PDA

View Full Version : Does Kelly

JamesHunt
12-14-2007, 08:04 AM
look like a crack addict in her av, jeez i think she looks wierd

lust4ts
12-14-2007, 08:10 AM
No, she doesn't :roll:

And James, you're heading for your third Handle, that "Silvester" bitterness and hate is starting to show it's self again! Stop it now before it destroys you.

Hostile
12-14-2007, 08:14 AM
Lets see what you look like before you rip her apart. Its not fair to blast her if you don't post your picture for her to view. Fair is fair.

JamesHunt
12-14-2007, 08:14 AM
bitterness and hate is starting to show it's self again!

eh??? tell me more...

JamesHunt
12-14-2007, 08:18 AM
Lets see what you look like before you rip her apart. Its not fair to blast her if you don't post your picture for her to view. Fair is fair.

<<< see my location :lol:

PatrickFromNYC
12-14-2007, 08:19 AM
No No No...Christ get a life

lust4ts
12-14-2007, 08:31 AM

eh??? tell me more...

Everyone knows you were Silvester, but most people gave you the benefit of the doubt when you came back. Now you are starting to show those same HA girl hating tendencies that got you banned before!

There is a big difference between not being a suck ass, like many of the guys here are and being intentionally rude and hateful towards the women.

As you did then as Silvester and as you are starting to do now, you show traits of a person who is bitter by probably being turned down by allot of women in the past and that's emanating it's self into hate.

I am not just talking about this thread, you have feuds with Hara and other girls here too, they seem to building and taking the same path as they did before.

Those very same actions that got you banned before are coming back to fruition, and you should stop it now and move on. Make your point if you want to, but stooping this low is weak James, and I think deep down you know that!

JamesHunt
12-14-2007, 08:34 AM

eh??? tell me more...

Everyone knows you were Silvester, but most people gave you the benefit of the doubt when you came back. Now you are starting to show those same HA girl hating tendencies that got you banned before!

There is a big difference between not being a suck ass, like many of the guys here are and being intentionally rude and hateful towards the women.

As you did then as Silvester and as you are starting to do now, you show traits of a person who is bitter by probably being turned down by allot of women in the past and that's emanating it's self into hate.

I am not just talking about this thread, you have feuds with Hara and other girls here too, they seem to building and taking the same path as they did before.

Those very same actions that got you banned before are coming back to fruition, and you should stop it now and move on. Make your point if you want to, but stooping this low is weak James, and I think deep down you know that!

I just had to quote this :D

lust4ts
12-14-2007, 08:38 AM

eh??? tell me more...

I just had to quote this :D

Yes, because you can't argue with it :roll:

JamesHunt
12-14-2007, 08:42 AM
did some1 delete a post?

lust4ts
12-14-2007, 08:53 AM
James you are starting to remind me of that kid in school, you know the one I mean, every school has one. The one who goes round intentionally being annoying and thinking he is really funny.

When in fact he is oblivious to the fact that the rest of the school thinks he is a total Prick. Do you see what I'm saying?

If you take this post as a parody and HA is the school, who do think that makes you James?............Yes, correct first time, that's right you are the total Prick!

JamesHunt
12-14-2007, 09:00 AM
James you are starting to remind me of that kid in school, you know the one I mean, every school has one. The one who goes round intentionally being annoying and thinking he is really funny.

When in fact he is oblivious to the fact that the rest of the school thinks he is a total Prick. Do you see what I'm saying?

If you take this post as a parody and HA is the school, who do think that makes you James?............Yes, correct first time, that's right you are the total Prick!

lust4ts, my dear tranny lover. You are wiring a lot of thoughts into this thread that exist only in your own mind. If you believe your interpretation of me is correct, then so be it. This thread is shallow, of all the pics I have seen of Kelly, I simply believe that this is one of the worst, karma 8)

lust4ts
12-14-2007, 09:10 AM

lust4ts, my dear tranny lover. You are wiring a lot of thoughts into this thread that exist only in your own mind. If you believe your interpretation of me is correct, then so be it. This thread is shallow, of all the pics I have seen of Kelly, I simply believe that this is one of the worst, karma 8)

It is clear by this thread and all your posts lately, you are simply looking for reactions. Just as you have in the Felicia happy birthday thread. The fact that when you get that reaction you use a "Very Happy" emoticon illustrates that very clearly.

I know very well that you are starting to piss people off here, the fact that you use an emoticon to show your delight when you do, does not make it big or clever, in fact it shows how pointless and annoying your intentions are from the outset.

You're a fucking adult James, and you are acting like a retarded kid with serious hate issues, get a fucking grip!

JamesHunt
12-14-2007, 09:14 AM
errrr.... OK

no emoticon

lust4ts
12-14-2007, 09:26 AM
errrr.... OK

no emoticon

A somewhat articulate response, even for you James :roll:

Look, it's up to you. Be one of the people that is looked upon as jealous and hateful, and nothing but a scourge on the board. Or sort yourself out and get back to the OK guy who we all saw when you first came back as James, it's your choice!

Hara_Juku Tgirl
12-14-2007, 09:33 AM

eh??? tell me more...

You know, someone needs to be re-banned (IP's included)! LOL ;)

~Kisses.

HTG

Hostile
12-14-2007, 09:34 AM
James...Like I said lets see what you look like first.

lust4ts
12-14-2007, 09:50 AM
@ Nicole, he obviously has some sort of issue with Kelly and felt this would be a good way to get it across, I think that is obvious to everyone and not just yourself and I!

I happen to think Kelly looks good in her av, but even if she didn't there is no need to make a thread about it. It just shows contempt and bitterness towards her which has manifested it's self in the lowest and cheapest of forms.

And Hara, I think the way he is going he’s doing a pretty good job of that himself. This in some ways is a shame, because when he came back he seemed like he had really changed? It is now clear with every day that passes, more and more of the hateful "Silvester" character is showing it's self!

mbf
12-14-2007, 10:10 AM
exactly the stuff youd expect from James CUNT

chefmike
12-14-2007, 10:19 AM
Who is this asswipe rookie? STFU already, you jackass.

MrsKellyPierce
12-14-2007, 01:46 PM
It's cause I called him a fag lol

Night Rider
12-14-2007, 01:55 PM
Who is this asswipe rookie? STFU already, you jackass.

James Cunt is the person everybody would love to get hold of and snap his neck. He's the type of asshole that you can just tell that if you met if IRL he'd end up in hospital. I've never known anyone to make up so many threads crying for attention. We all know he's a fag and that's why he hates transsexuals so much.

He's part of the fag revolution.

Nikka
12-14-2007, 07:20 PM
funny poll

CORVETTEDUDE
12-14-2007, 07:25 PM
Nope....Kelly does not look like a crack addict. However, I'm pretty sure you are one, faggot.

trish
12-14-2007, 07:48 PM
Kelly is one of the cutest and sexiest girls here. she's a breath of fresh air.

MrsKellyPierce
12-15-2007, 02:29 AM
Kelly is one of the cutest and sexiest girls here. she's a breath of fresh air. awe thanks Trish right back at ya!

stillies77
12-15-2007, 02:34 AM
this thread sucks

http://www.forumspile.com/Thread-Sucks-Come_for-Arnold.jpg

http://www.clarisita.org/media/1/0496.jpg

josue
12-15-2007, 02:34 AM
It's called trying too hard to be sexy. People who are naturally sexy don't have to try.

MrsKellyPierce
12-15-2007, 02:37 AM
Or it's called I just had my face rearranged and I am still getting used to my new face, and making facial expressions. Smiling, moving my eyebrows etc. It's only been 2 months. And how I look in a photo or video I could care less about lol As long as people are still complimenting me in person, guys are still chasing me, and my loved ones love me. Thats all I worry about. :lol: I'm happy with myself :!:

stillies77
12-15-2007, 02:39 AM
i think these guys look like crackheads in this picture

http://photos.oes.org/albums/userpics/10612/normal_jedi-squirrels.jpg

stimpy17
12-15-2007, 04:02 AM
look like a crack addict in her av, jeez i think she looks wierd

NO.

Amazing what one can hide behind their keyboard.

Ryan
12-15-2007, 04:10 AM
Kelly is a lovely good-looking female. Keep it up Kelly!

;-)

wankmaster
12-15-2007, 12:38 PM
I wouldn't kick her outta bed for eating crackers.

justatransgirl
12-16-2007, 05:30 AM
JH - doncha be picking on my girl Kelly. She's one of the cuttest t-girls in the country and you know it.

And don't piss "Mistress" Jamie off - we all know what happens when that happens...

Giggle,
TS Jamie :-)

BBaggins06
12-16-2007, 05:46 AM
Had to vote no here. It's quite clear from the photo that Kelly is a heroine fiend. Note the 1000 yard stare and pinpoint pupils. Classic anatomical signals. Get your junkies straight James. Mahalo

Matt

JamesHunt
12-19-2007, 06:49 AM
You didn't even spell "weird" right, Silvester.

"I" before "e", jackass.

STFU, you pedantic trumpet

TJ347
12-19-2007, 07:08 AM
A classic example of a "backfire thread". Congratulations on being ridiculed relentlessly in a thread you created to ridicule someone else. You never learn, regardless the name you log in under, but then as they say, you can't fix stupid. Way to go, Sil!

JamesHunt
12-19-2007, 07:10 AM
A classic example of a "backfire thread". Congratulations on being ridiculed relentlessly in a thread you created to ridicule someone else. You never learn, regardless the name you log in under, but then as they say, you can't fix stupid. Way to go, Sil!

:lol:

TJ347
12-19-2007, 08:24 AM
And that's the best he can come back with...

It's Silvester folks, the one and only! Watch as he continuously starts up threads that either fade into obscurity immediately or instantly turn into laughfests centered around his incomparable stupidity! But hurry, as this is a limited engagement...