35 AM

I'd say Woodstock '69 when everyone was on acid

Rod la Rod
12-27-2007, 05:36 AM

-Quinn

Man you are pathetic.

Sniff. Sniff. The washed up old fem doesn't like me. Whatever shall I do? Oh, the humanity!

Don't worry, twinkle toes, if you just hang in there a little longer, you'll be somebody..........someday. In the mean time, feel free to amuse us with more of your ill-conceived, Wile E. Coyote attack threads. After all, it's the intellectually anemic want wits like you that make my busy days pass so amusingly. Thanks for that. :wink:

-Quinn

Why don't you butt out. I don't know you. What is your problem with me?
Are you just following along. Give me a hint. EXACTLY WHAT DID I DO TO YOU? fuck you. You pathetic fucking delusional broke loser. Butt the fuck out. Why is this your business?

vegasboy
12-27-2007, 05:37 AM
Rod I made one simple observation about what your post implied. Yes it was derogatory, but that's when you got on board with your hysterical rants that make you sound like a repressed closet case. I didn't want to do this.

You've got a one track mind. That's what's so funny. Mix it up a bit.

Quinn
12-27-2007, 05:39 AM
Uh oh, our resident nancy boy must be really upset. "He" is sending me angry PMs. A more desperate move by a more desperately underequipped poster would be hard to find. Nice....

Oh, by the way, what you believe is about as important as what my cat thinks about Einstein’s efforts to formulate a unified field theory (look it up, stupid), so get over yourself, cupcake. Nice try, though.

http://www.qsrmagazine.com/issue/onetowatch/graphics/cupcake_royale.jpg

-Quinn

Night Rider
12-27-2007, 05:39 AM
I don't know you. What is your problem with me?
Are you just following along. Give me a hint. EXACTLY WHAT DID I DO TO YOU?

:sadcry :sadcry :sadcry

:cry :cry :cry

Rod la Rod
12-27-2007, 05:42 AM
That's it? Did you vote Rod? I like the girls here and I'd name them if I didn't want to be discreet about my crushes. What about you?

Why do you care about my sex life? I don't fucking know you. I have never noticed you on this board until you attacked me. What is your problem? Do you want to talk in person? I get to Vegas on occasion. You can meet me and see what I look like. I will bring my girlfriend.

Rod la Rod
12-27-2007, 05:44 AM
Uh oh, our resident nancy boy must be really upset. "He" is sending me angry PMs. A more desperate move by a more desperately underequipped poster would be hard to find. Nice....

Oh, by the way, what you believe is about as important as what my cat thinks about Einstein’s efforts to formulate a unified field theory (look it up, stupid), so get over yourself, cupcake. Nice try, though.

-Quinn

Just fuck off big shot. Go find your own fight.

Night Rider
12-27-2007, 05:47 AM
You can meet me and see what I look like. I will bring my girlfriend.

bring the wife and kids

lust4ts
12-27-2007, 05:48 AM

-Quinn

Rod's bald head getting owned! :arrow:

Rod la Rod
12-27-2007, 05:49 AM
Man this is getting boring with the bald theme. Come up with something else or give it up.

Night Rider
12-27-2007, 05:50 AM
Man this is getting boring with the bald theme. Come up with something else or give it up.

TheOne1
12-27-2007, 05:55 AM

Why do you care about my sex life? I don't fucking know you. I have never noticed you on this board until you attacked me. What is your problem? Do you want to talk in person? I get to Vegas on occasion. You can meet me and see what I look like. I will bring my girlfriend.

not posting this for either side.. but all this talk of " I don't know you " reminded me of this ---> http://youtube.com/watch?v=fmYa5sAgjPs

Quinn
12-27-2007, 05:58 AM

-Quinn

Woe there, Richard Simmons. There's no reason to get all Sweatin' To The Oldies on me. Take it easy, or you might hurt my feelings. :lol:

http://www.muckraked.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2006/05/Large-Image-of-Sweatin-To-the-Oldies-Box-Set-B000062XEL-00.jpg

-Quinn

vegasboy
12-27-2007, 06:06 AM
The short answer is no I don't want to meet you and I don't care what you look like.

Rod la Rod
12-27-2007, 06:48 AM

-Quinn

Woe there, Richard Simmons. There's no reason to get all Sweatin' To The Oldies on me. Take it easy, or you might hurt my feelings. :lol:

-Quinn

OK, I will catch up with you the next time you start posting about your fictional financial empire.
See you there smart ass. signing off for now.

lust4ts
12-27-2007, 07:31 AM

-Quinn

-Quinn

OK, I will catch up with you the next time you start posting about your fictional financial empire.

Why do fail to believe that he is successful? Don't judge everyone by your own standards! :roll:

He doesn't come across as someone who would lie, in fact I've never once thought about questioning his business acumen.

Quinn
12-27-2007, 07:46 AM

-Quinn

-Quinn

Awww, don't be like that, Richard. Just because your life didn't turn out the way you hoped is no reason to hate on anyone who actually has the audacity to make things happen (and live with the consequences). Either way, any time your intellectually anemic ass wants to step up for another metaphorical bitch slapping, I'll be positively giddy with anticipation for the ensuing hilarity. Until then, stay weak, clown.

Oh, maybe I should hand this back to you now too:

http://www.bartcop.com/ass-handed-gop.jpg

-Quinn

Rod la Rod
12-28-2007, 03:00 AM

-Quinn

Tell us more about your financial SUCCESS Big shot. I hear you are the Donald Trump of rural southern Georgia.

At least that is what the kinfolks say. Her are some of your holdings;

Night Rider
12-28-2007, 03:08 AM
Quinn isn't online Bald la Bald.....You're the only one here that's telling lies. If you had any hair left you wouldn't waste time trying convince us you did..

Rod la Rod
12-28-2007, 03:09 AM
The short answer is no I don't want to meet you and I don't care what you look like.

Why is my hair featured in your signature queer? You want me show boy.

Rod la Rod
12-28-2007, 03:10 AM
Quinn isn't online Bald la Bald.....You're the only one here that's telling lies. If you had any hair left you wouldn't waste time trying convince us you did..

The old fool will see it soon enough homo, You owe me a blow job queer.

Night Rider
12-28-2007, 03:14 AM
You're begging me for a blowjob while calling ME queer?

That's right, I forgot you'd came out...I don't pay much attention to my sig

Rod la Rod
12-28-2007, 03:17 AM
I am queer for your young pretty mouth night queen. Don't fight it. You can't stop talking about me and my hair. Wait till you see my big cock night fag.

Quinn
12-28-2007, 05:38 AM
I’m sorry to do this, "Rod," but part of being an imbecile – which you most assuredly are – means being too stupid to keep track of your own lies. For example, in your latest ode to hypocrisy, you sent me a PM containing the following (I can, of course, provide the screen capture):

I am actually wealthy. I manage several multi-million dollar trusts that belong to me and my family. I don't advertise it you fucking hick. I have a fiduciary responsibilty to my family to keep a low profile.

The most unfortunate part of that particular lie was that you didn’t remember how it conflicted with a previous lie you told back when you had a problem with White_Male_Canda:

Please "white male Canada" let us know your scientific credentials.

As a scientist I am interested in your analysis of atmospheric CO2 levels.

Oooops….. You better run along and edit/delete that. Allow me to be of assistance by providing the link:

http://www.hungangels.com/board/viewtopic.php?t=22672&start=0

The best part of this whole thing is that, while looking through my post history, you actually copied information from one of my first posts to put into that PM you sent me:

I doubt that I would be considered very high-profile or a celebrity, which is fine because I work to maintain anonymity, but I am in a position of trust (corporate fiduciary obligations, etc.) -- the continued profitability of which demands that I maintain a certain public image.

Stupid is as stupid does, huh, Forrest? Well, I can’t say this hasn’t been fun – I actually managed to tear up from laughing so hard – but you better get to the part where you backpedal to cover up your now proven hypocrisy and lying. Hey, here’s an idea. You could tell us all how you’re actually some Billionaire Bruce Wayne, managing multi-million dollar trusts by day and working as a crime-fighting scientist by night. How would that be? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

http://pangea.stanford.edu/courses/GES41L/motivation/losing.gif

P.S. As for being a hick, I'm actually from NYC. Nice try though, cupcake.

vegasboy
12-28-2007, 06:02 AM
Yowzers,
The wording is suspiciously similar. I'm not saying this as an attack. I can understand a hedge fund manager wanting to keep a low profile because part of raising money to keep the fund viable means that you maintain a reputation. Whether it's as honest, or smart, or straight-laced etc.

But to manage a family trust your fiduciary responsibility depends only on good decision making. You're not soliciting money. "I have a fiduciary responsibility to my family to maintain a low profile"? What a crock of shit. You have a fiduciary responsibility to your family not to touch their money if your background is a B.S in chemistry as Rod told me.

I interned for a long-short equity fund at some point in my past. I don't want to say how long ago, cause I want to be anonymous for different reasons. It was an unpaid position. It's not easy to pretend you manage a hedge fund because at the end of the day there are tons of investors, other managers, fund of funds, and brokers who know who you are.

Rod la Rod
12-28-2007, 06:17 AM
I’m sorry to do this, "Rod," but part of being an imbecile – which you most assuredly are – means being too stupid to keep track of your own lies. For example, in your latest ode to hypocrisy, you sent me a PM containing the following (I can, of course, provide the screen capture):

I am actually wealthy. I manage several multi-million dollar trusts that belong to me and my family. I don't advertise it you fucking hick. I have a fiduciary responsibilty to my family to keep a low profile.

The most unfortunate part of that particular lie was that you didn’t remember how it conflicted with a previous lie you told back when you had a problem with White_Male_Canda:

Oooops….. You better run along and edit/delete that. Allow me to be of assistance by providing the link:

The best part of this whole thing is that, while looking through my post history, you actually copied information from one of my first posts to put into that PM you sent me:

I doubt that I would be considered very high-profile or a celebrity, which is fine because I work to maintain anonymity, but I am in a position of trust (corporate fiduciary obligations, etc.) -- the continued profitability of which demands that I maintain a certain public image.

Stupid is as stupid does, huh, Forrest? Well, I can’t say this hasn’t been fun – I actually managed to tear up from laughing so hard – but you better get to the part where you backpedal to cover up your now proven hypocrisy and lying. Hey, here’s an idea. You could tell us all how you’re actually some Billionaire Bruce Wayne, managing multi-million dollar trusts by day and working as a crime-fighting scientist by night. How would that be? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

What lie are you talking about you broke hillbilly? I received a BS in Chemistry aBout 25 years ago, I AM A TRAINED CHEMIST. I don't work in that field I TOLD VEGAS BOY THAT. I HAVE MENTIONED THAT A COUPLE OF TIMES HOW DOES THAT CONFLICT?????? I didn't publish my financial situation you did. I don't brag about money. YOU CONSTANTLY BRAG ABOUT YOUR MONEY.

I THINK YOUR WEALTH IS IMAGINARY,

PROVE THAT YOU HAVE MONEY. .

Rod la Rod
12-28-2007, 06:21 AM
Yowzers,
The wording is suspiciously similar. I'm not saying this as an attack. I can understand a hedge fund manager wanting to keep a low profile because part of raising money to keep the fund viable means that you maintain a reputation. Whether it's as honest, or smart, or straight-laced etc.

But to manage a family trust your fiduciary responsibility depends only on good decision making. You're not soliciting money. "I have a fiduciary responsibility to my family to maintain a low profile"? What a crock of shit. You have a fiduciary responsibility to your family not to touch their money if your background is a B.S in chemistry as Rod told me.

I interned for a long-short equity fund at some point in my past. I don't want to say how long ago, cause I want to be anonymous for different reasons. It was an unpaid position. It's not easy to pretend you manage a hedge fund because at the end of the day there are tons of investors, other managers, fund of funds, and brokers who know who you are.

I don't work as a chemist VEGAS queer. I am trained as a chemist. SEE THE DIFFERENCE. I RECEIVED A BS IN CHEM ABOUT 25 YEARS AGO.

I DON'T NEED TO LIE ABOUT MYSELF.

vegasboy
12-28-2007, 06:23 AM
You sure you want to do this? He just said he can provide the screen capture. The point is not to embarrass you. He's pointing out an inconsistency in your commentary since you attacked him.

I don't doubt you have a bs in chemistry.

Rod la Rod
12-28-2007, 06:30 AM
You sure you want to do this? He just said he can provide the screen capture. The point is not to embarrass you. He's pointing out an inconsistency in your commentary since you attacked him.

I don't doubt you have a bs in chemistry.

What do you doubt vegas queer? I don't lie or make up stories about myself like that pathetic old queen, (quinn).

vegasboy
12-28-2007, 06:37 AM
What do you doubt vegas queer?
That you single-handedly manage multi-million dollar trusts. I also have some doubts about whether the trusts exist. Though I don't have as they say, a dog in that hunt. If they exist, I wish you well.

I don't doubt that you have a bs in chemistry. Now I don't know this, but I don't think there are a lot of interesting jobs for people with bs' in chemistry. Not that a bachelor's is a bad degree, it's actually very good for many fields. But I thought the hard sciences were specialized enough that chemists had at least a master's. I know a guy with a master's in neuroscience, and he's got a fairly good job, but he told me the master's was prerequisite.

I also don't doubt you're suspiciously insecure about money. A lot of people are. It's a serious issue. I don't wish financial distress on anyone. I also noticed other issues I've already mentioned. Cheers. I'm trying to be nice. Please don't call me queer again. I'm not.

CaliGuy
12-28-2007, 07:32 AM
Queen, Quinn? same thing. Vegasboy, Fagboy? same thing. They make a nice tinkerbell couple.

Quinn
12-28-2007, 07:57 AM

What lie are you talking about you broke hillbilly? I received a BS in Chemistry aBout 25 years ago, I AM A TRAINED CHEMIST. I don't work in that field I TOLD VEGAS BOY THAT. I HAVE MENTIONED THAT A COUPLE OF TIMES HOW DOES THAT CONFLICT?????? I didn't publish my financial situation you did. I don't brag about money. YOU CONSTANTLY BRAG ABOUT YOUR MONEY.

Wow, judging from you're multiple responses – none of which reconcile your conflicting stories or your copying from my own post – I really must have hit a nerve. Too easy. 8) Anyway, now for some more fun. What were you saying about you not bragging about having money?

I never claimed to be a pretty girl. you did.

Can you prove it?

You sure have a big mouth and a couple of pictures of who knows who.

I am not pretty I am old and rich.

Wow, you just can't seem to stop contradicting yourself, can you, stupid? And what's with you calling anyone old, Grandpa? You're old enough that you could actually be my father:

OK I am 49. Are you happy now?

In the nearly six years that I've been here, my track record has been spotless, and its veracity remains effectively uncontested. You've only been here six months – and you're posts are rife with contradictory bullshit. Time for more of that backpedaling you're getting so used to, bitch. :lol: :lol: :lol:

http://www.otherwhere.org/temp/keep_talking.jpg

CaliGuy
12-28-2007, 08:01 AM
At 3186 posts, should think about getting a life loser.

Quinn
12-28-2007, 08:04 AM
At 3186 posts, should think about getting a life loser.

Says the tool with roughly seven times my daily post count. :lol: Oh, and get back to me when you have enough balls to post under your regular id. Until then, stay irrelevant. 8)

-Quinn

Rod la Rod
12-28-2007, 08:11 AM

Wow, judging from you're multiple responses – none of which reconcile your conflicting stories or your copying from my own post – I really must have hit a nerve. Too easy. 8) Anyway, now for some more fun. What were you saying about you not bragging about having money?

Can you prove it?

Wow, you just can't seem to stop contradicting yourself, can you, stupid? And what's with you calling anyone old, Grandpa? You're old enough that you could actually be my father:

In the nearly six years that I've been here, my track record has been spotless, and its veracity remains effectively uncontested. You've only been here six months – and you're posts are rife with contradictory bullshit. Time for more of that backpedaling you're getting so used to, bitch. :lol: :lol: :lol:

What contradictions? There are no contradictions there. You are acting like you nailed me. What the fuck are you talking about? There are no contradictions. You really are a moron.

Please point out the inconsistencies. I don't need to prove my financials to you but I will if you can provide some credentials. I don't brag about money you do all the fucking time. It is pathetic.

Either prove that you are a millionaire tycoon or shut the fuck up about it goober.

Quinn
12-28-2007, 08:31 AM

Can you prove it?

What contradictions you twisted old fruit? There are no contradictions there. You are acting like you nailed me. What the fuck are you talking about? There are no contradictions. You really are a moron.

I am 49 years old. I take propecia. I am a trained scientist. I don't need to prove my financials to you. I don't brag about money you do fucking twisted old fag.

Either prove that you are a millionaire tycoon or shut the fuck up about it goober.

I don't brag about money

Really?

. . . I am old and rich.

Calls other people old, yet is old enough to be their father:

Claims to be a scientist, but also claims to manage serveral multi-million dollar trusts:

I manage several multi-million dollar trusts that belong to me and my family. I don't advertise it you fucking hick. I have a fiduciary responsibilty to my family to keep a low profile.

Actually goes so far as copying part of my own long-ago post to describe his situation:

Don't worry, gramps, if you backpedal hard enough, you're ineptly clownish ass just might be able to distract from your all-too-obvious lies and hypocrisy. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

http://dadrants.files.wordpress.com/2007/04/clown_on_unicycle.gif

Rod la Rod
12-28-2007, 08:35 AM
There are no contradictions there goober. I am trained in Chem. I don't currently work in that field. I have never claimed I was any other age. You have gone through hundreds of posts. It must have taken hours. And that's it.

You are a sick person. How old are you? I assumed you were old because you claim that you are retired and independently wealthy.

Please provide proof of your wealth.

"Quinn wrote:
I doubt that I would be considered very high-profile or a celebrity, which is fine because I work to maintain anonymity, but I am in a position of trust (corporate fiduciary obligations, etc.) -- the continued profitability of which demands that I maintain a certain public image."

This is your post WTF does that have to do with me? You are a weak pathetic fucking queen. Do you understand what a fucking pathetic braggart you are. Do you think anyone believes your shit?

You will never post on this board again without me dogging your ass. I don't know why you started this shit with me. But it will never end.

You are a despicable sick fruit.

Quinn
12-28-2007, 09:27 AM
Nice try, gramps, but stating that you are a scientist is very different from the feeble position you have so ineptly backpedaled to. Possessing a BS in chemistry makes you a "scientist" like fixing a bicycle flat makes you a motorcycle mechanic.

Once again, you specifically stated that you are a scientist – not that you were a scientist (which would also be incorrect), or that you were trained as a scientist (which would also be incorrect, at least at the undergraduate level). So, now that that spectacularly failed, what are you going to try backpedaling to next? Are you sure you don't want to try going with the lie that you are LA's version of Bruce Wayne, managing multi-million dollar trusts by day and working as a scientist by night. Seriously, because at this point, it would be more believable. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Also you have yet to address a few other things.

I don't brag about money

Really?

. . . I am old and rich.

And what about your being so obtuse that you actually copied from my long-ago post to describe your newly invented vocation?

I manage several multi-million dollar trusts that belong to me and my family. I don't advertise it you fucking hick. I have a fiduciary responsibility to my family to keep a low profile.

Well, my prevaricating poltroon, the evidence is there for anyone to see, and you can't even begin to effectively reconcile your conflicting bullshit stories and all-too-obvious hypocrisy. I know it hurts, but, on the plus side, at lest you don't have any credibility left to lose. Don't worry though, cupcake, we're just getting started. :wink:

http://faroutshirts.com/images/soreLoser-pnged.png

-Quinn

P.S. And it took less than 10 minutes to dig up your bullshit. Since we already know you dug through my posts, your complaining about it is just one more unambiguous demonstration of hypocrisy on your part. Nice.....

CaliGuy
12-28-2007, 07:07 PM
LOL, per Queen, "I am in a position of trust (corporate fiduciary obligations, etc.) -- the continued profitability of which demands that I maintain a certain public image."

Have you ever considered your one person, here or at your job, and that if you are a loser here, your a loser there! Perhaps you should get off your high horse and get a real life.

Rod la Rod
12-28-2007, 08:50 PM
"Quinn wrote:
I doubt that I would be considered very high-profile or a celebrity, which is fine because I work to maintain anonymity, but I am in a position of trust (corporate fiduciary obligations, etc.) -- the continued profitability of which demands that I maintain a certain public image."

Because NYCe told me specifically to cool out I will.

I have NOT gone through any of your old posts. I don't waste my time. I have read several of your posts when you made them about; building houses for the poor out of your own pocket, being retired and independently wealthy, managing hedge funds etc. etc.

BUT by far the single most pompous, pathetic, self important brag I have ever read on this board is YOUR quote that YOU PROVIDED and are apparently proud of , which is on the top of this post.

PS; Having a BS in chem, or physics or engineering and working in those fields technically makes one a scientist.
Many top scientist/engineers that have years of experience in industry with a BS, acquire patents and can accomplish as much as or more than a Phd. But thanks for your expert knowledge.

Signing Off.

Quinn
12-28-2007, 09:11 PM
You've been incontrovertibly exposed for the liar and hypocrite you so obviously are, so I guess my work is done here as well. Thanks for the laughs, you phony. :lol:

-Quinn

Quinn
12-28-2007, 09:12 PM
Double post.

Night Rider
12-28-2007, 09:15 PM
He claims to have PHD, whatever he's talking about I'm sure it's not a Pretty Huge Dick :twisted:

Rod la Rod
12-28-2007, 09:25 PM
He claims to have PHD, whatever he's talking about I'm sure it's not a Pretty Huge Dick :twisted:

PS; Having a BS in chem, or physics or engineering and working in those fields technically makes one a scientist.
Many top scientist/engineers that have years of experience in industry with a BS, acquire patents and can accomplish as much as or more than a Phd. But thanks for your expert knowledge.

Re-read my post dipshit.

Night Rider
12-28-2007, 09:27 PM
It's even more exciting 2nd time round ;)

Rod la Rod
12-28-2007, 09:30 PM
Well, my prevaricating poltroon, the evidence is there for anyone to see, and you can't even begin to effectively reconcile your conflicting bullshit stories and all-too-obvious hypocrisy. I know it hurts, but, on the plus side, at lest you don't have any credibility left to lose. Don't worry though, cupcake, we're just getting started. :wink:

Prevaricating poltroon? Do they teach that at millionaire college? What is your
level of education Bubba?

The "evidence" is there alright.

Prove your bullshit.

Rod la Rod
12-28-2007, 09:31 PM

Did you understand it this time?

Quinn
12-28-2007, 09:55 PM

Prevaricating poltroon? Do they teach that at millionaire college? What is your
level of education Bubba?

The "evidence" is there alright.

Prove your bullshit.

Since you've apparently disrespected NYCe's wishes by brining this thread back today, I'm more than happy to continue your humiliation. For your information, my academic credentials are well known here: an MA in International Relations, an MBA, and some courses taken toward in incomplete MA in Economics (the third one required too much time and effort). Does that make you happy, or have I further catered to your all-too-evident inferiority complex? You, by contrast, can stick with your BS in BS. Oh, and thanks for proving me so right with your feeble attempts at backpedaling, you dissembling dullard. :wink:

http://www.infendo.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/06/225_backpedal.jpg

-Quinn

Night Rider
12-29-2007, 02:42 AM

Did you understand it this time?

Yeah, it all became clear.....

the only PHD you've had is up your ass