PDA

View Full Version : I must ask WHO is this lovely lady?

hot&yummy
12-14-2007, 08:34 PM
Does anyone have any info on this striking raven haired beauty? Is she nice & sweet or kinky & crazy? Either way I dig her beautiful look! Does she model? WOW so sexy and always looks like she is having a blast at the New York parties. Thanks in advance to anyone with any info :D

hot&yummy
12-19-2007, 12:06 AM
More

flabbybody
12-19-2007, 12:37 AM
I like her too, and she's even hotter in person than her pics.
But, she's not full-time yet.

and don't get JW started on this.

AllanahStarrNYC
12-19-2007, 02:58 AM

Christina is very much full time and has been so for about 2 years.

I am not sure where you got this information from.

She is on hormones and is researching her surgical options and has begun to work on her body.

She does not have one hair on her face naturally, and had lovely skin.
In fact- I am always telling her she does NOT need foundation.

She has a great foundation and looks totally like a chick in the day time in jeans with no make up on and a baseball cap.

Once she does her nose and a few touch ups she will look stunning.

Some people always have something to say- as u said Flabby

but she is a very nice girl.

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
12-19-2007, 03:33 AM
yeah he was full time when he walked up to me as a boy on Roosevelt Avenue as I left a pool hall and said hello in his tshirt and his $10 jeans and converse all stars

AllanahStarrNYC
12-19-2007, 03:45 AM
yeah he was full time when he walked up to me as a boy on Roosevelt Avenue as I left a pool hall and said hello in his tshirt and his $10 jeans and converse all stars

You are a mess and have proven your disrespect more than once by reffering to ts as 'he'. You used to do it to Arianna all the time and I over looked it when I used to think you were a nice person- but since I find you not to be-

Your comments are vile.

A clear reflection of the person.

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
12-19-2007, 05:16 AM
Arianna and I have made amends, but that's besides the point. Telling folks this dude who at times crossdresses has been a chick for some years is wrong. He just began appearing a year ago in clubs in Queens and half the time he's a boy, the other half he's a girl. If I'm vile because he came up to me as a dude in the street, so be it.

For the record I have nothing against crossdressers, you all are very welcome as far as I'm concerned here on HA.

AllanahStarrNYC
12-19-2007, 05:59 AM
Arianna and I have made amends, but that's besides the point. Telling folks this dude who at times crossdresses has been a chick for some years is wrong. He just began appearing a year ago in clubs in Queens and half the time he's a boy, the other half he's a girl. If I'm vile because he came up to me as a dude in the street, so be it.

For the record I have nothing against crossdressers, you all are very welcome as far as I'm concerned here on HA.

You really think you know everything about everyone don't you?
I forgot, you are one of the biggest gossipers on HA.

FYI I know HER personally and have been assisting her in my recommendations. I asked HER how long she had been transitioning and she said two years. Frankly, I do believe her over a gossip monger like you.

I did forget you frequent Queens and Luchos and attend their dark out parties-so you indeed would have better knowledge of such places and crossdressers.

And don't get me started darling- you are heavily on my SHIT list.

PS. We are so glad that you welcome crossdressers on this site- since you have maybe the dellusion that you own it or run it? How sweet- you and your friend both have dellusions of grandeur.

If you RECALL it was I who introduced you to NYCe AT one of my parties years AFTER our meeting @ The NOW BAR. I recall the introdcution very well @ Shelter on the main floor.

as I recally many, many, many things.
I never forget.

If you care test my memory be my guest...you are vile for many other reasons

Night Rider
12-19-2007, 06:09 AM
:popcorn :popcorn :popcorn

tsntx
12-19-2007, 06:21 AM
there are hotter girls in TX then that... but wear a condom... dallas girls are known to be a "dying breed"

hot&yummy
12-20-2007, 07:35 PM

Christina is very much full time and has been so for about 2 years.

I am not sure where you got this information from.

She is on hormones and is researching her surgical options and has begun to work on her body.

She does not have one hair on her face naturally, and had lovely skin.
In fact- I am always telling her she does NOT need foundation.

She has a great foundation and looks totally like a chick in the day time in jeans with no make up on and a baseball cap.

Once she does her nose and a few touch ups she will look stunning.

Some people always have something to say- as u said Flabby

but she is a very nice girl.

Thanks for the info Allanah!! I think Christina is beauiful as is. All she can do is get more stunning and it sounds like her transition going really well so good for her :D

hot&yummy
12-20-2007, 07:39 PM

JWBL whether you like it or not all TS start out the same way. Whether they have tits or not does nt change who they are or who they will eventually be.

hot&yummy
12-20-2007, 07:44 PM
there are hotter girls in TX then that... but wear a condom... dallas girls are known to be a "dying breed"

There are some absolutely beautiful girls here in TX, but I am a compete sucker for jet black hair and pale skin. Not just ts women but all women I date. It is just a look that make me weak in the knees, what can I say :D And I appreciate the advice but I ALWAYS wear a condom. No point in taking any chances. I am not one to ruin my life just to get laid.

solohansoso
12-20-2007, 09:09 PM

hmmmm tsntx. what do you know about other areas of texas, like austin, or san antonio etc??? of course i'd wear a condom either way, but inquiring minds what to know.

tommymageeshemales2
01-19-2008, 06:13 PM
Christina's hot. Her nose is nice as is, it's very Joan of Arc.
I'd like to see some of the HA's do a Joan of Arc themed photo-set someday.

whatugotiwant
01-19-2008, 06:40 PM
hot and yummy posted the first pic who is the girl to the left next to sunny dee "love her"