PDA

View Full Version : Some rules for you rookies...because it's time....

chefmike
12-15-2007, 12:03 AM
First of all, let me say welcome aboard to the plethora of rookies here at HA. The USS HA-69 is at times a dangerous vessel, and you may rest assured that some of you will jump ship, and some of you will most definitely be thrown overboard. Probably not enough of you, IMO.

Ladies and gents please feel free to contribute rule suggestions. Unless you're a rookie, that is...you noobs might just wanna listen and learn...because you never know when the Tranny Illuminati might just be coming for you...and then whatcha gonna do...whatcha gonna do...

So, without further ado...

Rules for Rookies

1. Never assume that the chick in someone's avatar represents the poster.

2. Never, EVER piss me off...or a lot of others here at HA, for that matter. We can be an ornery bunch when provoked.

3.Never, ever, EVER believe a single thing that you hear from hondarobot aka tardbot aka fembot aka jizzmopper, lunatic, etc...

ottorocket
12-15-2007, 12:06 AM
First of all, let me say welcome aboard to the plethora of rookies here at HA. The USS HA-69 is at times a dangerous vessel, and you may rest assured that some of you will jump ship, and some of you will most definitely be thrown overboard. Probably not enough of you, IMO.

Ladies and gents please feel free to contribute rule suggestions. Unless you're a rookie, that is...you noobs might just wanna listen and learn...because you never know when the Tranny Illuminati might just be coming for you...and then whatcha gonna do...whatcha gonna do...

So, without further ado...

Rules for Rookies

1. Never assume that the chick in someone's avatar represents the poster.

2. Never, EVER piss me off...or a lot of others here at HA, for that matter. We can be an ornery bunch when provoked.

3.Never, ever, EVER believe a single thing that you hear from hondarobot aka tardbot aka fembot aka jizzmopper, lunatic, etc...

lol

chefmike
12-15-2007, 12:10 AM
Here are two rules from another thread that were posted by 5 star poster MacShreach...

3. Do not use your first post to insult someone.

4. Hot Hung Angels outrank you. They always will. Live with it.

chefmike
12-15-2007, 12:40 AM
So we're up to rule #6 after the last two...and this rule may save a lot of you rookies from ridicule...so listen up...

6. Do a search before you start another "Am I Gay?" thread!! All of your questions about this dilemma have been answered ad fucking nauseum...consider yourself warned and proceed with caution, noob!

Ecstatic
12-15-2007, 01:27 AM
7. Read the filename before you ask to ID the girl in the pic!!

8. DON'T TYPE IN ALL CAPS. (There's one notable exception to this rule, who has been here since day one, but all others should be wary.)

blckhaze
12-15-2007, 01:31 AM
kinda of what macsearch #4 says but #9 first impressions matter. Choose your words wisely.

Falrune
12-15-2007, 01:34 AM
9. When in disagreement with a poster with more than 2K posts and enough stars to fill Andromeda, never be disrespectful with comments such as "piss-off," always respectfully submit "STFU"

ETA: or "Piss-Off, sir"

mbf
12-15-2007, 01:49 AM
10. demanding another poster beeing banned makes you an outright wimp and current HA.com loser immediately

11. stop whining about the "aggressive tone" of the board. Thats not hate or anything, thats "tough love"

12. James Hunts real name is James Cunt

Quinn
12-15-2007, 01:56 AM
Rule 12: Do not drink in hondarobot's presence and then go to sleep. After all, you don't want to get sexually assaulted like the last person who made such a mistake, do you... :lol: :lol: :lol:

-Quinn

elo
12-15-2007, 02:22 AM
7. Read the filename before you ask to ID the girl in the pic!!

lol :lol: So true.

elo
12-15-2007, 02:25 AM
Just a suggestion:

Use the link from my sig to find out the girls name and then ask.Pleeeease.

Oli
12-15-2007, 07:25 AM
Rules for Rookies

Watching you tear into someone is half the fun Chef!!

#14. The girls don't need you to defend them, all you get is a brown nose and a kiss ass reputation.

hondarobot
12-15-2007, 07:36 AM
Oh my God. This is really starting to move from trollish to completely retarded.

Keep it up guys, you're doing great.

:lol:

Fox
12-15-2007, 09:03 AM
#15: If you're a bottom... RUN! Guys with something to prove detest it and so do girls... unless there is money on the table. :lol:

stillies77
12-15-2007, 09:07 AM
Rules for Rookies

#14. The girls don't need you to defend them, all you get is a brown nose and a kiss ass reputation.

ive officially retired from that.

chefmike
12-15-2007, 11:09 AM
LMAO...thanks to all of you for your very worthy contributions to HA's Rules for Rookies....good stuff.

chefmike
12-15-2007, 11:13 AM
Rules for Rookies

Thanks, Oli...sometimes the muse is upun me and I just have to let it out...

BrassVillanueva
12-15-2007, 11:44 AM
6. Do a search before you start another "Am I Gay?" thread!! All of your questions about this dilemma have been answered ad fucking nauseum...consider yourself warned and proceed with caution, noob!
This needs to be promoted to #1.

BXCanada
12-15-2007, 12:12 PM
10. demanding another poster beeing banned makes you an outright wimp and current HA.com loser immediately

A respectable admin deals with trolls and flamers by banning them and does not just look the other way as they run wild on there site. I don't give a rats ass if someone has 1 post or 1 million posts a troll is a troll.

11. stop whining about the "aggressive tone" of the board. Thats not hate or anything, thats "tough love"

okay i get it "tough love" must be the new PC wording for bullying, disrespect and prejeduce... thanks for clearing that up :roll:

chefmike
12-15-2007, 12:20 PM

A respectable admin deals with trolls and flamers by banning them and does not just look the other way as they run wild on there site. I don't give a rats ass if someone has 1 post or 1 million posts a troll is a troll.

okay i get it "tough love" must be the new PC wording for bullying, disrespect and prejeduce... thanks for clearing that up :roll:

Shut your cock-holster, Francis! If and when I want your opinion I'll tell you what the fuck it is. Got it? Good. Now get to steppin, nancyboy!

BXCanada
12-15-2007, 12:24 PM

Shut your cock-holster, Francis! If and when I want your opinion I'll tell you what the fuck it is. Got it? Good. Now get to steppin, nancyboy!

i have no clue who you are and frankly i couldn't care less, just one more reason why the new members on this site are so open to talk about themsleves... oh wait they aren't.

chefmike
12-15-2007, 12:37 PM
I said pipe down, chorus boy! It's time to carry your sissy ass back to the ladies room, you noobie twat.

MacShreach
12-15-2007, 01:02 PM
I said pipe down, chorus boy! It's time to carry your sissy ass back to the ladies room, you noobie twat.

LOL @ "chorus boy." But he says he's still a virgin! :what

Here's the gormless little fuck in all his splendour......I tell you something, he's a glutton for punishment.

PS Ta for the cred on rules 3 & 4.

BXCanada
12-15-2007, 01:07 PM

LOL @ "chorus boy." But he says he's still a virgin! :what

Here's the gormless little fuck in all his splendour......I tell you something, he's a glutton for punishment.

PS Ta for the cred on rules 3 & 4.

i would rather be a virgin in this world as it is today with desease running ramped throught the GLBT community than sleep with every person i see and risk dieing of HIV/AIDS.

BXCanada
12-15-2007, 01:09 PM

i am far from being a "chorus boy" you assclown, aren't you and your boytoy MacFGT late for your local circle jerk.

MacShreach
12-15-2007, 01:17 PM
i would rather be a virgin in this world as it is today with desease running ramped throught the GLBT community than sleep with every person i see and risk dieing of HIV/AIDS.

Was I addressing you, creep?

BTW Did you ask Tara's permission before you used her picture on your repulsive little gay-boy site?

BXCanada
12-15-2007, 01:20 PM

Was I addressing you, creep?

BTW Did you ask Tara's permission before you used her picture on your repulsive little gay-boy site?

so now you are calling Hung Angels a "repulsive little gay-boy site".

gee that i am sure will make the mods on here love you.

oh and it is spelled Tyra you dumbass :roll:

MacShreach
12-15-2007, 01:25 PM

NOT!

BXCanada
12-15-2007, 01:28 PM

NOT!

non of those pictures belong to anyone i know, just random pics i found online.

MacShreach
12-15-2007, 01:28 PM
And now that we have once again demonstrated that you are in fact a half-wit, did you ask Tara Emory's permission before you used her picture for the banner of your repulsive little site for gay sci-fi freaks?

BXCanada
12-15-2007, 01:30 PM
And now that we have once again demonstrated that you are in fact a half-wit, did you ask Tara Emory's permission before you used her picture for the banner of your repulsive little site for gay sci-fi freaks?

if she wants me to take it down i am more than willing to do so. non of the images used on the site are my property and the owner of them are more than welcome to ask me to remove them.

MacShreach
12-15-2007, 01:31 PM

NOT!

Well, Tara is a regular poster here, and a very well known TS, you repulsive, whining little shit. So, answer the question, did you ask her before you used her pictures on your nasty little gay-boy site?

BXCanada
12-15-2007, 01:33 PM

NOT!

Well, Tara is a regular poster here, and a very well known TS, you repulsive, whining little shit. So, answer the question, did you ask her before you used her pictures on your nasty little gay-boy site?

did you ask DreamWorks if you could use the image of Shrek as your avatar on here?

MacShreach
12-15-2007, 01:33 PM
non of the images used on the site are my property .

Ah, so as well as being repulsive, stupid and a disrespectful little poof, you are also a thief.

Thanks for enlightening us.

BXCanada
12-15-2007, 01:35 PM

Ah, so as well as being repulsive, stupid and a disrespectful little poof, you are also a thief.

i am sure that DreamWorks would love to know that an image of there is being used as an avatar on an adult transsexual message board.

BXCanada
12-15-2007, 01:36 PM

That is becuase it is a fan site you dumbass, do you think 90% of the stuff on Myspace is licensed or endoursed by the true owners, my forum is no different than that.

so go fuck yourself

chefmike
12-15-2007, 01:41 PM

NOT!

Case in point...

Rule #16. Don't let this happen to you. Here we have a perfect example of a clueless noob who has managed to make a complete fool of himself in a very short period of time. We've seen this pathetic scenario play itself out many times before here aboard the USS HA-69...the odds are on chorus-boy just mincing away and hurling himself overboard...or perhaps we'll just have to make the little nancy-boy walk the plank...in a tutu, of course...like I said, don't let this happen to you...because it's not for the squeamish....

MrsKellyPierce
Umm my own rule I don't know what number you are on!

Do not under any circumstance message me on yahoo..if I haven't asked you to personally!

MacShreach
do you think 90% of the stuff on Myspace is licensed or endoursed by the true owners, my forum is no different than that.

so go fuck yourself

Are you suggesting that Myspace is using stolen copyright material as part of its logo? Possibly you want to check the law on defamation before you go there.

BXCanada
12-15-2007, 01:44 PM
if either of you trolls MacFGT and your little boytoy MikeCunt think for one second that anything you post could possibly make me leave than you don't know me very well.

i don't scare off easly, espesially by losers like you two.

BXCanada
12-15-2007, 01:45 PM
do you think 90% of the stuff on Myspace is licensed or endoursed by the true owners, my forum is no different than that.

so go fuck yourself

Are you suggesting that Myspace is using stolen copyright material as part of its logo? Possibly you want to check the law on defamation before you go there.

i was talking about the profiles on myspace you shit for brains.

MacShreach
12-15-2007, 01:50 PM
iwank

Oh I want you to stay. You actually make slapping a moronic simpleton around justifiable. Way to go.

BXCanada
12-15-2007, 01:53 PM
so now by posting that image you are try to make fun of people who might be handicaped... boy you are makeing HUGE strides in indearing yourself to people here tonight aren't you.

MacShreach
12-15-2007, 01:54 PM
i was talking about the profiles on myspace

Yes, and YOU are using STOLEN IMAGES in your LOGO.

Talk about hoist by your own petard.

So I'm afraid, for the fifth fucking time this week, you've been

MacShreach
12-15-2007, 01:55 PM
so now by posting that image you are try to make fun of people who might be handicaped...

Like you. Yes.

BXCanada
12-15-2007, 01:58 PM
i was talking about the profiles on myspace

Yes, and YOU are using STOLEN IMAGES in your LOGO.

Talk about hoist by your own petard.

So I'm afraid, for the fifth fucking time this week, you've been

and once agian you didn not even come close to owning anyone...

i will type this in as simple words so that even you can understand it.

my forum is a fan site same as any fan site on the net wich non of wich are endorsed by the creater of the franchises images included.

there maybe now it will sink into your thick caveman skull. :roll:

MrsKellyPierce
12-15-2007, 02:02 PM
so is your site a gay site?

MacShreach
12-15-2007, 02:04 PM
my forum is a fan site same as any fan site on the net wich non of wich are endorsed by the creater of the franchises images included.

Translation please.

BXCanada
12-15-2007, 02:07 PM

the site that is linked in my sig USS StarGayZer is a Sci-Fi based GLBT message board, the site is open to straight people as well as people of the GLBT community. there are people from all walks of life striaght, gay, lesbian, TG and Bi just about anyone you can think of.

MacShreach
12-15-2007, 02:08 PM

Yes

http://z11.invisionfree.com/uss_stargayzer

Since he's too shy to post it. And please note, in the last 15 minutes, since I asked if he had asked Tara's permission to use her pix, FGTCanada has TAKEN THEM DOWN!

Bwaaahahahahahahaha!!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

BXCanada
12-15-2007, 02:09 PM

Translation please.

holy shit even I didn't think you where that dumb :roll:

BXCanada
12-15-2007, 02:11 PM

Yes

http://z11.invisionfree.com/uss_stargayzer

Since he's too shy to post it. And please note, in the last 15 minutes, since I asked if he had asked Tara's permission to use her pix, FGTCanada has TAKEN THEM DOWN!

Bwaaahahahahahahaha!!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

the banner with Tara Emory is still on the site dumbass, i use a random banner code in the admin control panel so i can have more than one banner on the site. everytime you refreash the page the banner changes.

could you get any stupider. :roll:

oh and by the way USS StarGayZer has always been linked through the banner in my signature.

MacShreach
12-15-2007, 02:11 PM
And now, after two hat-tricks in three days, FGBCanada is officially........

BXCanada
12-15-2007, 02:12 PM
And now, after two hat-tricks in three days, FGBCanada is officially........

you have got to be the stupidest person on the face of the planet, you couldn't own anyone if your life depened on it.

MrsKellyPierce
12-15-2007, 02:14 PM

the site that is linked in my sig USS StarGayZer is a Sci-Fi based GLBT message board, the site is open to straight people as well as people of the GLBT community. there are people from all walks of life striaght, gay, lesbian, TG and Bi just about anyone you can think of. thats neat

BXCanada
12-15-2007, 02:14 PM
oh and to Kelly on there the rules are actually enforced when it comes to trolls and spammers unlike here.

MacShreach
12-15-2007, 02:19 PM
oh and to Kelly on there the rules are actually enforced when it comes to trolls and spammers unlike here.

So you don't get your arse kicked there as well? I suppose you have to have something to make up for being a semi-literate moron.

MacShreach
12-15-2007, 02:21 PM
Of course, that's why you're here....

BXCanada
12-15-2007, 02:21 PM
we enforce the rules so that trolls like you don't ruin everyone elses fun.

BXCanada
12-15-2007, 02:23 PM
Of course, that's why you're here....

i come here because i enjoy transsexuals.. unlike you who comes here to troll and post hate messages toward anyone that might have an open mind or strong opinions of equality.

BXCanada
12-15-2007, 02:25 PM
but i guess i should be thanking you for one thing... all the free advertising. i have had 12 hits on the site in the last 10 minutes.

MacShreach
12-15-2007, 02:26 PM
everyone elses fun.

Like this?

BXCanada
12-15-2007, 02:28 PM
what part of GLBT don't you get, GLBT = Gay Lesbian Bisexual Transgender. there are gay members on the site so i made the banners to represent all orientaions of peoples sexuality on th site.

just when i thought you couldn't get and stupider.

oh well it is 4am and you have gon past the point of be boreing.

MacShreach
12-15-2007, 02:39 PM
oh well it is 4am and you have gon past the point of be boreing.

And you have gone past the point of coherency...oh wait, you start off that way.

Off you toddle to beddy-bye then, and remember folks

chefmike
12-16-2007, 12:54 AM
Is sally from Canada still running her mouth? She's in for a rough road from here on out...like a bug under a magnifying glass in the hot sun...and she's a slimy little bitch, huh?

chefmike
12-16-2007, 01:03 AM
if either of you trolls MacFGT and your little boytoy MikeCunt think for one second that anything you post could possibly make me leave than you don't know me very well.

i don't scare off easly, espesially by losers like you two.

No one here knows you, francis. That's because you are a nobody. An illiterate one at that. Now get to mincing, bitch.

TJ347
12-16-2007, 08:32 AM
BXCanada... A question, if you don't mind? If you have your own site, and don't like the "tone" of this one because of the presence of certain people you consider trolls, why not send PMs to the transsexuals you claim to be here for inviting them to visit your site, and then abandon HA altogether?

Ah, yes! Because you, like so many other people who claim otherwise, love all the drama despite yourself, and increasingly find yourself here for that more than anything else. Consider what this thread was about... You could easily have went on your merry way, but you just had to post that first comment, knowing full well what would happen (and hoping it did in short order). And now that it has indeed happened just as you hoped and knew it would, you want to get all sanctimonious, like someone attacked you out of the blue for no reason.

I've had issues in the past with Mac and Chef, but here I think we're all in agreement... You're a first rate jackass.

Quinn
12-16-2007, 08:40 AM
BXCanada... A question, if you don't mind? If you have your own site, and don't like the "tone" of this one because of the presence of certain people you consider trolls, why not send PMs to the transsexuals you claim to be here for inviting them to visit your site, and then abandon HA altogether?

Ah, yes! Because you, like so many other people who claim otherwise, love all the drama despite yourself, and increasingly find yourself here for that more than anything else. Consider what this thread was about... You could easily have went on your merry way, but you just had to post that first comment, knowing full well what would happen (and hoping it did in short order). And now that it has indeed happened just as you hoped and knew it would, you want to get all sanctimonious, like someone attacked you out of the blue for no reason.

I've had issues in the past with Mac and Chef, but here I think we're all in agreement... You're a first rate jackass.

Definitely an excercise in passive-aggressive behavior – and for what? Just to come out of things looking like a complete tool. BXCanda certainly won't be getting any sharpest poster awards anytime soon; that's for certain.

-Quinn

ezed
12-16-2007, 08:44 AM
Fuckin' far out man! He posts the rules, and a perfect example manifests itself! From Canada to boot! Shades of WMC! WOW!

chefmike
12-16-2007, 09:05 AM
Fuckin' far out man! He posts the rules, and a perfect example manifests itself! From Canada to boot! Shades of WMC! WOW!It's uncanny.

Hara_Juku Tgirl
12-16-2007, 09:25 AM

no.10 is just wrong IMO mbf. I, like Jen (TSnTX), Allanah and a few other girls on here have requested that 'certain' guys be banned. It's a transexual board for crying out loud (There's already NOT a lot of us on here to start with) and so antagonizing the girls for whatever reason is disrespectful, faggotish (if there's such a word) and inexcusable! :evil:

~Kisses.

HTG

chefmike
12-16-2007, 09:33 AM
I think that he was referring to male posters, Hara. Hondarobot would be a perfect example of such a poster. If he is in fact a male.

Hara_Juku Tgirl
12-16-2007, 09:38 AM
Oh then my bad Chef. Maybe next time we could be more specific eh? lol ;)

~Kisses.

HTG

chefmike
12-16-2007, 09:40 AM
If you say so, Geisha girl!

Hara_Juku Tgirl
12-16-2007, 09:42 AM
LOL Yep Subic boy! ;)

~Kisses.

HTG

mbf
12-16-2007, 10:03 AM

no.10 is just wrong IMO mbf. I, like Jen (TSnTX), Allanah and a few other girls on here have requested that 'certain' guys be banned. It's a transexual board for crying out loud (There's already NOT a lot of us on here to start with) and so antagonizing the girls for whatever reason is disrespectful, faggotish (if there's such a word) and inexcusable! :evil:

~Kisses.

HTG

I most definitely mean male posters - just to clear that up.

chefmike
12-16-2007, 10:03 AM
LOL Yep Subic boy! ;)

~Kisses.

HTGLMAO....I bet it's mighty warm in "Po City" right now...it damn sure isn't here on the east coast...

thx1138
12-16-2007, 11:59 AM
#1: Never call a Tg a man or a male even if her cook is three times the size of yours. #2: Never post anything without getting permission from Nicole Dupree lest you commit the heinous crime of "attention whoring". #3: Never use the name of Kelly Shore and Mimi Plastique in the same sentence (or even on the same thread)

thx1138
12-16-2007, 12:06 PM
oops: cook = cock.

chefmike
12-16-2007, 12:25 PM
#2: Never post anything without getting permission from Nicole Dupree lest you commit the heinous crime of "attention whoring".First of all, many of your early threads don't belong on the General Discussion Board. Don't ask me why couldn't figure that out when there is a Politics and Religion Board here.

Secondly, you digging up an ancient thread so you could make a shitty joke about raping Tgirls was in horrible taste, and I wasn't the only one who thought so.

We'll just consider the rules that he submitted as stricken from the record anyway, Nicole(it feels kinda strange not calling you Arianna.) He hasn't even been here two months. As far as I'm concerned he's still a rookie...and this is my goddamn thread...case fucking closed.

Night Rider
12-16-2007, 03:21 PM
It's a transexual board for crying out loud (There's already NOT a lot of us on here to start with) and so antagonizing the girls for whatever reason is disrespectful, faggotish (if there's such a word) and inexcusable!

So if you're a transsexual you can behave how you want and if any of the male posters disagree for whatever reason, it's inexcusable? That's basically what you said.

BULLSHIT

Yous aren't gods, I'll be banned before I start treating you like one.

thx1138
12-16-2007, 03:22 PM
Hey, as chefmike pointed out so poignently I'm a newbie. Newbies make mistakes. I'm on a learning curve. But the most important thing I've learned so far is not to take anyone's postings seriously except those of Peggy Gee and a few others. You know..the ones that aren't in a chronic state of agitation.

Night Rider
12-16-2007, 03:26 PM
I've learned not to take advice from the guys that are that desperate for a shag that they hand over their weeks wages.

Also I've learned that if you're having trouble drifting off to sleep, just read a certain posters posts and that does the trick.

^^^^^^

MrsKellyPierce
12-16-2007, 03:35 PM
No nightrider but you can act respectful.

thx1138
12-16-2007, 03:37 PM
Re girl who committed suicide. firstly If you would do some research you'll note I went back some time ago and amended my original statement. Some could interpret my original statement as being insensitive. But so what! Since when is insensitivty a prosecutable crime. There is plenty of insensitivity all over this board every day. But I don't care. I don't take this seriously anyway. With a few exceptions there's nothing really educational. Just plenty of petty squabbles and power plays.

Night Rider
12-16-2007, 03:40 PM
No nightrider but you can act respectful.

That comment was aimed at thx incase you thought otherwise. I'm respectful but not a TS worshipper.

thx1138
12-16-2007, 03:43 PM
N/R: the only beef I have with you is because of your fugly photos I can't log into this discussion board during the day because I have family members present. I know you and many others don't give a shit about that. I'm just letting you know where I'm coming from.

Night Rider
12-16-2007, 03:49 PM
N/R: the only beef I have with you is because of your fugly photos I can't log into this discussion board during the day because I have family members present. I know you and many others don't give a shit about that. I'm just letting you know where I'm coming from.

You're right we don't give a shit. There's nothing I can do about them, they're there until Feb 9th. AD BLOCK PLUS is an option to hide them if you're using firefox.

I've no problems with you anymore but I thought you were trying to start something there. My mistake.

Jericho
12-16-2007, 05:06 PM
N/R: the only beef I have with you is because of your fugly photos I can't log into this discussion board during the day because I have family members present.

Wot do they think of the TS porn avatars? :?

chefmike
12-16-2007, 06:33 PM
LMAO...since when was this supposed to be a family friendly forum, anyway? Yep, he's a rookie alright!

TJ347
12-16-2007, 06:39 PM
#2: Never post anything without getting permission from Nicole Dupree lest you commit the heinous crime of "attention whoring".First of all, many of your early threads don't belong on the General Discussion Board. Don't ask me why couldn't figure that out when there is a Politics and Religion Board here.

C'mon, Nicole... The guy's new here! So much so that he makes a subsequent post to correct an earlier spelling error, unaware that he could have simply edited his original one.

Kills me that people with so much to say fail all too often to grasp the obvious... I mean, how do you miss the "edit" option, even if you've only been here for an hour? I'll never understand...

Hara_Juku Tgirl
12-16-2007, 10:31 PM
It's a transexual board for crying out loud (There's already NOT a lot of us on here to start with) and so antagonizing the girls for whatever reason is disrespectful, faggotish (if there's such a word) and inexcusable!

So if you're a transsexual you can behave how you want and if any of the male posters disagree for whatever reason, it's inexcusable? That's basically what you said.

BULLSHIT

Well then FUCK YOU! :roll: That was your interpretation NR not mines. All I'm saying is simple. This is a TS board. As it is, being a TS takes a lot of work, effort, patience, perseverance, guts etc. I think having some basic decorum and respect on how one acts be it a male or tg poster is key. I am aware that at times I have been engaged with heated arguments with a few guys here and there but I rarely start or caused it (unlike some people). You cannot expect to flame a girl and not expect a girl to flame you back. Besides, having disagreements with people male or female doesn't prove nor does it do anyone any good. So what happens to a board with no transexuals in it?!? Should it be renamed HUNGFAGGOTS? :evil:

Additionally, Whoever said that we 'TS'es' were GODS? Not me! But you took the liberty and assumed that was what I was trying to saying. So you can drop dead for all I care you dumb stupid son of a bitch! :evil:

I'm very disappointed in you if you couldn't understand basically any word I was saying (by listening to your own voice). UGH! Maybe it's best we TG's just IGNORE you than engage you in anything (post or PM's)! :roll:

~Kisses.

HTG

Night Rider
12-16-2007, 10:41 PM

BULLSHIT

Well then FUCK YOU! :roll: That was your interpretation NR not mines. All I'm saying is simple. This is a TS board. As it is, being a TS takes a lot of work, effort, patience, perseverance, guts etc. I think having some basic decorum and respect on how one acts be it a male or tg poster is key. I am aware that at times I have been engaged with heated arguments with a few guys here and there but I rarely start or caused it (unlike some people). You cannot expect to flame a girl and not expect a girl to flame you back. Besides, having disagreements with people male or female doesn't prove nor does it do anyone any good. So what happens to a board with no transexuals in it?!? Should it be renamed HUNGFAGGOTS? :evil:

Additionally, Whoever said that we 'TS'es' were GODS? Not me but you assumed that was what I was saying. So you can drop dead for all I care you dumb stupid son of a bitch! :evil:

~Kisses.

HTG

So you don't start flamewars? But you say fuck you and call me a dumb, stupid son of a bitch? Classy.

You're post I was referring to was a dig at me and that's the reason I even gave my opinion on your post. It obviously severly hit a nerve for you to act like this. I called it right then?

When did I say that if a girl gets flamed that she can't flame back? That's basically what you said about the guys here so don't try and turn it around. Just because there are so few girls here doesn't mean I'm going to tip-toe around them and treat them any differently that other posters. There's a thing in life called justice, I advise you to read up on it.

chefmike
12-16-2007, 10:41 PM
I gotta go with Hara on this one, NR. Don't fuck with the geisha, she doesn't turn the other cheek either from what I know of her...

Night Rider
12-16-2007, 10:45 PM
I gotta go with Hara on this one, NR. Don't fuck with the geisha, she doesn't turn the other cheek either from what I know of her...

She made it personal, I couldn't give a fuck what cheek she does or doesn't turn. I like her, but I don't agree with her on this topic.

Hara_Juku Tgirl
12-16-2007, 10:47 PM

BULLSHIT

Additionally, Whoever said that we 'TS'es' were GODS? Not me but you assumed that was what I was saying. So you can drop dead for all I care you dumb stupid son of a bitch! :evil:

~Kisses.

HTG

So you don't start flamewars? But you say fuck you and call me a dumb, stupid son of a bitch? Classy.

You're post I was referring to was a dig at me and that's the reason I even gave my opinion on your post. It obviously severly hit a nerve for you to act like this. I called it right then?

When did I say that if a girl gets flamed that she can't flame back? That's basically what you said about the guys here so don't try and turn it around. Just because there are so few girls here doesn't mean I'm going to tip-toe around them and treat them any differently that other posters. There's a thing in life called justice, I advise you to read up on it.

My post was a DIG at you?!? YOU'RE the only one who think that. IF you were offended then it means you are GUILTY of it. Honestly, I posted my general views about the OP and that's it!

I wasn't thinking Oh no, this might offend NR. Dont post it. That wasn't in my head when I made my post. Believe that or not I fucking don't really care. It seems that as of late a lot of tgirls and men on here doesn't like you as a person/poster but whateva! :roll:

Maybe you need to take a break and go for a walk outside your house than just posting on here like a psychotic and possessed madman!

It's a friendly advice..yours to take or not.

~Kisses.

HTG

Night Rider
12-16-2007, 10:55 PM
no.10 is just wrong IMO mbf. I, like Jen (TSnTX), Allanah and a few other girls on here have requested that 'certain' guys be banned.

It doesn't matter whether it was a dig at me or not, but I'm almost sure it was, especially as Jen called for me to be banned very recently. Maybe I've caught you on a bad day but you're acting like a derranged psychotic bitch and you've the cheek to call me one. Fuck you HTG, you knew your comment was bullshit and the only way out was to attack me.

I'll say it again transsexuals are not gods for worshipping Get over yourself.

Hara_Juku Tgirl
12-16-2007, 11:04 PM
no.10 is just wrong IMO mbf. I, like Jen (TSnTX), Allanah and a few other girls on here have requested that 'certain' guys be banned.

It doesn't matter whether it was a dig at me or not, but I'm almost sure it was, especially as Jen called for me to be banned very recently. Maybe I've caught you on a bad day but you're acting like a derranged psychotic bitch and you've the cheek to call me one. Fuck you HTG, you knew your comment was bullshit and the only way out was to attack me.

Then this only means that you are indeed a TRUE IDIOT! Have you not even thought that I might not know what went on with you and Jen (TSnTX)? I FUCKING DON'T READ EACH AND EVERY THREAD here on HA! Has that even ever crossed your mind?!? If I didn't know it..then my comments were COINCIDENTAL. So don't fucking throw your frustrations with Jen (or Nicole and whoeva) at me. I am NOT her (or them)! So what now? I should change my views to suit and please you? I don't think so! It's a general statement and how I feel about the topic. You should know this from an old PM.

And WHY would I attack you? Tell me..I'm all ears to hear it! :roll: Why would I even post and say positive things about you (yeah you read some of them haven't you)? I think you are such an onion skin and is now over reacting and blowing my comments out of proportion. Think about it for a whole minute.

~Kisses.

HTG

Night Rider
12-16-2007, 11:12 PM

Then this only means that you are indeed a TRUE IDIOT! Have you not even thought that I might not know what went on with you and Jen (TSnTX)? I FUCKING DON'T READ EACH AND EVERY THREAD here on HA! Has that even ever crossed your mind?!? If I didn't know it..then my comments were COINCIDENTAL. So don't fucking throw your frustrations with Jen (or Nicole and whoeva) at me. I am NOT her (or them)!

And WHY would I attack you? Tell me..I'm all ears to hear it! :roll: Why would I even post and say positive things about you (yeah you read some of them haven't you)? I think you are such an onion skin and is now over reacting and blowing my comments out of proportion. Think about it for a whole minute.

~Kisses.

HTG

Oh shit! I've dug myself a hole haven't I!?!

I honestly thought you were talking about me....I read it when I was just up out of bed (I know 1pm!!) :oops:

It's my fault and ehhhhhhhhhh, I'm sorry

:P

Hara_Juku Tgirl
12-16-2007, 11:19 PM
Great! You can literally KISS my round HINEY now NR! LOL

;)

~Kisses.

HTG

Night Rider
12-16-2007, 11:23 PM
Great! You can literally KISS my round HINEY now NR! LOL

;)

~Kisses.

HTG

I can deal with that punishment!

:mrgreen:

chefmike
12-16-2007, 11:49 PM
There's a lotta love in this thread....cue the violins...

CORVETTEDUDE
12-17-2007, 12:59 AM
chefmike...a valiant attempt to educate those new to USS HA69 on proper decoram. It appears, however, there are a few participators with some very thin skin...turning the thread into a "whinning session".

"The best laid plans of mice and men...."

Night Rider
12-17-2007, 01:04 AM
Fancy dropping a few names CD?

BeardedOne
12-17-2007, 01:57 AM
Who's best laid?? :shock:

chefmike
12-17-2007, 07:54 AM
chefmike...a valiant attempt to educate those new to USS HA69 on proper decoram. It appears, however, there are a few participators with some very thin skin...turning the thread into a "whinning session".

"The best laid plans of mice and men...."

I'll not give up the ship! Damn the torpedoes and full steam ahead!!

hondarobot
12-17-2007, 08:19 AM
Honestly, I don't think this Night Rider is that bad of a guy. I couldn't care less if he self destructs or not.

He's like the guy that walks into the Addams Family mansion, and he somehow survives. We live here, he just checked in.

I don't know what that's worth. It's better then nothing, I suppose.

chefmike
12-17-2007, 08:51 AM
Honestly, I don't think this Night Rider is that bad of a guy. I couldn't care less if he self destructs or not.

He's like the guy that walks into the Addams Family mansion, and he somehow survives. We live here, he just checked in.

I don't know what that's worth. It's better then nothing, I suppose.

Nobody cares what you think. You are the laughing stock of this forum, jizzmopper.

MacShreach
12-17-2007, 11:59 AM
You are the laughing stock of this forum, jizzmopper.

That is so true.He (and he is not alone) doesn't just refuse to give up when he's ahead, he refuses to give up even when the rest of the field is out of sight and he's left wondering "Where the fuck did they go?"

It's amazing.

Night Rider
12-17-2007, 03:08 PM
Your cocaine-inspired paranoia and your big mouth have made you look like a total asshole once again, Night Rider. So far, there are zero HHA that like you. Do you think thats just a coincidence, or could it be that you're your own worst enemy here?

Do I give a fuck? I'm here for the fun of it and if people get offended then that's their problem. I'm not here to make life-long friends and HTG was joking when she posted the last message, hence the 'LOL'. As for the people that like you, well you just have to look at the thread where you made your 'farewell HA' speach and it says it all.

Night Rider
12-17-2007, 03:14 PM
I don't think this Night Rider is that bad of a guy.

Hondarobot, you're aware of the dangers of being an alcoholic aren't you?

Once again I logg on to find you and Nicole talking shit, now that's a shock..the both of you would make a good couple because you're a feminine little bitch and she's a masculine, rugby player type chick. I can hear the wedding bells..

Night Rider
12-17-2007, 03:21 PM
Your cocaine-inspired paranoia and your big mouth have made you look like a total asshole once again, Night Rider. So far, there are zero HHA that like you. Do you think thats just a coincidence, or could it be that you're your own worst enemy here?

Do I give a fuck? I'm here for the fun of it and if people get offended then that's their problem. I'm not here to make life-long friends and HTG was joking when she posted the last message, hence the 'LOL'. As for the people that like you, well you just have to look at the thread where you made your 'farewell HA' speach and it says it all.Don't kid yourself. Hara's got you figured out. So don't hide under her skirt, homo.

You're nuts. Think what you want, but just remember that you're the one admitted yesterday that you were a drug user that went into meltdown. There's a word for people like you..........delusional

Night Rider
12-17-2007, 03:22 PM
I don't think this Night Rider is that bad of a guy.

Hondarobot, you're aware of the dangers of being an alcoholic aren't you?A gay cokehead is pointing fingers. How cute. :lol:

I wish I could say there's something cute about you but you look like my uncle in a wig..

Night Rider
12-17-2007, 03:30 PM

Do I give a fuck? I'm here for the fun of it and if people get offended then that's their problem. I'm not here to make life-long friends and HTG was joking when she posted the last message, hence the 'LOL'. As for the people that like you, well you just have to look at the thread where you made your 'farewell HA' speach and it says it all.Don't kid yourself. Hara's got you figured out. So don't hide under her skirt, homo.

You're nuts. Think what you want, but just remember that you're the one admitted yesterday that you were a drug user that went into meltdown. There's a word for people like you..........delusionalFace it. You're a text book case of a latent homosexual. You can't get along with any of the girls here. Name one who likes you.

YOUfor a start, actually it's more like love from your point of view. You've sucked onto me like a leech since I've been here, do you not get embarrassed? It's pathetic. Do you mind shutting the fuck up because you bore me every single day. The only use you are to me is post count.....

Night Rider
12-17-2007, 03:32 PM
You're just spinning you're wheels. Put a fork in your soon-to-be-plowed ass cuz your DONE! :lol:

I don't know what the fuck you're talking about? Must be the side effects of those drugs you took kicking in..

Night Rider
12-17-2007, 03:42 PM
YOUfor a start, actually it's more like love from your point of view. You've sucked onto me like a leech since I've been here, do you not get embarrassed? It's pathetic. Do you mind shutting the fuck up because you bore me every single day. The only use you are to me is post count.....You will NEVER shut me up. I will read you until you're gone. You want to say something stupid on every thread? Then I will point it out every time I damn well feel like it. So anyway, when's that post count going to get you out of your closet, fag? I was here long before you got here, and will be around after long you've moved on and accepted that you were gay. You're a fag with nothing to say. Case closed.

Well, I've been nice to you since you came back with your tail between your legs, but your persistent stalking is starting to piss me off again. You're a confused man that thought that you were a transsexual in a state of psychosis and now that you're gradually pulling it together you realise that you're just a man with a set of tits. That's why you're always bitter and act irrational, but I'm sick of listening to your shit Nick. So STFU a ugly piece of shit..

Night Rider
12-17-2007, 03:48 PM
No, it was just a usual stalking day for you. You've the nerve to bitch about other peoples feuds, yet you're whinning 24/7. Maybe you need to get those tits taken out and admit your failures...

chefmike
12-17-2007, 03:58 PM
Rule#whatever: Do not be surprised if your thread takes many twists and turns on it's journey, sometimes to the point of veering off course entirely...

MacShreach
12-17-2007, 04:05 PM
Rule#whatever: Do not be surprised if your thread takes many twists and turns on it's journey, sometimes to the point of veering off course entirely...

ROFL

I know how you feel.......

chefmike
12-17-2007, 04:06 PM
You are the laughing stock of this forum, jizzmopper.

That is so true.He (and he is not alone) doesn't just refuse to give up when he's ahead, he refuses to give up even when the rest of the field is out of sight and he's left wondering "Where the fuck did they go?"

It's amazing.

So true. Our new laughing stock from Canada also showed up in this thread to make a fool of himself, didn't he? Very instructive for you noobs....

Night Rider
12-17-2007, 04:10 PM
No, it was just a usual stalking day for you. You've the nerve to bitch about other peoples feuds, yet you're whinning 24/7. Maybe you need to get those tits taken out and admit your failures...Maybe you need to break out some photos and show us what an abandoned Irish bastard drug addict looks like.

Nah, it's our chioce whether to post photos ;)

Looks like you made the wrong choice...

Night Rider
12-17-2007, 04:24 PM
No, it was just a usual stalking day for you. You've the nerve to bitch about other peoples feuds, yet you're whinning 24/7. Maybe you need to get those tits taken out and admit your failures...Maybe you need to break out some photos and show us what an abandoned Irish bastard drug addict looks like.

Looks like you made the wrong choice...Don't be jealous that I can post a photo and get laid. Perhaps you're wanted by the authorities?

You couldn't get laid in a men's prison....not even death row

Night Rider
12-17-2007, 04:29 PM

Looks like you made the wrong choice...Don't be jealous that I can post a photo and get laid. Perhaps you're wanted by the authorities?

You couldn't get laid in a men's prison....not even death rowAhh, there you are. Beeeeeeeeeeeep. Wrong answer. I have appointments lined up today. And you? Well, you just have lines going up your nose.

Appointments? We're not discussing your mental health here. You can drop the cocaine jokes now because we're both ex-drug users......the funny thing is, you lost the plot taking prescription drugs :lol:

Night Rider
12-17-2007, 04:36 PM
Last week? That's a pause, not quitting. Anyway, I have aopopointments with clients. You have appointments with your dealers.

What the fuck are "aopopointments"?

I don't take drugs anymore, but if I did my dealer wouldn't be a chemist the way yours was!!

You crumbled on legal drugs.....how pathetic

Night Rider
12-17-2007, 04:41 PM
I take no drugs, and do no crumbling.

You're right. You used to take drugs and you've already crumbled..

ImpulZ
12-17-2007, 07:23 PM
is this thread about me??? :shock: :)

chefmike
12-17-2007, 10:39 PM
I reiterate!

Night Rider
12-17-2007, 10:45 PM
I reiterate!

I'm still a noob (that's got gold stars in sight) so don't blame me :lol:

hondarobot
12-17-2007, 10:49 PM
I reiterate!

You have nothing else to do but post here. You're an annoying, anonymous troll who tries to live out the last twilight years of his life on this forum.

You have no connection to anyone here. Prove me wrong.

Night Rider
12-17-2007, 10:52 PM
I reiterate!

You have nothing else to do but post here. You're an annoying, anonymous troll who tries to live out the last twilight years of his life on this forum.

What connections do you have, hondarapist?

You scare people away from the forum..

hondarobot
12-17-2007, 10:53 PM
I reiterate!

What connections do you have, hondarapist?

You scare people away from the forum..

Like who? Oh, you got a crush on somebody. . . Heh. Too bad.

Night Rider
12-17-2007, 10:56 PM
Just as I thought, you've no contacts.

Neither do I but I don't question others to prove whether they do or not.

Get a grip man, you're a crazy character..

hondarobot
12-17-2007, 10:59 PM
Hmm, I think I do have some connections. You don't.

chefmike
12-17-2007, 11:00 PM
I reiterate!

Look who just sashayed in again...he(?) doesn't have to worry about being anonymous...because I'm talking about HA's laughing stock and village idiot...he can't figure out if he's(?) a man, a woman, or a space alien...a repugnant and deranged jizzmopper...a stalker and a date rapist...that right, it's tardbot! Congrats tardbot, you're famous!

Night Rider
12-17-2007, 11:02 PM
Hmm, I think I do have some connections. You don't.

We believe you fembot :lies

hondarobot
12-17-2007, 11:02 PM
I reiterate!

Look who just sashayed in again...he(?) doesn't have to worry about being anonymous...because I'm talking about HA's laughing stock and village idiot...he can't figure out if he's(?) a man, a woman, or a space alien...a repugnant and deranged jizzmopper...a stalker and a date rapist...that right, it's tardbot! Congrats tardbot, you're famous!

Hey! It's Chef Mike. Please explain your connections to this forum beyond being the resident troll. I'd like to hear that.

chefmike
12-17-2007, 11:08 PM
LMFAO at this little piece of shit jizzmopper expecting me to answer his whiny passive-aggressive questions. You are here for OUR amusement, fembot(unless we're ignoring your punk ass, of course.) You are HA's laughing stock and village idiot. That is your claim to fame. What a pathetic little freak you are, tardbot.

hondarobot
12-17-2007, 11:09 PM
It's not like you went to your "bistro", or whatever. Let's hear it. What actual connection do you have to this forum beyond being a internet loud mouth?

hondarobot
12-17-2007, 11:11 PM
Oh, he actually did answer. The "jizz mopper" obsessive thing again. He's a strange old gay troll.

chefmike
12-17-2007, 11:15 PM
LMFAO at this little piece of shit jizzmopper expecting me to answer his whiny passive-aggressive questions. You are here for OUR amusement, fembot(unless we're ignoring your punk ass, of course.) You are HA's laughing stock and village idiot. That is your claim to fame. What a pathetic little freak you are, tardbot.

hondarobot
12-17-2007, 11:17 PM

He just re-posted his last post. That's funny.

Night Rider
12-17-2007, 11:20 PM
hondarapist aka fembot, jizzmopper, molesterbot, confused mess

chefmike
12-17-2007, 11:22 PM
I think it's time that we reviewed some rules...

And from Quinn...

Rule 12: Do not drink in hondarobot's presence and then go to sleep. After all, you don't want to get sexually assaulted like the last person who made such a mistake, do you...

hondarobot
12-17-2007, 11:25 PM
Come on, old gay forum trolls have more to do then that to take over a forum. What else would you do? PM your buddies, like J (oh, I guess he's gone), or that guy mbf, maybe Suckseed or Quinn. What are you waiting for?

Oh, right, you guys aren't forum trolls. You have other things to do right now.

Bye now.

chefmike
12-17-2007, 11:33 PM
LMAO at this jizzmopper from a sleazy gay bar(who says that he doesn't know if he's man, woman, or salamander) calling people gay...it's just too easy with this imbecile...

Night Rider
12-17-2007, 11:37 PM
Honda at work

:arrow:

hondarobot
12-17-2007, 11:38 PM
Honda at work

:arrow:

I thought you guys left. You two would make a nice couple. Work it out.

hondarobot
12-17-2007, 11:46 PM
I imagine you guys tired out from forum trolling and are now trading porn pictures with each other. That's great, I suppose.

I'll be waiting if you come back.

Night Rider
12-17-2007, 11:49 PM

We know you will, what else would you be doing, unless you're away cracking open another bottle of Jack D.

chefmike
12-17-2007, 11:54 PM
Must be a slow night at ye olde glory hole for the fembot...so what's a deranged jizzmopper to do? Make a fool of himself here...same as it ever was for the jizzbot...if you noobs want to read some really creepy stuff then click on his profile and read some of the gibberish that tardbot has posted in the past...he isn't known as HA's laughing stock for no good reason...

hondarobot
12-17-2007, 11:57 PM

We know you will, what else would you be doing, unless you're away cracking open another bottle of Jack D.

I'll explain one small thing to you. You have a mental disorder that causes you to feel the need to respond to every post remotely related to you on this forum. You're crazy, and that's kinda funny.

The rest of us here could be considered crazy in different ways, but messing with people like you is amusing. Not in a way that favors you.

Night Rider
12-18-2007, 12:06 AM
You have a mental disorder that causes you to feel the need to respond to every post remotely related to you

You're calling me crazy for responding to posts that are related to me? Yeah I'm a madman, that's completely out of order of me to do that! :lol:

The rest of us here could be considered crazy in different ways

What makes you think that you're crazy? I thought it was normal to be confused about whether you're a TS/man/cyclops

hondarobot
12-18-2007, 12:08 AM
You have a mental disorder that causes you to feel the need to respond to every post remotely related to you

You're calling me crazy for responding to posts that are related to me? Yeah I'm a madman, that's completely out of order of me to do that! :lol:

The rest of us here could be considered crazy in different ways

What makes you think that you're crazy? I thought it was normal to be confused about whether you're a TS/man/cyclops

No, you're crazy because you can't stop posting here.

ezed
12-18-2007, 06:19 AM
We start out with a reading of the rules. AND THEN A TEXAS DEATH MATCH ENSUES BETWEEN TWO 3000+ PLUS POSTERS --- THE ILLUSTRATED LADY NICOLE FROM FLORIDA AND THE NIGHT RIGHTER FROM NORTHERN IRELAND. WAIT THE BUTT BLASTING HONDAROBOT HAS JUMPED IN THE RING SWINGING WILDLY ONLY TO BE SHUT DOWN BY REFEREE AND PERINIAL ADVERSARY CHEF MIKE!

NOW NIGHT RIDER HITS HONDA WITH A CHAIR!!!!!

IN THE HISTORY OF THREAD HIJACKING, THIS ANNOUNCER HAS NEVER SEEN SUCH HIJACKERY!!!!!

HOW LONG CAN THIS GO ON?????? EVEN LEGEND CAN ONLY SIT QUIETELY IN THE THIRD ROW AT RINGSIDE FONDLING HIS NEW FOUND BREASTS OF HIS AVATAR!!!

Luckily, the two behemoth's in Night Rider's avatar are too busy filling orifaces to join in the fray.

Oli
12-18-2007, 08:12 AM
We start out with a reading of the rules. AND THEN A TEXAS DEATH MATCH ENSUES BETWEEN TWO 3000+ PLUS POSTERS --- THE ILLUSTRATED LADY NICOLE FROM FLORIDA AND THE NIGHT RIGHTER FROM NORTHERN IRELAND. WAIT THE BUTT BLASTING HONDAROBOT HAS JUMPED IN THE RING SWINGING WILDLY ONLY TO BE SHUT DOWN BY REFEREE AND PERINIAL ADVERSARY CHEF MIKE!

IN THE HISTORY OF THREAD HIJACKING, THIS ANNOUNCER HAS NEVER SEEN SUCH HIJACKERY!!!!!

HOW LONG CAN THIS GO ON?????? EVEN LEGEND CAN ONLY SIT QUIETELY IN THE THIRD ROW AT RINGSIDE FONDLING HIS NEW FOUND BREASTS OF HIS AVATAR!!!

Luckily, the two behemoth's in Night Rider's avatar are too busy filling orifaces to join in the fray.

That is fucking brilliant!!!

:claps :claps :claps :claps :claps :claps

Night Rider
12-18-2007, 02:19 PM

LMAOOO

MacShreach
12-18-2007, 05:43 PM

Snarf snarf good one ezed

chefmike
12-18-2007, 10:23 PM
Ezed definitely brought his A game...good stuff...

Tara Emory
12-19-2007, 07:47 PM

NOT!

I've never, ever gone by Tyra, so I don't know where that comes from.

As to my picture being used on a fan site, to be honest- that picture was from Allanah's Christmas party a few years back, so it's not like I really owned the copyright to it anyway. BXCanada probably got it from the party photo archives on HA than my own site.

So in other words, I'm not offended.

-Tara

blacktgirls
03-06-2008, 06:50 AM

. how many licks does it take chefmike to get to the center of a bear :actionsmiley

chefmike
03-06-2008, 07:51 AM
It figures that a fucktard noob would resurrect a thread directed at tedious dipshits like him.

How appropriate.

blacktgirls
03-06-2008, 08:21 AM
better a a newbie ts lover than a veteran rest stop twink such as yourself :anon

chefmike
03-06-2008, 09:05 AM
Nice try but no cigar, cock weasel. Perhaps you should sashay back to one of the monster cock threads that brought you here, nancyboy...you have nothing to add to this thread other than showing us what a desperate attention seeking noobie putz that you are. You've done a good job of that, pilgrim. Now shut your cock holster and run along, schmuck.

blacktgirls
03-06-2008, 09:53 AM
Nice try but no cigar, cock weasel. Perhaps you should sashay back to one of the monster cock threads that brought you here, nancyboy...you have nothing to add to this thread other than showing us what a desperate attention seeking noobie putz that you are. You've done a good job of that, pilgrim. Now shut your cock holster and run along, schmuck. #8 if this is your first night at fight club, you have to fight. chef, you've got a little jizz on your lip

thx1138
03-06-2008, 02:03 PM
Mike gripes but he loves every minute of it. He's in his element shouting insults at young upstarts probing for weaknesses. :>)

CORVETTEDUDE
03-06-2008, 04:07 PM
Nice try but no cigar, cock weasel. Perhaps you should sashay back to one of the monster cock threads that brought you here, nancyboy...you have nothing to add to this thread other than showing us what a desperate attention seeking noobie putz that you are. You've done a good job of that, pilgrim. Now shut your cock holster and run along, schmuck. #8 if this is your first night at fight club, you have to fight. chef, you've got a little jizz on your lip

Besided being a Newb, are you stupid, as well???

chefmike
03-06-2008, 05:45 PM

Apparently he's is running for village idiot now that legend and hondarobot have made themselves scarce. There's always another imbecile wandering in, this twerp is just the latest...same as it ever was.

TSCURIOUS
03-06-2008, 10:49 PM
Thinking chefmike wins this one - big time!

rawrr
03-06-2008, 11:28 PM
This thread is made of cancer and aids, why are we still bitching or flaming each other and why in hell can't we have more threads with good debate in and more porn in. FFS some you guys really fuck me off.

chefmike
03-08-2008, 08:15 PM
This thread is made of cancer and aids, why are we still bitching or flaming each other and why in hell can't we have more threads with good debate in and more porn in. FFS some you guys really fuck me off.

Lighten up, Francis...and then go fuck yourself.

:violin :cry :violin :cry

rawrr
03-09-2008, 03:09 PM

Lighten up, Francis...and then go fuck yourself.

:violin :cry :violin :cry

CANCER

:roll: :lol:

blacktgirls
03-15-2008, 10:33 AM
Nice try but no cigar, cock weasel. Perhaps you should sashay back to one of the monster cock threads that brought you here, nancyboy...you have nothing to add to this thread other than showing us what a desperate attention seeking noobie putz that you are. You've done a good job of that, pilgrim. Now shut your cock holster and run along, schmuck.

Apparently he's is running for village idiot now that legend and hondarobot have made themselves scarce. There's always another imbecile wandering in, this twerp is just the latest...same as it ever was. i see mike's hairy bear has shown up to defend her honor