PDA

View Full Version : My Fantasy - Starring Mia Fever

jaydubb
12-23-2007, 03:55 AM
A few weeks back, my buddies and I were hanging out at our favorite watering hole. This place is never short on good-looking chicks, so we go there quite often. As we were sitting down at our table I notice a couple of wicked hotties sitting at the bar. After a few minutes of the normal banter with the fellas (each of us describing exactly what we would do to these ladies), yours truly musters up the courage to go start a conversation.
As I head toward the bar I notice one of the cuties looking my way. Naturally, this makes the approach much easier. When you feel like your being checked out by a potential hook-up, the process generally goes a lot smoother. After what seemed like a ten-minute walk, I arrive at the bar. “Hey, ladies. My name is Jay.” I say as I extend my hand. “Hi, Jay. I’m Mia and this is my room mate Marissa.” I shake both of their hands and politely ask if I may join them for a drink. I am delighted to hear them say almost in unison “Sure!”

Mia is a striking woman. She looks like the type of girl who is up for anything. You know, the type of girl that would suck your cock in the car on the way to dinner. On your FIRST DATE. She is wearing a white; spaghetti strap tank top that cuts off about halfway down her perfectly toned abs. It is pretty obvious that she is not wearing a bra. Her skin is absolutely gorgeous. She is very tan, and has no physical flaws that are noticeable to the naked eye. Her eyes are piercingly sexy. Dark brown. So dark in fact, that they are almost black. One could melt away looking into them. Mia’s lips were full and sexual in nature. She was constantly sporting a devilish grin that would quickly turn any man inside out. Her smile alone said, “I wanna fuck your brains out.” Her face was very sexy and exotic. Her breasts were nearly popping out of the increasingly tight top she was wearing. They are easily a D cup, if not a Double D. She has long, flowing, black hair that goes to about the middle of her back. She is also wearing some very tight blue jeans that perfectly accentuate her figure. I noticed while walking over that she had one hell of a tattoo in the small of her back. It looked to be a tribal design of some sort. I was hoping to get a better look at it later.

Marissa on the other hand is the absolute picture of perfection. A very, Jessica Alba-esque looking woman. She is America’s sweetheart. I am immediately blown away by her amazing smile. She is dressed much more conservatively, sporting a black tank top and jeans. Well, I guess the attire is about the same, but she looks much more innocent. Long dark hair with blonde highlights, big, beautiful, bright brown eyes, and a body sent straight from heaven. There is such a difference in appearance and projected attitude, that it is hard to imagine that the two of them are friends.

The girls and I strike up a conversation immediately. After about a half an hour of shooting the shit, and a throwing back a few drinks, I begin to make my move on Mia. Telling her how sexy she looks, whispering sweet nothings into her ear, etc. She seems to like what I have to say, responding by placing her hand on my thigh and giggling. This goes on for a few more minutes before she looks deep into my eyes and says “You know what I am, right?” Confused, I look at her with a smirk and say “What?” questioning the question that had been asked. And with that devilish grin on her face she utters the words “I’m a transsexual.” In complete shock, I begin to laugh hysterically. “If you don’t want to go out with me, all you had to do was say so.” I reply while chuckling. “No, she’s a tranny.” I hear Marissa say. Completely blown away and not knowing how to respond, I sit there silent. The look on my face must have been pretty damn funny. “Don’t worry sweetie. This happens all of the time,” Mia says. Having never been with a shemale, hell, never even thinking of being with one, I found myself in a pretty awkward spot. Fortunately, the girls were cool about it. We ended up talking for a little while longer. The three of us created a good little bond and I asked the ladies if they wanted to come join the guys and I at the table. We spend the rest of the night knocking back drinks, laughing, and having a lot of fun. During the evening, Marissa and I begin to hit it off quite well. Mia and I seemed to click from the get go, but that is obviously going nowhere given the circumstances. As we are leaving, Marissa gives me a hug and a kiss on the cheek. I feel her slip something into my pocket before she breaks the embrace. Mia is exchanging pleasantries with my buddies when she comes to me and gives me a big hug. “Give us a call the next time you guys go out. We’d love to hang out with you boys again.” She gives me a napkin with their phone number on it and heads to her car. I reach into my pocket to retrieve the gift given to me by Marissa. It is a slip of paper with her cell phone number and a little heart drawn on it.

Marissa and I begin to have a bit of a relationship. Mostly just hanging out, going to dinner, seeing movies and hooking up. I must say she is one of the best that I have had in the sack. Mia is completely in the know, and is excited to see two of her friends having such fun together. One evening I arrive at the girl’s apartment to pick up Marissa for a romantic dinner and a walk on the beach. When I arrive she grabs me by the collar and pulls me inside. Shoving her tongue down my throat and rubbing her hands on my chest. “Mia’s not home huh?” I manage to get out during this make out session. “No, she’s out on a date. Probably won’t be back until the morning.”

We kiss passionately for some time and move to the couch. I sit on the couch and Marissa straddles me, kissing me deeply and grinding her crotch against mine. She leans back, grinding harder and harder, biting her lower lip. She removes her top, exposing her perfect breasts. I slowly begin to lick her neck and nibble on her ear lobe driving her wild. Calmly, I lick down to her breast and begin to swirl my tongue around her already erect nipple. As I gently bite it, I feel her grasp the back of my head, tugging my hair. “Ohhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!” she gasps in pleasure. She begins to take my shirt off. After doing so, she drops her pants revealing her perfectly shaved and juicy pussy. She begins rubbing it slowly while saying “I want to suck your cock baby.” Leaning in again and sucking my tongue. She is now fingering her luscious pussy. “I want to taste you.” I reply as she begins to undo my belt. My cock is beginning to grow harder and harder with every second. Soon, but not soon enough, Marissa has my pants off. She slowly begins licking my dick. Swirling her tongue around the tip. Licking up and down the shaft. I gasp with complete ecstasy as she begins to slowly stroke my throbbing beast. She inhales my balls in to her mouth as she continues to stroke my completely erect cock. Licking from my balls all the way up the shaft, she again teases the tip of my dick with her tongue. Slowly, she begins to separate the tip, which sends a feeling of overwhelming pleasure all the way down my spine. Suddenly, Marissa wraps her lips around my cock and begins to slowly swallow it whole. My head thrown back in delight, I can hardly believe that she has taken all 8 inches into her mouth. I can feel the back of her throat as she rapidly bobs her head up and down.

Suddenly, we hear the door begin to open. In a moment of complete shock, my head pops up focusing directly on the door. Marissa also snaps her head towards the door; both of us with the “deer in the headlights” look on our faces. To our surprise, Mia has arrived home early from her date. She walks into the living room and shrieks, realizing that she has walked in on a very private moment. “OH MY GOD. I’M SOOOOOO SORRY!” she says with her hands over her mouth in complete shock. “I…I uhhhhhhhh…” she begins to say, as she heads to her bedroom. “Wait” I hear come from the direction of my crotch. “You wanna join us?” Marissa asks, then looking at me with an inquisitive look on her face. Suddenly very intrigued, I nod my head in approval. Mia, looking somewhat disheveled, but clearly into the idea begins to walk slowly over to the couch. She looks amazing. You would never know that she had a secret waiting to be revealed underneath the black dinner dress that she was wearing. Her long hair now dyed to a light brown, almost a blondish-red, pulled back exposing the gorgeous features of her face. Mia drops the straps on her dress revealing her massive tits. Slowly she drops the dress on the floor leaving her in just black lace panties. Even at this moment it is impossible to tell that she has a cock waiting to be unleashed. She joined Marissa down between my legs and slowly started to stroke me as she caught her breath. Marissa pushed her finger inside me up to the knuckle. I looked down to the two of them on either side of my bursting cock. They were two of the sexiest looking ladies I had ever seen and I wanted so badly to cum all over them. "We're gonna make you cum so hard," Mia teased. Her tongue traced to the ridge of my cock head as she stroked me. She offered my cock to Marissa who took it all inside her hot mouth. Mia began licking my balls as Marissa sucked me back into her mouth. They swapped and Mia wrapped her lips around the shaft of my cock, her deep brown eyes looking into mine, her sensual face framed by her hair. Marissa took me back into her mouth and then Mia. I couldn't take the pleasure any more and began to force my hips up into every rise and fall of their succulent cock-sucking mouths. They both looked into my eyes, knowing I was about to shoot. Mia's mouth gathered pace and she sucked me hungrily in and out of her moth. Marissa finger-fucked my ass faster now. They looked up at me, wanting my cum. Mia's hot wet lips rapidly raced up and down the shaft of my cock. Knowing that I was about to explode, Mia pulled away and said, “Not yet baby. You don’t want this night ending so soon.” She was right. This was going to be something that I will remember forever.

Mia stands up and drops her panties. It is then that I get a good look at her giant cock. The thing must have been at least 8 Inches long and a few inches around. It was the fattest cock that I had ever seen. She took a seat next to me on the couch. Marissa, still on her knees, moved over to Mia and slowly engulfed her prick. Not wanting to blow my load, I watched for a few minutes in amazement. I never thought that something like this would turn me on so much. I found myself kissing Mia as she was getting head. I flicked her nipples with my tongue and pinched them to make them nice and hard. Kissing her neck and licking all over her body my cock grew harder than ever. I looked down at my massive member and noticed that there was pre-cum leaking all over the place. Mia caught a glimpse of it a rolled her tongue over her lips as if to say “Let me taste that sweet cum.” I stood up and placed my boner right in front of Mia’s face. She licked the tip of it slurping the pre-cum from my enraged dick. “Fuck my mouth baby.” I heard her sigh. She opened her mouth and allowed me to slowly insert my cock. She began to suck it slowly and sensually. Her full cock-sucking lips doing a great job on my member. Hearing the moans from Marissa as she swallowed Mia’s cock was enough to really get me going. I began to fuck Mia’s face with fury. Forcing my cock deep into her throat. Looking up at me the whole time, she pulled her face away long enough to say “FUCK MY FACE!” I pumped my cock back into her throat harder and harder. All the while Mia was pumping Marissa’s face and throat.

“I want to watch you fuck Marissa.” Mia declared. “I want to see you pump her ass while she sucks my cock.” I gladly accepted this challenge and moved in behind Marissa. She was stroking Mia’s cock when she looked over her left shoulder and said, “Fuck me good daddy.” Before slamming my cock into Marissa, I tongued and fingered her asshole. “That’s it baby. Get that asshole nice and wet” spurted Mia. I tongue fucked Marissa’s asshole for a few minutes before placing my cock to her sweet wet hole. I began to slowly slide the head of my penis inside of Marissa’s quivering ass. “Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck…” Marissa exclaimed as she felt me entering her. I took it slow at first, making sure that her ass was open and ready to accept my cock. Her ass gradually opened up and I began fucking her hard. Pumping her ass and looking into Mia’s eyes. Mia, pumping Marissa’s face, grabbing her by the back of the head and slamming her cock deeper and deeper into her throat. I lean over and begin kissing Marissa on the neck and shoulders. Biting her earlobe and wildly fucking her ass. Suddenly, Mia’s cock appears in front of my face. I look up into Mia’s eyes. “You wanna suck it sweetie?” she asks. Without answering, I slowly wrap my lips around her fat dick. Having never sucked a cock before, I just did what I thought would feel good. Using lots of spit, taking it as deep as I can. Licking the tip and flicking the head with my tongue. “Ooooooooooooooh…That’s it. You’re a good little cock sucker aren’t you baby?” said Mia. My only reply was “Mmmmmmmmmmm… Your cock tastes sooooooo good baby.” I wanted it more and more. Marissa and I took turns sucking on Mia’s beautiful cock for a few more minutes. “I want you inside of me baby.” Says Mia. With that I remove my cock from Marissa’s ass.

“Have a seat here on the couch cutey.” Mia says. As I do, she places her ass above my cock. Marissa grabs my dick and slowly guides into Mia’s waiting hole. Mia slowly lowers herself onto me letting out a gasp of pleasure as I slide inside of her. My mind is swirling wildly as I feel the extreme pleasure of entering her warm anal entrance. As my cock slips all the way into her ass, I feel her cock and balls rest gently onto my stomach. I grab her cock with my right hand and begin to gently stroke it. My other hand finds its way to her mouth where she sucks on my fingers. She picks up the pace a bit, now bouncing up and down on my cock. I love watching her cock flail through the air as she rides me. I love the feeling of it slapping against my belly and seeing the look of absolute agony and pleasure on her face. Marissa then slowly begins to finger my asshole again. The feeling of fucking someone and being finger fucked at the same time is indescribable. Mia then slowly turns around reverse cowgirl. She leans back pushing her back against my chest. I begin to bite and lick her neck and shoulders. Marissa meanwhile begins sucking Mia’s erect penis. Bouncing furiously I begin to feel an intense quiver inside of her ass. “I’M GONNA CUMMMMMM!” Mia shouts. She explodes a huge amount of cum directly into Marissa’s mouth. Mia gyrates with intense pleasure as she releases her juice. Mia’s bounces turn into a slow grind as she rocks back and forth on my cock. She slowly stands up, letting my hard dick slip out of her now gaping ass. Mia then says, “Open you mouth baby.” As I do, Marissa positions herself directly over me and begins dripping Mia’s cum onto my tongue. Leaning in she begins to tongue kiss me deeply. The taste of Mia’s juice is intoxicating. I swallow the load that Marissa has dropped in my mouth and begin looking for more. I lick the remainder from Marissa’s chin and lips, then inhale Mia’s quivering prick into my mouth. Sucking out every last drop of her sweet nectar. She slaps her softening cock on my lips with a smile and says “Tastes good doesn’t it baby?” I tell her “I love it. I can’t wait to have some more of your hot sum.” It’s at this point that I realized that the party was just getting started………..

Stay Tuned for Part 2.

CorkSucker
12-30-2007, 01:27 AM
bring it on jay tell us what happens next

Skwisgarr Skwigelf
03-27-2011, 05:09 AM
Absolutely awesome, glad I found this eventually...and after the second part is already up