PDA

View Full Version : Just a pet peeve I have.

tslvr
12-06-2007, 08:57 PM
It doesn't really matter in the main scheme of things, but I really laugh when I read ads from girls claiming to be 20 -25 years old and yet they have had ads up for years and years. Any thoughts on the age subject?

melissacarter
12-06-2007, 09:04 PM
It doesn't really matter in the main scheme of things, but I really laugh when I read ads from girls claiming to be 20 -25 years old and yet they have had ads up for years and years. Any thoughts on the age subject?

LOL, you are so right, tslvr. I also notice that with yahoo and myspace profiles. Like, why isn't your age changing???? I'm 39, make no effort to disguise my age even though people tell me I look younger.

Coroner
12-06-2007, 09:05 PM

LOL, you are so right, tslvr. I also notice that with yahoo and myspace profiles. Like, why isn't your age changing???? I'm 39, make no effort to disguise my age even though people tell me I look younger.

You look younger.

MacShreach
12-06-2007, 09:39 PM
Ah yes, the old TS size-for-age swap. Whatever number she adds to her dick length in centimetres, she removes from her age in years........

thx1138
12-06-2007, 09:59 PM
Is it possible for A 23 year old TS to have an 18 year old daughter? :wink:

tslvr
12-07-2007, 12:58 AM

Thanks for your comments, I would love to meet you some time, it would be fun to talk, but with my dirty 48 year old mind, I'd probably be thinking about you topping me.