PDA

View Full Version : Joan Van Ark's face

Snoriega27
12-07-2007, 05:56 PM
She really gives the Grinch a run for his money...

http://www.tmz.com/2007/12/03/joan-van-arks-face-thats-knot-right/

bassman2546
12-07-2007, 06:02 PM
Wow, what the hell went wrong there?

AllanahStarrNYC
12-07-2007, 07:41 PM
It looks like she definately had a peel or laser recently and had not fully recovered from it.

Her make up is not helping anything either.

ottorocket
12-07-2007, 08:13 PM
Sad some woman can't accept age as beautiful in its own way.

TJ347
12-08-2007, 06:49 AM

So true it's a shame... I mean, how old is Lena Horne again? And look at her. Pam Grier's gotten a bit thicker around the middle from her heyday, but for her age, she still looks good. Beverly Johnson's gotta be 50, and she looks the same to me everytime I see her, even after all this time. Then there's Lisa Bonet and Jasmine Guy, both of whom have clearly hit the wall... yet they refuse to consider surgical options.

Now, whether they should or not isn't my call of course, but it certainly couldn't hurt. I'm generally against surgery for sake of vanity, but were I to find myself looking decades older than I actually am...

Night Rider
12-08-2007, 06:54 AM
What the fuck happened to her? Is she a vegetarian or something? Holy fuck!

TJ347
12-08-2007, 06:58 AM

I assume you're talking about Lisa Bonet...? Who knows, really? However, I'm willing to bet a good amount of "hard living" contributed to the way she looks now, while with Jasmine Guy, I have no idea whatsoever what the problem is there. Ghastly! :shock:

Night Rider
12-08-2007, 07:02 AM

I assume you're talking about Lisa Bonet...? Who knows, really? However, I'm willing to bet a good amount of "hard living" contributed to the way she looks now, while with Jasmine Guy, I have no idea whatsoever what the problem is there. Ghastly! :shock:

Who's Lisa Bonet and Jasmine Guy? I was talking about that Joan Van Ark chick.. :?

TheOne1
12-08-2007, 07:04 AM
:hitit

TJ347
12-08-2007, 07:08 AM

Who's Lisa Bonet and Jasmine Guy? I was talking about that Joan Van Ark chick.. :?

Ah, my mistake. Actresses both. At one time, that is. Whether they had more success than Joan Van Ark or not in that area, I can't say, as I'm not familiar with too much of Ms. Van Ark's work. I can say however, with some degree of certainty, that none of them is currently working. Not that they necessarily need to, of course, but I bet they'd all like to.

Sorry, neither Ms. Bonet or Ms. Guy are important enough for me to bother finding pics. Don't let that stop you though if you're so inclined... 8)

Night Rider
12-08-2007, 07:17 AM
Ah, my mistake. Actresses both. At one time, that is. Whether they had more success than Joan Van Ark or not in that area, I can't say, as I'm not familiar with too much of Ms. Van Ark's work. I can say however, with some degree of certainty, that none of them is currently working. Not that they necessarily need to, of course, but I bet they'd all like to.

Sorry, neither Ms. Bonet or Ms. Guy are important enough for me to bother finding pics. Don't let that stop you though if you're so inclined... 8)

Oh right, gotcha now. I think I'll pass looking for the pics, although they can't be as rough looking as that Ms. Van Ark woman. :)

alphanumeric
12-08-2007, 07:25 AM
actually last time I saw Jasmin Guy she was in Dead LIke Me and still looking pretty damn good.

TJ347
12-08-2007, 08:09 AM
actually last time I saw Jasmin Guy she was in Dead LIke Me and still looking pretty damn good.

She was indeed still holding up then... but if you haven't seen a very recent pic, consider yourself lucky. The wall has been hit. Believe it.

peggygee
12-08-2007, 09:21 AM

So true it's a shame... I mean, how old is Lena Horne again? And look at her. Pam Grier's gotten a bit thicker around the middle from her heyday, but for her age, she still looks good. Beverly Johnson's gotta be 50, and she looks the same to me everytime I see her, even after all this time. Then there's Lisa Bonet and Jasmine Guy, both of whom have clearly hit the wall... yet they refuse to consider surgical options.

Now, whether they should or not isn't my call of course, but it certainly couldn't hurt. I'm generally against surgery for sake of vanity, but were I to find myself looking decades older than I actually am...

Lena Horne is timless, Eartha Kitt is still kicking it too.

Pam Grier makes my clit enlarge. :oops:

Beverly Johnson is caliente as well.

Lisa Bonet - I last saw her in Enemy Of The State with Will Smith, she
was okay. I would have done her when she was in Angel Eyess with
Mickey Rourke.

Jasmine Guy - You have me too scared to Google her. :lol: