PDA

View Full Version : RE-GIFTING: ACCEPTABLE OR NOT?

Hara_Juku Tgirl
12-13-2007, 07:25 AM
Since it's the holidays..I was wondering IF anyone has ever tried re-gifting presents you've gotten which you didn't really like anyways?

Do you think it's acceptable to re-gift presents to other people? Or not? ;)

What is your thoughts about this matter?

~Kisses.

HTG

Riddler
12-13-2007, 07:56 AM
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/d/d5/No_sign.svg/600px-No_sign.svg.png

Quiet Reflections
12-13-2007, 08:18 AM
i think its fine. if you cant use the gift why waste it

Hara_Juku Tgirl
12-13-2007, 08:25 AM
i think its fine. if you cant use the gift why waste it

That's exactly what I was thinking! LOL I mean, some gifts are rather thoughtless..As if someone just grabbed it on his or her way to the cash register without even thinking if you could use it or you already have exactly like it. ;)

A gift receipt would be nice. So I could exchange it for something else I could use. :P

~Kisses.

HTG

justatransgirl
12-13-2007, 10:55 AM
OK, I confess, I've done it.

And I've decided just who to send the pink poka-dot dildoe I got last year to. HTG

Giggle,
TS Jamie :-)

PS: One great thing about transition. I don't have to spend $50 mailing xmas cards anymore or buy presents for 49 people who never appreciated them or said thanks...

wombat33
12-13-2007, 01:44 PM
I totally think it is ok.

I got a box of chocolate truffles that have little pictures of the twelve days of christmas on it. WTF am I supposed to do with that???

I also get clothes from my friends or sisters that they KNOW I don't wear but seem to think I should chage my style to please them.

I give them right away to some one else or hold it foe some one's birthday or for no reason at all.

Now if Hara was to gove me some sweet lovin for CHristmas..........I woulg gladly keep it all to myself or give it away......TO HER......when I was done.

Happy holidays.......toss them shitty gifts y'all!!!!!!!!

Ecstatic
12-13-2007, 05:53 PM
Re-gifting is fine, so long as the gift is in mint condition and you don't give it back to the person who gave it to you or who knows who gave it to you. That could make for some awkwardness.

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
12-13-2007, 05:56 PM
this chick at my job was my secret santa, she got me a Wii, that shit is regifted to go to one of my older brothers.............. nuff said

PlayStation for LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

mbf
12-13-2007, 06:01 PM
thats the advantage of beeing an utter ass:

you dont get gifts and so you dont have to worry about re-gifting !!!!!

Night Rider
12-13-2007, 06:05 PM
Re-gifting is fine, so long as the gift is in mint condition and you don't give it back to the person who gave it to you or who knows who gave it to you. That could make for some awkwardness.

LMAO

Funny my granny did that a couple of years ago. Word of advice; if you have dementia, don't even think about it.

As Ecstatic says make sure they're absolutely mint otherwise you'll look like a tight ass. I've done it a few times, mainly to people I don't like. :twisted:

trish
12-13-2007, 06:09 PM
last year a guy, in whom i was definitely not interested, offered me a christmas fuck. i didn't even open that present; i redirected (i mean re-gifted) it to a gf who was more inclined to appreciate it. so, acceptable or not?

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
12-13-2007, 06:12 PM
lol, way acceptable

did you tie a bow around him as you kicked him to the curb?

trish
12-13-2007, 06:15 PM
it would've been appropriate, but i'm nicer than that.

Hara_Juku Tgirl
12-14-2007, 07:00 AM
I totally think it is ok.

Now if Hara was to gove me some sweet lovin for CHristmas..........I woulg gladly keep it all to myself or give it away......TO HER......when I was done.

Happy holidays.......toss them shitty gifts y'all!!!!!!!!

LOL You know that sounds really nice wombat33! ;)

ROFL@toss them shitty gifts tho! :lol:

~Kisses.

HTG

JamesHunt
12-14-2007, 07:06 AM
At xmas, I usually get sent socks, undies, bo spray & big wooly jumpers... wonder if they're trying to tell me something :lol:

Hara_Juku Tgirl
12-14-2007, 09:39 AM
:lol: I'm sure you could take a hint Sil! LOL

;)

~Kisses.

HTG

hwbs
12-14-2007, 10:02 AM
wii is not a bad present to get considering its a 13 months later and u cant find one..maybe like a 700 dollar bundle ,lol

tsceleste
12-14-2007, 10:08 AM
I remember as a kid, my mom used to get gift baskets which she would break up into little pieces and re-gift. Ultimate Re-Gifter! Some folks would get the beef sausage (not sexual) and others would get the cheese.

hwbs
12-14-2007, 11:44 AM
2 words ...HICKORY FARMS !!!!!!