PDA

View Full Version : Family Guy > No Seth MacFarlane?!?

Legend
12-21-2007, 04:44 AM
"Fox will continue to produce and show new episodes of the animated comedy “Family Guy,” even though Seth MacFarlane — the executive producer who not only writes for the show but also provides voices for it — is refusing to work during the writers’ strike.

http://tvdecoder.blogs.nytimes.com/2007/11/14/new-family-guy-episodes-bypass-central-writer/

So i guess we are gonna get generic voices now and the jokes aren't gonna be the same.

Peter Griffin
"That's an impossible question to answer! That's like asking me who would win a hot body/weird face contest between Sarah Jessica Parker and Kirsten Dunst

loSTdoLLbaBY
12-21-2007, 04:58 AM
as lois:
"Oh Peteah you know that reminds me of the time you wuh late to church..."

flashback to Peter arriving late to church and running over Sarah Jessica Parker. getting out of his car - seeing it is her and hopping back in his car to drive over her three more times....and then a fourth, before finally parking....

(co- opting this thread if I may... everybody write your own family guy stuff- we'll show them!!!)

themaster
12-21-2007, 05:37 AM
From who I heard the episodes are being edited together by Fox, even though some of the episodes are not finished in terms of a completed episode.

Wombat
12-21-2007, 02:24 PM
What would Che say?

Skwisgarr Skwigelf
07-21-2008, 08:28 AM
I am just glad the writers strike is over with now and we don't have to worry about Jerry Seinfeld as Stewie

Willie Escalade
07-21-2008, 08:40 AM
Honestly, I wouldn't have watched it...unless Seth went back and redubbed the correct voices at a later date.