PDA

View Full Version : I am strange, probably a perverted freak

josef
12-23-2007, 06:25 PM
Hi HA,

I'm a Swedish guy and I'm very confused about myself and my sexual interest. You see, I like shemales, tranny's and CD's. I like to see erected cock on guys, but when I see their face I'm not sexually interested anymore. But if the guy looks more feminine, I love him! Perhaps all this is due to the fact that I'm quite a beefy guy, muscular, and 1.90m tall.

Some of the girls here in HA I'd be engaged with, if the possibility/opportunity came up. Still, I live with a woman and I'm not sure about myself. I am 28 years old, muscular built, blue eyes....

Help me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ImpulZ
12-23-2007, 06:32 PM
fuck a tgirl and than see what happens whit you...... :D :roll:

josef
12-23-2007, 06:34 PM
You are funny, but I will do as you say....there is some of them in Sweden as well, otherwise is UK quite close.

Cheers
Josef

fuck a tgirl and than see what happens whit you...... :D :roll:

Quinn
12-23-2007, 06:38 PM
Josef, you're not confused as you seem to think you are. Your post makes quite clear what you like and why. Work along those lines, and you will be happy. It really is that simple. It only gets complicated if you unnecessarily attempt to define it all by the standards of some myopic social convention.

-Quinn

Night Rider
12-23-2007, 06:43 PM
there is some of them in Sweden as well, otherwise is UK quite close.

If not then you've always got the swedish bikini team

josef
12-23-2007, 06:49 PM
Thank you, Quinn.
It's always nice to get it confirmed, if you understand what I mean. You answer is very intelligent and I see what you mean.

Happy Christmas Holidays
Josef

Josef, you're not confused as you seem to think you are. Your post makes quite clear what you like and why. Work along those lines, and you will be happy. It really is that simple. It only gets complicated if you unnecessarily attempt to define it all by the standards of some myopic social convention.

-Quinn

ImpulZ
12-23-2007, 06:56 PM
there is some of them in Sweden as well, otherwise is UK quite close.

If not then you've always got the swedish bikini team

:P :love1

josef
12-23-2007, 07:00 PM
hehehehehe :D

If not then you've always got the swedish bikini team[/quote]

:P :love1

wombat33
12-23-2007, 08:16 PM

-Quinn

GENIOUS. PERFECTLY PUT!