PDA

View Full Version : Could someone help me out?

t35sirhc
06-02-2005, 09:17 PM
About 6 monts ago I had some trouble w/ credit card fraud, since then I cannot sign up for any CCBILL run web sites, could anybody who may have had the same problem offer me some advice as to how I might be able to fix this????

GroobySteven
06-02-2005, 09:22 PM
1. Write a letter to ccbill explaining situation.
2. Try to get another card.
3. Some sites have alternative payments.

Sorry if they seem obvious - the problem is that each time a fraudulent charge is charged back, the credit card companies fine the biller something like $70. Get too many chargebacks and their % either goes up or they decide not to do business with you.

On my video site http://www.shemale-video-direct.com CardService International, our billing company of 5 years dropped us without warning for showing nudity? We never changed our site they changed their policies.
seanchai

t35sirhc
06-02-2005, 09:27 PM
They won't do business w/ ME any more...someone signed up for about 10 ccbill sites in fact. That is how I discovered the whole "TS / TV" thing in the first place, two or three of them were TS/TV sites. Now that I know about them and actually would enjoy them...I CANT SIGN UP! That's rich eh!

partlycloudy
06-02-2005, 11:03 PM
They won't do business w/ ME any more...someone signed up for about 10 ccbill sites in fact. That is how I discovered the whole "TS / TV" thing in the first place, two or three of them were TS/TV sites. Now that I know about them and actually would enjoy them...I CANT SIGN UP! That's rich eh!

what a way to be introduced to this stuff