PDA

View Full Version : Why Are Some Prospective Members Rejected?

Realgirls4me
12-26-2007, 12:34 AM
Moderators:

Why are some prospective new members initially rejected?

Does anyone know? Has anyone gone through it?

Thanks.

BeardedOne
12-26-2007, 12:49 AM
Shit, they let me in, why not anybody? :shock:

CORVETTEDUDE
12-26-2007, 01:00 AM
I don't know that anyone is rejected, initially. Unless it's perhaps an exilee trying to sneak back in under an alias. Like B1, they allow me to run around naked in here.

I was booted off Vicki's forum for not being polically correct...something I've not been all my life. :shrug

BeardedOne
12-26-2007, 01:03 AM
Like B1, they allow me to run around naked in here.

And, except for that one primo ass-shot that Alannah gave the thumbs up to, I'm butt-fuckin'-ugly. :shock:

NYCe
12-26-2007, 01:12 AM
Huh?
People have been rejected?

I'm pretty sure that's not the case.

Realgirls4me
12-26-2007, 01:18 AM
Thanks, you guys, but I'm actually being serious. The reason I asked is because I have a friend I've been prodding to join for a couple of weeks, and when she finally came around to signing up, she said she was turned down or "denied membership". WTF? ...That happened to me at another TS site about a year ago. I tried again at that site with no changes to my profile, and they let me in the second time around. Go figure?

... Have any recent new members gone through this here recently?

NYCe
12-26-2007, 01:29 AM
[quote="Realgirls4me"]Thanks, you guys, but I'm actually being serious. The reason I asked is because I have a friend I've been prodding to join for a couple of weeks, and when she finally came around to signing up, she said she was turned down or "denied membership". WTF? ...That happened to me at another TS site about a year ago. I tried again at that site with no changes to my profile, and they let me in the second time around. Go figure?

... Have any recent new members gone through this here recently?[/quote

We average 15.29 new users a day. Unless your friend got flagged as a spammer or a spambot I don't see why they would be denied. Actually I can't even remember anyone getting denied (if your membership is blocked you get a message saying something else).