PDA

View Full Version : How do you gonna celibrate your x-mas?

scorpion
12-09-2007, 12:35 AM
i know this is a real highlight four the most of us and a real horror four some... I have celebrate one christmas al alone and it was a real nightmare.... Okey its some years ago and I didnt see as as a problem before i was al alone... It was before the cable TV and before computers Was ordinary. I have spent many christmas and newyears on the sea in the midle of nowhere but in company of the crew members.
But I know that nothing is more horible than bee alone just this time a year.
So I hope evryone of you have someone to bee together whith...

scorpion
12-09-2007, 12:40 AM
:oops: Horible spelling again.... as i see it. but guess you understand what I meant.

BeardedOne
12-09-2007, 12:59 AM
In recent years, it's just been me and the cats. After the bloodbath of my last relationship in 1998, I haven't felt comfortable with anyone else. Mayhaps I'll rent A Christmas Story and relive the fact that it's not just a lamp, it's a major award!

scorpion
12-09-2007, 01:07 AM
I know you like cats old friend...so do I.
Here is my favorite...

KiraHarden
12-09-2007, 01:37 AM
Ill be working...

OEMEnemyNum1
12-09-2007, 01:40 AM
Driving 8 Hours to visit Family

TsJennifer
12-09-2007, 01:48 AM
spend it wih my family and maybe leora moore in CALI

peggygee
12-09-2007, 02:13 AM
I'm the resident geek for my family and friends, thus they will have me
setting up all their new computers and other electronics.

The good news is that they feed me and treat me like royalty, and I get
to play with with all the new tech toys. 8)

That and I will attend a few Churches with my Mom, as her choir
performs Handel's Messiah, and otherwise embrace the spirit of
Christmas.

Ecstatic
12-09-2007, 02:18 AM
Celibrate: is that a cross between celebrate and celibate?

I'll be with my sister and her family as per tradition. Her daughters are now 24 and 20 y.o., and you'd think they'd outgrow Xmas, but no way!

Night Rider
12-09-2007, 03:26 AM
Christmas is the only time I see my family. It's always good to see them and we usually have Christmas dinner together with a few beers. That being said, once a year is enough to see them because they get on my nerves, big time.

Bring on the new year!

Nikka
12-09-2007, 04:48 AM
I am Jewish

Wombat
12-09-2007, 06:05 AM
Home with the family. See, I already got the tree ready... :lol:

Now I am working on my next project, a 1:1 scale model of the 'Black Forest'. :lol:

Hara_Juku Tgirl
12-09-2007, 08:40 AM
Since I am working Christmas eve and day I am planning to host a Pre-Christmas party for my very close friends, neighbors and family on the 23rd of December instead (nothing big or fancy). Foods and drinks will be catered and everyone is required to bring a $20.00 min. gift for our Chris Cringle (exchange gift). ;)

~Kisses.

HTG

D'yer Mak'er
12-09-2007, 09:08 AM
I'll eat with the family, and more than likely go off on my own to get stupidly, dangerously drunk after the meal. Same as Thanksgiving.

gaiseric
12-09-2007, 10:04 AM
As far as I can see it will be me and the dvd collection. I will class it as a good one if I get an e-mail from my favourite lady, who, for a variety of reasons, I haven't seen for over 12 months. If that doesn't happen, it will probably be horrendous much like last year.
Ho humm 8)

Leverage87
12-09-2007, 10:14 AM
Well, spend it with my parents, brother, and his girlfriend, exchanging gifts, then probably go visit my grandmas and my grandpa. Then eat a bunch of food and fall asleep.

justatransgirl
12-09-2007, 10:20 AM
I am Jewish

Happy Hannukah!

Driving 8 Hours to visit Family

I did that for like 10 years, back and forth, spent every holiday stick in LA traffic. At least that's one thing I don't have to do since transitioning. I also save a bundle on cards and gifts since my family cut me off.

We are going on our Christmas trip up to San Francisco (in case anyone wants to hook up... giggle.) Jessica's mom lives near there so they can spend some times together. Well get home the 23rd, spend the 24th relaxing - and then my Christmas tradition of window shopping Christmas eve as the stores close down in the mall, and the frenzied shoppers go home and leave the mall quiet, with the Christmas music playing and peace on earth, etc.

Hope everyone has a great holiday.

Hugs,
TS Jamie :-)

PatrickFromNYC
12-09-2007, 10:46 AM
As I have done the last 4 years my sister and I will rent a suite at the Park Lane Hotel on NYC's Central Park South for Christmas Eve. The views are amazing and Manhattan is actually quiet and peaceful, true to the Christmas season! We celebrate with most of my family and some good friends. The bill is off the wall but it is worth it !

TrueBeauty TS
12-09-2007, 10:54 AM
As I have done the last 4 years my sister and I will rent a suite at the Park Lane Hotel on NYC's Central Park South for Christmas Eve. The views are amazing and Manhattan is actually quiet and peaceful, true to the Christmas season! We celebrate with most of my family and some good friends. The bill is off the wall but it is worth it !

That sounds fantastic! What's the room number? I'll be right over...

:D

PatrickFromNYC
12-09-2007, 11:07 AM

That sounds fantastic! What's the room number? I'll be right over...

:D

:rock2 :rock2 :rock2

oldto77
12-09-2007, 01:53 PM
Christmas in Paris with my ex-first wife, her sister and my son, as usual.

Dina Delicious
12-09-2007, 02:52 PM
after losin my mom this sept i will celebrate it quietly with those i love and love me
dd

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
12-09-2007, 02:57 PM
I'm hanging out with family, got a bunch coming here from other countries, so it'll be a multi-cultural bunch all eating Soul Food. By the time I'm finished with my 2nd plate all 4 bathrooms in the house will of course be occupied, so I'll hit the apple pie and haagen daaz ice cream before others do. Then I'll get a phonecall from some big tittied vixen who needs her stocking stuffed around 10pm and be on my way.

Dina Delicious
12-09-2007, 02:59 PM
LMAO