PDA

View Full Version : Peanuts Tonight

xrey
12-08-2007, 08:09 AM
Anyone going tonight?

hiwatt1000
12-08-2007, 08:15 AM
...should be there about 11:00...cruising my big orange KTM 990...parking out front...chilly out tonight-but a good night to get out for a ride and see some of the girls...see you/s there-

TrueBeauty TS
12-08-2007, 08:21 AM
Anyone going tonight?

I am..........

Not. :(

xrey
12-08-2007, 08:25 AM
Anyone going tonight?

I am..........

Not. :(

Great TBTS ...

ahhhhhhh

:cry

hiwatt1000
12-08-2007, 08:34 AM
...any girls wanna a ride?

...ya, kinda too chilly to be on the back of a motorcycle...just thought I'd ask!

Dino Velvet
12-08-2007, 08:45 AM
I'm sure I'll drive by and slow down when I get close and start breathing heavy as I gawk at the pretty ladies waiting for the monkeys to bring their cars around at closing time. I will pick one special lady which I feel is the most beautiful. She will have the privilege of being my fantasy when I go home to choke the chicken while sitting on the toilet.

Ladies, if you see a 2007 Black Chevy Tahoe prowling around making several illegal U-Turns, don't be shy and please wave "Hello". I will give a friendly beep of my horn and wave back.

xrey
12-08-2007, 08:54 AM
I'm sure I'll drive by and slow down when I get close and start breathing heavy as I gawk at the pretty ladies waiting for the monkeys to bring their cars around at closing time. I will pick one special lady which I feel is the most beautiful. She will have the privilege of being my fantasy when I go home to choke the chicken while sitting on the toilet.

Ladies, if you see a 2007 Black Chevy Tahoe prowling around making several illegal U-Turns, don't be shy and please wave "Hello". I will give a friendly beep of my horn and wave back.

Why not park your truck and come inside and meet some of the sexy ladies?

Dino Velvet
12-08-2007, 09:05 AM

Nowhere to park and I'm too cheap to valet.

xrey
12-08-2007, 09:14 AM

I'm pretty sure that the valet has got to be cheaper than cruising in the Tahoe ... and greener too.

TrueBeauty TS
12-08-2007, 10:01 AM

I'm pretty sure that the valet has got to be cheaper than cruising in the Tahoe ... and greener too.

lol :D

TrueBeauty TS
12-08-2007, 10:09 AM

OK.... so don't do the $5 parking and the $10 cover charge.

Why not plan to have a very late dinner (2am) or a very early breakfast (2am) at the Yukon? It will cost you only $1-2 to get into the parking lot but you can eat food & watch the unoffical-but-famous Parade of the T Girls.

:lol:

Dino Velvet
12-08-2007, 11:28 AM

Speaking of green, I ate like 2 lbs of asparagus for dinner tonight. If my splooge tastes anywhere near as bad as my pee smells I don't think I'd be getting a second date from any of these ladies.

I ended up downing a 12 pack of Newcastle and watched a double feature of Premutos: Lord of the Living Dead and Master Of The Flying Guillotine. Good times. I'll probably still end up rubbing one out before hitting the hay. If there's one thing that turns me on as much as pretty ladies, it's movies with a lotta lotta gore.

alphanumeric
12-08-2007, 02:32 PM

Speaking of green, I ate like 2 lbs of asparagus for dinner tonight. If my splooge tastes anywhere near as bad as my pee smells I don't think I'd be getting a second date from any of these ladies.

I ended up downing a 12 pack of Newcastle and watched a double feature of Premutos: Lord of the Living Dead and Master Of The Flying Guillotine. Good times. I'll probably still end up rubbing one out before hitting the hay. If there's one thing that turns me on as much as pretty ladies, it's movies with a lotta lotta gore.

wow. :shock:

Way too much information...

hiwatt1000
12-08-2007, 08:02 PM
...I just got home. pics later...

xrey
12-09-2007, 06:08 AM
Pics yet?

SoCaliDude
12-09-2007, 06:18 AM
Where are the pics?

Willie Escalade
12-09-2007, 02:34 PM
I was there...I did NOT take any pictures. Next Friday however... :wink:

hiwatt1000
12-09-2007, 06:15 PM
...sorry-no pics. Took some with the chick I met...the little digital camera I had failed to auto-flash and focus correctly and all of them didn't come out...next time...so, I got stoned, drank wine and spent the night...and I thought chicks, even t'girls weren't into guys on bikes...didn't her on it-maybe next time...

TrueBeauty TS
12-10-2007, 12:20 AM
...sorry-no pics. Took some with the chick I met...the little digital camera I had failed to auto-flash and focus correctly and all of them didn't come out...next time...so, I got stoned, drank wine and spent the night...and I thought chicks, even t'girls weren't into guys on bikes...didn't her on it-maybe next time...

Bikes.....

As in, Choppers? Hogs? Motorcycles?

Or do you mean bicycle?

(Cause I've seen them both at Peanuts!!!!)

:shock:

KiraHarden
12-10-2007, 12:37 AM
If you mean Harley's... I love guys with bikes. I'm from Milwaukee and the guys on their bikes get my attension before a car. This summer (2008) is Harley Davidson's 105th yr Bash and opening of the Harley musuem/cafe/Restaurant... Three words Potatoe, Potatoe, Potatoe. HAWT!!! Wrap your arms around his waist, and kiss his neck as they drive.
I'm getting wet thinking about it. :wink:
P.S This will be a serious party, if you like Harleys, you shouldnt miss this. They are expecting between 150,000 to 200.000 bikes