PDA

View Full Version : What happened to TGPixel?

LBCDO
12-13-2007, 09:48 PM
I usually dont "hunt" for girls, but today I pulled that site up and its still online, but its NOTHING like what it used to be. I did a search for it here on the forum and nothing came up. That site used to be full of girls, now it looks really really commercial. Anybody knows what happens? It used to be a really fun site

GroobySteven
12-14-2007, 02:18 AM
I own that site and domain but it's not worth the work vs reward ratio, I bought it as part of a package to get the tgirltalk.com forum (which does make money and serves a good purpose).
The software on tgpixel is horrendous and not easily upgradable, the site looks like shit also. I might do something with it in the future.
seanchai

LBCDO
12-14-2007, 04:31 AM
Cool, ill keep checking and see what happens with it

Vicki Richter
12-14-2007, 06:12 AM
Hey for $10g's you couldn't really go wrong.

hondarobot
12-14-2007, 07:12 AM
:|

Hara_Juku Tgirl
12-14-2007, 09:42 AM
I think that's a lot of money to piss away for a shitty site! ;)

~Kisses.

HTG

TsVanessa69
12-14-2007, 05:20 PM
Thats the second version. The fist version was actually poppin and full of nice people and stuff. They even had partys in DC for members to meet. Then it changed owners or something and that new format never caught on. They deleted all the members and you had to rejoin when they made the new format. I miss the old format, and lost contact with a few nice people, too bad, it was a good idea.

ILuvGurls
12-14-2007, 05:27 PM

~Kisses.

HTG

i guess it all depends on who is doing the counting.....agree a lot of money to me.

Ecstatic
12-14-2007, 06:32 PM
The prize in that package was tgirltalk, not tgpixel. While tgirltalk has never approached the numbers that HA does, it is a very viable community with a very large number of active participants (including many who post here as well), and tends to be a more laid back kind of place for those who want it.

tgpixel...seanchai will have to do something radical to make that domain viable.

LBCDO
12-14-2007, 07:56 PM
Thats the second version. The fist version was actually poppin and full of nice people and stuff. They even had partys in DC for members to meet. Then it changed owners or something and that new format never caught on. They deleted all the members and you had to rejoin when they made the new format. I miss the old format, and lost contact with a few nice people, too bad, it was a good idea.

Yea, the original version was very user friendly and there were a lot of people on there. Tons of girls. It was something about it that made it where you wanted to post, like it didnt have to have all types of features and everything, it was just fun. Imma try the new site and give it a chance though

GroobySteven
12-14-2007, 10:29 PM
Hahahaha. $10k I wish I'd only paid that much for it. It was a $75k buy out.

Vickster pulling my leg again.

GroobySteven
12-14-2007, 10:31 PM

~Kisses.

HTG

That's why I'm running a business. You see a shitty site and I see the potential to make money. I made back what I paid for all those sites in less than 5 months and on top of that, aided into turning it into a community based website which a lot of people enjoy.
seanchai

Minutemouse9
12-14-2007, 10:56 PM
Vickster pulling my leg again.

I wish Vicki would pull my leg.

My third leg.

:D :D

TsVanessa69
12-15-2007, 02:46 AM

Yea, the original version was very user friendly and there were a lot of people on there. Tons of girls. It was something about it that made it where you wanted to post, like it didnt have to have all types of features and everything, it was just fun. Imma try the new site and give it a chance though
I tried, its dry, boring. No where near as fun as the first version. I even forgot my login info. Good luck