PDA

View Full Version : If you could take one thing back...................

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
12-06-2007, 02:38 AM
If you could take one thing back you said about someone or something on HA, what would it be?

Personally I'd take the whole spidermonkey thread back, because it turns Nicole on and I can't have that..................

MrsKellyPierce
12-06-2007, 02:39 AM
Umm probably calling Vicki Triple H or ever really arguing with her. I respect her in many respects.

Same when I was arguing with Jen (TSNTX) and Julie and Hara oh and Nicole lol Can I take back more than one?

bilko
12-06-2007, 02:42 AM
Umm probably calling Vicki Triple H or ever really arguing with her. I respect her in many respects.

Same when I was arguing with Jen (TSNTX) and Julie and Hara oh and Nicole lol Can I take back more than one?

can i take back laughing at the triple h quote?

Fox
12-06-2007, 02:43 AM
Saying that I agree with TFan. I rarely drink, never smoke, but I must've been on something. <_>

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
12-06-2007, 02:45 AM

http://www.geocities.com/TimesSquare/Stadium/2308/elbow2.gif

Night Rider
12-06-2007, 02:46 AM

make that two of us :lol:

stillies77
12-06-2007, 02:47 AM
AHAHAHAHA

http://jagdish.blogs.com/photos/wwe_superstars/triple_h.jpg

mbf
12-06-2007, 02:49 AM
not a single letter.....

Quinn
12-06-2007, 02:49 AM
Honestly, no, there's nothing I would take back.

-Quinn

MrsKellyPierce
12-06-2007, 02:54 AM
You guys are so mean lol that was supposed to be my TAKE BACK!

flabbybody
12-06-2007, 02:54 AM
great timing JW (sometimes I think ur in my brain)
I would take back my nasty post towards Vicki when she said she was leaving HA.

funny, that's the second answer involving her.
come back VR.

Night Rider
12-06-2007, 02:56 AM
come back VR.

She was back earlier.

hondarobot
12-06-2007, 03:02 AM
For me, it would be when I left the TS Awards planning team.

I don't know what happened to that, and I'm not implying that my leaving had any effect on anything. I do think we could have done something positive with that idea, though. I still believe it could be done.

Hara_Juku Tgirl
12-06-2007, 07:49 AM
If you could take one thing back you said about someone or something on HA, what would it be?

Personally I'd take the whole spidermonkey thread back, because it turns Nicole on and I can't have that..................

LOL Is this thread our little confessional box so people can repent what nasty little (or big) things they've said to people? Only to repeat all of 'em again?!? LOL :lol:

Like Quinn, I wouldn't take back anything I've said to people in the past because I MEANT all and everything I've said to them at that time! ;)

Time heals all wounds..

~Kisses.

HTG

hondarobot
12-06-2007, 08:00 AM

LOL Is this thread our little confessional box so people can repent what nasty little (or big) things they've said to people? Only to repeat all of 'em again?!? LOL :lol:

Like Quinn, I wouldn't take back anything I've said to people in the past because I MEANT all and everything I've said to them at that time! ;)

Time heals all wounds..

~Kisses.

HTG

Why would an anonymous guy like Quinn be interesting at all? Why would not regretting bad posts be something a person couldn't deal with with? It's phoney courage. Everyone has made mistakes. The losers pretend they haven't.

Hara_Juku Tgirl
12-06-2007, 08:12 AM

Time heals all wounds..

~Kisses.

HTG

Why would an anonymous guy like Quinn be interesting at all? Why would not regretting bad posts be something a person couldn't deal with with? It's phoney courage. Everyone has made mistakes. The losers pretend they haven't.

Have I said that? I think YOU are trying to interpret what I've said the WAY you want to hear it Honda. :roll:

What I said was..Like Quinn I wouldn't take back anything I've said to people in the past because I MEANT all and everything I've said to them at that time!

I also added: Time heals all wounds..

~Kisses.

HTG

hondarobot
12-06-2007, 08:18 AM
Time doesn't heal all wounds.

Oli
12-06-2007, 08:28 AM

Yes it does...they're called scars and they remind us of of our past missteps, and what we learned (hopefully) from those missteps. It is also known as letting go. The past is a weight you can either put down or allow to hold you down. I try to let the past remain there.

Hara_Juku Tgirl
12-06-2007, 08:33 AM

Yes it does...they're called scars and they remind us of of our past missteps, and what we learned (hopefully) from those missteps. It is also known as letting go. The past is a weight you can either put down or allow to hold you down. I try to let the past remain there.

Thank you Oli. You took the words out of my mouth! LOL ;)

~Kisses.

HTG

hondarobot
12-06-2007, 08:37 AM

Thank you Oli. You took the words out of my mouth! LOL ;)

~Kisses.

HTG

Fine. I release the past. I have scars, that doesn't bother me.

Hara_Juku Tgirl
12-06-2007, 08:41 AM
Honda that's good. Release your inner demons or you'll end up in a booby hatch! LOL ;)

~Kisses.

HTG

hondarobot
12-06-2007, 08:50 AM
Honda that's good. Release your inner demons or you'll end up in a booby hatch! LOL ;)

~Kisses.

HTG

That couldn't happen. Nothing in the world can break me. I do understand what you're saying though.

:wink:

Oli
12-06-2007, 09:03 AM
Fine. I release the past. I have scars, that doesn't bother me.

Be proud of your scars, they bare witness to your life and growth.

hondarobot
12-06-2007, 09:08 AM
You just remain a good person. That's what you do.

Hara_Juku Tgirl
12-06-2007, 09:14 AM

LOL And who are we NOT to forgive and forget Kelly? It's Christmas time anyways. I hope your new breast brings forth maturity! LOL ;)

~Kisses.

HTG

chefmike
12-06-2007, 10:19 AM

Time heals all wounds..

~Kisses.

HTG

That's about what we would expect from HA's resident date rapist, jizzmopper, and village idiot! Attaboy tardbot, you're famous!
Could you be any more of a fool? Not bloody likely...

chefmike
12-06-2007, 10:21 AM
You just remain a good person. That's what you do.

You are a repugnant and deranged jizzmopper. What's not to like?

MrsKellyPierce
12-06-2007, 10:41 AM

LOL And who are we NOT to forgive and forget Kelly? It's Christmas time anyways. I hope your new breast brings forth maturity! LOL ;)

~Kisses.

HTG haha girl

Felicia Katt
12-07-2007, 04:09 AM
I think it would be this one

http://www.hungangels.com/board/viewtopic.php?p=13442&highlight=#13442

As much as I have enjoyed interacting with a lot of the people on here, overall, this place has had a less than benign impact on my self esteem.

FK

tsafficianado
12-07-2007, 04:53 AM
i should apologize for calling nightloser a piece of shit.
even shit deserves more credit than that.

Night Rider
12-07-2007, 04:56 AM
i should apologize for calling nightloser a piece of shit.
even shit deserves more credit than that.

For someone that doesn't post much, you're last 10 posts have all been towards me

http://www.hungangels.com/board/search.php?search_author=tsafficianado

Yeah, I'm the loser :lol: Keep lurking junior

Quinn
12-07-2007, 05:26 AM

Time heals all wounds..

~Kisses.

HTG

That's about what we would expect from HA's resident date rapist, jizzmopper, and village idiot! Attaboy tardbot, you're famous!
Could you be any more of a fool? Not bloody likely...

LMFAO, Chef. Any guy who has to wait for a drunk woman to fall asleep so he can molest her can't be taken serious when it comes to any discussion of courage. It's just more psychological projection from the forum's intellectually weakest member. It takes a man to know a man won’t say something in the first place if it’s something he’ll regret later on. For example:

For a variety of reasons, I have been making frequent wildly insane rants on these boards for quite some time lately. The general themes in these bizarre outbursts are generally either related to my nearly psychotic pursuit of superstar Vicki Richter, or the fact that I believe I am in fact, uh, a woman.

http://descubre.files.wordpress.com/2007/05/failure2.jpg

CORVETTEDUDE
12-07-2007, 05:28 AM
Why bring up a bad memory??? Besides, I saw the error of my ways and I think Nicole and I are getting along marvelously!!! :shrug

Night Rider
12-07-2007, 05:29 AM
...and the honda saga continues :lol:

last night was one of the funniest I've had here

bootlova
12-07-2007, 06:21 AM
nothing....

hondarobot
12-07-2007, 06:59 AM
Heh, they posted in this thread too? How can the forum trolls not know what they are? It is fun bouncing them around occasionally, though. They will come back and . . . do something.

:lol:

Anonymous losers.

Hara_Juku Tgirl
12-07-2007, 09:25 AM
:lol:

~Kisses.

HTG

chefmike
12-07-2007, 09:35 AM
Anonymous losers.

LMFAO....so says HA's repugnant and deranged jizzmopping date rapist!

Attaboy, tardbot!! You're famous!!

help!!!
12-07-2007, 09:39 AM
pmsl @tardbot reminds me of shelly from southpark

and no i got nothing to take back ive only been here for like ............