PDA

View Full Version : Megabody-read this please

eddery1
03-16-2003, 05:22 PM
You're not one to use one word where a 100 will do are you-listen-ive read all your posts here and you go on and on and on-forever telling us how nice all the "girls" are when guys like me who've had real experiences with the "girls" know that for the most part they're money grabbing whores who'd sell their mothers for 50 cents-you pay em $150 an hour and they cant be bothered to turn their mobiles off-why don't you stop brownnosing them all and get real-i'll ask all the guys out there how many have had shit experiences with a tgirl-a lot i'll bet-and don't give me any bs-i've been with loads in NY-let's be honest they're just ho's who rent their shitchutes out to whoever will pay-nothing more nothing less

flabbybody
03-16-2003, 07:50 PM
Mega, before you answer, gather your thoughts and take a deep breath. The post was designed to enrage us and we have to be better than that. Even though he sounds like an insensitive jerk, there are some valid points brought up. You're the one he called out because you have the intelligence and expierence to deal with the issues raised. ths in advance.