PDA

View Full Version : GOT email from Jenni owner of Jennystgirls.com DRAMA INSIDE

Nikka
12-22-2007, 12:17 AM
I know is not polite to publish emails but well coming from Jenni I donīt give a fuck, email said:

"i am sorry who are you? which website and company are you with? please
provide documents proving those are your pics? i bought those fairly
from a content provider

--
Sincerely,

Jenny T"

DARE OF YOU STUPID PIECE OF SHIT, FUCKING THIEF, REMOVE MY FUCKING CONTENT FROM YOUR SHITTY CRAPPY WEBSITE

you are truly a world class, filthy fucking, dirty piece of shit Cunt! Fuck you, you stupid, piece of terd, whore!

BeardedOne
12-22-2007, 12:22 AM
C'mon, Nikka, don't hold back. Tell us how you =REALLY= feel. :lol:

crayons
12-22-2007, 12:31 AM
Those last words are guaranteed to change Jenny T's mind, especially after she said she won't be responding to anything posted on this website.

Night Rider
12-22-2007, 12:56 AM
from a content provider"

...what a smug bitch

She can't get away with using several site's content, she's bound to be shut down if she's reported.

ImpulZ
12-22-2007, 02:39 AM
what a stupid cunt that jenny :evil: :puke

Coroner
12-22-2007, 02:44 AM
Nikka, all you need is a new avatar with her asshole and 50 bananas in it. Kick her ass!

jenny_landis
12-22-2007, 02:53 AM
i asked her to produce documents proving the sets are hers (ids and model release)...she couldn't...so HER sites have STOLEN content just so everyone knows...

AllanahStarrNYC
12-22-2007, 03:11 AM
hey so how did u aquire that picture of athena for your front page since i am the only one who has that set

shot at my apt in nyc?

and i think that pic of barbie is mine too

NYCe
12-22-2007, 03:32 AM
hey so how did u aquire that picture of athena for your front page since i am the only one who has that set

shot at my apt in nyc?

and i think that pic of barbie is mine too

There are several ShemaleExotica photos on her site.

ImpulZ
12-22-2007, 03:32 AM
:popcorn :popcorn

LBCDO
12-22-2007, 04:55 AM
from a content provider

--
Sincerely,

Jenny T"

Ok, if she doesnt know who you are, how can she quote on the pics in question and say that she bought them from a content provider? Fuck that, just call a lawyer and call it a wrap. Ive dealt with this bullshit for years, and people like this depend on the ignorance of other people.

You dont need to provide shit to her. Yea, send her a model release so she can edit it like how she edits out the watermarks on the pics on her website. Fuck outta here. Everyone isnt stupid, and that shit is on the same level of selling me some speakers out of your van because the warehouse gave you an extra set.

Call a lawyer, get the money through court, sue for an outrageous amount for her altering the general image of your company by associating your content with her bullshit, and the monies that she earned with your pics as a factor.

Talk to seanchai, b/c i doubt he'd go for that bullshit

Get that bitch shut down.

dskreet2
12-22-2007, 04:58 AM
Here is a handy document to send:

MrsKellyPierce
12-22-2007, 05:06 AM
Why would she send you that information, so you can copy it and use it?

CORVETTEDUDE
12-22-2007, 08:51 AM
I smell something rotten around here....oh wait, I found it...it's Jenny Landis!!! Damn, Jenny, you Stink!!! :thumbsdown :crap

Nikka
12-22-2007, 05:01 PM
i asked her to produce documents proving the sets are hers (ids and model release)...she couldn't...so HER sites have STOLEN content just so everyone knows...

I donīt need to proof anything to you STUPID ASSHOLE, YOU ARE THE THIEF NOT ME, YOU HAVE THE STOLEN CONTENT FROM ME

FUCK YOU

Youngmc
12-22-2007, 06:07 PM
i think allanah scared her, when she talks, people listen

Bluejay
12-22-2007, 07:30 PM
bump

yosi
12-22-2007, 11:47 PM
I know is not polite to publish emails but well coming from Jenni I donīt give a fuck, email said:

from a content provider

--
Sincerely,

Jenny T"

Do not send this person proof of ownership as he will steal it in an attempt to claim ownership.................... 8)

jenny_landis
12-22-2007, 11:50 PM
that is bulshit...i asked for proof of ownership for at least ONE of the sets from nikka or whatever her name is from latinatranny.com and she COULDN't produce ANYTHING...i would have removed it...

xxxsexyd
12-23-2007, 01:35 AM
Serge Dear,

You are still a thief even if Nikka cannot produce proof. Even if those sets do not belong to her they belong to someone and by your statement above they do not belong to you either so... What's your point? It is still against federal law and a violation of the DMCA.

Those who's content is still on your site will eventually read about it, and hopefully only the masked Zoro will remain in your insignificant shaddy operation, because truth be told that is the only content that actually belongs to you.

LBCDO
12-23-2007, 04:39 AM
I made a good living taking documents, putting them in photoshop, matching the fonts and spacings and recreating them. Any TS on this board that knows a "stunter" will know how easy it is to get fake docs. The last thing someone needs to do is send you a models release

If you bought the content, why not PM where you bought the content from. Then YOU are a victim as well. But you dont seem like a victim from here. Nothing like the other victims on this site. Im from up north, I dont think that you can handle someone who is a shit talker/smart ass from where Im from. You know what you gotta do. Just fucking do it

Ecstatic
12-23-2007, 05:41 PM
Oh, the drama....

:popcorn:

Nikka
12-24-2007, 02:21 PM
that is bulshit...i asked for proof of ownership for at least ONE of the sets from nikka or whatever her name is from latinatranny.com and she COULDN't produce ANYTHING...i would have removed it...

as the content owner , I am not having to send you proof..you have to send me the license that you need to use my material, and not visa versa.
I can produce proof, but you not getting it, my releases and ids are not anything that you have to have or see, you nothing more then a low thief and criminal

type in here the url of the content store you bought those sets from Jenni?

you canīt, cause you didnīt bought them....