PDA

View Full Version : Dave Chappelle

Adam_Thompson
06-03-2005, 06:34 PM
Is anyone else ready for this new shit?

BTW

Speaking to Time magazine, Chappelle said, "I'm not crazy; I'm not smoking crack." But a week after the third season of his "Chappelle's Show" was postponed indefinitely, Chappelle said he's definitely feeling intense pressure and needed to escape to get his head together.

Overlord Abomination
06-03-2005, 07:38 PM
Is anyone else ready for this new shit?

BTW

Speaking to Time magazine, Chappelle said, "I'm not crazy; I'm not smoking crack." But a week after the third season of his "Chappelle's Show" was postponed indefinitely, Chappelle said he's definitely feeling intense pressure and needed to escape to get his head together.

I heard he went to africa tohave sex with goats. Its something you can't do in america without being called a goat fucker.

LBCDO
06-03-2005, 07:57 PM
Well, i believe he was stressed. High expectations for a 3rd season. YOur creativity isnt something that you can guarantee someone will like.

Overlord Abomination
06-03-2005, 08:02 PM
For 50 million dollars I think Comedy central will beg to differ. Its funny because they were crackin on him and theres nothing he can do about it.

Thuggish_Intellect
06-04-2005, 04:32 AM
FYI...and trust me on this cause I know people who "know people" lol...dude is definately aiight. He is not crazy and he's not on crack...lol...he has the number one selling DVD in america...over 1 million sold for his season 2 dvd...with that kind of loot (remember he gets 50% from all dvd's) he's gonna be aiight...it has more to do with creative control than a lot of you guys realize.

Overlord Abomination
06-04-2005, 06:06 AM
FYI...and trust me on this cause I know people who "know people" lol...dude is definately aiight. He is not crazy and he's not on crack...lol...he has the number one selling DVD in america...over 1 million sold for his season 2 dvd...with that kind of loot (remember he gets 50% from all dvd's) he's gonna be aiight...it has more to do with creative control than a lot of you guys realize.

of course he isnt crazy, Just really stressed But its funny to say he is crazy and on crack.

NYCe
06-04-2005, 12:30 PM
ave will be ok. He's doing standup in L.A. this weekend according to CNN. His shows have always been enjoyable and I've been in the audience for both seasons (I'm actually in on the season 1 dvd briefly!). Thuggish is correct, its all about creative control but he's also backed himself into a corner. Went to see his stand up act a few months back and it was ruined by people periodically screaming out "I'm Rick James bitch!" or his lil jon's "YYYYYEEEEAHHH". I can see how that would get to a person.