PDA

View Full Version : What is the big fuss about Jessica Simpson

echimandu
12-20-2007, 02:25 AM
She looks like an average white girl to me.

stillies77
12-20-2007, 02:26 AM
she loves the cock.

Night Rider
12-20-2007, 02:28 AM
average white girl :?: :roll:

DiamondPrincess
12-20-2007, 02:31 AM
Ashlee ftw plz.

Mr_Choc69
12-20-2007, 03:05 AM
She is a Beautiful woman.

redtiger
12-20-2007, 03:21 AM
She may be an average white girl, but she's a BLONDE average white girl, lol!!! :lol:

sucka4chix
12-20-2007, 04:00 AM
only fuss is she's gonna drag Tony Romo and hence the Dallas Cowboys down to her loser level

Quinn
12-20-2007, 04:28 AM
Hell if I know. From my perspective, she's just another cookie cutter blonde. Frankly, I just don't get it.

-Quinn

KraftedFlavour
12-20-2007, 04:34 AM
She has a bit of a man jaw, but other than that she's a beautiful woman.. they did a bit on "Crank Yankers" before where they did a prank call and jimmy kimmel was pretending to be her manager, calling a massage parlour and instructing them to avoid her touching her penis (she calls it her little 'notapenis' )

sucka4chix
12-20-2007, 04:57 AM
The average male is so fucking simple--- just act like a skank and you get attention. No one cared about her when she was acting like she had morals and a virgin. Glad I'm above average!

SXFX
12-20-2007, 05:21 AM
Ashlee ftw plz.
Oh like totally!
:lol:
That was very cute hun, looking at your avatar I can so see you saying that and then tossing your hair and rolling your eyes.
So cute!

TJ347
12-20-2007, 06:14 AM
What's the big fuss about anybody? It all comes down to individual tastes, which should be something we all have long since learned by this point. She doesn't do it for you? Fine. You're not the only one.

MrsKellyPierce
12-20-2007, 06:19 AM
Are you kidding? Jessica is nothing average, I know tons of white girls, and not many girls look like her NATURALLY. Jessica looks great with out make up on. The whole Tony Romo thing needs to be shut up about, stop making excuses. The Buckeyes did the same thing last year when the Gators won, they choked truth of the matter. Jessica was at his last game and he played great, so obviously he was just having a bad day, and his teammates should of picked up the slack.

alex97
12-20-2007, 06:29 AM
kelly u had me till u brought up the buckeyes...the didnt choke..the game just got away from them as anybody who every played sports will tell u it happens..ask payton maning when he threw 6 picks against the chargers a few weeks ago...as far as romo ask every guy who had there gf whatch them play 4 the first time u try 2 do more than u should...

MrsKellyPierce
12-20-2007, 06:39 AM
It wasn't the first time, she was there for his last game, this is just the one that took precedence cause he lost, and the media had a "bad" angle to write about.

alex97
12-20-2007, 06:49 AM
they did the same thing last year with the country singer dont know her name

ILuvGurls
12-20-2007, 12:56 PM
only fuss is she's gonna drag Tony Romo and hence the Dallas Cowboys down to her loser level

...and you know this because? get the fuck out of here.

MrsKellyPierce
12-20-2007, 01:04 PM
they did the same thing last year with the country singer dont know her name Carrie Underwood, it's like Jessica's sister when she was caught lip syncing and she made up a 101 excuses why she did.

Dino Velvet
12-20-2007, 01:56 PM
I've seen hotter chicks working out in the gym but I would still love to fuck Jessica. For all the people who don't like blondes, send 'em my way.

http://www.laineygossip.com/pics/jessica%20simpson%20privates.jpg

http://www.sog10.com/gallery01/fr057s/01_jessica_simpson_dukes_of_hazzard.jpg

http://www.gossiportruth.com/wp-content/images-sorted/September2006/jessica-simpson-eating.jpg

flabbybody
12-20-2007, 05:02 PM
If Romo doesn't get his head back into football, he'll have plenty of time to hang with Jessica come late January, cause he won't be going too far in the playoffs

Nikka
12-20-2007, 06:12 PM
yes I like her :)

goldensamba
12-20-2007, 06:59 PM
Are you kidding? Jessica is nothing average, I know tons of white girls, and not many girls look like her NATURALLY. Jessica looks great with out make up on. The whole Tony Romo thing needs to be shut up about, stop making excuses. The Buckeyes did the same thing last year when the Gators won, they choked truth of the matter. Jessica was at his last game and he played great, so obviously he was just having a bad day, and his teammates should of picked up the slack.

No she doesn't. You need to spend some time out here in Southern California. She looks like every other wanna be OC chick. I have seen most of these pop tarts up close at some point or another in Hollywood and they are nowhere near what you see in airbrushed photoshopped pictures.

flabbybody
12-20-2007, 08:29 PM
personally I think Nicole Scherzinger is much hotter than JS, with way more talent

MrsKellyPierce
12-20-2007, 08:41 PM

No she doesn't. You need to spend some time out here in Southern California. She looks like every other wanna be OC chick. I have seen most of these pop tarts up close at some point or another in Hollywood and they are nowhere near what you see in airbrushed photoshopped pictures. I met Jess in Florida and she wasn't "airbrushed" nor did she have tons of make up on. She looked very very pretty to me, and not only that she stayed and signed every last fans articles they brought even if they had several things. She smiled through it the whole time, carried on conversations. Just looked like she enjoyed it immensely and wasn't rude in the least bit. Very down to earth. So you can say what you want about her, but that stuck with me when I met her.

Dino Velvet
12-21-2007, 12:06 AM
Jessica does seem nice. I'd sure rather be stuck in an elavator with her than Barbara Streisand.

Quinn
12-21-2007, 12:13 AM
Jessica does seem nice. I'd sure rather be stuck in an elavator with her than Barbara Streisand.

I would rather be stuck in an elevator full of ebola victims than I would with with Barbara Streisand. You would be hard pressed to find a bigger asshole anywhere.

-Quinn

dave252
12-21-2007, 12:47 AM
can you name some other "average white girls"? i need something to compare who you is average. also is there a difference between an average white girl and say an average asian girl or a average cuban girl?

echimandu
12-21-2007, 01:11 AM
can you name some other "average white girls"? i need something to compare who you is average. also is there a difference between an average white girl and say an average asian girl or a average cuban girl?Glad you asked Dave. Lets see, Mandy Moore, Lindsay Lohan, Brittney Spears, any white talentless bitch thats currently on a tv episodic or sitcom, most of the so-called super models. I'm not into skinny white girls sorry. Never have been. Now, if Ellen Degeneres was straight, I'd be all on it. She has more going for her as she is funny. To me, Meryl Streep is hot cause again, she's fucking enormously talented. That makes her look better than she actually does. Susan Sarandon and Sharon Stone also. See where I'm going with this.

Night Rider
12-21-2007, 01:14 AM
Now, if Ellen Degeneres was straight, I'd be all on it.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

LOLOLOLOLOLOL

DiamondPrincess
12-21-2007, 01:39 AM
Jesssica is still gorg w/o make up and airbrushing IMO.

& before her music career tanked & she become somewhat of a joke, she had an amazingly powerful voice. If she'd been led down the right path she could've become a respected singer. Almost as good as Christina.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=cGrRTLtChp4

http://img.perezhilton.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/12/100607_spn_simpson16__opt.jpg

Night Rider
12-21-2007, 01:41 AM
Jesssica is still gorg w/o make up and airbrushing IMO.

I think so too. It says alot about the OP when he wants to get it on with Ellen.

Dino Velvet
12-21-2007, 01:43 AM
Glad you asked Dave. Lets see, Mandy Moore, Lindsay Lohan, Brittney Spears, any white talentless bitch thats currently on a tv episodic or sitcom, most of the so-called super models. I'm not into skinny white girls sorry. Never have been. Now, if Ellen Degeneres was straight, I'd be all on it. She has more going for her as she is funny. To me, Meryl Streep is hot cause again, she's fucking enormously talented. That makes her look better than she actually does. Susan Sarandon and Sharon Stone also. See where I'm going with this.

So, if given the choice, you would rather fuck a hetero Ellen Degeneres than Jessica Simpson? I can't imagine the awkwardly, uncoordinated striptease Ellen would do as she seductively removes her sweater vest and penny loafers.

You also would say no to Mandy Moore but yes to Meryl Streep? Maybe Meryl can whisper some lines from Sophie's Choice in your ear to get you all worked up.

I might give Susan Sarandon some but that would be only to make Tim Robbins mad. She doesn't look too bad for 60 and probably dyes the grey out of her pubies.

IMO, Sharon Stone is not sexy at all, at least not anymore, and is very annoying. When she opens her legs, it looks like a lazy bulldog giving a big yawn.

One thing I agree with is that I would not fuck Lindsay Lohan. I never saw what people did in her. She's not plain, just skanky, and not skanky in a good way.

MrsKellyPierce
12-21-2007, 02:40 AM
can you name some other "average white girls"? i need something to compare who you is average. also is there a difference between an average white girl and say an average asian girl or a average cuban girl?Glad you asked Dave. Lets see, Mandy Moore, Lindsay Lohan, Brittney Spears, any white talentless bitch thats currently on a tv episodic or sitcom, most of the so-called super models. I'm not into skinny white girls sorry. Never have been. Now, if Ellen Degeneres was straight, I'd be all on it. She has more going for her as she is funny. To me, Meryl Streep is hot cause again, she's fucking enormously talented. That makes her look better than she actually does. Susan Sarandon and Sharon Stone also. See where I'm going with this.Mandy moore isn't average she is a talented actress, and was performing on Broadway before she even became a singer. Her new album is awesome and she always sings live.

echimandu
12-21-2007, 05:16 AM
can you name some other "average white girls"? i need something to compare who you is average. also is there a difference between an average white girl and say an average asian girl or a average cuban girl?Glad you asked Dave. Lets see, Mandy Moore, Lindsay Lohan, Brittney Spears, any white talentless bitch thats currently on a tv episodic or sitcom, most of the so-called super models. I'm not into skinny white girls sorry. Never have been. Now, if Ellen Degeneres was straight, I'd be all on it. She has more going for her as she is funny. To me, Meryl Streep is hot cause again, she's fucking enormously talented. That makes her look better than she actually does. Susan Sarandon and Sharon Stone also. See where I'm going with this.Mandy moore isn't average she is a talented actress, and was performing on Broadway before she even became a singer. Her new album is awesome and she always sings live.Well, what passes for talent in your world and in mine is completely different. She was on Broadway. Ok. So was P Diddy. Get the point. That is not what makes one talented. But I look at things from a major league perspective. You seem to look at the from more of a pop warner level.

rick_932
12-21-2007, 05:16 AM
personally I think Nicole Scherzinger is much hotter than JS, with way more talent

co-fuckin-sign. nicole >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> jessica

wombat33
12-21-2007, 06:36 AM
She looks pretty tranny to me actually. I would buy that she was a tranny if no one told me otherwise. Something about the jaw.

Chaotic
12-21-2007, 06:49 AM
I think Joss Stone blows her away, myself. But that's just me! :shrug

http://i.realone.com/assets/rn/cms/2004/large/Joss_Stone_-_Blondes_gallery_-_lg.6477924.jpg

goldensamba
12-21-2007, 05:52 PM

http://i.realone.com/assets/rn/cms/2004/large/Joss_Stone_-_Blondes_gallery_-_lg.6477924.jpg

I agree. Not only that...anyone who said they have seen Jessica Simpson with no makeup and she looked great is full of crap. You either can't spot a good makeup job or you are making it up. There is a reason she does those Pro-Active commercials. I have seen her a couple of times in Hollywood at Starbucks without it and a hat pulled down over her head and she is quite gross. I think some of the people in this thread will defend any famous pop-tart no matter how talentless. Signing autographs does not make you talented nor good looking.

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
12-21-2007, 05:54 PM
chick gets great implants and does a few sexy poses and dudes fantasize about boning her, it's just her moment in time, let Tony Romo have his share of Lachey's leftovers
;)

echimandu
12-21-2007, 10:18 PM

I agree. Not only that...anyone who said they have seen Jessica Simpson with no makeup and she looked great is full of crap. You either can't spot a good makeup job or you are making it up. There is a reason she does those Pro-Active commercials. I have seen her a couple of times in Hollywood at Starbucks without it and a hat pulled down over her head and she is quite gross. I think some of the people in this thread will defend any famous pop-tart no matter how talentless. Signing autographs does not make you talented nor good looking.My Man. Thank you Samba. I've been saying this for fucking years. Folks are too caught up in pop culture to see it.

conan007
12-25-2007, 03:00 AM
She looks like an average white girl to me.

She's hot, but she aint got a Cock! :P

CORVETTEDUDE
12-25-2007, 05:03 AM
Joss Stone....10 times better looking AND, she's not a whack job!!!

DiamondPrincess
12-25-2007, 05:20 AM
Christina Aguilera pwns all these girls, hands down.

CORVETTEDUDE
12-25-2007, 05:22 AM
Christina is pretty hot but, she has skinny legs!

DiamondPrincess
12-25-2007, 05:24 AM
Skinny legs are totally fetch now.

Bunzee
12-25-2007, 05:25 AM
LEAVE JESSICA ALONE !!!!!!! (crying...)

CORVETTEDUDE
12-25-2007, 05:31 AM
Skinny legs are totally fetch now.

No broad with skinny legs is gettin' in my cruiser!!!

andyuk
12-25-2007, 06:26 AM
Christina is plain average.you ever seen her without make up?
personally think jessica is very pretty.