PDA

View Full Version : First Allanah Starr Party....

Hypothesis
12-21-2007, 10:45 AM
Just got home from my first ts party in NYC.... Wasnt to crowded but had a great time. Definitely worth the time and trip... All of the ladies looked 10x better than their pix on this site. Sunny Delight party next on the agenda.... Have a Happy New Years to all....

lust4ts
12-21-2007, 10:50 AM
I'm glad you had a good time but you will never see me at one of those parties, even if they were a regular thing in the UK!

Hypothesis
12-21-2007, 10:56 AM
There was a time that I would agree with you 100% but as I get older I have to experience things at least once before I make my statements now. End of the day..... It is what it is my friend....... Everything is not for everybody.

EyeCumInPiece
12-21-2007, 11:30 AM
There was a time that I would agree with you 100% but as I get older I have to experience things at least once before I make my statements now. End of the day..... It is what it is my friend....... Everything is not for everybody.

agreed.

AllanahStarrNYC
12-21-2007, 11:45 AM
Just got home from my first ts party in NYC.... Wasnt to crowded but had a great time. Definitely worth the time and trip... All of the ladies looked 10x better than their pix on this site. Sunny Delight party next on the agenda.... Have a Happy New Years to all....

Thanks for stopping by :)

It was a fun night.

Happy Holidoos