PDA

View Full Version : FOR A FIRST TIMER

ELDERGOD
12-26-2007, 03:27 AM
For someone who is going to experience a tranny for the first time. What are some things one should know? Half of the lingo on this site i understand and half of the shit i dont understand. Another thing, i notice that alot of trannys like to be on top and dont want u to basically fuck them. Me personaly i would reather be the one doin the fuckin the her bending me over. So.... Whit that in mind. What are some things to look for to make a first time experience go a smooth as possible?

Night Rider
12-26-2007, 03:30 AM
What are some things to look for to make a first time experience go a smooth as possible?

tic-tacs

KiraHarden
12-26-2007, 05:26 AM
For someone who is going to experience a tranny for the first time. What are some things one should know? Half of the lingo on this site i understand and half of the shit i dont understand. Another thing, i notice that alot of trannys like to be on top and dont want u to basically fuck them. Me personaly i would reather be the one doin the fuckin the her bending me over. So.... Whit that in mind. What are some things to look for to make a first time experience go a smooth as possible? Dont call her Shemale, Dont ask How big her cock is, unless you want to be topped. Thats a cpl for you. What lingo dont you understand??? We need to know what it is before we can explain. I for one only bottom.

Dino Velvet
12-26-2007, 05:35 AM
Bring your wallet.

andyuk
12-26-2007, 05:36 AM
For someone who is going to experience a tranny for the first time. What are some things one should know? Half of the lingo on this site i understand and half of the shit i dont understand. Another thing, i notice that alot of trannys like to be on top and dont want u to basically fuck them. Me personaly i would reather be the one doin the fuckin the her bending me over. So.... Whit that in mind. What are some things to look for to make a first time experience go a smooth as possible?

well i would say treat her how you would any lady,no differance.
and have respect,mind you should have that for any human being,not just the people on here.

ELDERGOD
12-26-2007, 06:20 AM
When I need to think of some of the lingo I cant think of any. When i can remember Ill post it.