PDA

View Full Version : What's your favorite fruit and why?

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
12-08-2007, 06:06 PM
For me it's the grapefruit. Sweeten that up a bit then dig deep to get every last bit of it and if you're lucky it might squirt at you.

I'll be waiting on chicks like Hara, Kelly, Jen, etc. to play along. I know most of the guys won't get it right away.

JWBL™

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
12-08-2007, 06:34 PM
I like bananas. They feel good in my mouth, and I can actually use my teeth and no one screams.

hehe

BY THE WAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1st one of my brothas that puts down watermelon gets cyber shot!!!!!!!!!!

I mean think about it, a large fruit that is heavy to carry even when you're excited about eating it and it makes you spit out alot of seeds. The watermelon is the ANTI- Black man fruit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

youcancallmeclaire
12-08-2007, 06:36 PM
Mandarin Oranges or Clementines. Raspberries are good too. And Watermelon.
I like most fruits, actually. Except Mangos. I think they taste like urine. (I think it was a Mango, atleast.)

MacShreach
12-08-2007, 06:41 PM
My favourite fruit? Oh but they're all such sweet boys here. How could I possibly choose one?

Joking apart, strawberries.

MacShreach
12-08-2007, 07:05 PM
Sorry, you asked why....Well, I was brought up in the country in the middle of one of the biggest strawberry and raspberry growing areas in Europe (at that time) so my summers as a kid were about sunshine and strawberries. We grew 'em on a small scale but every farmer for miles around had acres upon acres of strawbs and nobody minded you helping yourself. Strawberries just mean carefree, to me.

Then there was that thing that Nastassja Kinski did with the strawberries in "Tess." That helped.

Quinn
12-08-2007, 07:09 PM
Blueberries. I put them on everything. Cranberries, strawberries, and bananas are favorites as well.

-Quinn

ImpulZ
12-08-2007, 07:19 PM
melon

i love melon,juicy fresh and sweeet :D

and also bananas.....http://i4.tinypic.com/8fci5ut.gif

youcancallmeclaire
12-08-2007, 07:47 PM
All kidding aside, I do love bananas but on HRT you have to watch your potassium levels. I also love tangerines, honeydew, blueberries, cherries , grapes, red delicious apples, pineapple, peaches, mangoes, etc. Most of sugar intake is from fruit.

I used to eat like 3-4 bananas before bed and I would have the most bizarre dreams ever... I think it had something to do with the tryptophans.

MacShreach
12-08-2007, 08:40 PM
All kidding aside, I do love bananas but on HRT you have to watch your potassium levels. I also love tangerines, honeydew, blueberries, cherries , grapes, red delicious apples, pineapple, peaches, mangoes, etc. Most of sugar intake is from fruit.

Shit Nicole I'm prolly gonna choke here but that's a damn nice picture of you......

MacShreach
12-08-2007, 08:42 PM
I used to eat like 3-4 bananas before bed and I would have the most bizarre dreams ever... I think it had something to do with the tryptophans.

When we were kids we used to put banana skins in the oven and dry them out then smoke 'em......Most fucking unbelievable headaches I ever experienced....

Falrune
12-08-2007, 08:50 PM
Fuji Apples - Ugly, but nice flavor and crisp
Tangelos - Easy to peel and flavorful
Navel Oranges - Nice when sliced in wedges
Grapefruit - A flavor that cuts through everything else
Kiwi - Interesting flavor, and great in fruit salads

Hara_Juku Tgirl
12-08-2007, 08:51 PM
For me it's the grapefruit. Sweeten that up a bit then dig deep to get every last bit of it and if you're lucky it might squirt at you.

I'll be waiting on chicks like Hara, Kelly, Jen, etc. to play along. I know most of the guys won't get it right away.

JWBL™

Hey I like grapefruit too JWBL! And also Banana's Nicole.. :P

But my favorite fruit to nibble is Jackfruit!!

http://www.made-in-cebu.com/sunshine/images/jackfruit.jpg

;)

~Kisses.

HTG

ImpulZ
12-08-2007, 09:00 PM

When we were kids we used to put banana skins in the oven and dry them out then smoke 'em......Most fucking unbelievable headaches I ever experienced....

:shock: :shock: same here when i was a kid,but weed is still better :P :wink:

MacShreach
12-08-2007, 09:03 PM
[quote=MacShreach]

That is just SOOOOO true.... :lol: :lol:

trish
12-08-2007, 09:17 PM
i like grapes. i like to take just one or two and roll them around in my mouth...i like to press them against my palate applying more and more pressure with my tongue until they burst all sweet and juicy.

youcancallmeclaire
12-08-2007, 09:22 PM
[quote=MacShreach]

That is just SOOOOO true.... :lol: :lol:

I'm guessing this was before the advent of the internet?
I like to look up questionable highs before I try them out...

mbf
12-08-2007, 09:32 PM
apricots

MacShreach
12-08-2007, 09:32 PM
i like grapes. i like to take just one or two and roll them around in my mouth...i like to press them against my palate applying more and more pressure with my tongue until they burst all sweet and juicy.

Stop it, you. :lol:

Floyd R
12-08-2007, 09:41 PM
I like exotic fruit such as mango and papaya. It has to be ripe and sweet for me to enjoy it.

Night Rider
12-08-2007, 09:43 PM
nothing beats it...

trish
12-08-2007, 09:53 PM
MacShreach protests

Stop it, you. Laughing

i love pressing the juicy ovaloids to the hard roof of my warm, wet mouth...their taut skins split and ooze...dripping their sweetness over my delighted tongue.

tonkatoy
12-08-2007, 10:16 PM
Technically sir, the tomato's a fag.

Quinn
12-08-2007, 10:32 PM
nothing beats it...

Kiwi? Kiwi? Now, I'm more certain than ever that I picked the right fighter.

-Quinn

KiraHarden
12-08-2007, 11:14 PM
Cherries, Watermelon, oranges and Pears.
Has anyone heard if tomatoe is a fruit?

Night Rider
12-08-2007, 11:17 PM
nothing beats it...

Kiwi? Kiwi? Now, I'm more certain than ever that I picked the right fighter.

-Quinn

LOL

Kiwis are the ticket. All food should taste as good as them! There's more chance of me growing a kiwi out of my ass, than there is of Floyd lasting the distance.

ImpulZ
12-08-2007, 11:55 PM
Cherries, Watermelon, oranges and Pears.

tomatoes are not fruit but vegetables :D :wink:

ImpulZ
12-09-2007, 12:06 AM
Can't believe nobody has said it yet, but what about the kumquat? Yummy, lol.

More seriously though, I love all fruit. I tried lychee for the first time in the past year. Love all berries, kiwi, clementines, peaches, bananas, grapes (been drinking wine regularly lately and bought a whole book on it), and probably many others I'm forgetting.

If I had to pick an absolute favorite, who could resist strawberries, especially when a guy is feeding them to you. :)

what is kumquat :shock: :) :?:

Falrune
12-09-2007, 12:22 AM

I've heard them classified as nonsweet fruits, along with something else, maybe avocados. But apparently, even that inclusion was arbitrarily limited, and many nuts and berries are -- by definition -- the fruit of various plants.

Anyway, you cannot go wrong calling a tomato either a fruit or a vegetable.

ImpulZ
12-09-2007, 12:23 AM
what is kumquat :shock: :) :?:

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/8/82/Kumquat.jpeg

Citrus fruit that originated in China.

hmmmm :P :P :wink:

hwbs
12-09-2007, 12:56 AM
avacados ....

scorpion
12-09-2007, 01:22 AM
Easy...Its the banana....itst very usable and locks like a penis

scorpion
12-09-2007, 01:29 AM
avacados ....
Hmm avacados aint fruits dear friend.

TsJennifer
12-09-2007, 01:45 AM
I love any kind of berries and leche

blckhaze
12-09-2007, 01:56 AM
I like bananas. They feel good in my mouth, and I can actually use my teeth and no one screams.

hehe

BY THE WAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1st one of my brothas that puts down watermelon gets cyber shot!!!!!!!!!!

I mean think about it, a large fruit that is heavy to carry even when you're excited about eating it and it makes you spit out alot of seeds. The watermelon is the ANTI- Black man fruit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ROFLMFAO!!!!!!!!

ok... i m composed now. but i gotta say peaches. Nice, juicy, ripe, firm georgia peaches. Like ms jade and her freinds.

The fruit aint half bad either LOL

tonkatoy
12-09-2007, 03:50 AM
nobody got my "attack of the Killer Tomatoes" reference, but tomatoes are indeed fruit.

tsntx
12-09-2007, 03:51 AM
My favourite fruit? Oh but they're all such sweet boys here. How could I possibly choose one?

Joking apart, strawberries.

u stole my idea for the joke.... oh well... fags! :P

Chubby Cox
12-09-2007, 04:19 AM
Strange Fruit

Caleigh
12-09-2007, 05:51 AM
Charles Nelson Reilly

oh!

I mean MANGO

MrsKellyPierce
12-09-2007, 05:58 AM
Umm I can't think of anything dirty besides with a banana, and I was gonna say cocunut for it's creamy white center, but thats a nut not a fruit.

So I'll go with apples I love apples.