PDA

View Full Version : whats a girl to do??? :(

the1uwant2wife
12-13-2007, 10:05 PM
well this is my very first post on here im not exactly sure what i'm expecting from it, perhaps some advice or something, or maybe i just need to get it off my chest. but anyway this is what happend, please bare with me i tend to rant on and my thoughts are all over the place when im stressd lol.

so i get a call from the leasing office this morning telling me that they have a problem with the noise or whatver, and im confused cuz no one has said anything to me about this recently, i mean i did get two ''warnings'' or whatever like 2 months ago asking me to turn my music down, but the woman on the phone said that their were STILL complaints about noise and what not, and i said, hows that possible, since the last time she came up here i moved my speakers (iPod docking station) off of my desk which is sharing a wall with the people next to me, and i havent even turned it on since then, also like 2 weeks ago, i come home it was pretty late at night and about 15 mins later theres a knock on my door, it was a cop, saying that someone complained about the noise, and im looking at him like confused, i said i literally just walked into my apt like 15 mins ago what noise r u talknig about, and he could see for himself, when i opened the door there was no music or tv even on, and someone in the hall way who happend to just walk out of his apt said ''ive been here all night and i havent heard ANYTHING in this hallway'',i dont know who it was cuz i didnt poke my head out the door to look, i guess i should have, so i basically told the leasing office girl all of that and shes like telling me that they are getting calls about it everyday and stuff, but that cant be true, WTF!!!! anyway she said shes gonna look into it and call me back, which she hasnt yet. she even threw the words lease termination and evicition around during the convo.
im all stressed about it now. sucks!!!!

suckseed
12-13-2007, 10:11 PM
Your instincts were correct; posting about it here was the right thing to do.
Now just relax and let us handle it.

BeardedOne
12-13-2007, 10:30 PM
Your instincts were correct; posting about it here was the right thing to do.
Now just relax and let us handle it.

You bad! :lol:

Sounds like a disgruntled neighbor is just throwing baseless complaints to the office to get your ass in trouble.

I've never had to deal with anything like that because we usually had more and bigger guns than the neighbors, but I did make a lot of complaint calls to the corporate offices of the complex, complaining about the manager. :)

LBCDO
12-13-2007, 10:36 PM
Someone is hating on you. I had an apartment with my boy, and we used to party hard. Leave the club and after hours and be home at about 6:30, after party at our house. Well, people would see all the girls dressed for the club outside, coming in, and I dont allow smoking in my house, so we would bt smoking outside and we got told that we were running a whore house

Then, after that, this colombian chick that lived next door to me said that her son smells weed through the vents. My question is, how does he know what weed smells like? We dont even smoke cigarettes in the house. Eventually they had a cop move in the complex and he harassed us nonstop and they let us terminate our lease

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
12-13-2007, 10:44 PM
someone needs to move, sucks to say that but odds are you won't find out who is complaining, because let's face it they are too pussy to confess, but this will not end, some folks are pure assholes

the1uwant2wife
12-13-2007, 10:48 PM
i mean my lease is up in marc anyway. . . . . are they REALLY gonna persue this and make me move out early or whatever. . . .

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
12-13-2007, 10:53 PM
highly unlikely, for them to bounce you out early you'd have to have a cop take you out in handcuffs then have a board review

might be in your best interests to skip to the OTHER coast you have a place in for a while, without letting anyone in that bldg. know and have the chick doing the investigating see who is saying what when she knows you aren't there

LBCDO
12-13-2007, 10:53 PM
It depends. Obviously the person has a lot of time on their hand and will think of a plan b. THe people in the office should ask "Ok, what apartment are you in? Whats your number so I can call you back?" And then find out if someone is bullshitting

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
12-13-2007, 11:01 PM
I doubt the office will give up the pussy. BUT, IF they do I would go through the proper steps to file a complaint with the board in that particular building AND THEN hire a lawyer if that didn't resolve anything.

the1uwant2wife
12-13-2007, 11:10 PM
well thanx for taking time out to read about my little problem. i appreciate it. im off to the airport (to pick up a friend) i'll kepp you posted if anything else develops
xoxoxoxoxox