PDA

View Full Version : The New Britney Spears Video

MrsKellyPierce
12-15-2007, 04:53 AM
She looks hot in it, and she got her body back. If you say she's still fat, I'll punch you in the eye.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ffzYD953VV8

Ryan
12-15-2007, 04:57 AM
Finally she's back in shape! Good job Brits.

ILuvGurls
12-15-2007, 05:04 AM
for sure she has her body back....what ever that means...

the hair sure has grown back mighty fast and the voice...was it peter frampton and a wa-wa

The_Scientist
12-15-2007, 05:05 AM
She is fa... ouch my eye, I thought you were joking hehe

I can't take her seriously any more, although she does look nice in the vid.

MrsKellyPierce
12-15-2007, 05:11 AM
I love her new album, I think it's her best one.

MrsKellyPierce
12-15-2007, 05:22 AM
All record sales are sucking right now, not just hers. And her album was leaked before it even came out. She still did pretty well. You can get all her songs on Limewire and other places. Most people dont' even buy cds anymore.

Tomfurbs
12-15-2007, 05:25 AM
I still don't understand why, with all the female musical role models out there (Nina, Aretha, Janis, Joni, Billy, Nico, Laura Nyro, Mary Weiss etc) people latch onto Britney as someone to emulate.

I have nothing against the girl, and find her haters very tiresome (especially the ones who bang on about her kids - if she is such an afront to your good nature have some little squealers of your own ),

but ultimately what is so special about her in everyones' eyes? why pick this girly?

Ryan
12-15-2007, 05:26 AM
yeah that's true.

xrey
12-15-2007, 05:26 AM
Lacks talent and a brain. Hate to kick someone when they are down but she is a gasoline truck stalled on train tracks. Only thing she has going is her gig as the poster child for sites like TMZ and tv shows like Access Hollywood.

MrsKellyPierce
12-15-2007, 05:28 AM
Her album was still number 2 when it came out bozo. It would of been number 1 if Billboard wouldn't of fucked her. Her album was number 1 internationally. Number 1 dance song on the billboard charts for Gimme More. Number 1 on TRL. The list goes on. She is also nominated for two grammy awards. GOD GET YOUR FACTS STRAIGHT before you TALK SHIT.

xrey
12-15-2007, 05:34 AM
Billboard and talent have nothing in common. Record sales are driven by preteen wanna be trash like her. Apparently your intrepretation of TALENT is defined by watching TRL! Do you really watch MTV? Let me guess ... you have a poster of her on your wall.

MrsKellyPierce
12-15-2007, 05:36 AM
She has more talent than you have in her little pinky, obviously you pay too much attention to press and media to GET THAT.

xrey
12-15-2007, 05:41 AM
Why don't you start a poll here on HA and ask the question. Apparently your argument for her having talent is to rant and rave. Pull up your leg warmers and spike your 80s big hair and keep telling yourself she is talented.

MrsKellyPierce
12-15-2007, 05:45 AM
Xrey I don't need to make a poll to see her talent. There are loads of other record companies that tried making a Britney Spears replica. IT DIDN'T WORK, she's unique, one of a kind. And when you start realizing that the better you'll be.

MrsKellyPierce
12-15-2007, 05:45 AM
Xrey I don't need to make a poll to see her talent. There are loads of other record companies that tried making a Britney Spears replica. IT DIDN'T WORK, she's unique, one of a kind. And when you start realizing that the better you'll be.

xrey
12-15-2007, 05:50 AM
Sure Kelly.

:roll:

ILuvGurls
12-15-2007, 05:51 AM
She has more talent than you have in her little pinky, obviously you pay too much attention to press and media to GET THAT.

not the point here...

Billboard and talent have nothing in common. Record sales are driven by preteen wanna be trash like her. Apparently your intrepretation of TALENT is defined by watching TRL! Do you really watch MTV? Let me guess ... you have a poster of her on your wall.

thank you.............britney hopes that this young generation(6-12) jumps on her bandwagon cause if not she is toast

MrsKellyPierce
12-15-2007, 05:51 AM
Jessica Simpson was one of the Girls
Mandy Moore was one of the girls

Now they do their own thing, because they know they were never meant to be a Britney they have said it publically.

Obviously you pay no attention to the music business and too much TMZ and tabloids.

xrey
12-15-2007, 05:55 AM
Let me guess, you were also one of the girls until you figured out you cannot be Britney either.

Quinn
12-15-2007, 05:58 AM
SMDH @ this thread.

-Quinn

Tomfurbs
12-15-2007, 06:17 AM
Britney haters are as boring as the Britney fan-bots.

Tomfurbs
12-15-2007, 06:22 AM
My post didn't really have anything to do with what you posted. I was just throwing it out there anticipating where this thread is heading M77

xrey
12-15-2007, 06:25 AM
Britney haters are as boring as the Britney fan-bots.

Kinda hard to hate someone you care less about. M77 is right it is fun.

:peanutbutter

dan_drade
12-15-2007, 06:44 AM
I want a piece of her!!!

ironx
12-15-2007, 06:48 AM
I want a piece of her!!!

You can have ALL of her.... the Bitch can't f.....g sing ! :twisted:

dan_drade
12-15-2007, 06:49 AM
I want a piece of her!!!

You can have ALL of her.... the Bitch can't f.....g sing ! :twisted:

I am sure that your singing talent and you hot sexy feminine figure is far better than hers.

MrsKellyPierce
12-15-2007, 06:52 AM
M77 the press always hates on her. The write pieces like that for the haters, and so the haters will pick up the damn newspaper article. They were saying that about Gimme More Too. And again why does anyone have to go to Itunes to get it when she gives it out for free on her myspace and other places.

xrey
12-15-2007, 06:52 AM
Can anyone go beyond being a has-been?

xrey
12-15-2007, 06:53 AM
Please enlighten us on "Gimme More".

suckseed
12-15-2007, 09:31 AM
I made it two minutes in. The melody is...pretty much one note. It's a good note, mind you. Kinda.

Kelly, you should see this movie.
http://www.beforethemusicdies.com/

cantona5
12-15-2007, 09:40 AM
ffs! she had an awesome body, she appears to have that again, but lets be honest, even a few months ago most girls wouldn't have minded a body like hers. and most guys would have jumped at the opportunity to have a go on it so why people go on about how 'fat' she was baffles me.

chefmike
12-15-2007, 11:59 AM
She is history...zip, zilch, nada...back to the trailer park, you tacky bitch...

MrsKellyPierce
12-15-2007, 01:36 PM
M77 the press always hates on her. The write pieces like that for the haters, and so the haters will pick up the damn newspaper article. They were saying that about Gimme More Too. And again why does anyone have to go to Itunes to get it when she gives it out for free on her myspace and other places.

Are you questioning the numbers in that report? If so then which ones? No I am questioning the reporting, and other stars like Beyonce Sales and Fergie's sales. Music Sales are Plummeting right now. HER ALBUM is out there for FREE the whole album. It was LEAKED a long before it was even released. There's some that weren't even put on the album that were leaked and people have. They also have the international version of "Everybody" that was released on her album in Asia. And she is still Number 1 in UK and Australia. Maybe if TMZ and the paparazzi would stop following her around everywhere she went just to get some gas or get a coffee she wouldn't be put out there that she's this "horrible" person.

MrsKellyPierce
12-15-2007, 01:37 PM
ffs! she had an awesome body, she appears to have that again, but lets be honest, even a few months ago most girls wouldn't have minded a body like hers. and most guys would have jumped at the opportunity to have a go on it so why people go on about how 'fat' she was baffles me. Omg thank you! INTELLIGENCE speaking there.

bassman2546
12-15-2007, 10:33 PM
All record sales are sucking right now, not just hers. And her album was leaked before it even came out. She still did pretty well. You can get all her songs on Limewire and other places. Most people dont' even buy cds anymore.

I think we had this conversation a month ago. You, me and Nightrider reared his head and contributed. Sounds like your tune has changed a touch from before. Thought it was 'gold baby!'

They removed the link. I didn't get a chance to see her matted hair extensions and flabby ass this time.

NYTSJulie
12-15-2007, 10:39 PM
She is still a mess but I wouldn't make fun of her, I feel real bad for her. Its sad, you can see in her eyes she is very unhappy. Thats what happens when you grow up too fast and have money at your disposal.

wombat33
12-15-2007, 10:42 PM
She looks hot in it, and she got her body back. If you say she's still fat, I'll punch you in the eye.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ffzYD953VV8

She's not fat,

she's just an asshole and a wreckless mother.

bassman2546
12-15-2007, 10:50 PM
This sums it up.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hajmnyeft9I&feature=related

freak
12-15-2007, 10:50 PM
I find it funny when people defend a girl like Britney, She is the definition of white trash. She is a self centered has been, the only thing she is now is the joke on the news.
I find it even funnier that some of you take it personal when people dislike her, like she would give a shit about anyone of you.
I just don't get it

suckseed
12-15-2007, 11:34 PM
Leave Britney aLONE!!!
bawwwwwwwwwwwwwww

Hara_Juku Tgirl
12-15-2007, 11:55 PM
I like Britney also! But I don't think she got her sexy body back. On the video, it still showed she is a bit heavy on the mid-section and is lacking the shape (she use to have a bangin' body) she once had. ;)

As for the song, The lyrics are so funny! LOL

~Kisses.

HTG

Leverage87
12-16-2007, 12:00 AM
I am not a Britney fan, but nor do I like being punched in the eye... so I'm going to withhold my asshole comments.

MrsKellyPierce
12-16-2007, 01:20 AM

I think we had this conversation a month ago. You, me and Nightrider reared his head and contributed. Sounds like your tune has changed a touch from before. Thought it was 'gold baby!'

They removed the link. I didn't get a chance to see her matted hair extensions and flabby ass this time. Her album was still GOLD she is still number 1 in lots of places. Jennifer Lopez album flopped, as well as Celine Dion's. She is still doing better than any female artist as well as most male Artist. So I don't want to hear it.

And you know what I always find funny. When people say they hate her, hate her, hater her. Then they search her out on TMZ, Youtube, Google her, she is still the most googled person on the planet. The worst is when her song comes on at a club like Gimme More and all those people that diss her and hate her. RUNNNNN to the dance floor to shake their ass to it. Then leave the stage saying I still hate her lol

And here's the video Link http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=89oS4SN4mNg

BiCuriousGeorge
12-16-2007, 01:33 AM
OK, let me start off by saying that I would still fuck Britney, especially with the pink wig on, but if you go to PerezHilton.com it shows the video before and after they produced it. You can see the size of her waist is decently bigger than the video you will see on MTV in which they edited it to make her look thinner. But for me, I like a little thickness so it doesn't bother me either way. Just want to let the people know who are claiming Britney is in great shape that they are slightly mistaken.

MrsKellyPierce
12-16-2007, 01:49 AM
OK, let me start off by saying that I would still fuck Britney, especially with the pink wig on, but if you go to PerezHilton.com it shows the video before and after they produced it. You can see the size of her waist is decently bigger than the video you will see on MTV in which they edited it to make her look thinner. But for me, I like a little thickness so it doesn't bother me either way. Just want to let the people know who are claiming Britney is in great shape that they are slightly mistaken. PerezHilton probably edited that video himself for reactions.

xrey
12-16-2007, 03:33 AM
Whether she is overweight or not, a nitwit or a smart person, a bad parent a good parent, etc ... the

Bottomline is she has ZERO musical talent!!!

Talent is not what keeps her in the news.

MrsKellyPierce
12-16-2007, 03:40 AM
Again she is the only female artist to have 5 gold albums and 4 number 1 and 2 albums! So stuff it.

xrey
12-16-2007, 03:49 AM
Again, talent has nothing to do with 14 year old girls buying albums or bored midwesterners living the Hollywood life vicariously through her!

Alvin and Chipmunks had gold albums.

Pull your head out and face reality - she has no talent!

MrsKellyPierce
12-16-2007, 04:13 AM
She has more than 2 grammys lol

xrey
12-16-2007, 04:33 AM
She has more than 2 grammys lol

Check your facts!!!

One grammy for dance song.

GRAMMY WINNER GENRE CATEGORY YEAR TITLE PERFORMING ARTIST
Britney Spears, artist. Niklas Flyckt, mixer. Avant (a.k.a. Pontus Winnberg) & Bloodshy (a.k.a. Christian Karlsson), producers. Dance Best Dance Recording 2004 - 47th Annual GRAMMY Awards Toxic Britney Spears

Nominations for:

At the 2000 Grammy Awards, Spears received two nominations in the categories of Best New Artist and Best Female Pop Vocal Performance for ...Baby One More Time, but lost to Christina Aguilera and Sarah McLachlan respectively.

In 2001 The Britney album gave her two more Grammy nominations for Best Female Pop Vocal Performance (for "Overprotected) and Pest Pop Album (for Britney). Once again a Grammy was not in her stars.

justatransgirl
12-16-2007, 04:34 AM
Brittany's body - I heard she got lipo, and her hair is extensions - but when you've got the money what's 10 G a month for extensions - I spend over $500 on my hair...

And this was straight from the National Enquirer, so you know it's the gospel truth... :-)

I like Brittany - especially her car photos... but I like Paris better. Well I did until I heard she was going to marry some low life. Shoot, she coulda married me. But I gess she's jealous since my boobs are bigger...

BYW - did you all know the party girls get PAID up to $100,000 to appear at the various clubs. They aren't just a bunch of drunks, thare are getting paid big bucks to promote the clubs.

Go Britt, Paris, Nicole!

Giggle,
TS Jamie :-)

MrsKellyPierce
12-16-2007, 04:37 AM
lol Jamie

Night Rider
12-17-2007, 02:12 AM
she's a little chubby

Tomfurbs
12-17-2007, 02:15 AM
wha... what... what the hell is that thing?!!!!!!!!

Night Rider
12-17-2007, 03:02 AM
wha... what... what the hell is that thing?!!!!!!!!

That's Brit's new look!!!!!!

What'ya think Kel?

AllanahStarrNYC
12-17-2007, 03:06 AM
She is a hot mess.

Clearly needs help and medical attention.

She's a bad mother and a drug user.

TJ347
12-17-2007, 03:22 AM
Would it be okay to judge Britney is she was a TS though? Somehow I don't think so...

Funny how that whole "don't judge somebody 'til you walk a mile in their moccasins" thing goes out the window whenever it's convenient for people who so regularly dispense that sage advice to others. Well, more sad than funny, but I trust you see my point. Hypocrisy? Sure. And further proof that I'm logged onto the right forum... :roll:

Night Rider
12-17-2007, 03:33 AM
Hypocrisy? Sure. And further proof that I'm logged onto the right forum... :roll:

Indeed you are TJ, I wouldn't expect anything else from HA...If I got a penny for every time a TS contradicted themselves, I wouldn't be here, I'd be in the Caribbean puffin' on a cuban cigar

:smoking

AllanahStarrNYC
12-17-2007, 03:38 AM
Would it be okay to judge Britney is she was a TS though? Somehow I don't think so...

Funny how that whole "don't judge somebody 'til you walk a mile in their moccasins" thing goes out the window whenever it's convenient for people who so regularly dispense that sage advice to others. Well, more sad than funny, but I trust you see my point. Hypocrisy? Sure. And further proof that I'm logged onto the right forum... :roll:

That's not true.
I have plenty to say about a lot of people- I just choose not too.

The fact is she is a mess- anyone can see that

AllanahStarrNYC
12-17-2007, 03:56 AM
PS.

She does look MUCH better in this video than that last mess

but your info most music videos are retocuhed frame by frame.

This is a fact-

Night Rider
12-17-2007, 04:07 AM
:popcorn

xrey
12-17-2007, 05:09 AM
She is a hot mess.

Clearly needs help and medical attention.

She's a bad mother and a drug user.

Since the subject has drifted from lack of talent.

http://mysite.verizon.net/jimroth/uploaded_images/Britney-793273.jpg

fhsjazztrumpet2
12-17-2007, 07:03 AM
It's like a car wreck....I want to look away....but I can't.

chanel_girly
12-17-2007, 07:23 AM
I love britney!!!!!!!!!! No matter what she does, she ALWAYS has people talking about her!!!

xrey
12-17-2007, 07:31 AM
I love britney!!!!!!!!!! No matter what she does, she ALWAYS has people talking about her!!!

What do you love about her?

wombat33
12-17-2007, 07:42 AM
Again she is the only female artist to have 5 gold albums and 4 number 1 and 2 albums! So stuff it.

shows you how fusked up the music world is. Also how many little vaginas are out there in need of crap to buy.

I can't stand how a pretty face can blow off talent and make $$$

She should be a model ........maybe.

needsum
12-19-2007, 05:29 PM
my :2cent , as if anyone even cares at this point.

I feel sorry for her in one respect, and that is that she cannot get away from the cameras. Try to inmagine how you would feel if every time you tried to go to the store, or go out with your friend, go shopping, pick your nose, wipe your ass, etc. there are hundreds of cameras in your face? Think about that--it has to take a toll on your sanity after a while.

Granted--she's still a trailer girlie, and you can tell by the way she handles herself and her finances. Someone made a comment in a previous post about how Christina Aguilera was out the same time as her, yet has cultivated herself into an artist you can have some respect for.

No matter if you think Brittney's songs are good or not, the one common thread to all of her career is that she's hot, and she dresses like a slut and shakes what shes got to make that cash. Her image is not about music and singing, but about selling sex, plain and simple. Christina is sexy, but thats not her complete image--she has grown into a woman. Brtiiney is still that 16 year old who thinks she can flash a little skin and the world is gonna get a hard on and drop some cash. Little talent and lots of lip-synching will only last so far.

But no matter what, the fact that she has two kids and is facing this wall of media every minute of every day is harrowing to say the least. It may be entertaining to some, but Jesus, give the kid a break. Leave her alone and let her straighten her life out.

I don't like her music at all, and as a person I could care less about her. But we're all human and all deal with the things life throws at us in different ways. She is unfortunately not that smart or lucky, and the rest of the world gets to see just how bad she has it every day.

She may not have my full support, but she does have my sympathy.