PDA

View Full Version : It's a shame that GG's can not become Shemales...

n2theblu
12-27-2007, 04:22 AM
As a long time lurker, thought I'd finally jump in with this thought:

It's truly a shame that GG's can not become Shemales. I know plenty of women who would jump at the chance to have, and use, a penis. Some out of curiousity, some out of an addiciton to body modification, and some for shock value (they just like attention, ANY attention).

You'd think in the 21st century that modern medicine would have advanced enough to allow for this option. I imagine that we can't be too far off...

Thoughts anyone?

lust4ts
12-27-2007, 04:32 AM
Thoughts anyone?

Yeah, this thread is stupid :roll:

hippifried
Ever heard of a strap-on?

LTR_Seeker
Are yu nuts way over half of women here desire to be born gg like they should have thats why so many iof them going to get srs done .

irishgirl
12-27-2007, 04:34 AM
They're call female to male transsexuals, and you just won the prize for making them invisible. Congrats!

lust4ts
12-27-2007, 04:41 AM
They're call female to male transsexuals, and you just won the prize for making them invisible. Congrats!

I think he means, stay a female, but with a penis!

Still a crazy question, none the less :shock:

Felicia Katt
12-27-2007, 05:00 AM
its still experimental but they do have an operation for just that

its called an addadictomy. :)

meow

FK

TrueBeauty TS
12-27-2007, 05:09 AM
its still experimental but they do have an operation for just that

meow

FK

Oh no you didn't....

Add-a-dick-to-me......

Girl............ PLEASE...............!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:smh

Realgirls4me
12-27-2007, 05:11 AM
Adda girl, Felicia. :)

muhmuh
12-27-2007, 05:48 AM
shame theres no operation that can turn chasers into decent human beings
wait i lied in fact there is... lobotomy

francisfkudrow
12-27-2007, 06:08 AM
I used to work with a girl that wanted testicles. Not a dick, just testicles. She thought they'd look cool in tight jeans.

Falrune
12-27-2007, 08:54 AM
As a long time lurker, thought I'd finally jump in with this thought:

It's truly a shame that GG's can not become Shemales. I know plenty of women who would jump at the chance to have, and use, a penis. Some out of curiousity, some out of an addiciton to body modification, and some for shock value (they just like attention, ANY attention).

You'd think in the 21st century that modern medicine would have advanced enough to allow for this option. I imagine that we can't be too far off...

Thoughts anyone?

Hi, welcome to the boards. I've only been posting here about four months now (so my welcome doesn't count for much! :) ). I don't think it is a priority of medicine. But other folks share your ideas, and you may be interested in a similar topic started over a year ago:

http://www.hungangels.com/board/viewtopic.php?t=11269

62des
12-27-2007, 05:12 PM
Its a shame people are still making fucking threads like this.. :(

a994
12-27-2007, 09:36 PM
[quote="Felicia Katt"]its still experimental but they do have an operation for just that

/quote]

Squint and you can also see the word "addict."