12-19-2007, 11:16 PM
No, just looks like a man.

Trogdor
12-19-2007, 11:34 PM
That's nightmare material

Says the fellow with the most hidious of avatar and sig. :P

Dino Velvet
12-20-2007, 12:13 AM
Any resemblance? She looks like... how you say?... a man.

http://gfx.dagbladet.no/kultur/2003/11/20/4_5.jpg

TheOne1
12-20-2007, 12:19 AM
"looks like a man" ?

I still don't understand some comments from people that are registered to a transsexual forum.

Night Rider
12-20-2007, 12:19 AM
That's nightmare material

Says the fellow with the most hidious of avatar and sig. :P

Don't get me started. 8)

johnb
12-20-2007, 12:35 AM
actually, night rider, i get a kick out of your avatar. didn't know there was a "dress code" for avatars on this site. anyway, back to the subject matter. male or female, this person certainly is in the upper percentile in the endowment category

gunn
12-20-2007, 12:38 AM
I think shes trying to look evil.I like it.And with that big dick she CAN DO A LOT OF EVIL LOL.

gunn
12-20-2007, 01:03 AM
Evil Shemales,i like it,as its your idea start the trend!

62des
12-20-2007, 01:59 AM
"looks like a man" ?

I still don't understand some comments from people that are registered to a transsexual forum.

The point of us looking at the transexual forum is to look at trannies that are "pretty and feminine". Those are the ones that we like. The point is, that most don't like trannies that look like men. If she were here we wouldn't say but guess what, she's not.

TJ347
12-20-2007, 06:54 AM
"looks like a man" ?

The point of us looking at the transexual forum is to look at trannies that are "pretty and feminine". Those are the ones that we like. The point is, that most don't like trannies that look like men. If she were here we wouldn't say but guess what, she's not.

If the guy doesn't get it by now, it's pretty obvious he never will. That said, what does it say that saying a particular TS "looks like a man" baffles him? Perhaps that he doesn't necessarily require her to look any other way?

I still don't understand some comments from people that are registered to a transsexual forum. :oops:

TheOne1
12-20-2007, 07:11 AM
"looks like a man" ?

If the guy doesn't get it by now, it's pretty obvious he never will. That said, what does it say that saying a particular TS "looks like a man" baffles him? Perhaps that he doesn't necessarily require her to look any other way?

I still don't understand some comments from people that are registered to a transsexual forum. :oops:

im guessing you two took it the wrong way... just seems a little twisted that people tag pictures "looks like a man" when obviously shes not a cd, or a perfect 10 transformation from a m2f ts...

everybody has their own opinion, but why just throw out negativity any chance you have?

I guess its pretty obvious ill never get why everyone is mad at the world

EyeCumInPiece
12-20-2007, 08:07 AM
i dunno bout evil, but definitly scary.

TJ347
12-20-2007, 08:17 AM
"looks like a man" ?

im guessing you two took it the wrong way... just seems a little twisted that people tag pictures "looks like a man" when obviously shes not a cd, or a perfect 10 transformation from a m2f ts...

I don't think I took it the wrong way at all. As you said, she's not a CD, or a perfect 10 transformation from a m2f ts... She's not a perfect 10 for a number of reasons, but the chief among them, in my opinion and that of several others in this thread, is that she "looks like a man". It's the body, as well as the face, but I'm not sure I can explain myself to you if you couldn't understand what 62des was saying previously, which to me is more than clear enough that no one should be in any way confused. This is why I said that if you didn't get it by now... well, you know.

cantona5
12-20-2007, 10:29 AM
i wouldn't say evil. i'm thinking 'nasty' but in a good way - if that makes sense?!?!?!

ILuvGurls
12-20-2007, 01:45 PM
hell, what i noticed most was the rash on her leg.....take your time honey when you are shaving, or better yet soak in some hot water.

Jim Steel
12-20-2007, 06:25 PM
She has a great dick big mm

popperluv
12-21-2007, 04:13 AM
how about this one :wink:

:twisted:

Dino Velvet
12-21-2007, 04:37 AM
Is that photoshopped ca-ca? It would be a lot sexier if it was choked full of corn, tomato peelings, and ringworms with a blood trail at the end.

popperluv
12-21-2007, 04:42 AM
LOL! its actually a dildo

Night Rider
12-21-2007, 04:44 AM
That pic is straight jacket material

Dino Velvet
12-21-2007, 04:51 AM
LOL! its actually a dildo

So it's going in and not coming out? Wow, a dildo for scat lovers. Must be made in Germany.

Dino Velvet
12-21-2007, 05:12 AM
The pics in this thread, just keep getting nastier.

:lol: I thought the toy was shit too, when I first glanced at it.

It's a dildo that's made to look like ca-ca. Does this company also make a dildo for women that looks like a baby with an umbilical cord leash?

http://www.hungangels.com/board/files/asstoyedshemalescom_jo_garcia_071_195.jpg
Who... does... Number 2... work for?!?

Nowhere
12-21-2007, 05:41 AM
You know, why do some (thank God, relatively few) girls take ZERO hormones, get no laser treatment, get no FFS and just pop some tits on and think it'll work? It just makes me think that some of them are just gay men looking for more $$$ and/or more dick.

Anyway, Gladys is more my kind of "evil" girl, if you know what I mean :twisted: :

popperluv
12-21-2007, 05:46 AM
:twisted:

Nowhere
12-21-2007, 05:51 AM
You know, why do some (thank God, relatively few) girls take ZERO hormones, get no FFS and just pop some tits on and think it'll work? It just makes me think that some of them are just gay men looking for more $$$ and/or more dick.

Anyway, Gladys is more my kind of "evil" girl, if you know what I mean :twisted: :

She looks good in that pic. You know her last name?

The gorgeous Gladys Adriane, of course:

http://www.hungangels.com/board/viewtopic.php?t=8966&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0

wombat33
12-21-2007, 06:34 AM
EEEEWWWWWWWW

lilhell
12-22-2007, 07:02 AM
If this is evil then I don want be Good. LOL
Thanks
Lil

lazyman
12-22-2007, 02:43 PM
My contribution. Don't know her name though.