PDA

View Full Version : On The Spot

LTR_Seeker
12-25-2007, 10:10 AM
Kelly Shore, Hara, Tsntx Wendy williama, sunny d vicki richter allnah starr...... if these 7 ladies were tapping heels on floor waiting for your decision too chhose one as bride who would yu choose & why?

Trogdor
12-25-2007, 10:20 AM
Kelly Shore, Hara, Tsntx Wendy williama, sunny d vicki richter allnah starr...... if these 7 ladies were tapping heels on floor waiting for your decision too chhose one as bride who would yu choose & why?

For some reason, I picture Hara in a black wedding gown and thigh-length boots. 8)

Hara_Juku Tgirl
12-26-2007, 10:06 AM

For some reason, I picture Hara in a black wedding gown and thigh-length boots. 8)

LOL A goth wedding is exactly just right up my alley Trogdor! Leather corsets, gogo boots, fishnet thigh highs with garters etc. And ofcourse whips instead of bouquet of flowers would work just fine with my groom on a leash but ofcourse. :lol: ;)

~Kisses.

HTG

help!!!
12-26-2007, 10:26 AM
probs be tsntx as i think we would get on well she has the same sense of humour as myself

help!!!
12-26-2007, 10:27 AM
hara a close second purely as shes smarter then me

LAGent4ts
12-26-2007, 06:19 PM
sticks and stones may break my bones but whips and chains excite me.

LTR_Seeker
12-26-2007, 06:23 PM
I would have to choose after a hard decision sunny d cause i like her wonder woman photo ..lol

Hara_Juku Tgirl
12-29-2007, 11:52 PM
sticks and stones may break my bones but whips and chains excite me.

Boner! LOL ;)

~Kisses.

HTG

Hara_Juku Tgirl
06-29-2008, 02:52 PM

So how about we pick and chose which of you guys would make a great husband? lol ;)

Convince us, as to why we should pick you.. :lol:

~Kisses.

HTG

LTR_Seeker
06-29-2008, 09:27 PM
Ibelieve i be great husband cause im down to earth guy who is aklso nice geuine guy to sped fun time with ladies here being fun to hang out with i wish i was better writer its sounds reall y cheesy these words lol

LTR_Seeker
06-29-2008, 09:29 PM
Like you Hara for example i would make it wortha date go toi nice restraunt ormovie or somepklace diffrfent & fun or stroll the beach at night holding hands feeling the sand & waves hitting us just talking about each other

Hankgray
06-29-2008, 11:31 PM
I'd join the Fundamentalist Latter Day Saints so I could have them all!!!! Yipeeeeeee

Willie Escalade
06-29-2008, 11:38 PM
I'd join the Fundamentalist Latter Day Saints so I could have them all!!!! Yipeeeeeee
Good one! :lol:

I'd choose Jenn; I like her sense of humor. The ceremony would have to be quick so that the other six wouldn't be able to kick my ass... :wink: