PDA

View Full Version : hmmm still think mario williams is a bust

hwbs
12-14-2007, 05:37 PM
i think everyone has to send their apologies to the texans...i am not a texans fan but the boy has 13.5 sacks...

StaggerLee
12-14-2007, 07:24 PM
13 1/2, and is being double-teamed regularly...that boy can play. I never would have had the guts to draft him first, but am glad to see him doing well-he is going to have a long career in the NFL. GO D-LINE!

blckhaze
12-14-2007, 08:37 PM
yeah. it took a huge hairy sack to draft him. still dont think i would have, but i certainly wouldnt have drafted bush. Seeing the type of maturity of Vince young and the fact he was a hometown guys i would have picked him. but williams definitely comin around quick.

alex97
12-14-2007, 08:47 PM
im glad 2 c him do well!!...all these idoits had reggie bush in the hall of fame before he ever played a game he wasnt the best back at usc or the best rookie in new orleans!

Legend
12-15-2007, 05:49 AM
Well it good that he isn't a bust but i still would have drafted bush or vince young over him.

ILuvGurls
12-19-2007, 05:36 PM
Well it good that he isn't a bust but i still would have drafted bush or vince young over him.

after the way those 2 have played this year?

had the 1st pick in a fantasy draft 2 years ago and i traded out of it, just don't think bush will be that great of a NFL RB.

as for young, i think he will have some impact down the road, he definitely needs to improve his passing.

this debate will go on for many more years but in the eyes of a NFL coach, i think most would rather have a bad ass DE.