PDA

View Full Version : FOR those of you that are always complaining...

AllanahStarrNYC
12-11-2007, 04:21 AM
About the format I use now on youtube to post the party pics

PLEASE NOTE

It takes a lot of effort to shoot the pics, edit them. delete the bad ones, crop them-resize them, black out faces, select music, write titles, make the clip, upload the clip, and post them everywhere. About 5-7 hours time.

We do this every week- twice a week.

If I were to post on the standard HA format- 2 at a time- -plus edit all the images- resize them- etc etc it would take about double the time to do that.

WE SIMPLY TO DO NOT HAVE THE TIME TO DO IT THE OLD WAY.

Kudos to James and all the the other guys who did it that way.

We can hardly keep up with doing all the post promo pics as there is always so much to DO

So I would appreciate that you can appreciate the effort that we are putting into bringing you a lot of party pics usually ONE to TWO days right after the party happend EVERY week EVERY party.

Youtube is great for us because we reach much larger audienced and I can post the clips anywhere and everywhere.

I STILL POST LARGE IMAGES OF THE PARTY PICS EVERY WEEK ON MY SPACE PARTY PAGES.

PLEASE CHECK THERE TOO.

Thank you and enjoy

Allanah

KLIKKBOTT
12-11-2007, 08:08 AM
About the format I use now on youtube to post the party pics

PLEASE NOTE

It takes a lot of effort to shoot the pics, edit them. delete the bad ones, crop them-resize them, black out faces, select music, write titles, make the clip, upload the clip, and post them everywhere. About 5-7 hours time.

We do this every week- twice a week.

If I were to post on the standard HA format- 2 at a time- -plus edit all the images- resize them- etc etc it would take about double the time to do that.

WE SIMPLY TO DO NOT HAVE THE TIME TO DO IT THE OLD WAY.

Kudos to James and all the the other guys who did it that way.

We can hardly keep up with doing all the post promo pics as there is always so much to DO

So I would appreciate that you can appreciate the effort that we are putting into bringing you a lot of party pics usually ONE to TWO days right after the party happend EVERY week EVERY party.

Youtube is great for us because we reach much larger audienced and I can post the clips anywhere and everywhere.

I STILL POST LARGE IMAGES OF THE PARTY PICS EVERY WEEK ON MY SPACE PARTY PAGES.

PLEASE CHECK THERE TOO.

Thank you and enjoy

Allanah

HEY ALLANAH!

THANKS FOR POSTING NEW PIXS! GIRL YOU KNOW EXACTLY WHAT I HAVE TO GO THRU TO DISPLAY PARTY PIXS.TIME SPENT IS NOT APPRECIATED AT TIMES YOU KNOW WHO I AM I TALKING ABOUT... SUNNY? THERE MUST BE SOMETHING DONE ON THIS WEBSITE TO UPLOAD 100'S AT A TIME CAUSE 2 AT A TIME SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!! I MAY TRY MYSPACE OR FACEBOOK & FLICKR.

thx1138
12-11-2007, 10:03 AM
@A & J: I, for one am always appreciative of your efforts to show your pics to those of us who can't be there at your parties in person.

EyeCumInPiece
12-11-2007, 10:22 AM
For any1 who complains of anything Allanah does, BEWARE: I will shoot you with a harpoon if i see you at a party :lol:

tao1kiku
05-30-2008, 03:51 AM
AS for me, I can only say thank you for all the efforts past, present and future. This is something you DON"T HAVE TO DO, but do it anyway! I am quite grateful and with ever pic posted it pushes me more to come to NY to attend one of your parties.

Thank you!

Mara JamesCD
06-03-2008, 12:11 AM
Allanah

I want to thank you for posting the pics and if I may WOW you all look great wish I could look that good

eze
06-09-2008, 02:00 PM
Allanah if you are looking for someone to edit and make videos let me know.

Mara JamesCD
06-13-2008, 03:59 AM
Allanah

I would have to say you are doing a GREAT JOB!!! I myself love all the work you have done and all the work you will be doing so KEEP UP THE GREAT JOB.

tomper
06-18-2008, 05:28 AM
alllanah your fat and ugly you frfeak

Richctdude
10-19-2008, 05:26 PM
you tell em:)

Silent Hill
11-01-2008, 02:11 AM
yes

sagaz
11-05-2008, 01:39 AM
thank you thank you thank you