PDA

View Full Version : So my neighbor's into trannies..................

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
12-08-2007, 06:08 PM
She just doesn't know it. I have a neighbor that lives down the block from me. Very very cute caucasian with a nice small frame, she's [supposedly] never been with a man, only with women. So she's jogging by this morning as I pull up from being out all night [chat room folks, lol, I know you know where I've been you fuckers] and she says to me, hey Johnny check this out. So she's running in pace all cute and shit flipping through her motorola Q to find this picture for me and I can't find the exact pic but she pulls up this chick:

http://areeyasworld.shemalesarchive.com/scissorscdj/10.jpg

So I did a double squint and said to her after I realized where I knew that face from: "nice looking girl" and she replied "yeah she hit me on my myspace page so I added her and we've been talking for a week!"

LMAO

I didn't have the heart to say anything, so I just told her I'd see her later, obviously someone is playing games with her but she'll learn the hard way, just like guys that used to visit those Screw magazine chicks years ago learned.................

JWBL™

Chuck
12-08-2007, 07:12 PM
Can't see the picture. Who is it?

youcancallmeclaire
12-08-2007, 07:50 PM

Areeya

rvince
12-08-2007, 08:36 PM
Areeya is currently living in Thailand as far as I know... Seems like somebody is playing with her :(

BeardedOne
12-08-2007, 08:48 PM

Areeya

Heh. Just hope she doesn't run across the one that was posted on Priceless.com.

Fox
12-08-2007, 08:50 PM
One would think anyone who has a myspace profiles knows by now to question anyone who they don't personally know lol. Let us know if anything noteworthy happens heh.

El Nino
12-08-2007, 11:22 PM
JWBL... that's some funny and fucked up shit!

drock
01-21-2008, 05:44 AM
Maybe she does know that she's a tranny? There are lots of GG who are into trannies too.

slinky
01-21-2008, 05:50 AM
May she's staying with Mint

(someone's been posting Mint's pic on Cl claiming to be her).

TsJennifer
01-21-2008, 06:11 AM
hook her up

Teabagger Vance
01-21-2008, 06:39 AM

If you right click on where the pic should be, then select "view image," you should be able to see the photo.

tgirl in platforms
01-21-2008, 07:27 AM
i like the pic of areeya on wikipedia if you do a search for "lady boy". i think its a pic where she's actually working a gogo bar in bangkok....wonder where that bar is?! ;)

RawNY
01-21-2008, 10:31 PM
Bring her to get her haircut in Hempstead, that will give you a definitive answer, lol