PDA

View Full Version : GIRLS: How do you keep your man?

Hara_Juku Tgirl
12-16-2007, 11:10 AM
From Philandering and seeing other girls?

Yes ya heard. So SPILL! LOL :lol: ;)

~Kisses.

HTG

justatransgirl
12-16-2007, 11:17 AM
Well, my BF is married and not about to divorce, so we get to hook up once in awhile and it works out nicely.

And I keep Jessica locked in the closet when she's not at school... (NOT REALLY...)

Me, I sleep with everybody. Sometimes I have to keep myself from dropping to my knees when I meet someone new...

And Hara don't you know, ALL men are phillanderers... :-)

But I was a the "Crypt" awhile back and they've got some really cool (and expensive) penis locks if anyone needs one to keep their man in line...

Giggle,
TS Jamie :-)

Hara_Juku Tgirl
12-16-2007, 11:29 AM

I know. My dad is one! So are you saying girls should follow suit then and be SLUTS? LOL ;)

~Kisses.

HTG

yodajazz
12-16-2007, 11:33 AM
I know this as a question for girls but I have an answer: Keep him fed at home and he won't have to go out for take out. I actually mean that literally. Have some good food and he'll be rushing home. Then you can be the dessert.

I decided to be with a woman, when I came home one time and she had baked a pie. She was happy, and I pictured a happy life together. Make a place and a space where he can be happy. Where he wants to be himself. There will always be drama in life. Just don't be the one creating it around some fake issues, so that he can come to you for peace, and maybe get a piece. You know what I'm saying.

Hara_Juku Tgirl
12-16-2007, 11:39 AM
Good advice yodajazz. But what if a girl can't cook? What then are her options? LOL ;)

~Kisses.

HTG

yodajazz
12-19-2007, 11:58 AM
Good advice yodajazz. But what if a girl can't cook? What then are her options? LOL ;)

~Kisses.

HTG

Know places where he can get a variety of good food. Then eat with him. He'll start to make a subconscious association of you and good food. It's kinda like the Pavlov's dog experiments.

Cooking shouldn't be that hard. There are plenty of experts out there. Find someone you can call for advice anytime. It's a good way for women to bond.

Another thing about food. Find out what his mother cooks great, and don't try to compete with her recipes. You can't win. Find something you can establish that he will associate with you.

TrueBeauty TS
12-19-2007, 12:26 PM
"GIRLS: How do you keep your man?"

On a VERY short leash!!!!

LOL

:lol:

Hara_Juku Tgirl
12-19-2007, 12:28 PM
OMFG! Good answer TrueBeauty TS. :lol:

~Kisses.

HTG

wombat33
12-19-2007, 02:11 PM
I know this as a question for girls but I have an answer: Keep him fed at home and he won't have to go out for take out. I actually mean that literally. Have some good food and he'll be rushing home. Then you can be the dessert.

I decided to be with a woman, when I came home one time and she had baked a pie. She was happy, and I pictured a happy life together. Make a place and a space where he can be happy. Where he wants to be himself. There will always be drama in life. Just don't be the one creating it around some fake issues, so that he can come to you for peace, and maybe get a piece. You know what I'm saying.

briiliant!!!!!!!!! BILLIANT!!!!!!!!!

tsfarrah
12-19-2007, 02:14 PM
I think that if someone wants to cheat they will cheat, you cant stop them

but as long as you both discuss your rules in your releashionship and never take each other for granted then it should work out fine

been with my bf 8yrs in January x

justatransgirl
12-19-2007, 02:56 PM

I know. My dad is one! So are you saying girls should follow suit then and be SLUTS? LOL ;)

~Kisses.

HTG

I thought all girls were sluts? Gosh learned something new.

I''m not a slut. I'm a whore, because I get paid! :-)

But to put it another way. Last winter Jessica and I were out with 6 other friends. My ex GF and her GF, and my ex BF who was also my ex GF's ex BF, and this other girl who we all knew and a guy and his GF. Is that 6, well whatever the number was....

It dawned on me that I'd slept with everyone there except the new girl. (Who I never did sleep with. Giggle.)

I'm the girl who's like "hi, nice to meet you, do you want to fuck me?" The one some of you probably wished you'd known in high school....

As for Braveman, you get the medal honey, and so do I. When in a relationship I too have never cheated. Believe it or not I was once married and I never cheated either. Of course the marriage only lasted 3 months... something about her complaints about there being TWO wives...

I do not sleep with anyone but Jessica for the past 2+ years unless it was "business." Of course I LOVE my job - the business of bringing pleasure to so many people!

Giggle,
TS Jamie :-)