PDA

View Full Version : Happy Holidoos! What will you be doing?

AllanahStarrNYC
12-25-2007, 12:42 AM
I will be sleeping as much as I can-

Happy Holidays & Merry Xmas to all...

A

johnb
12-25-2007, 12:44 AM
well, then i won't have to worry about you unwrapping any of my presents, eating any of my food, or drinking any of my beer, lol. merry christmas to you, too, allanah!

Night Rider
12-25-2007, 12:47 AM
Merry Christmas Allanah.

I'll be spending (dreaded) time with my family.

They're all mad.

Oh Godddddddddddd

:D

ImpulZ
12-25-2007, 12:49 AM
drink a lot :D

chefmike
12-25-2007, 01:39 AM
Happy holidays, Allanah! Get some rest and enjoy the season! I'm looking forward to cooking for my favorite niece and a few other friends and family...slow-roasted crispy duck with a sour cherry and Cabernet reduction...fingerling potatoes and cippoline onions roasted in duck fat...haricot verts and baby bok choy...ya'll gettin' hungry yet?

PS: I've made a donation to the Human Fund in your name, Allanah. Happy Festivus!!

Coroner
12-25-2007, 01:46 AM
I do not celebrate this orgy of creditcards but Merry Xmas to those who do celebrate.

bezane
12-25-2007, 02:01 AM
Happy holidays, Allanah! Get some rest and enjoy the season! I'm looking forward to cooking for my favorite niece and a few other friends and family...slow-roasted crispy duck with a sour cherry and Cabernet reduction...fingerling potatoes and cippoline onions roasted in duck fat...haricot verts and baby bok choy...ya'll gettin' hungry yet?

PS: I've made a donation to the Human Fund in your name, Allanah. Happy Festivus!!

Mike....got my hands on Perigords and Albas. For a non meat eater it is more heavenly than you could imagine. One Risotto, one a tagliatelle dish. A few bottles of Billecart Salmon Rose and a few Quilceda Creek Cabs.

Yours sounds devine. I would serve it just not eat it. Lucky family.

Pray and give to the hungry on Christmas and every day!!!!

chefmike
12-25-2007, 02:08 AM

Mike....got my hands on Perigords and Albas. For a non meat eater it is more heavenly than you could imagine. One Risotto, one a tagliatelle dish. A few bottles of Billecart Salmon Rose and a few Quilceda Creek Cabs.

Yours sounds devine. I would serve it just not eat it. Lucky family.

Pray and give to the hungry on Christmas and every day!!!!

Sounds good! As for the hungry(in a nation that should not have any hungry in this day and age,) I always work/donate with the local Food Bank in any way that I can.

mbf
12-25-2007, 02:12 AM
happy hoe-lidays too!

I will be

A) eating a lot
B) watch a couple of corny movies
C) be in ROME over new year

YEAH!!!!!!!

JANIRA
12-25-2007, 03:22 AM
I will be stuffing many stockings....... :sighs:.. a elfs work is never done.

Quinn
12-25-2007, 03:23 AM
And a fine happy Kwanzaa to you, Allanah. I'm just going to sit home, read, play some video games, and watch TV. In short, I'm going to do nothing, which from the viewpoint of a workaholic is the greatest luxury of all.

-Quinn

http://www.wqln.org/rsl/December05/kwanzaa.jpg

D'yer Mak'er
12-25-2007, 03:53 AM
Just wanted to post in an Allanah thread.
I;'ve been dirnking most of the day, and I might contineu to do so tomorrow. I'm not sure yet.

AllanahStarrNYC
12-25-2007, 04:31 AM
It seems like I can't escape work either today :(

Will definately do fun stuff tomm.
Like going to see Alien Vs. Predator! Love Guilty Pleasures!

LTR_Seeker
12-25-2007, 04:40 AM
wtaching bowl games eating sleeping alot & got 3 days off lucked out it will be deseserved havent had 3 days off for many years

AllanahStarrNYC
12-25-2007, 04:55 AM
And I forgot to ad

I slept 12 hours and my engagement ring got stuck on finger and I had to rush out this morning to get it cut off by a jewler cause my finger was swollen like a potatoe- LOL

longgggggggggggggg story lol

LTR_Seeker
12-25-2007, 04:58 AM
yur getting married Allanah?

AllanahStarrNYC
12-25-2007, 05:22 AM
yur getting married Allanah?

Not for a while ;)

irishgirl
12-25-2007, 06:19 AM
I will be wearing a track jacket with my hair pulled back so I can be "andro" for my 80 year old grandparents on x-mass.

AllanahStarrNYC
12-25-2007, 06:30 AM
I will be wearing a track jacket with my hair pulled back so I can be "andro" for my 80 year old grandparents on x-mass.

aww i've been there many years ago

not the most pleasant of things to do

but if it mskes them happy and u are ok with it- have a great time

BBaggins06
12-27-2007, 05:20 PM
I will be stuffing many stockings....... :sighs:.. a elfs work is never done.

So who gets preferential treatment, the good or bad boys Janira? :-D Love your new avatar too. Mahalo

Matt