PDA

View Full Version : Has Hung Angels been taken over by fem gay boys?

Rod la Rod
12-27-2007, 12:33 AM
I am not hear to have bitch fights with effeminate gay boys like "Night Rider" and his new bitch "vegasboy". I don't care if these 2 wanna be queens think I am cute or if I have pretty hair. Get the fuck off my dick you fucking fags.
You win the beauty prize. You are prettier than all the girls. You just are too chicken shit to come out and be your true selves. You fucking pathetic bottom bitches. Go suck each other and leave me out of it.

I am not interested in cat fights with power bottom queer boys. This board is for the TS girls. That is why we come here.

lust4ts
12-27-2007, 12:38 AM
:roll:

BeardedOne
12-27-2007, 12:38 AM
I agree, it's all about the gurls.

Now where's the cock pix? :?: :shock: :lol:

I am sooo happy that people showed me the way to Firefox and AdBlock. :peanutbutter

ImpulZ
12-27-2007, 12:39 AM
:lol:

i noticed that you are almost bold...so what :D :peanutbutter

Chaotic
12-27-2007, 12:40 AM
I agree, it's all about the gurls.

Now where's the cock pix? :?: :shock: :lol:

I am sooo happy that people showed me the way to Firefox and AdBlock. :peanutbutter

There's cock pics here?! :shock: I just come for the drama! :popcorn

vegasboy
12-27-2007, 12:42 AM
This is like throwing in the towel. Or as Honda would call it, the Vicki Richter signature jerk rag. I don't know why you think creating another thread would erase the embarrassment of the previous one. But at least now I know you're bothered by it.

So, here's a link to the other thread.
http://www.hungangels.com/board/viewtopic.php?t=28344&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=40

If you have hair problems, you can use it as an advice thread and don't have to show as little class as rod la alopecia.

Rod la Rod
12-27-2007, 12:44 AM
Please vegasboy just love me don't hurt me. I will do anything if you will just say I have nice hair.

Rod la Rod
12-27-2007, 12:46 AM
Yes by God, I admit it in front of everyone, I TAKE PROPECIA, BUT THAT IS NOT ALL. I ALSO TAKE LOVASTATIN AND QUINIPRILL FOR BLOOD PRESSURE.

PLEASE LORD FORGIVE ME.

vegasboy
12-27-2007, 12:48 AM
Yes by God, I admit it in front of everyone, I TAKE PROPECIA, BUT THAT IS NOT ALL. I ALSO TAKE LOVASTATIN AND QUINIPRILL FOR BLOOD PRESSURE.

PLEASE LORD FORGIVE ME.
That's between you and your maker. Why come to a transsexual board and ask for forgiveness? I doubt the lord hangs out here. I suggest a church, mosque, or synagogue. Kay thanks.

Night Rider
12-27-2007, 12:49 AM
Oh dear, rod la bald is mad :angry there goes his last strand of hair. It's funny Rod that you claim only to come here for the Tgirl (in other words cock, who are you trying to kid with that avatar) but you start all the drama with me but you're never able to finish it.

It's also ironic that you call us fem bitches when you said in another thread that you'd fuck me if I transitioned, but I suppose you're just senile and detached from reality so we understand your situation.

vegasboy
12-27-2007, 12:52 AM
It's also ironic that you call us fem bitches when you said in another thread that you'd fuck me if I transitioned, but I suppose you're just senile and detached from reality so we understand your situation.
In his defense, I think he said he wanted you to be a post-op :lol: . LMAO. Geez, I wonder if Gene Vincent knows what kind of closet cases comprise his fan club. He'd be so turned on his overalls would barely take the excitement.

Rod la Rod
12-27-2007, 12:52 AM
Not the hair. Anything but my hair. Night rider must admire my hair. Please. Please night rider just tell me one time that you like my hair. Then I can be happy. Until you approve of my hair. I cannot be complete.

Night Rider
12-27-2007, 12:57 AM
Not the hair. Anything but my hair. Night rider must admire my hair. Please. Please night rider just tell me one time that you like my hair. Then I can be happy. Until you approve of my hair. I cannot be complete.

So that's your response? So basically you're admitting that this thread is bullshit and it's you who's the stalker?

It's pretty clear to all that your hair (may not be plural) is a very sensitive subject to you.

Night Rider
12-27-2007, 12:59 AM
In his defense, I think he said he wanted you to be a post-op :lol: . LMAO. Geez, I wonder if Gene Vincent knows what kind of closet cases comprise his fan club. He'd be so turned on his overalls would barely take the excitement.

lmao

yeah, I think he's into post-op men.....that's why he had that Buddy pic in his hard drive.

He's a shameless homo

BeardedOne
12-27-2007, 01:00 AM
There's cock pics here?! :shock: I just come for the drama!

Oh, yah, we'll give you lots o' that! Comes cheap, too. Free drama with every post! Double up on Sundaze! :lol:

Heh @ Cock pix. Gurl I know has been working on her website and just added a link "Have a look at my cock!". Smartass bitch posted a pic of a rooster. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Rod la Rod
12-27-2007, 01:00 AM

What vegas queen? I wanted to be a post-op? Wha? What? Where the fuck did you get that vegas show queen? Where is you avatar of Judy Garland? You fucking bottom Betty faggot. Are you a post op? I can come to Vegas to see your show.

The three fucking nelly cock bandits ganging up on me because I am not pretty enough.
I am going to cry. This site really is all about your youthful beauty girls. The HA girls can't hold a candle to you queens.
You bitches are cruel.

Night Rider
12-27-2007, 01:05 AM
The three fucking nelly cock bandits ganging up on me because I am not pretty enough

You made two threads directed at us!!

bald and delusional.......reminds me of someone :lol:

vegasboy
12-27-2007, 01:07 AM
What vegas queen? I wanted to be a post-op? Wha? What? Where the fuck did you get that vegas show queen? Where is you avatar of Judy Garland? You fucking bottom Betty faggot. Are you a post op? I can come to Vegas to see your show.

The three fucking nelly cock bandits ganging up on me because I am not pretty enough.
I am going to cry. This site really is all about your youthful beauty girls. The HA girls can't hold a candle to you queens.
You bitches are cruel.
I'm gonna be serious for a second, since my worst fears have been realized. The propecia has converted to estrogen and you have your first case of PMS to go with the fluffy feathers forming at the vertices of your scalp.

Nobody cares what you look like. It's that you're so embarrassed that you're balding that you've had to deny it. Then you project all of your gay fantasies to the other posters here. I'm not vain. I'm glad I have hair, which is more than I can say for some people. But I'm not scrutinizing your appearance, just your shortcomings as a bald, gay man.

But you need to stop trying to make us out as your fantasy. You haven't even seen me. You keep asking for pictures for a before and after I presume, but I'll be as masculine tomorrow as I am today. Probably a welcome relief to you and Gene eh? Ya queer.

arnie666
12-27-2007, 01:07 AM
If you're going bald shave the fucker. Skin is in son.

Make sure you have a thousand yard stare to acompany it and you#ll be swiiminhg in fanny :lol: :lol: :lol:

BeardedOne
12-27-2007, 01:09 AM
bald and delusional.......reminds me of someone

Hey, he doesn't look a bit like H.... Whups, almost said that out loud din' I? :wink:

Night Rider
12-27-2007, 01:10 AM

Hey, he doesn't look a bit like H.... Whups, almost said that out loud din' I? :wink:

LOL

never even crossed my mind :lies :twisted:

vegasboy
12-27-2007, 01:14 AM

His other screenname is tardbot la tardbot.

Rod la Rod
12-27-2007, 01:15 AM
Post your picture fag.

Night Rider
12-27-2007, 01:19 AM
Post your picture fag.......please ohhh pleeeease :jerkoff

Chaotic
12-27-2007, 01:21 AM
There's cock pics here?! :shock: I just come for the drama!

Oh, yah, we'll give you lots o' that! Comes cheap, too. Free drama with every post! Double up on Sundaze! :lol:

Heh @ Cock pix. Gurl I know has been working on her website and just added a link "Have a look at my cock!". Smartass bitch posted a pic of a rooster. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Imagine that! :lol: :lol:

Quinn
12-27-2007, 01:33 AM
What's with all the Richards Simmons rants, Rod? (How’s that for Alliteration?)

http://img2.timeinc.net/people/i/2007/startracks/071029/richard_simmons.jpg

-Quinn

Rod la Rod
12-27-2007, 02:53 AM
What's with all the Richards Simmons rants, Rod? (How’s that for Alliteration?)
-Quinn

I would think a high rolling big shot like you would be busy managing your hedge fund or executing a hostile takeover of Goldman-Sachs.

Thanks for butting in I am really honored.

vegasboy
12-27-2007, 02:56 AM
I would think a high roller like you would be busy managing your hedge fund or executing a hostile takeover of Goldman-Sachs.

Thanks for butting in I am really honored.
I was actually starting to like Quinn's signature. Don't make him change it. If there's one thing people in finance know it's how to diversify. I got ya covered; we'll let Chefmike and night rider and Quinn take care of irobot. Actually come to think of it, this portfolio is underweight in bald douchebag.

Quinn
12-27-2007, 03:39 AM
Actually, I retired from taking an active role in the hedge fund’s administration roughly a year ago – leaving its management to my still enthusiastic partners – but thanks for asking. As for butting in, you're welcome. That said, don’t let me get in the way of this spectacularly ill-conceived Wile E. Coyote attack thread you have going, Rodney. :wink:

-Quinn

yodajazz
12-27-2007, 12:51 PM
........This board is for the TS girls. That is why we come here.

I've been a board member for a while, but have not been paying close attention. What are these "TS girls" you mention. Would you please post a picture of one so that I could better understand?