PDA

View Full Version : In 34 years no man ever wanted my penis.

peggygee
12-08-2007, 09:11 AM
I've been fulltime 34 years, 23 as a pre op, going into my 11th as a post op.

I've done the wild thing with a fairly decent number of men. I've been
in LTRs, and short and medium length relationships.

I had a fairly large penis, but none of the men were too interested in it.

They never wanted to suck it, never wanted me to fuck them. Which was
cool because I didn't want to.

Like I said I'm no stranger to 'the life', but it seems like men have
changed, or did I miss something.

HA please fill me in. :?:

OEMEnemyNum1
12-08-2007, 09:13 AM
I'm in the old school bunch Peggy. Not interested here either

lust4ts
12-08-2007, 09:13 AM
Maybe the guys you met weren't Cockbandits Peggy, I think the real world and HA ratio somewhat differs :wink:

JamesHunt
12-08-2007, 09:19 AM
Men are pretty shallow. They are visual. Sucking a TS cock is a thrill, nothing more, nothing less :wink:

OEMEnemyNum1
12-08-2007, 09:21 AM
It's possible that is seems more visible now. It's not a rarity, so guys that were into it before, but too shy can all go for it now.

AllanahStarrNYC
12-08-2007, 09:29 AM

Hmm- maybe its the energy you projected?

I certainly have not been so lucky in my personal life as you. Dated a few size queens in disguise- which is always so dissapointing.

I'm quite happy to be a bottom in my personal life.
HA please fill me in.

But I am sure things have changed A LOT.

JamesHunt
12-08-2007, 09:33 AM

I certainly have not been so lucky in my personal life as you. Dated a few size queens in disguise- which is always so dissapointing.

HA please fill me in.

Stop talkin in hieroglyphics, lol

OEMEnemyNum1
12-08-2007, 09:33 AM
Total Top Still Baby!!! Lol

bezane
12-08-2007, 09:48 AM
I really only top peggygee. And I'm kind of only into monogamy now. But when I like someone I suck every inch of their bodies. Can't help myself.

peggygee
12-08-2007, 09:52 AM
I'm in the old school bunch Peggy. Not interested here either

Maybe the guys you met weren't Cockbandits Peggy, I think the real world and HA ratio somewhat differs :wink:

HA please fill me in.

I truly appreciate the answers.

But in all seriousness from what I know of men and how kinky they can
be, I'm just surprised no man ever stepped to me that way.

And contrary to any perceptions folks may have of me sexually, I am
very adventurous and open to experimentation. :shock:

But I think it's like Allanah said maybe it's an aura that I gave off, plus
letting the guys know through my words and actions what turned me on.

Then also like lust4ts the real world is different than HA.

justatransgirl
12-08-2007, 09:53 AM
Peggy, haven't you been reading the threads lately - the answer is obvious... everyone on HA is gay! :-) :-)

Giggle,
TS Jamie :-)

peggygee
12-08-2007, 09:56 AM
I really only top peggygee. And I'm kind of only into monogamy now. But when I like someone I suck every inch of their bodies. Can't help myself.

Do you do knees or toes?

Kidding about the toes, but the thighs, behind the knees, calves, neck,
palms, are all errogenous zones for me.

Fox
12-08-2007, 09:59 AM
Is sex in general different than it was 34 years ago?

bezane
12-08-2007, 10:03 AM
peggygee....I don't exaggerate. Every inch especially toes. TS women spend more than anyone on earth on pedicures.

Plus if the girl I love says suck it.....what do you do? She doesn't refuse me.

I need to call her and things back on track!!!LOL.

tsntx
12-08-2007, 10:05 AM

not to rain on ur parade but HA is full of bottoms... if the topic isnt about filling their own holes they have no interest in filling someone elses ;)

peggygee
12-08-2007, 10:16 AM

Without revealing my age :oops: I will say that sex was markedly different back then.

I've been full time for 34 years, before that I was 'that other gender'.

But as a younger transsexual before HIV, and when you could safely
exchange fluids, and when I was a PYT who didn't know any better, yeah
I was out there.

But those were different times, a little safer, not all the crazy people. Life
wasn't just about the hustle.

peggygee
12-08-2007, 10:19 AM
Peggy, haven't you been reading the threads lately - the answer is obvious... everyone on HA is gay! :-) :-)

Giggle,
TS Jamie :-)

not to rain on ur parade but HA is full of bottoms... if the topic isnt about filling their own holes they have no interest in filling someone elses ;)

I knew the 'fill me in would catch peoples eyes. :lol:

yodajazz
12-08-2007, 10:34 AM
At the time you transitioned very few Black men admitted to 'giving head' to women. None admitted to having sex with trans women, but they did. Now the brag about in songs, etc. I cant' believe sex could have changed that much. People felt more guilt in those days and these days it's more about fear of disease. So a lot of people still refrain from casual sex. But I do think people are more honest with themselves and others these day a little more willing to experiment.

As far as the subject of this thread I have to agree with Allanah. Our personalities and enviornment makes certain types of people attracted to us.

Fox
12-08-2007, 10:43 AM

Without revealing my age :oops: I will say that sex was markedly different back then.

I was out there.

Well, I don't have any experience with tgirls up to this point, and although I'd be a top guy, I don't see how she'd be satisfied if I completely ignored her penis. I mean, I'd feel bad if I didn't bring her to orgasm (suck, handjob, something). I understand some can orgasm from anal only even without any interaction with her penis, but I don't know how common that occurance really is. So, I guess my next question would be, if those men ignored your penis, were you sexually fulfilled? Was it less of a sexual thing for you and more emotional and that was "enough?"

Just curious. 8)

At the time you transitioned very few Black men admitted to 'giving head' to women.

Haha, I remember my father and uncles (except one) who all told about how they'd go down on a girl, but never admitted it until it became more accepted. In fact, now that I think about it, it may not have been until fairly recently (last decade perhaps?) that it's become socially acceptable. I don't know, just speculating.

Supai
12-08-2007, 12:12 PM
Can almost not believe Peggy things have been soo different for me so far. hehe

Been living basically as a girl for about 6 months. Never had any trouble passing, well beyond unlearning the stoner tenor I used as a teen to appear straight(got me through highschool unharassed).

Now a days I'm pretty damn un apologetically girlish. Strictly a bottom, mainly due to my libido being completely unable to go along with topping. I don't do anything that would make them think I would be otherwise, but don't mind being sucked off though and like sex.

I came pretty close to, but not really 'dated' any men yet. The two so far were all ultra closet cases and would be bottoms when they got honest with me. That was a mild pisser, but the real reason I got mad and cut off was when it indirectly became clear to me their true intentions. They wanted me to completely be 100% girl to everyone without any honestly to my origins ever. One even paraded me in from of his parents only the second time we met in real life. If you gonna get honest with me about the desires you initially hid, then get honest with everyone :roll:

Guess I should still be grateful I have not met any yet who would try to hide me away from the rest of their lives like a mistress. That gotta come eventually.

sdman
12-08-2007, 12:13 PM

You had a fairly large penis and no man ever wanted to suck it? That just doset sound right and if it was large why did you get it cut off?

sdman
12-08-2007, 12:15 PM

HA please fill me in.

Why do you think it was dissapointing because you could not live up to their expectations with your penis.

qeuqheeg222
12-08-2007, 12:26 PM
no she doesnt want them to compare their purse collection with hers.........

alphanumeric
12-08-2007, 12:36 PM
Peggy, it's not just men but the whole culture thats changed. It's now the "me, me, me" generation. they want it all and they want it NOW.

Seriously. I see it on this board all the time. rudeness, disrespect and self absorbtion. and it gets to me. (please understand that I'm not singling out this board, I see this stuff everywhere)

This current generation currently has the highest debt load per capita since world war II, and even then the debt load was from trying to help their country in a time of war.

We have become materialistic and egotistical to the extreme.

The good news is that this generation has also become more tolerant than ever before. The western world IS a haven for gays and TS's if you don't believe me try to live in a communist or muslim country.

for me the bottom line is can't we try to be just a little more civil to each other?

lust4ts
12-08-2007, 12:38 PM

You had a fairly large penis and no man ever wanted to suck it? That just doset sound right and if it was large why did you get it cut off?

Because she felt more comfortable without it of course. Having SRS is a Trans Woman's choice and does not pertain to the size of the penis!

Did you not read her original post, she never liked using it in the first place, despite the size. This might come as a shock but not all transsexuals worlds revolve around jacking off on camera for Cockbandits, or having a huge hard cock to shove up guys asses :roll:

Some girls are cool keeping their cocks, most eventually want SRS, some sooner than others. But to say "if it was large why did you get it cut off?" is a seriously ignorant question :evil:

MacShreach
12-08-2007, 12:55 PM

It's the way you tell 'em, Jen, it really is. You could be a stand-up with the material that you just throw out here.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

sdman
12-08-2007, 12:57 PM

Because she felt more comfortable without it of course. Having SRS is a Trans Woman's choice and does not pertain to the size of the penis!

Did you not read her original post, she never liked using it in the first place, despite the size. This might come as a shock but not all transsexuals worlds revolve around jacking off on camera for Cockbandits, or having a huge hard cock to shove up guys asses :roll:

Some girls are cool keeping their cocks, most eventually want SRS, some sooner than others. But to say "if it was large why did you get it cut off?" is a seriously ignorant question :evil:

How do you know how she feels? I'm glad you know how she feels as a post op! You sound a little bit sensitive maybe you want to become a post op as well? A lot of trannies dont know what they want and most of them wind up regretting going through SRS and go into depression!

MacShreach
12-08-2007, 12:58 PM

Oh.....my.....fucking......God...... :banghead :banghead :banghead :banghead :banghead :banghead :banghead

MacShreach
12-08-2007, 01:03 PM
I think the real world and HA ratio somewhat differs :wink: :rock2 :rock2 :rock2 :rock2 :rock2 :rock2

(Thinks: Damn, did I just agree with him? Oh well :shrug )

MacShreach
12-08-2007, 01:05 PM
Why do you think it was dissapointing because you could not live up to their expectations with your penis.

You really are beyond all description. At least have some respect. At least that.

MacShreach
12-08-2007, 01:07 PM
A lot of trannies dont know what they want and most of them wind up regretting going through SRS and go into depression!

Please share the evidence you have for making this statement with us.

lust4ts
12-08-2007, 01:14 PM

How do you know how she feels? I'm glad you know how she feels as a post op! You sound a little bit sensitive maybe you want to become a post op as well? A lot of trannies dont know what they want and most of them wind up regretting going through SRS and go into depression!

Yes, I want to be a Post OP that is the reason :roll:

It is blatantly obvious why she had SRS, to anyone who is not a retard of course.

You are clearly a Cockbandit so expecting you to value a TS for anything more than her cock, I realise is too much of an expectation on my part!

Why else would she decide to have SRS unless she no longer wanted to live with her cock.

Don't tell me, in your ideal world only Transwomen with small cocks should be aloud to have SRS :roll:

sdman
12-08-2007, 01:31 PM

Oh.....my.....fucking......God...... :banghead :banghead :banghead :banghead :banghead :banghead :banghead

I think it's best she answers unless you're a post op tranny you need to quit making a ass of yourself.

sdman
12-08-2007, 01:35 PM

It is blatantly obvious why she had SRS, to anyone who is not a retard of course.

You are clearly a Cockbandit so expecting you to value a TS for anything more than her cock, I realise is too much of an expectation on my part!

Why else would she decide to have SRS unless she no longer wanted to live with her cock.

Don't tell me, in your ideal world only Transwomen with small cocks should be aloud to have SRS :roll:

Dude you want to bring your little gay looking ass in here calling someone a cock bandit with your sweet looking pictures. Anyone can get the SRS but most trannies with larger penis are tops or versatile it's mostly the small cock trannies who are your bottoms and the ones who don't use their cocks.

lust4ts
12-08-2007, 02:10 PM

Dude you want to bring your little gay looking ass in here calling someone a cock bandit with your sweet looking pictures. Anyone can get the SRS but most trannies with larger penis are tops or versatile it's mostly the small cock trannies who are your bottoms and the ones who don't use their cocks.

First off jealousy is not a good look, and little, I'm 6'1 and the fact that I show my face here just shows I'm not some ashamed little cock obsessed moron who see's TS's as his dirty little secret. Besides quite a few of the girls here seem to like my pics quite allot :wink:

Now you have just proved how stupid you really are, you cock obsessed douche bag. A girl gets SRS because of a feeling of not being comfortable living with a cock any longer. It has jack shit to do with the size of her cock. You have no clue about the people you spend your whole day jacking off over. If that's really what you believe then there is no hope for you, carry on being an ignorant Cunt!

sdman
12-08-2007, 02:33 PM

First off jealousy is not a good look, and little, I'm 6'1 and the fact that I show my face here just shows I'm not some ashamed little cock obsessed moron who see's TS's as his dirty little secret. Besides quite a few of the girls here seem to like my pics quite allot :wink:

Now you have just proved how stupid you really are, you cock obsessed douche bag. A girl gets SRS because of a feeling of not being comfortable living with a cock any longer. It has jack shit to do with the size of her cock. You have no clue about the people you spend your whole day jacking off over. If that's really what you believe then there is no hope for you, carry on being an ignorant Cunt!

The fact that you show your face is your pathetic little attempt to find a tranny desperate enough to want to fuck you! Shut the fuck up you're the one who's always talking about cock. Again i'm glad you know exactly why a tranny gets SRS you sound to be really in touch with your femine side and hav those same feeelings!

thx1138
12-08-2007, 02:35 PM
@peggygee: that's the saddest story I've heard in a long time. You should have been more aggressive. :>(

lust4ts
12-08-2007, 02:48 PM

The fact that you show your face is your pathetic little attempt to find a tranny desperate enough to want to fuck you! Shut the fuck up you're the one who's always talking about cock. Again i'm glad you know exactly why a tranny gets SRS you sound to be really in touch with your femine side and hav those same feeelings!

Ok, I'm desperate I have no chance of getting a women :lol:

Unless you have the balls to show yourself, criticizing people that do, makes you come across as ridiculous and jealous!

The difference between me and you is I respect Transsexuals as human being's and not as a pretty looking piece of Genitalia to get fucked by.

You were offensive to Peggy when she made it clear in her original post that she never liked her cock.

Guy's like you are ten a penny here. Faceless "Don't cut it off, I want to suck it" assholes!

The girls look at you as trolls to make money from, you will never be able to have a relationship with a TS because you don't respect them as women!

Take this scenario, you meet a TS, you fall in love, some years down the line she wants SRS and you say no because you are a cock sucking Cunt, who will not love her without it, and you say I'm pathetic :roll:

Anyway, you bore me. I have encountered many a troll like you on this forum, please return to posting pics of big cocks…

beatmaker
12-08-2007, 03:37 PM
I read all of the comments and there's one thing you guys and gals are missing. Back when Peggy transitioned you had no internet and the transsexual porn industry was virtually non-existent. So, you had guys that were truly thru and thru into transsexuals. It's comparable to the explosion of rap music/hip-hop culture in the 1990's. When I was young, you rarely saw whites kids into rap music, it was like 90% black and latino kids who grew up in the same types of communities, as the rap artists who made the music. That's largely why rappers today, are so much more wealthier now. The audience has expanded tremendously due to increased exposure and the same thing applies to the transsexual subculture. Another thing, you didn't have the advances in plastic surgery and body modification either. Transsexuals are definitely more passable today, than some of the older pics I've seen. Men are visual creatures as we all know. So, you have men who weren't initially into transsexuals, who will see one with such an incredible body (siliconed up) mostly and they'll succumb to their curiousity and primal sexual instincts. Many transsexuals from pre-1985, probably resembled a crossdresser for the most part, unless they had a naturally feminine appearance inherently. I can remember hanging down in Times Square as a youngin and sneaking into the peep shows and karate stores. You would see trannies on 8th Avenue and from what I remember, they all looked like a man with makeup and a dress. I don't remember the bodacious Va-Va-Voom bodies like today, but I was too young to care anyway. There is one black TS who has a video on Youtube and her ass is legendary. You have dudes posting messages like man, woman, whatever, I'd tear that azz up. I'm sure that a few dudes might have been turned on to transsexuals, just from that 2 minute Youtube clip. There's a much larger influx of men, who have developed an attraction of transsexuals over time, due to increased exposure, the internet, or just seeing a hot one strutting down the street. I know this to be true, because that's what started my attraction. I posted this story in detail before, but I'm a sucker for curvy, applebottom azzes. I guess that's the black man in me. I saw one who worked in the old Show World in Times Square, while I was looking for a good fake ID for this over 21 club (at that time they really sucked). This chick had on the short Catholic school skirt with and ass like Patricia Araujo. I almost followed her into that joint. That's what peaked my interest and here I am. I say this all to say, since they're so many more men into TS"s based on the aforementioned reasons I've outlined, you're bound to get different categories of men. Some are tops, some bottoms, some both. Some like the curvy, siliconed types and some like the slim, athletic types. Some like huge penises whereas some like TS's with very small members. We don't even have to get into the underlying racial attractions, that some guys on HA continue to point out, usually to the detriment of black TS's. Some guys are repulsed by the oversized silicone butts, that are popular amongst Brazilian transsexuals, where some guys go apeshyt over it. I see white guys staring at big booties now, whereas 20 years ago they considered that a "black thing". We're just in a different time, where people are a lot more sexual uninhibited. However, as much as thing have changed, they have remained the same, if you get my drift.

Not to play Sigmund Freud, but I think men and women tend to covet what they wish they had. It's the whole Buffalo Bill "Silence of the Lambs" mentality. I'm tall and I notice the women who hit on me or flirt the most aggressively are really short women. I also tend to notice the unshapely fat or rail skinny lesbians gravitate towards very shapely women with the exception of AG alpha female types, who want to have a male-like appearance thru and thru and hate their curves. I remember this lesbian sista I used to work with and she had a flat chest and no ass. All she would talk about is the female coworkers with big, round asses and large breasts. Men are no different. These guys who are probably not well-endowed, are probably in some weird way seeing a beautiful GG women with the big penis they wish they possessed, as the alpha and omega of their fantasies. I guess it's the encapsulation of all their wants and lusts wrapped into one being. I'm sure the more well endowed guys aren't as preoccupied with a TS's penis size as Mini-Me. I could care less, but I must admit it's something about those micro penises, that some TS's have that look repugnant. I don't why, but that's just my opinion. A lot of guys nowadays have shed the "tranny chaser" front and are more willing to interact with a TS's private parts without feeling "gay", as it's more socially acceptable. Shyt, seeing homosexual men and women kissing and holding hands in public is considered somewhat normal if you live in a large city, whereas it wasn't 20 years ago. Like that Biggie record from his first album says "Things Done Changed". Just my two cents!

mbf
12-08-2007, 03:38 PM

I am inclined to say nothing has changed at all.

the "topping tranny" is a myth of the sex-industry, at least for the most part. I have never met any TS personally who, in a LTR (or even as a fuck-buddy for that matter) would bone her guy on a regular basis.

why werent guys interested in ur frontal plumbing? probable answer, you sent out signals of various kinds that you didnt like that.

but I would really be interested in how you came to the conclusion things might have changed?

but there is another thing which occasionally appears: the Tranny who doesnt come to terms that there are guys out there who are not interested in their toilet parts, except for the exhaust.

that type sees in every man who showed any interest in her a "chaser" in the "hidden mode".

hwbs
12-08-2007, 03:57 PM
its different strokes 4 different folks....typically bottom girls u literally see them waiving hands screaming " i am a bottom"...girls that are versatile don't feel the need to do the same and speak up...personally i like sexually adventurous girls...u can leave to cold fish where they lie...i have never asked a girl to do anything that they weren't begging me to do to them...the problem comes from guys that have no clue..they think because a girl has a big schlong that she is a top..

sorry to say i only worry about my personal life and not others when it comes to sex..most guys i meet ts are just a fetish to them and that really doesn't apply to my life...i can only live for myself and not the board...people might not like my honesty but that is too bad.i give y the str8 truth..i see a lot of people making posts that are not their real beliefs in hope of impressing a girl on here..

MacShreach
12-08-2007, 04:30 PM
str9 truth...

LOL is that like the Australian truth? 8)

Don't take offence, I'm just a cheeky cunt. Your posts are always on the ball and that one was too.

brickcitybrother
12-08-2007, 04:48 PM
Peggy:

I haven't read all of this thread. But I think your observations are pretty much right on point. The two I would point out are: 1) HA doesn't mirror real life. I love girls ... or gurls. And the only time bigger is better is with breasts and butts; 2) You seem to be open enough now (and therefore probably so for all of the relevant time) that men understood where you were coming from and acted accordingly. I know from my own experience ... if someone wanted my backside - that was someone I was interested in wanting.

My two cents ... as I go back to obscurity.

MacShreach
12-08-2007, 04:52 PM
Peggy:

My two cents ... as I go back to obscurity.

Stick around, man, you always made sense.

Quinn
12-08-2007, 05:39 PM
i see a lot of people making posts that are not their real beliefs in hope of impressing a girl on here..

Definitely the str8 truth.

-Quinn

tg4me
12-08-2007, 06:42 PM
its different strokes 4 different folks....typically bottom girls u literally see them waiving hands screaming " i am a bottom"...girls that are versatile don't feel the need to do the same and speak up...personally i like sexually adventurous girls...u can leave to cold fish where they lie...i have never asked a girl to do anything that they weren't begging me to do to them...the problem comes from guys that have no clue..they think because a girl has a big schlong that she is a top..

sorry to say i only worry about my personal life and not others when it comes to sex..most guys i meet ts are just a fetish to them and that really doesn't apply to my life...i can only live for myself and not the board...people might not like my honesty but that is too bad.i give y the str8 truth..i see a lot of people making posts that are not their real beliefs in hope of impressing a girl on here..

Quoting this saves me alot of time. Very close to my feelings. This is a fetish for me. I could lose my job if it was discovered that I was into any "abnormal fetish. " Unfortunately I'm into lots of abnormal fetishes :lol: All of my fave sites are teen, dominatrix or spanking related. The "it's small so cut it off" comment made no sense on a personal level. I'm not going to waste my time on it.

Peggy, I often think your the one that's on the wrong site. You try to expand our thinking and you use this as a sounding board for TG real-life problems,concerns,politics and feelings. Arianna does the same but often with a chip on her shoulder. There are others too, but I will only mention the two of you. I find both of you interesting as people. I've thought about both of you in my 'non-porn' life. I read your comments because you have something to say and your not scared to say it. Viki is like that too. But I'm HERE for shallow reasons. :roll: I don't think that makes me a shallow person. This is a porn site. If this was a site dedicated to helping those in the TG community, then 85% of all that is posted here would be offensive to me. If I was a TG "just looking for a single drop of fucking compassion from somebody...anybody" :cry: :lol: ......I would often find this place depressing.
I'm not the life of the party kinda guy. IF I saw either of you at a party, both would leave the longest impression on me.... if I was able to connect on a personal level. Meanwhile, the others that find it easy to let down their hair, have a blast dancing the night away, laughing and just having a "shallow" good time are a group that I've never quite been apart of. :roll: I've heard the "I like him as a friend/brother more than once in my life. :lol: Maybe that's the "vibe " mentioned earlier. Some of us are at our best on a intimate conversational level, some of us shine as the wild and wacky types. Some of us relate to the Blues and some love disco.

Ecstatic
12-09-2007, 02:30 AM
I'd say it may well be a combination of, as you put it, the aura you projected and that, probably largely as a result of the proliferation of TS porn and escorts, more men today are interested than would have been then.

peggygee
12-09-2007, 03:08 AM

Lust4ts and I have actually talked about this a number of times. I feel that
he has done a pretty good articulaltion of the facts.

Many times on this forum I have discussed why I opted for SRS,and why I
felt it was right for me. I will say that the size of my penis had no bearing
on that decision, nor does it for most women.

Finally I will also add that the vast majority of women that have had SRS
are very content with that decision.

I can attest to this personally, and through the many other post op
women that I know, and the research that affirms that conclusion.

AllanahStarrNYC
12-09-2007, 03:15 AM

HA please fill me in.

The stuff you say on here makes you sound SERIOUSLY mentally challenged most of the time..I.E. not knowing the differenve between Spanish & Portugese and your generilizations about post op TS women.

It was dissapointing because I am not a top in my personal life- and I don't date dick hungry guys like you that want to suck and get fucked and are against ts having SRS.

If I wanted a size queen or to be a top- I would have simply stayed male and led a gay lifesyle.

peggygee
12-09-2007, 03:21 AM
but I would really be interested in how you came to the conclusion things might have changed?

I get a sense of it from the way you hear guys talk about the penises of
the women on the various boards.

It's like an obsession for so many of the guys, the woman is secondary,
and the cock is primary.

Fox
12-09-2007, 03:30 AM

I was out there.

Well, I don't have any experience with tgirls up to this point, and although I'd be a top guy, I don't see how she'd be satisfied if I completely ignored her penis. I mean, I'd feel bad if I didn't bring her to orgasm (suck, handjob, something). I understand some can orgasm from anal only even without any interaction with her penis, but I don't know how common that occurance really is. So, I guess my next question would be, if those men ignored your penis, were you sexually fulfilled? Was it less of a sexual thing for you and more emotional and that was "enough?"

Just curious. 8)

peggygee
12-09-2007, 03:50 AM
Peggy, I often think your the one that's on the wrong site. You try to expand our thinking and you use this as a sounding board for TG real-life problems,concerns,politics and feelings. Arianna does the same but often with a chip on her shoulder. There are others too, but I will only mention the two of you. I find both of you interesting as people. I've thought about both of you in my 'non-porn' life. I read your comments because you have something to say and your not scared to say it. Viki is like that too. But I'm HERE for shallow reasons. :roll: I don't think that makes me a shallow person. This is a porn site. If this was a site dedicated to helping those in the TG community, then 85% of all that is posted here would be offensive to me. If I was a TG "just looking for a single drop of fucking compassion from somebody...anybody" :cry: :lol: ......I would often find this place depressing.

I'm not the life of the party kinda guy. IF I saw either of you at a party, both would leave the longest impression on me.... if I was able to connect on a personal level. Meanwhile, the others that find it easy to let down their hair, have a blast dancing the night away, laughing and just having a "shallow" good time are a group that I've never quite been apart of. :roll: I've heard the "I like him as a friend/brother more than once in my life. :lol: Maybe that's the "vibe " mentioned earlier. Some of us are at our best on a intimate conversational level, some of us shine as the wild and wacky types. Some of us relate to the Blues and some love disco.

HA, I'm going to share a secret with you.....

If you should ever meet me, you will find me to be the same pasionate,
caring, intense, woman of integrity that I present on the forum.

What doesn't come across in my writngs very often is my wicked sense
of humor. In real life I am very gregarious, very high energy, a real live wire.

Or you may find me having a quiet tete-a-tete with someone on a very
intense topic

Some people are uni-dimesional, I am not one of those people.

Yes, I could start threads like "Do you like my hair color", "Is my ass too
fat", or get caught up in 100 page long flame wars.

But I'm a middle - aged woman, who should know better, thus I
don't roll like that.

I too often wonder why I am here. I don't escort, I'm not promoting a
video, I'm not announcing when I'm availible in your town.

For me being here is more about gving to others, rather than seeking
anything from someone.

Rare will it be the I will ask of others on this forum, I have people in the
real world that I rely on to comfort and guide me.

In terms of any potential dating opportunities, that's not likely to happen,
because this is Hungangels, not 'Postop Angels'.

My OP question is my natural inquisitive nature to understand a
phenomenon that I hadn't encountered in my decades in 'the lfe' until
I came upon sites like HA and the like.

And that is why the intense propensity to have a proclivity for the penis.

peggygee
12-09-2007, 03:53 AM

I was out there.

Just curious. 8)

I hadn't forgotten the question.

I'm just trying to figure out how I can answer it without
writng a dissertation. :oops:

peggygee
12-09-2007, 04:09 AM
Peggy, it's not just men but the whole culture thats changed. It's now the "me, me, me" generation. they want it all and they want it NOW.

Seriously. I see it on this board all the time. rudeness, disrespect and self absorbtion. and it gets to me. (please understand that I'm not singling out this board, I see this stuff everywhere)

This current generation currently has the highest debt load per capita since world war II, and even then the debt load was from trying to help their country in a time of war.

We have become materialistic and egotistical to the extreme.

The good news is that this generation has also become more tolerant than ever before. The western world IS a haven for gays and TS's if you don't believe me try to live in a communist or muslim country.

for me the bottom line is can't we try to be just a little more civil to each other?

There is a meaness, a callousness that is epidemic on the Internet.

It is as of if people can sit at their monitors, they are free to act in a
manner that they would not in the real world.

I've stayed out of a lot of flame wars, trying to be neutral, hoping it would
blow over, that the parties involved could work it out amongst themselves.

I have studied and been a part of enough history to see that is not
always the best course of action.

TrueBeauty TS
12-09-2007, 05:07 AM
I didn't read the whole thread. I've never had sex with a Trans-women, if I ever do, then I would be the top. I don't suck cock either...so I guess the penis doesn't really come into play for me, it's insignificant.

Hope that's easy to understand.

M77,

I hear that a lot from guys and I always wonder.... then why are you interested in T girls? If the penis has no interest to you at all, then why not be interested in regular GG's? Surely GG's will let you do anal too, so it can't be just about that, is it?

I know you can't hear my tone of voice, but I'm not being a smart ass. I would like to understand your point of view. At the end of the day, whatever turns you on makes no difference to me, but I am curious about your response.

With respect....

peggygee
12-09-2007, 06:30 AM

I was out there.

Just curious. 8)

http://i92.photobucket.com/albums/l2/magi43/car2x3.jpg

I have an answer, and it's relatively short. :wink:

Having an emtotional connection with someone, caring about them and
they you, does make sex better.

If I have sex with a stranger, I'm going to be nervous. Are they a nut, a
serial killer, what's their STD status.

Back when I used to get high, I had sex with this guy, who I knew, after I
fell asleep, he stole money and drugs from me, I caught a case off of
that.

Now I have been clean for many years, and my body is a temple, and
very precious, thus I don't let people go traipsing around my body, mind,
heart and soul.

But on the sex tip, making love to a transwoman is very similiar to making
love to a natal woman, at least it is for me.

Lots of fore-play, kissng, groping, under the sweater action. Licking and
kissing my breasts and nipples, and rest of my body, grabbing squeezing
my butt. My feeling the firm body of my man, his muscles, his bald
head, or dreads between my breasts, feeling his groin become aroused.

When I was pre op I enjoyed anal sex quite a bit, now not so much.

In men and pre ops when you hit the prostate gland it can be very
pleasurable.

Another important tip, I never liked to lay on my stomach and have the
man make love to me, that struck me as a gay position. I would be on my
back, with my legs over his shoulder, or sitting on him, riding him cowgirl
style.

And here's the important part - how I got my nut then, and often do now.

As they are fucking me I might be rubbing my penis, much like I will
massage my clit now when I have sex.

So basically we're fucking but I may be doing some self stimulation The
beauty part now is I don't mind if a man massages my clit or does oral
on me, then it was unpleasant.

Bottom line for sex to be enjoyable I had to be the woman, the receptive
partner.

TrueBeauty TS
12-09-2007, 06:31 AM
I know you can't hear my tone of voice, but I'm not being a smart ass. I would like to understand your point of view. At the end of the day, whatever turns you on makes no difference to me, but I am curious about your response.

With respect....

Hmmm, your signature says that 99.98% of us ain't worth your time. You've never shown signs of liking me in the past so I'm not sure about this "not trying to be a smartass" and "respect" business. More like you're trying to set me up for something. If you don't like me much that's fine. I've never liked much you either. 8)

Damn.... that's cold. And it's Christmas time too. :cry:

Sorry. I'll try not to talk with you again.

peggygee
12-09-2007, 06:42 AM
Does a pre-op have much choice if she wants to be penetrated in other places besides her mouth or ears? :lol: Post-ops are fine too, but if she didn't want anal sex, then I'd be disappointed.

I was just saying that to Fox upthread.

When I only could have anal, and my prostate was larger,
I loved it.

Now I can do vaginal, and the prostate is smaller, so anal
is an every once in a while thing, and then it's.....

"You ain't gonna shit right for a week"

http://i92.photobucket.com/albums/l2/magi43/santa01.jpg

:lol:

hondarobot
12-09-2007, 06:42 AM

With respect....

Hmmm, your signature says that 99.98% of us ain't worth your time. You've never shown signs of liking me in the past so I'm not sure about this "not trying to be a smartass" and "respect" business. More like you're trying to set me up for something. If you don't like me much that's fine. I've never liked much you either. 8)

Damn.... that's cold. And it's Christmas time too. :cry:

Sorry. I'll try not to talk with you again.

Honestly, a girl with a penis is a bit odd. You can't really dance around that. You deal with it and do what a guy can to make her happy.

That's pretty much all there is to it.

Fox
12-09-2007, 06:50 AM

I was out there.

Just curious. 8)

http://i92.photobucket.com/albums/l2/magi43/car2x3.jpg

I have an answer, and it's relatively short. :wink:

Having an emtotional connection with someone, caring about them and
they you, does make sex better.

If I have sex with a stranger, I'm going to be nervous. Are they a nut, a
serial killer, what's their STD status.

Back when I used to get high, I had sex with this guy, who I knew, after I
fell asleep, he stole money and drugs from me, I caught a case off of
that.

Now I have been clean for many years, and my body is a temple, and
very precious, thus I don't let people go traipsing around my body, mind,
heart and soul.

But on the sex tip, making love to a transwoman is very similiar to making
love to a natal woman, at least it is for me.

Lots of fore-play, kissng, groping, under the sweater action. Licking and
kissing my breasts and nipples, and rest of my body, grabbing squeezing
my butt. My feeling the firm body of my man, his muscles, his bald
head, or dreads between my breasts, feeling his groin become aroused.

When I was pre op I enjoyed anal sex quite a bit, now not so much.

In men and pre ops when you hit the prostate gland it can be very
pleasurable.

Another important tip, I never liked to lay on my stomach and have the
man make love to me, that struck me as a gay position. I would be on my
back, with my legs over his shoulder, or sitting on him, riding him cowgirl
style.

And here's the important part - how I got my nut then, and often do now.

As they are fucking me I might be rubbing my penis, much like I will
massage my clit now when I have sex.

So basically we're fucking but I may be doing some self stimulation The
beauty part now is I don't mind if a man massages my clit or does oral
on me, then it was unpleasant.

Bottom line for sex to be enjoyable I had to be the woman, the receptive
partner.

Cool, thanks for the enlightenment. :D

peggygee
12-09-2007, 07:09 AM
Cool, thanks for the enlightenment. :D

Hope it was helpful, but bottom line treat her like a lady, and you
should be fine.

BTW, Good to have you back, have you swtched ISPs.

Fox
12-09-2007, 07:14 AM
Yeah, I have DSL now. I was gone mostly due to my job which I have since quit. They had me working all kinds of crazy hours (retail, you how they do).

peggygee
12-09-2007, 08:36 AM
Come on, it can't be that bad. :lol:

Depends on the guy. :oops:

lust4ts
12-09-2007, 09:03 AM

Lust4ts and I have actually talked about this a number of times. I feel that
he has done a pretty good articulaltion of the facts.

Many times on this forum I have discussed why I opted for SRS,and why I
felt it was right for me. I will say that the size of my penis had no bearing
on that decision, nor does it for most women.

Finally I will also add that the vast majority of women that have had SRS
are very content with that decision.

I can attest to this personally, and through the many other post op
women that I know, and the research that affirms that conclusion.

Thanks Peggy I try to take what people like you have taught me and use it for the best. I do admit to getting caught up in the point scoring thing sometimes, and then my posts can include backhand insults instead of just using the insight in a purely positive way. I guess that's a trait of my character and is hard to step away from, but I will try in future :)

mbf
12-09-2007, 11:20 AM

and the cock is primary.

but this is only a valid observation REGARDING those specific guys who post on a ts-porn-themed messege board in a way you described. And you very well know that this gives a distorted view.

For instance, so many of those guys are dream-jockeys anyway, its an entirely different corwd than those who, in fact, will have, are having or have had a relationship with a (pre op)TS.

besides, if you look for the cock-hounds, you will find them, thus you *may* overlook others who are clearly on a different route. Namely those men you were referring to in your initial post, peggygee.

so you should have worded your initial post differently in my opinion.

peggygee
12-09-2007, 10:05 PM

and the cock is primary.

but this is only a valid observation REGARDING those specific guys who post on a ts-porn-themed messege board in a way you described. And you very well know that this gives a distorted view.

For instance, so many of those guys are dream-jockeys anyway, its an entirely different corwd than those who, in fact, will have, are having or have had a relationship with a (pre op)TS.

besides, if you look for the cock-hounds, you will find them, thus you *may* overlook others who are clearly on a different route. Namely those men you were referring to in your initial post, peggygee.

so you should have worded your initial post differently in my opinion.

I think if we look at HA as a statistical sample of men who are interested
in transwomen, and if a large percentage of these men are interested in
the women because of their penises, then we may infer that it is the penis
that is the attractant not the woman.

My empirical experience (http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&rlz=1T4GWYE_enUS251US252&q=define%3A+empirical) has been that men have been attracted to me
as a person, my currently or previously having a penis did not
negatively impact their interest in me.

mbf
12-09-2007, 10:19 PM
I think if we look at HA as a statistical sample of men who are interested
in transwomen, and if a large percentage of these men are interested in
the women because of their penises, then we may infer that it is the penis
that is the attractant not the woman.

My empirical experience has been that men have been attracted to me
as a person, my currently or previously having a penis did not
negatively impact their interest in me.

why didnt you write that in the very beginning?

your statement was not precise, therefore you got vague answers.

HA.com is for a majority of guys a place for watching ts-related porn, as well as getting info on TS-escorts. thats yet again a segment of a segment of the men interested in TS.

MacShreach
12-10-2007, 03:29 AM
<snip>

I too often wonder why I am here.<snip>

Well I consider having met you to be one of the most memorable events to happen to me since I came here, so for purely selfish reasons I'm glad you came.

To answer another point you raised, a penis is definitely not required to make a woman attractive or interesting, at least to me.

I realise it's something that a lot of people here don't get, but I just like women. All types.

peggygee
12-10-2007, 05:23 AM
<snip>

I too often wonder why I am here.<snip>

Well I consider having met you to be one of the most memorable events to happen to me since I came here, so for purely selfish reasons I'm glad you came.

To answer another point you raised, a penis is definitely not required to make a woman attractive or interesting, at least to me.

I realise it's something that a lot of people here don't get, but I just like women. All types.

http://i92.photobucket.com/albums/l2/magi43/scotland4.gif

Thank you Mac the feeling is more than mutual. I truly love and value our
discourse on a wide variety of topics.

Your quick wit, intelligence, and empathy, make times that are difficult, a
little more bearable.

Thank you again,

Peg....

werwt22
12-10-2007, 05:37 AM
Luck-of-the-draw I suppose. Some people just don't go beyond str8 up fucking. I know 35+ yr old women that have never sucked dick and claim they never plan on. I've had sex with a few TS without Oral, but I wouldn't use the word aura....more like a vibe you give off to either engage you in a different manner sexually or that you wouldn't be comfortable if they did give you oral. Just my opinion.

sdman
12-22-2007, 04:20 PM

HA please fill me in.

The stuff you say on here makes you sound SERIOUSLY mentally challenged most of the time..I.E. not knowing the differenve between Spanish & Portugese and your generilizations about post op TS women.

It was dissapointing because I am not a top in my personal life- and I don't date dick hungry guys like you that want to suck and get fucked and are against ts having SRS.

If I wanted a size queen or to be a top- I would have simply stayed male and led a gay lifesyle.

Allanah Star are you a legal american citizen or did you come over here on one of the Cuban boats? Are you also a tax payer?

Trogdor
12-22-2007, 07:42 PM
Some people just don't go beyond str8 up fucking. I know 35+ yr old women that have never sucked dick and claim they never plan on.

Sounds like half the women in the midwest. :P

Anyhow, for me, I never got to have that wild sex filled younger days most folks might have gotten to have. Fuck, I did not even manage to even get a date till I was fucking 20....my high school years were miserable, I was unfortunate to not be able to get sexual till 24 or 25....and wanna have it all, you know? I want more than the straight, normal 2.3 kids, white picket fence, 30 year mortage, suv driving sex life most people end up having when one is older.

Sorta like how Micheal Jackson being as he is cause he really never had a childhood and never got to do the things a kid should have been doing when he was one. Same goes for me not having a teenagehood, and doing all the stuff a teenager should have done.....especially when it came to sexuality.

Guess me having been the sexual wallflower makes one into a veritable Quagmire wannabe. :?

sucka4chix
12-22-2007, 07:46 PM
I tried to leave this alone, but something keeps gnawing at me, so I guess it's time to squash some toes and piss people off.
Although I have the utmost respect for Peggy and Allanah, some of the comments they and other T-girls make show ridiculous ignorance. Peggy, you can live your whole life and never know the thoughts of your best friend, so to say none of your male friends were too interested in your cock is silly. Maybe they just never let you know that. You will never know. Never! As has been mentioned, the vibe you give off surely did not lend itself to guys who were cock-centric--- we tend to draw the people into our lives that we are tuned into, or so the professionals say.
It's getting old hearing "girls" disrespect guys who like their cocks. Very old. A "girl" who has a cock is just that--- a girl with a cock. Not a fag. Not a girl. Not a boy. Allanah, just because a guy likes your cock doesn't mean he'd like you as a boy, you know that. Your comment was ill-advised. Someone else said in another thread that "you almost want to introduce them to your brother"---- another stupid comment.
Because I'm pissed and tired of defending myself, I'll stop being PC. I DON'T LIKE FAGS! I'm not comfortable in gay bars. I don't support gay rights gay marriage or any gay agenda. (I'm not ANTI I'm just not PRO!).And I'm not homophobic---just because you're not fond of something, doesn't make you afraid of it. That's psycho-babble non-sense.
But I like T-girls--- beautiful girls with penises...yes penises. I hate to feel razor stubble on a girls face when cuddling, I hate broad shoulders, muscular bodies, deep voices. But I don't hate a girls cock. I won't apologize for that.
As much as guys you all hate are fixated on cock, you are fixated on it too, just negatively. There are so many other things that are masculine and define a man besides a penis, but y'all don't fixate on that. Is a guy acceptable that hates cock but is attracted to someones masculine jawline? Is it acceptable if a guy hates cock but thinks your unshaved Adams apple is cute? Is a guy more of a man's man if he shuns your cock,but doesn't mind that you sound like Darth Vader?
I and many guys like girls with cocks. That's why we're here. I appreciate them for what they ARE, not what they can become. To me it's foolish to have sex with someone, but say "eeeeww, I don't like that part of your body". If that's the case, have sex with a gender that doesn't have that body part---- it's simple.
I have sucked girls off, including Miss Starr, but I never asked to do any of them. Usually you get the "here, put your mouth on it" pleading from the girl. And that's definitely how bottoming happens. Yes I've done it. Never asked for it. Always gave in to incessant pleas. "You know you want to" they say. BTW, yes most were escorts, but the first was not. And the 2nd was an escort I really really liked and would've dated if I could've. Personally I get nothing out of it--- the thought of it is exciting.... the actual act is not. Painful, then numb. Prostate massage is not pleasure to me just makes me cum harder, although I can't feel the orgasm as much.
I don't consider myself gay, although I've done several things that society would term so. The thought of being with a guy makes me wanna puke, and if I can see the guy in you I'm not attracted. But unlike you I don't see guy just because I see cock. You have to look at the entire package.
Luckily, and obviously unbeknownst to you all, there are plenty of girls who have come to grips with who and what they are. I just spoke to a girl in Orlando, a close friend who has actually performed at one of Allanah's parties, about this very subject. She said when she was younger she hated her cock and wouldn't let guys touch it, but she realized she was only caving in to society's views of what a girl was. She now loves her cock and her balls, would never get rid of any of them, and you had better be paying attention to them if you're gonna have sex with her. It's insulting if you don't.
So there are many types of men and many types of T-girls. Everybody does not share your views on being trans. Please stop making your admirers ashamed for being one.

Trogdor
12-22-2007, 08:20 PM
I tried to leave this alone, but something keeps gnawing at me, so I guess it's time to squash some toes and piss people off.
Although I have the utmost respect for Peggy and Allanah, some of the comments they and other T-girls make show ridiculous ignorance. Peggy, you can live your whole life and never know the thoughts of your best friend, so to say none of your male friends were too interested in your cock is silly. Maybe they just never let you know that. You will never know. Never! As has been mentioned, the vibe you give off surely did not lend itself to guys who were cock-centric--- we tend to draw the people into our lives that we are tuned into, or so the professionals say.
It's getting old hearing "girls" disrespect guys who like their cocks. Very old. A "girl" who has a cock is just that--- a girl with a cock. Not a fag. Not a girl. Not a boy. Allanah, just because a guy likes your cock doesn't mean he'd like you as a boy, you know that. Your comment was ill-advised. Someone else said in another thread that "you almost want to introduce them to your brother"---- another stupid comment.
Because I'm pissed and tired of defending myself, I'll stop being PC. I DON'T LIKE FAGS! I'm not comfortable in gay bars. I don't support gay rights gay marriage or any gay agenda. (I'm not ANTI I'm just not PRO!).And I'm not homophobic---just because you're not fond of something, doesn't make you afraid of it. That's psycho-babble non-sense.
But I like T-girls--- beautiful girls with penises...yes penises. I hate to feel razor stubble on a girls face when cuddling, I hate broad shoulders, muscular bodies, deep voices. But I don't hate a girls cock. I won't apologize for that.
As much as guys you all hate are fixated on cock, you are fixated on it too, just negatively. There are so many other things that are masculine and define a man besides a penis, but y'all don't fixate on that. Is a guy acceptable that hates cock but is attracted to someones masculine jawline? Is it acceptable if a guy hates cock but thinks your unshaved Adams apple is cute? Is a guy more of a man's man if he shuns your cock,but doesn't mind that you sound like Darth Vader?
I and many guys like girls with cocks. That's why we're here. I appreciate them for what they ARE, not what they can become. To me it's foolish to have sex with someone, but say "eeeeww, I don't like that part of your body". If that's the case, have sex with a gender that doesn't have that body part---- it's simple.
I have sucked girls off, including Miss Starr, but I never asked to do any of them. Usually you get the "here, put your mouth on it" pleading from the girl. And that's definitely how bottoming happens. Yes I've done it. Never asked for it. Always gave in to incessant pleas. "You know you want to" they say. BTW, yes most were escorts, but the first was not. And the 2nd was an escort I really really liked and would've dated if I could've. Personally I get nothing out of it--- the thought of it is exciting.... the actual act is not. Painful, then numb. Prostate massage is not pleasure to me just makes me cum harder, although I can't feel the orgasm as much.
I don't consider myself gay, although I've done several things that society would term so. The thought of being with a guy makes me wanna puke, and if I can see the guy in you I'm not attracted. But unlike you I don't see guy just because I see cock. You have to look at the entire package.
Luckily, and obviously unbeknownst to you all, there are plenty of girls who have come to grips with who and what they are. I just spoke to a girl in Orlando, a close friend who has actually performed at one of Allanah's parties, about this very subject. She said when she was younger she hated her cock and wouldn't let guys touch it, but she realized she was only caving in to society's views of what a girl was. She now loves her cock and her balls, would never get rid of any of them, and you had better be paying attention to them if you're gonna have sex with her. It's insulting if you don't.
So there are many types of men and many types of T-girls. Everybody does not share your views on being trans. Please stop making your admirers ashamed for being one.

The chick in Orlando cute? and if so, what's her number? :mrgreen:

peggygee
12-22-2007, 10:58 PM

An honest post, and by no means do I take umbrage or offense to it.

I would like to respond to a few of your points though.

Peggy, you can live your whole life and never know the thoughts of your best friend, so to say none of your male friends were too interested in your cock is silly. Maybe they just never let you know that. You will never know. Never! As has been mentioned, the vibe you give off surely did not lend itself to guys who were cock-centric--- we tend to draw the people into our lives that we are tuned into, or so the professionals say.

In relationships be they with my significant other, family or friends, I am a
proponent of discussing feelings. I like to know what is on the other
person's mind and heart. So for something as intimate as lovemaking I
definetely would communicate and elicit input on what pleases me and my
partner.

On these points:

I and many guys like girls with cocks. That's why we're here. I appreciate them for what they ARE, not what they can become.

Luckily, and obviously unbeknownst to you all, there are plenty of girls who have come to grips with who and what they are.

Please stop making your admirers ashamed for being one.

Yes there are many women that are comfortable being non / pre op. And
there are many men that are attracted to them.

Yet there are many women that are not comfortable with their penis, and
that are taking steps to correct that situation.

Ultimately they do not seek nor particularly value men that are interested
in them for that attribute.

Conversely the 'so-called admirer' does not value the woman who wants
to or has made the ultimate transition - SRS.

There are of course men who are interested in women, no matter what
gender they were born in.

But for the women who lose their penises, they will find that they have
also lost the fickle affections of the admirer.

sucka4chix
12-23-2007, 12:15 AM
Peggy, thanks for the classy (as usual) response. It's still quite possible that someone would have wanted to "go there" with you, but they knew your attitude towards it and never tried, but you're probably right ---you knew them, I don't. If you never met one who deep down wasn't at least curious, I'd agree with Allanah that it was just luck. Whether it was good luck or bad luck is a matter of opinion.
I wasn't trying to blast anyone; just wanted to point out that the view of a few TSes, no matter how prominent, does not represent the entire group. I don't know if there is even a predominant view. I have met very few girls who don't like their equipment, but I'm still not ready to generalize.
I posted to this thread because it's frustrating to be attracted to a certain type of girl, knowing that if society knew you liked these girls you'd be ostracized AND on top of that be dissed by the very girls you're attracted to, simply because you're attracted to them! It's very confusing. Basically the signal you give off is "I want you to be attracted to me but you shouldn't be attracted to me, so since you are...I don't like you"
Also, I think you've confused a few things: sex and love and affection are 3 separate entities. You can have one or two without the other. LOVE is independent of what's between your legs.Sex is not! If we were dating and you had your SRS, If I loved you, I'd still love you. Would I still be SEXUALLY attracted to you???? That's the question. I submit that the guy who loses SEXUAL interest after SRS is not fickle; the one who doesn't is. The man who loses interest is simply interested in what he always has been. The man who doesn't (lose interest) is by definition fickle as his object of affection can change easily from ass to pussy to neo-pussy or whatever is lying next to him. It is not unreasonable for a guy to have problem with a girl having SRS. If it's something you do for you, not someone else, why do you expect someone not taking your walk to understand it? Should a guy who dates another guy be accepting when his mate wants to transition? Sure he can be supportive and even still love, but to EXPECT someone to just cater their libido to whatever form or gender you decide to take on is not only unreasonable but illogical. Pre-op to post-op is the same thing. We all understand, I think, that men need erections to perform intercourse. Most sane men aren't aroused simply because you're human; they're attracted to a smaller subset. So you like what you like and it doesn't change much. That's normal and nothing to be hated for.

bezane
12-23-2007, 12:24 AM
Hi Peggy.....hope the Holiday season is a good one for you. This post is for you. I'm saying that because this is what I would say to only you in person and know that it will be unpopular here. I don't want to cause problems or argue about anything with people.

I'm not totally crazy about the way it was said but sucka makes some points.

I've come across many post op girls that have issues about "what they've done" as well as in purely gender/sexual terms being at the "bottom of the totem pole" in comparison to genetic girls.

That is truly what I have been told. By the same token, TS girls, especially many of the bombshells here, whether they like it or not, are at the very top of the totem pole. No GG can compete with them on diverse terms. No man can offer a complete feminine experience like they can.

There is also the issue of "the guys that are full of shit." Those are the ones that are worshipped by many TS girls because they are macho straight guys, that happened to "abandon" the notion of being with a GG because they happen to have met "the woman of their dreams" in a transsexual wrapper. How can this be?

The idea may suddenly appeal to them. And the taboo may drive their desire through the roof. But I'm not a kid here living in the closet, as many here know. The guys are NOW into Transsexuals. As inconvenient as that may be to someone's ego.

I'm also a total top. Really don't like the bottom AT ALL. But I do like every aspect of the TS body.

The debate over transsexualism often takes a MALE VS. FEMALE discourse. And often times the transitioning women become hyper-sensitive to the debate. They, due to society's ridiculous simplicity choose to be female and anything that hints male is met with disgust. And it baffles me that many TS women call guys that admire them faggots, cock worshippers, etc. but really believe their own boyfriend is some Macho Straight man in a steel jockstrap.

I don't want to rain on anyone's parade. Everyone is entitled to their feelings. But admirer's, especially one's that don't hide their feelings are a bit closer to normality than TS women that hate guys that like their cocks. That's not right. On this board due to shout downs they are supreme judges, but in the real world, no one is going to say that the cock hating TS lover is any better than the cock loving TS lover.

And why torture yourself. A TS woman, a real one, one that works hard to dazzle the world with her looks and well-adjusted attitude is so rare. Guys can't find them. But GG's are everywhere. So do TS women really believe that these unsuspecting men are really 100% unsuspecting? I know two guys very well, that date TS girls, great ones, one here on board, and they both told me they've always liked TS women but their current girlfriends think they are the first. No one gets hurt. Or do they?

Then the other debate. The one about hating men that want to suck their cocks. Do these girls like anal sex? Do all GG girls like anal sex? Why is one act an act of a faggot and the other is not. If I don't fuck my GG girlfriend's ass is that wrong?

Point being is that let make the question more complex. An ass is not a vagina. They are different. I go out with GG's mostly to get to their vagina's. And guess what, they have an ass too. So unless I admit loving the complexity and beauty of a TS girl, what the fuck do I need her for? If I love her that's one reason. But are we being naive enough to think that there is only one single person in the world for us and we happened to find them? And if that hits the skids, is that it. Never settle down again?

A TS girl here called me because she was in town. She is beautiful. She can date anyone. I was flattered. We hung out at a restaurant, then a bar, all mainstream on the Vegas strip and you couldn't tell her from any of the other 350,000 visiting GG women. What was enlightening was that she told me it was nice to be out with a guy that "knows." No stress. And yet she was really jived by the fact we weren't going to drag shows or tranny bars or gay bars. And when I asked her wasn't she wanting to meet a "straight guy?" She's a smart girl. She said if they don't know, when they find out they are gone. If they find out it is usually within a day that they get you into bed. Meaning, he knew, he's turned on by it, no hesitation. He changed his entire life on a dime. No discussion.

Of course we'll hear that many are wined and dined by "straight men" after they find out. They never look at TS porn the whole time because even after they knew they continued to be "straight men." Well in accordance with the laws of nature I guess i'm not straight. But in accordance with the laws between man and woman, I'm the real deal. But I still can't figure out why TS girls should hate me because I like them. And I can't figure out why they want to hide from the notion of what they are?

Hannibal Lecter
12-23-2007, 12:26 AM

A REAL MAN is always a MAN, he doesn't like the penis, what he likes is YOU as a WOMAN,
and nothing more or less than that. What we though find here, on this very site,
is up to 80% fagots, and that's another story. But he'll be ready to "swallow" your
p. just because of you, if he really loves you. Haven't you got that yet ??

vegasboy
12-23-2007, 12:32 AM
A REAL MAN is always a MAN, he doesn't like the penis, what he likes is YOU as a WOMAN,
and nothing more or less than that. What we though find here, on this very site,
is up to 80% fagots, and that's another story. But he'll be ready to "swallow" your
I don't know you, so I can't tell if you're being serious, but if so that's hilarious. You're saying a real man would be willing to swallow cock just for her pleasure? So you're an altruistic sword swallower? You're sucking cocks to keep everyone else happy. That's quite generous. Are you sure that's not just a copout, this whole considerate partner thing :wink: :wink: .

Hannibal Lecter
12-23-2007, 12:40 AM
I don't know you, so I can't tell if you're being serious, but if so that's hilarious. You're saying a real man would be willing to swallow cock just for her pleasure? So you're an altruistic sword swallower? You're sucking cocks to keep everyone else happy. That's quite generous. Are you sure that's not just a copout, this whole considerate partner thing :wink: :wink: .

Do you know what True Love Is?
If you do know, then you've already got your answer..

vegasboy
12-23-2007, 12:48 AM
[quote="vegasboy"][quote=Hannibal Lecter]

I'm not a simple person, so I understand the difference as you're defining it between being attracted to penis, and being in love with a person who has a penis that they just happen to want you to put in your mouth and you oblige. I'm just saying, if you're not into it so much, maybe it's better to fall in love with a girl that doesn't want you to do it. Either way, it's up to you and I'm not judging you. It just sounded cop-outish.

But I know what you're saying about it not being the emphasis.

peggygee
12-23-2007, 12:49 AM
Peggy, thanks for the classy (as usual) response.

It's still quite possible that someone would have wanted to "go there" with you, but they knew your attitude towards it and never tried, but you're probably right ---you knew them, I don't. If you never met one who deep down wasn't at least curious, I'd agree with Allanah that it was just luck. Whether it was good luck or bad luck is a matter of opinion.

I wasn't trying to blast anyone; just wanted to point out that the view of a few TSes, no matter how prominent, does not represent the entire group. I don't know if there is even a predominant view. I have met very few girls who don't like their equipment, but I'm still not ready to generalize.
I posted to this thread because it's frustrating to be attracted to a certain type of girl, knowing that if society knew you liked these girls you'd be ostracized AND on top of that be dissed by the very girls you're attracted to, simply because you're attracted to them! It's very confusing. Basically the signal you give off is "I want you to be attracted to me but you shouldn't be attracted to me, so since you are...I don't like you"

Also, I think you've confused a few things: sex and love and affection are 3 separate entities. You can have one or two without the other. LOVE is independent of what's between your legs.Sex is not! If we were dating and you had your SRS, If I loved you, I'd still love you. Would I still be SEXUALLY attracted to you???? That's the question. I submit that the guy who loses SEXUAL interest after SRS is not fickle; the one who doesn't is. The man who loses interest is simply interested in what he always has been. The man who doesn't (lose interest) is by definition fickle as his object of affection can change easily from ass to pussy to neo-pussy or whatever is lying next to him. It is not unreasonable for a guy to have problem with a girl having SRS. If it's something you do for you, not someone else, why do you expect someone not taking your walk to understand it? Should a guy who dates another guy be accepting when his mate wants to transition? Sure he can be supportive and even still love, but to EXPECT someone to just cater their libido to whatever form or gender you decide to take on is not only unreasonable but illogical. Pre-op to post-op is the same thing. We all understand, I think, that men need erections to perform intercourse. Most sane men aren't aroused simply because you're human; they're attracted to a smaller subset. So you like what you like and it doesn't change much. That's normal and nothing to be hated for.

On my response, I do try to engage in polite and productive discourse,
and avoid pointless flamewars.

That and my Mom raised me to be a lady. :wink:

I definetely can concede how difficult it can be for the SO of a woman who
undergoes SRS, indeed a fairly large percentage of those relationships do
not survive after the women's surgery.

I will also also concede the semantical point about males who are open to
women with differing types of genitilia as being fickle. Though I still
maintain that many transwomen want to be desired for who they are, and
not what is between their legs.

peggygee
12-23-2007, 01:17 AM
Hi Peggy.....hope the Holiday season is a good one for you. This post is for you. I'm saying that because this is what I would say to only you in person and know that it will be unpopular here. I don't want to cause problems or argue about anything with people.

I've come across many post op girls that have issues about "what they've done" as well as in purely gender/sexual terms being at the "bottom of the totem pole" in comparison to genetic girls.

That is truly what I have been told. By the same token, TS girls, especially many of the bombshells here, whether they like it or not, are at the very top of the totem pole. No GG can compete with them on diverse terms. No man can offer a complete feminine experience like they can.

There is also the issue of "the guys that are full of shit." Those are the ones that are worshipped by many TS girls because they are macho straight guys, that happened to "abandon" the notion of being with a GG because they happen to have met "the woman of their dreams" in a transsexual wrapper. How can this be?

The idea may suddenly appeal to them. And the taboo may drive their desire through the roof. But I'm not a kid here living in the closet, as many here know. The guys are NOW into Transsexuals. As inconvenient as that may be to someone's ego.

I'm also a total top. Really don't like the bottom AT ALL. But I do like every aspect of the TS body.

The debate over transsexualism often takes a MALE VS. FEMALE discourse. And often times the transitioning women become hyper-sensitive to the debate. They, due to society's ridiculous simplicity choose to be female and anything that hints male is met with disgust. And it baffles me that many TS women call guys that admire them faggots, cock worshippers, etc. but really believe their own boyfriend is some Macho Straight man in a steel jockstrap.

I don't want to rain on anyone's parade. Everyone is entitled to their feelings. But admirer's, especially one's that don't hide their feelings are a bit closer to normality than TS women that hate guys that like their cocks. That's not right. On this board due to shout downs they are supreme judges, but in the real world, no one is going to say that the cock hating TS lover is any better than the cock loving TS lover.

And why torture yourself. A TS woman, a real one, one that works hard to dazzle the world with her looks and well-adjusted attitude is so rare. Guys can't find them. But GG's are everywhere. So do TS women really believe that these unsuspecting men are really 100% unsuspecting? I know two guys very well, that date TS girls, great ones, one here on board, and they both told me they've always liked TS women but their current girlfriends think they are the first. No one gets hurt. Or do they?

Then the other debate. The one about hating men that want to suck their cocks. Do these girls like anal sex? Do all GG girls like anal sex? Why is one act an act of a faggot and the other is not. If I don't fuck my GG girlfriend's ass is that wrong?

Point being is that let make the question more complex. An ass is not a vagina. They are different. I go out with GG's mostly to get to their vagina's. And guess what, they have an ass too. So unless I admit loving the complexity and beauty of a TS girl, what the fuck do I need her for? If I love her that's one reason. But are we being naive enough to think that there is only one single person in the world for us and we happened to find them? And if that hits the skids, is that it. Never settle down again?

A TS girl here called me because she was in town. She is beautiful. She can date anyone. I was flattered. We hung out at a restaurant, then a bar, all mainstream on the Vegas strip and you couldn't tell her from any of the other 350,000 visiting GG women. What was enlightening was that she told me it was nice to be out with a guy that "knows." No stress. And yet she was really jived by the fact we weren't going to drag shows or tranny bars or gay bars. And when I asked her wasn't she wanting to meet a "straight guy?" She's a smart girl. She said if they don't know, when they find out they are gone. If they find out it is usually within a day that they get you into bed. Meaning, he knew, he's turned on by it, no hesitation. He changed his entire life on a dime. No discussion.

Of course we'll hear that many are wined and dined by "straight men" after they find out. They never look at TS porn the whole time because even after they knew they continued to be "straight men." Well in accordance with the laws of nature I guess i'm not straight. But in accordance with the laws between man and woman, I'm the real deal. But I still can't figure out why TS girls should hate me because I like them. And I can't figure out why they want to hide from the notion of what they are?

Seasons greeting to you as well. :wink:

Thus far it's been a festive, joyous, though somewhat hectic one.

You've made a number of points, I'll address a few that stand out
for me.

I won't speak for other post operative women, but pound for pound, I
don't feel at a disadvantage.

I feel that my intelligence, integrity, personality, etc, put me in good stead
with any woman, trans or natal. By no means do I feel like a second class
citizen, or Miss Runner Up. :lol:

By the same token I didn't transition solely to attract men, it was never
about having men falling down at my feet, or stopping them dead in their
tracks.

I'm not in the industry, or in entertainment so my looks aren't what pay
the bills, for that I use what is between my ears and not what is between
my legs.

I'm mildly bi, open to a relationship with a woman or a man (lean more to
males), but I transitioned because it was what my heart and mind dictated
for me.

There are women who transition because it will garner them more sexual
partners, I was not one such woman, though I have had my fair share of
lovers.

Bottom line I am a woman because it is who I am, not because I am
trying to to curry the favor of men.

It's nice when it happens, but it doesn't diminish my worth or self-esteem
when it doe not.

sucka4chix
12-23-2007, 02:33 AM

LOL, check your messages.

Trogdor
12-23-2007, 03:39 AM

LOL, check your messages.

Now THAT'S my kinda babe. :mrgreen:

Hannibal Lecter
12-23-2007, 10:26 AM
[quote=vegasboy][quote=Hannibal Lecter]

I'm not a simple person, so I understand the difference as you're defining it between being attracted to penis, and being in love with a person who has a penis that they just happen to want you to put in your mouth and you oblige. I'm just saying, if you're not into it so much, maybe it's better to fall in love with a girl that doesn't want you to do it. Either way, it's up to you and I'm not judging you. It just sounded cop-outish.

But I know what you're saying about it not being the emphasis.

WOW, are you capable of choosing who to fall in love with? That's interesting.
Could you learn me that secret? :-)

vegasboy
12-23-2007, 11:14 AM
WOW, are you capable of choosing who to fall in love with? That's interesting.
Could you learn me that secret? :-)
I can't learn a sappy hopeless romantic anything unless you tone down your emotions somewhat. You'll have to learn it yourself. Whatever sensation you get when you fall in love isn't exclusive to one person out of many billions ya fucktard. Nice try. And I don't mean anything by fucktard but your tone is kind of condescending for someone making such a weak argument.

a994
12-29-2007, 08:10 AM

HA please fill me in.

Allanah Star are you a legal american citizen or did you come over here on one of the Cuban boats? Are you also a tax payer?

(sigh) Dude why don't you go to the Klan mesage board if you're going to go there?

If Allanah and a lot of other t-women are more comfortable being strict bottoms that's their choice and their business. I know if I wanted to be a bottom guy I would simply find a t-woman who is cool with that (and they do exist--there may not be many, but there are some out there) instead of telling a t-woman who is about to have The Operation to not do it (and if I have done that, I sincerely apologize and will not do that again) or otherwise berating one who is merely exercising her choice to receive pleasure as she sees fit.

Look, I know that it's difficult, and at times painful, to remember that t-women, like any other human being, do not merely exist as receptacles for our physical pleasure. I love looking at photos of goregous t-women and g-women and fantasizing about them as much as the next guy. I might become disappointed when a t-woman to whom I'm attracted expresses that she is bottom-only in the strictest possible sense or anounces that she is finally having The Operation. But I'll still be happy for her, and anyway, it's her life and her body.

whatsupwithat
12-29-2007, 08:57 AM

Yeah!!!!!

Great points. And it's an issue for me, too. Check out my blog on myspace.

ARMANIXXX
01-01-2008, 03:32 AM

__________________________________________________ ___________

Well,

um.......

any chance we can put that baby back on? :P

peggygee
01-01-2008, 03:51 AM

Well,

um.......

Armanixxx, if I didn't like you so much, I would curse you out
like only a Blck woman can.

But to answer your question.....

Hell 2 the no. :lol:

Rod la Rod
01-01-2008, 04:11 AM

Before I came to this site I had no idea that so many guys were into the Penis or bottoming with a TS. I don't know. I'm Not judging anyone. Maybe men are not as willing to be open about it in real life as they are on a site like this where they can be anonymous.

ARMANIXXX
01-01-2008, 04:57 AM

Well,

um.......

Armanixxx, if I didn't like you so much, I would curse you out
like only a Blck woman can.

But to answer your question.....

Hell 2 the no. :lol:

__________________________________________________ _________

Either way,

ARMANIXXX L3 peggygee

peggygee
01-01-2008, 05:03 AM

Before I came to this site I had no idea that so many guys were into the Penis or bottoming with a TS. I don't know. I'm Not judging anyone. Maybe men are not as willing to be open about it in real life as they are on a site like this where they can be anonymous.

Yeh, that's what I wa trying to convey. I'm not condemning anyone for
what they like, it's just that in the real world I never knew of so many
cock-centric guys that were into transwomen.

The guys I knew wanted 'dat ass' or to get some head, not so much the
other way around.

peggygee
01-01-2008, 05:07 AM
__________________________________________________ _________

Either way,

ARMANIXXX L3 peggygee

Do you think you could handle it? :wink:

ARMANIXXX
01-01-2008, 05:42 AM
Do you think you could handle it? :wink:

__________________________________________________ _______

I'm a black man baby.

Real talk.

;)

Trogdor
01-02-2008, 09:33 AM

Yeah!!!!!

Great points. And it's an issue for me, too. Check out my blog on myspace.

I agree with you two. :D

MrsKellyPierce
01-02-2008, 09:38 AM
coo coo

I hope you mean just by the guys you chose to date.

helmetvonzeplin
03-16-2008, 12:46 AM
[quote=OEMEnemyNum1]I'm in the old school bunch Peggy. Not interested here either

it all comes down to accepting youself as a ts and not as someone wanting to be a woman, which is not to say that ts want to be like females and to be super female in their attitudes and dress, but if you are happy sporting a cock, tucked or erect, it is a good psycological level you have obtained.
Years back a lot of ts did not want to let you touch their cocks and would object if you did, but when a person is at peace with their own body, they can enjoy all aspects of sexual experience. I know this stuff is confusing to those who are going thru it, and adjustment may take time, but don't struggle, accept yourself and you preferences!

tgirlzoe
03-16-2008, 09:36 AM
it all comes down to accepting youself as a ts and not as someone wanting to be a woman

Excuse me?

People keep trying to put me in the boxes they like. My parents wanted me to be a man. You want me to be a third-gender. What about my opinion? What about my experience? What about my life?

You don't know what it's like to be born this way and you don't know what it's like to be me. You can never understand, you just judge.

This goes for all the guys out there like the ones who whine every time a TS gets her wings... err pussy.

tstv_lover
03-16-2008, 10:05 AM
I'm not sure that things have changed so much. I've always been interested in a tgirls dick. In my limited experience, it not part of the anatomy they particularly want to show off and, in some instances, it's an area they wish wasn't there. I can't imagine being the bottom in a sexual relationship with a TS but it's obvious from HA posts that many guys do - which is fine.

30 years ago there were comparatively few guys openly gay. Now there are many more. Does that mean there are more gay guys now or just more being open about it?

Maybe it's the same with guys who are attracted to transsexuals. Perhaps the numbers haven't increased - just the openness.

Stereotyping is so dangerous in this area, but it seems that the majority of tgirls prefer to bottom although some will top if that's what their partner (or customer) wants. It's so dangerous to use labels...

Now I'll await all the posts from people who completely disagree with me :)

mbf
03-16-2008, 11:00 AM
it all comes down to accepting youself as a ts and not as someone wanting to be a woman

Excuse me?

People keep trying to put me in the boxes they like. My parents wanted me to be a man. You want me to be a third-gender. What about my opinion? What about my experience? What about my life?

You don't know what it's like to be born this way and you don't know what it's like to be me. You can never understand, you just judge.

This goes for all the guys out there like the ones who whine every time a TS gets her wings... err pussy.

reality check anyone? beeing put in boxes is how the world works. If you donīt pass as a "woman" in every day life and in a straight environment, say hi to the "freak"-signature.

You can surgically alter your body, and/or take hormones, but you will never be a natural born woman. Bear a child? Pelvic bones?

Wishful thinking doesnīt change the reality.

mischelle
03-16-2008, 11:57 AM
"freak"-signature...... not sure what to think of that but I don't think you meant anything evil. Well I hope not anyways.

You are right though " You can surgically alter your body, and/or take hormones, but you will never be a natural born woman" and you are also right about" Wishful thinking doesnīt change the reality."

Of course I cannot be a natural born woman, I was born a male, as I grew and became older and more self aware, I realized I didn't identify as a male. My point is I don't and I don't know any other girl who just does "wishful thinking" I know you probably meant "wishful thinking" like wishing I was a gg, and not as an insult.

I do agree with Zoe 100% though. "People keep trying to put me in the boxes they like. My parents wanted me to be a man. You want me to be a third-gender. What about my opinion? What about my experience? What about my life?

This goes for all the guys out there like the ones who whine every time a TS gets her wings... err pussy."

I just have the attitude that nobody is going to tell me who I am, or how I should live. So I disagree with you saying "beeing put in boxes is how the world works." Since it's my life that I have to live, and I pay for my transition with my own fiancees, I don't really care what society thinks.

tgirlzoe
03-17-2008, 11:03 AM

Excuse me?

People keep trying to put me in the boxes they like.

reality check anyone? beeing put in boxes is how the world works. If you donīt pass as a "woman" in every day life and in a straight environment, say hi to the "freak"-signature.

You can surgically alter your body, and/or take hormones, but you will never be a natural born woman. Bear a child? Pelvic bones?

Wishful thinking doesnīt change the reality.

First off, I said "the boxes they want". You want me to resign myself to being a third gender instead of a woman. I can only suppose that it's to accept my cock as permanent.

Here's a thought, rewind before I ever heard the word "transsexual" and ask my 8 year old self what I am. I would say, "girl". I wouldn't say, "I want to grow up to be a shemale porn star and fuck guys in the ass for money!" I thought being a girl wasn't that hard, I thought people would listen. Then I found out that while I had a penis, people would always consider me a boy. I was angry at God for making me a girl inn every way but what was between my legs. Every night, I cried myself to sleep, praying to wake up a normal girl. I came out as gay because that was the only word I knew. Finally, when I was 16, after two failed suicide attempts, I discovered there is a name for this and I met other people like me online and soon in real life. I found out about hormones and SRS and I was excited that I was going to finally be normal. Fast forward another six years and here I am, still half and half. But I have been able to try to live as normal as I can.

Even after SRS, I will still not be fully normal. You're right, I won't be able to bear my own children. You're right, plastic surgery can't make make my hips not suck. I will continue to be narrow-hipped, like my GG roommate...

Here's where you are wrong: I don't want to be a woman.

I am a woman.

mbf
03-17-2008, 04:33 PM
First off, I said "the boxes they want". You want me to resign myself to being a third gender instead of a woman. I can only suppose that it's to accept my cock as permanent.

yeah, right. I donīt care whatever you do. YOU put me in boxes actually. Face it, you love prejudice like anybody else. YOU are the one obsessed with genitalia, not me.

Not every guy on here is a cockhound, ever thought about that?

I knew a few trannies personally, face to face actually, and no matter if they were mainly in the activist/self-help group or in the escort/adult entertainment camp, I have encountered a great deal of delusion the last couple of years.

Yes, truth stings....

tgirlzoe
03-17-2008, 07:40 PM

yeah, right. I donīt care whatever you do. YOU put me in boxes actually. Face it, you love prejudice like anybody else. YOU are the one obsessed with genitalia, not me.

Not every guy on here is a cockhound, ever thought about that?

I knew a few trannies personally, face to face actually, and no matter if they were mainly in the activist/self-help group or in the escort/adult entertainment camp, I have encountered a great deal of delusion the last couple of years.

Yes, truth stings....

helmetvonzeplin was talking about genitalia. That was his point. Keep and use your cock and you are "psychologically healthy", doesn't anyone consider the fact that we are being rational? Just because guys would die if they lost their cocks but we are willing to sacrifice it on the altar of social acceptance.

I put off transitioning for three years because of my parents' reaction and threats. I went from effemInate and openly gay to full of teenage angst and was very Queer, flaming and androgynous and everyone knew who I was throughout the high school. You know how sometimes straight folk say, "I don't mind gay people as long as they don't shove it down my throat."? Well, I shoved it down everyone's throat. After all the straight world shoves its agenda down my throat.

I wasn't very happy with this situation. If my parents had let me transition at any point, I would have gladly done it and turned out closer to their ideal anyway. But instead I was backed into a corner.

I knew my life was not sustainable. Femmy gay boys quickly lose their appeal with age and I would become yet another aging bar fly ala Buddy Cole. I wanted access to areas of heterosexual privilege. I've really always wanted a straight life. I largely have it now ~ I've lived in the women's dorms unquestioned, I've made out with plenty of straight boys (without telling), I've dated straight men including that ideal of a man I "turned". I am active in my church community, which is primarily straight, white, middle-class, older folk. I have so much straight privilege now, sometimes I've been left feeling like a sell-out. Although I will still defend gay rights and equality in secular society and the church, to most people I am just a young straight woman. I am happy being normal.

SRS will just serve to cement this. If it were possible, I'd marry a man without telling him, but these days it's far too easy to get outed. But I still believe I can have any man I put my mind to. I live in a relatively small town, I have no easy way of finding "chasers" so of course the guys I date are straight and normal. When I tell them I'm TS they either run away or not. I don't think this new guy will...

Sure, you can put labels on me, people do it to each other all the time. But "woman" is not in conflict with "transsexual".

mbf
03-17-2008, 09:31 PM
helmetvonzeplin was talking about genitalia. That was his point.

yes, and you were blatantly sugesting I am of the same opinion. Dead wrong.

I've dated straight men including that ideal of a man I "turned". I am active in my church community, which is primarily straight, white, middle-class, older folk. I have so much straight privilege now, sometimes I've been left feeling like a sell-out. Although I will still defend gay rights and equality in secular society and the church, to most people I am just a young straight woman. I am happy being normal.

SRS will just serve to cement this. If it were possible, I'd marry a man without telling him, but these days it's far too easy to get outed. But I still believe I can have any man I put my mind to. I live in a relatively small town, I have no easy way of finding "chasers" so of course the guys I date are straight and normal. When I tell them I'm TS they either run away or not. I don't think this new guy will...

Good example. The straight man "I turned".

You know, today EVERYONE knows at least trannies exist. So, if you "turn" a "straight" guy, he is at least "curious". Of course, this notion would get into the way you love to perceive your world so you will neglect it....

tgirlzoe
03-17-2008, 10:48 PM
helmetvonzeplin was talking about genitalia. That was his point.

yes, and you were blatantly sugesting I am of the same opinion. Dead wrong.

Yet that's not what you said. You reminded us that we are not the same as female-born women, as though we needed a reminder. You said the TS you have met have were "deluded". Is SRS just further playing into the "delusion", the lie, that we are women? What is the biggest mark of a transsexual? Not h height, her shoe size, but her penis. Without that, we are women in society.

Our society doesn't have a third gender. Even still, I think many transsexuals would refuse it. I was in a conversation a couple years ago with a 17yo trans guy and a queer woman. He said that he would not identify himself on a survey as an "FTM" as distinct from "male"/"man" if the option were presented. I agreed with him. This threw a wrench into the girl's "look at the diversity of genders" plan. I've met other guys like that, guys who refer to themselves as "transmen" or "FTM", and female-bodied genderqueer kids. MTFs are similar, but perhaps less diverse. Most trans people at my university are FTM.

I can't see being a wife and mother and still having a penis or explaining to my daughter that Mommy isn't a boy or a girl. We may be marginalized in society but that doesn't mean we need to accept that. Many of us transitioned in our teens and now we're seeing examples of transsexuals being allowed to live normally at very young ages. It's akin to the shift from smacking left-handed kids to working with them. You want to give these kids as much respect as anyone else and not stigmatize them. Would you remind the trans/intersexed kid that they are "freaks" and "deluded" if they think they are like "natural born women" ~ after all, they can't bear children and that's what gives a woman value and identity. Transsexuals are very devalued in society. Why do you think so many transkids attempt or commit suicide?

I've dated straight men including that ideal of a man I "turned".

Good example. The straight man "I turned".

You know, today EVERYONE knows at least trannies exist. So, if you "turn" a "straight" guy, he is at least "curious". Of course, this notion would get into the way you love to perceive your world so you will neglect it....[/quote]

Maybe he was curious. He denied it, saying that he wasn't bi-curious at all (he didn't really like men at all and had a tendency to get in fights with them, most of his friends were girls) and had never looked at tranny porn (although I did get him to watch one of Gia's movies with me to try to get him to see that part of me as sexy). I met him at school, he was a bit older than most people (26, I was 21), lonely and depressed. I sympathised with him and we grew emotionally close. He told me that he liked me, I had to tell him about my past and the fact that I have a penis. At this point most guys freak out and run away. But he didn't.

He was very awkward at first. I was more comfortable with my penis than he was. He went from not wanting me to get naked to actually stroking me off, though it took a few times. He lamented that I wasn't a normal girl because he loved me but we eventually broke up because he said he needed a girl he could make babies with. He said if I was post-op and I didn't tell him about my past, it would have gone on much longer. If I or a sterile GG married him without telling, he wouldn't divorce them and would accept adoption as a possibility.

I have no doubt he was telling the truth, we were always very open, honest and intimate. Maybe now he secretly has desires for tranny cock but I doubt it. He woulld have much rather have me in the body of a GG and so would I.

mbf
03-17-2008, 11:10 PM
You reminded us that we are not the same as female-born women, as though we needed a reminder. You said the TS you have met have were "deluded". Is SRS just further playing into the "delusion", the lie, that we are women? What is the biggest mark of a transsexual? Not h height, her shoe size, but her penis. Without that, we are women in society.

Would you remind the trans/intersexed kid that they are "freaks" and "deluded" if they think they are like "natural born women" ~ after all, they can't bear children and that's what gives a woman value and identity.

yes, because I think some of you need to be reminded. Feel free to add my to your shitlist, but I īve been dealing with that kind of stuff for too long to let it slip uncommented.

You just canīt have it all, and thatīs what is the delusional part, but carry on....

And donīt put words in my mouth that arenīt there, because I clearly never called anybody a "freak", thatīs just the reaction of someone who *thinks* she is woman enough to pull the stunt in everyday life, but just canīt. I am not the one to point a finger at this person, but it happens and you know it.

As to the parts about your current BF. Saying is one thing, believeing it another.... I rest my case cuz itīs obviously a lost cause, pipi longstockings

peggygee
03-22-2008, 05:55 AM

Excuse me?

You just canīt have it all, and thatīs what is the delusional part, but carry on....

I wanted access to areas of heterosexual privilege. I've really always wanted a straight life. I largely have it now ~ I've lived in the women's dorms unquestioned, I've made out with plenty of straight boys (without telling), I've dated straight men including that ideal of a man I "turned". I am active in my church community, which is primarily straight, white, middle-class, older folk. I have so much straight privilege now, sometimes I've been left feeling like a sell-out. Although I will still defend gay rights and equality in secular society and the church, to most people I am just a young straight woman. I am happy being normal.

Zoe and Mischelle have stated the case quite well, we as transwomen can
indeed be the captains of our own ships, and Mistresses of our destiny.

Many, many of us are able to assimilate into mainstream society.

We are employed in every segment of society, be it white, pink, blue, or
grey collar.

We all are not the shemale fetish objects that so many on this forum lust after.

There is more than one criteria to determine the womanhood of someone.

Following GRS, in most jurisdictions a post op woman can be adjudicated
a female.

In my instance the federal, state and local governments deem me female.

My academic degrees have been conferred in my legal female name and
gender.

I work in a mainstream occupation, go to a regular mainstream church to
worship, ergo socially I function as a mainstream female, and have for
decades

Thus to attempt to keep us in the 'tranny ghetto' because currrently we
can not bear children is a specious argument at best.

brickcitybrother
03-22-2008, 09:47 PM
I may have answered this (thought I don't think so & I admit to be too lazy to go throught the pages) either way here ya ago (again maybe lol)

Your Aura - Good an answer as any

Your letting your lovers know what you life - Best answer that matches reality

Men being different - They can't handle the truth. I've seen this very discussion on other board/forums/websites that aren't limited to hook ups and pics. The reality is that many 'new' men are interested in spreading their legs for the 'new' woman as some Transwomen are expressing themselves as. This is met with what I've seen as an incredible increase in Transwomen that are interested in spreading the legs of men.

I'm old school. But then again, I'm not out there polling the public either.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Brickcitybrother

"The world is turning ... into what is the question."

mikey_stl
03-23-2008, 02:01 AM

I think what changed is the huge increase in transgender porn. It's become increasingly popular, and men see it, and want to try it. That's how I got interested in TGs, at first.

mischelle
03-23-2008, 03:01 AM
Thank you Miss Peggy for this:

"Zoe and Mischelle have stated the case quite well, we as transwomen can

grey collar.

We all are not the shemale fetish objects that so many on this forum lust after.

a female.

gender.

decades

can not bear children is a specious argument at best. "

Zoeie it dosn't matter what others think sweetie, I am sure you know this, just a little reminder. You be yourself and I will be myself, well even though we don't know each other I am sending you some luv.

peggygee
03-23-2008, 04:09 AM
Thank you Miss Peggy for this:

"Zoe and Mischelle have stated the case quite well, we as transwomen can

grey collar.

a female.

gender.

decades

can not bear children is a specious argument at best. "

Zoeie it dosn't matter what others think sweetie, I am sure you know this, just a little reminder. You be yourself and I will be myself, well even though we don't know each other I am sending you some luv.

Thank you as well Mischelle. :wink:

mischelle
03-23-2008, 04:32 AM
Sending you some luv also Miss Peggy

bulldog
03-23-2008, 06:02 AM

I'm 21 and no woman ever wanted mine :cry:

so I can "kinda" sympathize

love ya Peggy
Ben

peggygee
03-23-2008, 06:22 AM

I'm 21 and no woman ever wanted mine :cry:

so I can "kinda" sympathize

love ya Peggy
Ben

Ben trust me when I tell you that when you least expect it Ms. Right
will pop up out of nowhere.

Be good to each other. :wink:

Peg...

sdman
10-09-2010, 09:50 PM

I find that pretty much impossible